I Hate Goodbye Ch. 02

Story Info
Reunited.
7.3k words
4.72
12.9k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 02/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mari met with Callini about her start date. She'd transition with the current division finance manager for a few weeks and then it was her ship to sail. The division had arranged for her to look at several flats near the office and several in outlying areas within a half hour of the office -- all in very nice neighborhoods; a choice of automobiles; and other perks that were truly mind boggling. All of those were quite well-deserved and it thrilled me to watch her surprise as she unpacked the entire compensation package. We talked about what it meant as we enjoyed a light lunch.

"Mitchell?"

"Yes baby?"

"I felt so foolish running up to Gerard's office after you left...."

"Okay. So what happened?"

"Something in my brain snapped and the cool finance pro was suddenly a teenage girl again...I felt alone, hurt and angry. I told Gerard how I felt about you and that I didn't want to go to London that he needed to find someone else..."

I watched her face as she chattered away nervously trying to justify herself when I finally asked, "What did he say?"

"He told me to sit down and be quiet for a minute so he could talk..."

I laughed, "You do get hurried and chatty when you're nervous..."

She glared at me, "I was upset..."

"I know. So what did he say to you?"

"He admitted to a conspiracy to put us together and that you were on assignment in London for a month." She took my hand and breathed out, "I was so embarrassed when he told me how Katherine, Janice and he had worked out this collusion to put us together." She tightened her lips, "Mitchell, he said that we're the only two people in the company who didn't know that we're in love with each other..."

"I've known it for a while..."

"Why didn't you say something?"

"I couldn't for a lot of reasons. I've been married and you haven't. I'm older than you. And...I didn't want to create a situation where you felt I was sexually harassing you and...frankly I was worried about how you truly felt about being involved romantically with a white guy," I stroked her beautiful face.

"You've thought long and hard about us..."

I nodded, "So what's your excuse?"

"I don't have a good one, except I've had bad relationship experiences and...well...our racial differences were a huge part of it. You said you've known it for a while do you mind saying how long?"

I listened to her and took a deep breath, "Race is always an issue for people who make it an issue. Frankly I like dark skinned women."

She rolled her eyes, "How well I know..."

"Do you remember that day about eight years ago when you finally came over to the health facility at corporate after a few months of my urging you?"

"I do."

"I watched you walk around with the trainer, taking notes, asking questions while I was circuit training..."

"I was watching you too..."

I blushed, "Well I saw how you made that trainer feel a part of the corporate world by taking a serious interest in what she was saying. She went from a stern, severe expression to laughing and sweetness within a few minutes of your being with her there. I liked your tenderness with us and when I saw how easily others came to you and you treated them so well you had me. My grandfather told my father that you can always tell the character of a man by how he treats those who can nothing for him..."

She gasped in an audible breath, "Mitchell." She whispered out my name and squeezed my hand. "You do that all the time. The girls adore you because you care about them, genuinely care about them..."

We were quiet for a while letting our lunch get cold and finally I smiled, "When did you know?"

"That first moment you walked me through the forecasting model that we were using that was 'fractured', as you called it and you acted like I was the most important person in the building. You spared no detail as though I understood everything you were saying. Plus you do something else. You never ever look past the person you're talking with to see who else is nearby. You've always made me feel special..."

"Because you are special to me..."

"No it's more than that. That night I had a date with Desean, who was the flavor of the month that I'd met at the NABA (National Association of Black Accountants) monthly gathering the previous month. Well, my mind wasn't on our date and he got ugly toward me for talking about this 'math whiz' that we'd hired to update our forecasting systems. I'd let it slip about you being white and that was all he needed to hear. I told him to take me home. He fussed and fumed all the way using language I'd never heard or even thought about. I got out of his car and ran for the door. He called me a 'white man's whore'," she looked down at her hands and then up to me.

Her words burned my brain and fire up my anger, "Son of bitch!"

"It's okay Mitchell...I figured out later that I was really telling him how to treat me that you had treated me the way I always wanted to be treated as a woman -- you respected my intelligence and didn't talk down to me -- you asked me what I thought...what guy does that? No, he was just like all the other assholes I'd dated looking for what wasn't there. I've had more than one guy call me a lesbian because I wouldn't tumble into bed with him. Then there's that stupid, damn statistic out there that says something like 'a woman past 30 who isn't married is more likely to be killed by a terrorist than to get married...' I had that used against me more than once."

"Mari, sweetheart, why don't you go to the hotel and get some rest? I'll be over in a little while to snuggle up to you so we can soothe each others' rough places," I leaned over to kiss her forehead and she put her hand behind my head and pulled me to her lips, kissing me slowly and thoroughly. "Maybe I'll go with you..."

We broke our kiss and returned to the office to collect our things. I went to the office I was using, shut down the PC and packed my brief case. Sitting down at the desk I called Gerard. "Katherine...hi...yes it's Mitchell...she's calmed down. I love you and Janice for what you've done for us. Is he in? Sure I'll hold." Mari came into my office, closing the door. She sat in the chair across from my desk -- she formed her lips into a kiss and kissed the air toward me...whew! I was in over my head here, "Hi Gerard. It's going well. Oh yeah, she's right here holding part of your scalp...just teasing. Thank you. The model is smoking away right now even as we speak. I'll need to cross the Channel on Monday to Bruges. Yeah, same issue. I tried to email the update to them but they're resistant to that they want to talk eyeball-to-eyeball. I will -- day trip. Sure I'll ask her. I can do that but I'll leave that to Mari. She knows what she likes. Thank you Gerard. Do you need to speak with her? Okay. I'll tell her. See you in a few. Bye now."

She was smiling, "Have you already done your work?"

I nodded, "Yeah it was something that could have been handled over the phone...okay...Gerard again..."

"He's sneaky..."

"Yes he is. Are you ready?"

She smiled and stood. For someone who'd been awake and traveling for a while plus coming straight to the office she was gorgeous. I liked watching her walk; her hour-glass figure and the slight sway to her rounded hips and ample bosom. Her legs are long and smooth. She's always dressed perfectly. Her hair is relaxed; combed straight down and curled inward at the ends. When she smiles, the whole area around her face lights up. Yeah I had a good case of it...

She took hold of my arm as I took her brief case from her with no protest, "Thank you. Guess we best tell Ms. Devers."

"Yes. She's very nice," Ms. Devers saw us coming and broke into a gigantic smile.

"Ooo now I understand why your face glowed when you spoke about Ms. Walsh. I think you two need some rest and a good meal. I'll let Mr. Callini know you're out for the afternoon. I'll buzz the driver. She'll meet you at the entrance. Good evening to you dears."

As we walked Mari was quiet. When we got onto the elevator (the lift) she smiled, "We seem to be on everyone's lips and minds." She leaned against me, "And on mine too Mitchell. What're we going to do?"

"About what," I played.

"Us, silly," she had a look of exasperation.

I grinned to her, "You mean I wasn't your one-night stand?"

"Of course you are...for the next seventy-five years..." I blushed and she caught it, "Why Mitchell John Worley I think I've managed to embarrass you after ten years of conversation." She again slipped her arm in mine and found my hand, interlacing our fingers - palms facing and her other hand trapping my free hand in love.

Her tender and gentle ways made me feel heroic again...like someone needed me as much as I needed her. The driver appeared at the front door and we hustled to the car as she held the door for us. The ride didn't take long. Soon we were getting out at the Waldorf being greeted by the doorman and the concierge, "Ms. Walsh, Mr. Worley it is delightful to see you again."

"Thank you Mr. Bosworth. Is there still time to order our evening meal from the room menu?"

"Oh yes sir and even if there wasn't we'd find a way sir..."

"Thank you again for your kindness. Ms. Walsh loves her roses."

Mari turned to the concierge, "Did you select the roses Mr. Bosworth?"

"I had help ma'am."

"Beautifully done and thank you to you and your able assistant Mr. Bosworth."

"You are both most welcome and may I take the liberty to say how wonderful you both are - to be Americans and all," he nodded and smiled, "Please do call me if you need anything at all."

We thanked him and went on to her room.

"You are coming in aren't you?"

"Of course, I promised you some comfort time and I fully intend to follow through," I smiled and she hugged me to her.

"Mitchell, I want more than comfort I need you to make love to me," her eyes were soft and imploring, there is no way I could ever resist her and I knew it. I was on a slippery slope with Mari on a downhill drag.

"I think this is where we get our romantic legs under us," I admitted.

"I like that. We have the space of the ocean, well, at least for a month," she commiserated.

"Let's not get too far ahead baby. We don't know what's in the future or what tricks Gerard has up his sleeve. He's your corporate mentor and he'll watch over your career very carefully. Don't preclude anything."

Mari handed me the access card and I let us into her suite. "You know you could move in here..." she swept her hand around the room.

"You might get tired of me," I smiled.

"Or you of me...with all my hair stuff and makeup..."

I set our things down and pushed the latch on the door. I turned to her, "I'll never tire of you -- take all the space and time you need just don't make us late for anything."

She turned and walked toward the bedroom stopping to hold her hand out to me, "Let's get reacquainted."

I followed her without hesitation and caught her at the doorway scooping her up in my arms. The French doors were partially open -- I shouldered them open easily and walked us to the bed where I laid us down. We were enveloped by luxury as she wrapped her arms around me and we began slowly kissing and undressing one another. Her lips were soft and sweet, her tongue fiery and agile as we sucked each other into one another's mouth. My hands wandered over her beautiful body squeezing her beautiful tits alternating with her round, sweet ass cheeks. In a few moments of lust her jacket blouse and skirt were in a heap with my suit, shirt and necktie. Our kissing and breathing, feeling and groping were reaching a crescendo when finally, "Let's get naked I can't stand this anymore..."

"Yeah!" I pulled her panties down as she unhooked her bra and flung it toward the clothes pile. Her pussy was drooling like a two year old with a peppermint...I dove in nose first and inhaled her beautiful aroma. There is no more intoxicating aroma than a woman whose pussy is swollen, dripping wet and beckoning. I started at her anus and licked upward, Mari squealed, "MITCH!"

I looked up, "Yes?"

She started laughing, "God you are making me crazy." I licked her clit and stroked it as it engorged and swelled like a little dick. Her fingers went quickly to her pussy to join my tongue's assault on her slimy slit. I licked my middle finger and eased it into her ass and she let out a little squeal, "OOO...more...yeah."

I focused on her pussy and soon her pussy began contracting and squeezing involuntarily as I buried my tongue deeply in her slick cunt...she began rocking and rubbing her pussy and clit hard against my tongue, her fingers buried in my hair pulling and squeezing with both hands...hell I didn't care if she pulled it all out...I could feel her orgasm building as she tightened her thighs around me head...I was almost wishing she hadn't been working out...she needed to cum before she popped my grape with those beautiful, strong thighs so I increased the licking and titillating and she exploded all over my face and tongue...she leaked several big bursts, soaking my face her ass and the bed linens...I never heard a sound from her except for some guttural grunting and rutting noises. I finally pulled away from her heart shaved cunt and looked to her face, her head was back, she had two pillows covering her face and she literally collapsed with her legs spread wide apart. I kissed my way up her belly, taking a moment to tongue her navel and drag my hard dick through her pubic heart...she pulled the pillows back and I lay against her sweaty, hot skin burying my tongue in her waiting mouth. We didn't kiss we exchanged molten lava.

We broke our kiss, "Oh my God Mitchell what the hell just happened? That was fucking wonderful..."

"Yeah you were...I love your sweet pussy...you taste like the future baby...I want to spend the rest of my life loving you..." I wiggled up a little and put my dickhead against her clit and wiggled it up and down until she grabbed my upper arms.

She was getting wild-eyed, "God Mitchell I don't know if I can take you right now..." So I slid balls deep in her as she gasped, "OH GOD! OH...UH...UH...OOO...yeah that hurts so good..." her legs wrapped around my ass and pulled me deeply into her belly as I lifted her thighs onto my shoulders, pushing them down as I buried my hard dick inside and began pounding her sweet, hot, drooling pussy for all I was worth. My balls were slapping her ass and tightening with each stroke. I slowed and she went crazy, "NO! NO! KEEP GOING!"

I rolled her onto her side and separated her legs putting one over my shoulder and pinning the other down as I pounded my dick into her belly from a side position, in a few strokes I rolled her onto her face putting both of my knees outside her thighs and proceed to fuck her as she lay flat against the mattress face turned to one side and in a few more strokes I raised her ass up and climbed upon on her sweet, caramel brown ass and continued pumping my dick into her pussy as fast and hard as my libido drove it...I was no longer in control as she began fucking back against me screaming, "HARDER...HARDER DAMNIT...GIVE IT TO ME...OH GOD CUMMING!!!" My balls tightened when I heard her cry out that she was cumming -- my cum shot into her belly like 155mm cannon shot and her pussy squeezed my dick hard as she fell forward into the pillows. My dick popped out drooling cum, she turned slightly and raised up sucking my hard dick into her mouth as she licked me clean and sucked what cum was left out of my shrinking dick. I bent down as she retreated to the mounds of pillows and kissed her lusty, cum-drenched, sensual lips, her hands reaching for my face, her eyes only partially open, "Mitchell John Worley I don't care anymore what Momma and Daddy think...I can't live without us..."

I lay beside her and took her into my arms, "I do care what they think about their baby girl and I'm your guy for the rest of our lives. When I catch my breath I have a question to ask you..."

She snuggled against my chest, "Yes I'll marry you. I love you darling Mitchell...I love you..." as she drifted off to sleep with her lips pressed against my neck.

"I love you too darling Mari," I was stunned at how powerful that release was.

I wasn't going to ask her to marry me just to live together but I'd damn sure take marriage...she raced for the finish line while I was being a bit more cautious. I didn't want a repeat of marital failure. I wanted to make sure she loved me...I guess Gerard was right that we were the only ones in the world who didn't know that we were in love...at least openly professed. I watched her sleep, no lines, no creases, just calm and sweet. It felt good to be loved and to love. I pulled the sheet and cotton blanket up over her exposed shoulder and she cooed a bit so I kissed her forehead. Her lips pursed and relaxed several times as I brushed the hair back from her face. We slept for about four hours.

I awoke with her watching me; propped up on both elbows her chin in her hands, "Hi darling..." her smile melted my heart.

I stroked her face with the backs of my fingers as I stared into her eyes, "Hello my angel. You're more beautiful right now than at any moment since I've know you..."

Her features softened as her eyes got misty, "Mitchell...you beautiful man you thrill me to pieces. I hate it that I waited so long...I just hate it..."

"It's right for us now..."

"But my clock has about run out..."

"Let's work on us right now...we've been given a gift my angel...our love. While we know a lot about each other we need to know more. We've got a month to sort out the details that we don't know...we're both into the details so we can ask lots of questions and figure out what we need to know..."

She put her finger tip to my lips, "Shhh...I know enough to know that I'm in love with you...but you said you wanted to ask me something and I jumped the gun...what is it?"

"I was going to be very cautious and ask you to move in together but I like your answer far better than mine," I sat up watching her face carefully as she sat up with me. I took her hands in mine, "Marilane Walsh I love you will you marry me?"

Her face glowed; her lips trembled, "Yes! YES! A thousand times yes. I've kissed a few frogs and ran from more than a few perverts just to find you. I'm not letting you go...I'll be your one night stand for the next seventy-five years baby...that is forever."

We kissed and fell back against the pillows as I breathed out, "Thank you Lord."

As I lay back on the pillow she raised up, "Why the deep exhale?"

"I never thought I would meet anyone again...after my marriage blew up I was miserable. You know we don't get divorced in the south..."

"That's right we castrate the cheaters," she grinned. Her voice took on a serious, even ominous tone, "I'll never cheat on you. I know what it feels like to have a heart broken. I've felt your hurt for a while."

"Thank you my beautiful angel...you'll never have to worry about me either. So...we need to tell your parents and family as well as my Mom and brothers," I reminded her.

Her smile was terse, "I know," she spoke softly, "you're gonna need to help me sort this out..."

"We can start now..."

"Not right now I just need to be in your arms tonight."

I kissed the top of her forehead and then her nose, "You got it." We stayed wound together for a while and her stomach rumbled, "Why don't we put some food in you?"

She giggled, "I am so sorry..."

"Why? I'll bet you've farted before too haven't you?"

She howled and giggled until tears ran down her face, "YES!"

"Okay then, let me see," I picked up the pad and pen from near the telephone and wrote, 'no gas producing food for wife!!!'

She took the pad from me and started giggling, "Oh you're a piece of work Mitchell. Do you fart?"

12