I Hate My Brother

Story Info
Sister is made to pay for her brother's debts.
4.7k words
3.59
104k
34
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia was working in the kitchen getting her nightly supper ready when her brother rushed in. "Syl, I'm in deep trouble. I borrowed $20,000 from the Clancy brothers and I don't have the money to pay them back. It's overdue and they've been looking for me and Tina. I've got to get out of town and now."

"Well, go. Why are you bothering me about this?"

"I need to borrow some money to travel. I'm headed north."

Sylvia looked in her purse and she only had $120. "Here, this is all I have. I suggest you head up to North Dakota to Aunt Nori's house. They'll never find you there. But you are going to have to get a job because she's on a fixed income and can't afford to feed you and Tina very long."

"Okay, Syl, that's a great idea. And yes, Tina and I will look for work once we get there. And thanks for the $120. That should get us there." Tim kissed Syl on the cheek and ran out the door.

Sylvia thought to herself, "That boy is going to be the death of me. He needs to settle down and get a decent job. I wonder what the hell he blew that $20,000 on, probably booze and drugs. Useless piece of shit!"

Two days later, there was a knock on the door. She went to answer it and it was Butch Clancy. "Where's that slimball of a brother of yours, Sylvia?"

"I don't know where he is. Why are you bothering me?"

"I know you know where he is. He always comes running to you when he's in trouble and, boy, is he in trouble now. If my brothers and I catch him, he's going to be pushing up daisies and if that slut Tina is with him, she's going to be raped by all five of us. He owes us $30,000 and we want it back NOW!!"

"I don't know where he is, Butch, sorry." She slammed the door in his face. He stomped off the porch and kicked over a lawn decoration she had near the front steps.

"Shit. This is going to be trouble for Tim and Tina and I hope it doesn't fall on me to make restitution to these thugs," thought Sylvia.

***********************************

A week later, Joe and Butch Clancy knocked on the door of her house and when Sylvia opened the door they both grabbed her by the arms. Butch said, "We know those two were headed out of town north but we haven't found them. We want our money back. NOW!! If we can't get it from you, we will collect $30,000 worth of restitution from you, you hot cunt."

They pulled her off the steps and shoved her into the back seat of a minivan. Dan Clancy was in the van and Joe climbed in behind her. Butch was in the driver seat and he turned around and leered at her, "You are going to pay your brother's debt with your body. I can't wait to fuck the hell out of you. You are going to work $30,000 off with your mouth, pussy and asshole. All five of us are going to enjoy that hot body of yours until we are sick and tired of it."

"Come on, Butch, that's rape and you know it. You five will be behind bars for a long time."

Butch started the van and looked back at her, "I don't give a shit about that. We want our money and you are going to work it off if we can't get it from your brother. If you report it, one of us will slit your throat before we go to jail. I'm thinking one month as our sex slave should work it off nicely, don't you think, Joe?"

"Ah, yeah, Butch. That should do it."

Butch punched the gas and they threw gravel all over her front lawn. She started to struggle but didn't really have a chance to get away with two 6' 4, 300 lbs men on either side of her. They soon arrived at one of the Clancy warehouses down at the docks and she was dragged out of the van and into the warehouse. They pulled her into a walled off area which was roughly fifty by fifty foot square and had a smaller room in one corner. When she walked in her first thought was, "Oh, shit, a damn dungeon. There was all kinds of evil looking devices all around the room. This is not going to be fun."

Butch walked up to her and said, "Okay, here's the deal. You agree to be our sex slave for one month and we will forget about the $30,000 your brother owes us. You will do anything we want sexually and allow us to do anything we want to your body. I know Will will want to use a whip on you and I wouldn't mind beating your ass good. According to Ed, we've got a pretty good idea of where your brother is up north. We know about your Aunt Nori."

"SHIT!" thought Sylvia. "They will find him and kill him. Probably Tina too. Fuck, I'm going to have to agree to this deal to save them."

"Okay, Butch. But I want a signed contract that states that if I agree to this agreement, Tim's debt is wiped out and neither you or your brother will go after them. I want all five brothers to sign that deal."

"Done," said Butch.

They took Sylvia over to the middle of the room and put padded cuffs around her wrists and then Joe went over to the wall and raised them up so her body was stretched out with her arms in the air. Joe took a knife and cut her clothes off. The leer in his eyes when she was standing there naked for the five of them to see scared the hell out of her. Joe went around to her backside and pulled her butt cheeks apart. He came back around and said, "Virgin ass, huh? I can't wait to take your anal virginity. I'm going to make that ass bleed." Sylvia shivered.

"We'll be back in a few minutes with the contract. Then when you sign, the party will begin." Sylvia was shocked that she was getting wet between her legs. "What the hell is wrong with me," she thought.

"Butch, make sure there's a clause that states there will be no permanent damage to my body, or I won't sign it." Butch humfed and spit on the floor and stomped out.

A half hour later, all five Clancy brothers walked back into the room. Joe walked over to the wall and let her down. He walked over to her and removed her hands from the hook.

Butch read the contract to her. Servitude contract. This one month servitude is in restitution for the debt her brother Tim owned the Clancy brothers. Once Sylvia served the one month, the debt was considered paid in full. She would live in this room, would remain naked and accessible to the five brothers at any time of day or night for the next 30 days. She was to agree that any of the brothers could do anything they wanted to her as long as there was no permanent damage to her body. All three of her holes were theirs to use as they saw fit. The brothers would make sure she was fed and she had free use of the bathroom in the corner. They would bring a full sized bed in before tonight so she would be comfortable.

Sylvia said, "What about my job?"

Butch said, "I called Stuart and told him you had an emergency in North Dakota with your aunt and you would be gone for a month. Do you agree to this contract, Sylvia."

Sylvia sighed and said, "Yes, give me a pen." She signed the contract and noted that all five brothers had signed it too. Joe immediately put her hands back on the hook and pulled her hands up in the air until she was standing on her toes. They surrounded her and all five began to grope her. Will was really being harsh with her nipples. So harsh that she had to scream a couple of times. Will laughed at her and walked over to a wall that had whips and other things she didn't know hanging on them. He came back with a bullwhip.

Will said, "Back up, brothers, unless you want to be included in this whipping." The four other brothers backed up and she noticed that two of them left the room. Will began to whip her with the bullwhip and she began to scream. He had a big smile on his face.

Sometime later, she was still hanging by her wrists when she woke up. She didn't remember how many hit with the whip she took before she passed out but the pain was terrible. Her hands were numb. She couldn't see her stomach/abdomen but knew it had to be raw because it hurt like hell.

She hung there for a while and eventually Butch and Joe opened the door and brought a double bed in. They put it together and then put the sheets and blanket on it. Butch walked over and said, "So, not feeling too good I'll bet."

"Come on, Butch, let me down from here and let me tend to my wounds." Butch walked over to the wall and lowered her arms which were now pretty much numb. He pulled her hands off the hook and, when she collapsed on the floor, helped her up. He walked her over to a chair and sat her down.

"You'll be glad to know that Will won't be fucking you. He's gay but he gets off with the beatings. He will be beating the hell out of you regularly though. He might fuck your ass though if he can get by the fact that it's a female ass."

Sylvia looked down at her abdomen and said, "You don't think this is going to show permanent damage?"

"Naw, it should be okay in a couple of days. There's only a few places he actually cut you. But now, Joe and I are going to take our pleasure." He pulled her up and pulled her over to the stocks. Once bent over in the stocks, Sylvia knew what was coming. Butch began to lick her pussy and it felt really good. Soon she was moaning. She started building to an orgasm but he didn't stay with it long enough. He slammed into her with one of the biggest cocks she'd ever had inside her. She squealed as he hit bottom. Joe walked over and dropped his pants. He was hard also and was about ten inches long.

"Open that fucking mouth, bitch." She complied and Joe's hard cock was shoved to the back of her throat. She started to gag but Joe didn't care. He grabbed two handfuls of hair and started to slam into her mouth hard, fucking it like it was a vagina. She was having a hard time not throwing up but she was starving so all the heaves were dry. Meanwhile Butch was slamming that eight inch cock into her pussy really hard and she was climbing the wall quickly to her first orgasm.

When Butch reached around and pinched her nipples really hard, she screamed and her orgasm hit her hard. She couldn't believe how hard it was. When that orgasm was finished, she tried to concentrate on the feelings Butch was making in her genitals. It helped to concentrate on that pleasure instead of what Joe was doing to her throat.

Butch brought her to three more hard orgasms and then cut lose with his own orgasm. After shooting four streams of cum into her cunt, Butch pulled out, smacked her on each ass cheek hard and walked out of the room. Joe pulled out of her mouth and went around behind her. He shoved that hard cock into her pussy and immediately pulled out and she felt him put the head on her anal rosebud. Damn this was going to hurt. He started to push into her and she screamed but not in pleasure this time. Once the head of his cock popped passed her sphincter, he pushed all the way into her. She almost passed out from the pain.

God, she was going to split apart. Once in all the way he started to pound into her. It hurt like hell but after a minute or so, Sylvia started to get some pleasure from it although it still hurt. The door opened again and Dan came in. He walked over and shoved his cock into her mouth. He was only seven inches or so. Sylvia took his cock into her mouth with no problem. Both men were pounding into her and she was excepting it. She wasn't really enjoying it though.

The door opened again and another brother walked in. He walked around so Sylvia could see him and then he stripped down. If she remembered correctly, this was Ed. He was hung like Butch. A good eight inches long. He started to stroke his cock. Sylvia hoped he would fuck her pussy and give her some pleasure. It didn't take Joe or Dan long to cum, one in her ass and one in her mouth. They both grabbed their clothes and walked out.

Ed walked over to her and shove his cock into her mouth. "Get me hard, bitch." She sucked him good and soon he pulled out and walked around her and slammed into her pussy. She squealed as he started to pump in and out of her. Ed fucked her through three more orgasms before he came in her pussy. He pulled out, grabbed his clothes and walked out leaving her bent over in the stocks.

An hour later, Butch came walking in with her supper. "What the fuck? Are you still in that thing?"

He let her out of the stocks and helped her stand. "Who was the last one in here...Ed?"

She nodded and he helped her over to the bed. She had a lot of cum still in her. He fed her some food and then told her to take a shower and relax for the night. She thanked him and walked slowly to the bathroom where she took a long, hot shower and washed out her pussy and ass with the shower wand. The hot water hurt her cuts on her abdomen but felt really good on her sore muscles. After she was done, she dried off and then crawled in the bed exhausted. Her asshole was really sore. Her pussy didn't feel too bad but her throat was sore as hell. That damn Joe and his ten inch cock.

She was awakened in the morning by Butch bringing her breakfast in. She was starving and she ate like it. Butch said, "You'll have most of the day off. We've got a job to do and won't be back until late this afternoon. But you'd better be ready to get fucked after supper, and fucked good."

She tried to answer but her voice was gone and she could only make noises. Butch smiled and said, "Joe's got a big cock, huh?"

She nodded.

Butch left but Will came in. He grabbed her and pulled her over to the stocks again. After he had her in the stocks, he walked over to the implements. He came back with something and shortly Sylvia screamed as the worst pain she ever felt was applied to her ass. Will gave her twenty hard hits with a medium sized cane and then put it away. He walked over and released her from the stocks. With a hard smack on the right side of her face, he walked out. She rubbed the right side of her face and walked over to the bed and laid down on her side. Both her stomach/abdomen and her ass where really hurting now. She eventually fell asleep on her side.

The door opened and her supper was delivered. She ate and sat on the bed waiting for the cocks to come and punish her. They let her digest for a couple of hours and then Ed and Dan walked in. Ed grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up. Dan laid down and Ed told her to get Dan hard. Ed was already pretty hard. She went down on Dan and soon he was hard. Ed grabbed her by the hair again and told her to sit on Dan's cock. She obeyed and soon she felt Ed climb on the bed behind her.

He put some lube in her ass and slipped into her ass. They both began to fuck her hard. She thought, "This isn't bad at all." Her ass was still hurting a little but with both cocks in her she forgot the pain. She lasted three minutes before her first orgasm hit her and she screamed. The orgasm was one of the best she ever had. Butch walked in and walked over to her. He took his cock out and slapped her in the mouth with it. She opened her mouth and he shoved it in. He began to fuck her mouth hard.

She was really overwhelmed with three cocks abusing her three holes. She had four more orgasms before each of the brothers came in their respective holes. Soon they all walked out. She laid on the floor for a while and then walked over to the bathroom to take a shower. She wondered where Joe was but hoped that he was busy somewhere.

An hour later, she was asleep on the bed. She was exhausted.

In the morning, Joe woke her up by grabbing her by the hair and dragging her out of bed. He pulled her over to the stocks and locked her in. He pushed some lube into her ass and she knew what was coming. He slammed that ten inch cock all the way into her and she screamed in pain. He started to really fuck her hard. God, her asshole was going to be useless when she was done with this contract. Joe lasted ten minutes and then started to cum buckets into her ass. When he was done, he walked around and pulled her head up by the hair. "Open that mouth, cunt!"

She opened her mouth and that shitty cock was shoved into it. She cleaned him off as best she could between the gagging. Soon he pulled out and then release her from the stocks. He then spit in her face and walked out. She went and took another shower and tried her best to wash herself out. Soon she was dry and when she walked out into the main room, her breakfast had arrived.

After she ate, she laid back down on the bed and waited for the next assault. She was awakened when lunch was brought in. She had to run to the bathroom to sit on the toilet. Her anal sphincter was destroyed. She spent fifteen minutes on the toilet with shit coming out. Finally, she got to eat and then sat back down on the bed. This was really boring for most of the time. The boys didn't show up in the afternoon and she fell asleep again on the bed. There was really nothing to do except sleep when the boys weren't fucking her. Her supper soon showed up and she ate it. Two hours later, Butch, Dan and Ed all came in and woke her up. They stripped and all lined up and told her to get them hard. She figured it was going to be another three hole foursome. After she got them all hard, Ed grabbed her and pulled her over to the bed.

He laid down and pulled her over on top of him. She sat down on his cock and then Butch came over and said, "Since your ass is very stretched out by Joe, we thought you could take two cocks in that ass. Get ready. He lubed her and then he slipped into her ass easily. He leaned up quite a ways and then she felt Dan start to shove his cock into her ass. She screamed. This was even bigger than Joe and she was in great pain. Then they all started to move in her and she screamed again.

Ten minutes later, they all started to cum and their orgasms set her off to one of the hardest orgasms she had ever had. The pain and pleasure combined and she nearly passed out. They all pulled out and walked out. She laid there for a while and then walked to the bathroom to shower. She didn't see anyone else the rest of that night.

The rest of the month was about the same. She was fucking in the ass a lot and from the day Joe raped her ass, she always had problems with trying not to shit her pants. She just knew that she would have to wear an adult diaper the rest of her life. Joe never used her pussy. Every time he fucked her he used her ass and always made her suck him clean. She really hated him. Will beat her regularly. By the end of the month, she was used to the pain of the whips and canes. She really hated him too, the sick faggot. He never did fuck her though. She guessed he got off with just beating her good and couldn't make himself fuck a female ass.

On the day they turned her loose, she was happy but also pissed off. Her asshole would never be the same and her pussy was really stretched out. She doubted she would ever be able to get married. They given her the contract and she thought about tearing it up but decided to keep it and file it away. She was going to make her brother read it later.

She decided to get some advise from a couple of doctors. She planned to go to her gynecologist to see if she could stitch her up a little to make her tighter. She also consulted a proctologist about her destroyed anus. Both doctors did surgery on her and her gynocologist was very successful. Her vagina and it's entrance was rebuilt well. She was now as tight as any teen. The proctologist didn't have the same luck. He improved her ability to not shit herself but she still had some leakage. She also had some permanent scars on her ass and back which the Clancy's said she wouldn't get. So much for the terms of that damn contract.

After five months of surgeries and healing, she started to plot her revenge on the Clancy brothers. That contract said no permanent damage to her body. She'd have those scars and that damn leakage from her ass the rest of her life. The Clancy brothers were going to pay, sooner or later.

Chapter 02.

A 6 months later, Joe Clancy was out drinking at the local Irish pub called Callahan's. He loved to really cut loose once a month and get loaded. At midnight, he staggered out of the bar and over to his car. He dug into his pocket to find his car key when a baseball bat slammed into his head. He staggered around a little and the bat slammed into his head again and his lights went out. Sylvia pulled his pants down went to work with a scalpel.

12