I Hate My Boss, or Do I?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

"Wait, no. You don't have any other trips until the thirteenth." Lina stated. Since she scheduled all of his appointments, she knew when he had to travel.

"Listen. I'm gonna talk to Dad after the meeting, then after that we're flying to Vegas. Tomorrow morning at this time you will be Mrs. Matthew Briggs. Don't think about refusing me. I'm not going to live without you. Lina."

"You can't order me to marry you. Matthew, everything cannot always go your-" she tried to explain.

He kissed her. "Lina, it's bad enough we have to explain to my Dad why I need a new assistant."

"Wait, what does my job have to do with anything?" Lina asked.

"We won't get any work done. And public nudity is illegal. I'd have you on my desk naked every day." Matthew explained. "Besides I want Matthew Jr. to have my name before he arrives in nine months.

NINE MONTHS LATER

"Matthew Briggs, hurry the hell up. I want drugs, lot's of them. You're never touching me again.

Owwww! This hurts." Lina complained as her frazzled husband Matthew drove her to the hospital.

He'd already called his Dad and he was meeting them there. They arrived at the hospital and Lina was taken straight to her room. The doctor examined her and told the nurse to prep for delivery.

An hour later, Lina was holding her son, Matthew Briggs, Jr. in her arms and he was perfect.

Jimmy came in and met his new grandson. The old man was overwhelmed. The babe was strong and he knew with his son's genes, he'd be tough.

Next, Charlene and her new girlfriend Ken, came in. She and Lina had time to talk and decided to remain friends. She looked at her new Godson and her heart swelled.

Ken wrapped her arms around her as she too gazed at the beautiful babe.

Soon, the nurse came in and suggested everyone leave and let the new Momma and Baby rest for a while. Matthew put Matthew Jr. in his crib and escorted his Dad and their friends out to the lobby.

When he made it back to the room, his family was fast asleep. He kissed his son, and then walked over and kissed his wife. He then sat in the oversized chair by her bed, grasped her hand, and then he too fell asleep.

THE END

Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers