I Hate My Job

Story Info
She steals from work and pays the price.
2k words
4.13
92.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MakeMeWine
MakeMeWine
135 Followers

I was getting fucked by my boss at work, Jake. He was a real jerk, he was only 23 and his dad owned the store. This kid was entitled and spoiled, and good at watching the security tapes...He caught me stealing last week, and had been fucking me every day in return for not telling his dad. The worst part was I had a really nice boyfriend, Carl. He was sweet and trusting, and I hated lying to him. It was humiliating. I'm 27 now, and really needed to keep this job to help put myself through school. Even though I hated it, I had to put up with it.

I showed up for the start of my 9pm shift, the store was empty. Jake was in the back room, looking at the cameras.

"Hey baby." He said, looking me up and down.

"Hi." I said softly, shifting my weight.

I hated these stupid uniforms, every night I had to wear a tube top and a mini skirt, the boss said it helps 'keep customers at ease' so they'll shop longer. He was a pig too.

I put my bag and coat away in my locker, closing it to see Jake leaning right next to me.

"So..." He said, glancing at the camera. "Looks like it's gonna be pretty dead for a while..." His hand started to run up my leg slowly.

"Jake...I just got here..." I closed my locker, allowing him to trap me against it.

"I know...but I mean, look at you!" He smirked, running his hands up and down my curves.

He pulled me by the wrists towards the monitors and bent me over the chair in front of them. He was such a horny little jerk! He started squeezing my ass, lightly then firmly, finally spanking me over my skirt. Even though I hated him, his forcefulness kinda turned me on...I shook my head, thinking about Carl.

He lifted my skirt, finding my bare ass. He had started demanding no underwear a few days ago... I heard him snicker as his hand came down hard on my ass, making me yelp.

"Mmmm" I heard his groan, as he rubbed my ass before slapping it again. Despite this humiliation, he always managed to make me wet. He spanked me a dozen more times before moving his hand down to my slit. He chuckled, feeling how wet I was.

"See baby? You know you love this." He cooed, sinking a finger inside me.

I gritted my teeth as his finger slid inside me smoothly, slowly wriggling deeper. I hated this horny punk, but not as much as I hated my own sensitive body. I gasped, feeling another finger enter my soaked pussy. I heard him groan in my ear behind me.

Suddenly, he grabbed me, spun the chair around and sat down. He turned my back to him, peeled off my panties, and unzipped his pants. Before I even had a chance to fix myself, he was pulling me down on top of him, forcing me to penetrate myself.

I squealed, feeling his head enter me slowly, then quickly he pulled it back out. He held my wrists down firm on the armchairs as he continued to tease me, sticking his head in about an inch, then removing it, over and over again. He knew how sensitive I was, this jerk was messing with me!

I was starting to feel lightheaded from the denial, and found myself trying to push down on his cock. He chuckled, releasing my wrists and steadying his huge hands on my hips.

"Someone's thirsty huh?" He cooed, slowly sinking himself into me. I gasped, feeling each inch deeper and deeper in me.

I could barely catch my breath as he finally filled me completely, my pussy almost resting on his balls. He did not give me a moments rest though, as soon as he was inside me all the way he began moving like a jack hammer.

"W-wait! Ah! J-Jake slow down...ah!" I bit my lip as he continued to fuck me hard, sending me bouncing into the air with each thrust.

He grabbed my hair, which I had come to work with in a neat ponytail, and pulled it back down, forcing me to arch my back on top of him, and somehow allow him deeper inside of me.

He fucked me like this for close to a half hour, never slowing down once. This kid was an animal! I could hardly breath, and by the end I barely had any energy left, all I could do was allow him to play until he tired himself out.

I heard him start to make familiar noises, his hands grabbing my hips tight and bouncing me roughly on top of him. He was close. I winched as he grabbed my hair again, bringing my face closer to his.

He was grunting and groaning heavily as he pulled my hair to the side, slowly sinking his teeth into my neck. I yelped out in pain as he bit me, suckling and playing with my neck. I could feel him growing inside of me, twitching. Just as it felt like he was about to cum, he bit me hard. Pumping his seed deep inside me, he ravaged my neck, leaving large bruises and even breaking skin.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I felt the stinging on my neck, as well as his hot milk soaking inside me. I collapsed back on top of him, him still inside of me, as we both caught out breath.

He swiveled in the chair, looking at the cameras. As my eyes began to slowly focus, I saw what looked like Carl walking around the store. I blinked a few times, rubbing my eyes; that was definitely Carl.

I struggled to get off of Jake, to no avail. He had noticed Carl as well, and a wicked smile was forming on him face.

Suddenly he lifted me off him, and went over to the desk. He rummaged around in it for a while, finally pulled out a rectangular black box. He walked over to me, grinning devilishly.

"P-please Jake...Carl is here, j-just let me go say hi?" I pleaded, backing up slowly as he approached me.

"Oh...I let you see him" he said, slowly walking me into the corner. "I just want you to wear one little thing..."

He smirked and pulled my arms up above me on the wall. I struggled pointlessly, he was much stronger than me. He pushed my skirt up, running a finger through my still soaked slit. He suddenly grabbed my hair again, forcing my face up to meet him.

He kissed my passionately, his tongue deep in my mouth. It caught me off guard, he never kisses me. I was so distracted by his kiss I hardly noticed his hand slipping inside me. He stuck two fingers in me deep, and pulled them out slowly. It felt kind of odd... I still felt full when he pulled out.

He released me from the wall, turning back to the cameras.

"You better get out there quick, before Carl goes."

I didn't know why he was acting so weird, but I didn't care. I fixed up my outfit and ran my fingers through my hair as I took the opportunity and ran out to go see Carl.

"Hi Honey!" I sang, skipping up to him. He greeted me with a big smile and a hug.

"Hi babe, I just thought I'd come say hi while you were working. I was looking for you earlier but I couldn't find you.

I laughed nervously, "Oh yeah...I was just...stocking some stuff in the back... I didn't see you!" I lied

Jake came out from the back and went behind the counter; I could tell he was just trying to look busy. I ignored him, and continued to talk to Carl.

"What time do you get off again?" He asked as we walked thru the aisles.

"Um..I get off at 3 AM tonight.." I replied, as we rounded a corner, now directly facing Jake. "What do you wanna- Ah!!" I gasped, feeling something inside me moving.

I steadied myself on a display shelf, squeezing my legs together.

"Are you alright?" Carl asked, worried.

I caught a glance at Jake, who was looking directly at me grinning ear to ear. What did he do?

"I-I'm fine..." I lied, trying to straighten myself out. "It must just be..cramps."

I took a deep breath. There was something deep inside me, vibrating like crazy! It felt amazing, somehow he managed to get it to rest right on my G spot. I did my best to stand up straight and relax my knees, I couldn't let Carl know what was happening.

"W-what d-do you wanna d-do when I g-get off work?" I managed, fighting this feeling inside me.

"I donno..." Carl trailed off, taking his time. "Josh said he was gonna have some people over tonight...but Becky also wanted to do that movie night..."

I could hardly focus on what he was saying. I looked at Jake again, who winked at me. I suddenly felt the vibrations intensify. I could hardly stand. Carl was still talking, lost in planning the night, and hadn't noticed my reaction. I watched as Jake slowly came out from behind the counter, and made his way over to me.

"Carl, was it?" He said, extending a hand.

"Ah, yes! Hi, nice to meet you..." Carl said, not noticing he had even approached us.

"Jake" He answered, "I'm sorry Carl, but Lanny has a lot of work to do, and doesn't have time for distractions right now." I felt stronger vibrations again, I could barely keep my composure as Carl looked at me.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" He said quickly, walking up to the counter with his items. "I didn't mean to interrupt."

"Not a problem at all" Jake said back, keeping his expression even. "Lanny, do you mind ringing him up?"

"O-of course!" I squeaked, heading behind the counter.

I rang Carl up quickly, wanting this embarrassment to end. With each item I scanned I felt the vibrations get stronger and stronger, until I almost yelped!

"Here you are, have a nice night I'll see you when I get off, bye!" I said in a hurry, giving him a little peck on the cheek. He gave me a weird look, but finally left.

The second the door closed I was on my knees, gasping for air. Jake was immediately behind me, pulling down my top.

"You did so well baby" He cooed, massaging my breasts.

I leaned back into him, panting.

"P-please...no more..." I managed, the feeling inside me growing.

"Hmmm?" He prompted, lightly pinching my nipples.

"You...s-stupid jerk..." I breathed...

I watched him pull out a remote from his pocket. I was set on the second highest setting, and my eyes rolled back in my head as I felt him switch it higher. I leaned back into him, my body pulsing.

I felt my orgasm building, I was so close. I hated being taken this way.

"Y-you can't... I won't let you make me..." I trailed off.

I felt his fingers circle my nipples, eventually pulling them tight. He chucked as I moaned out in pain and pleasure. I couldn't hold it back any longer and he knew it.

He twisted my nipples hard as I came. My whole body shook, becoming jelly in his arms. I could feel him watching me closely, his eyes absorbing every second of my orgasm.

I lay there twitching on him, recovering. He slowly stood me up, laying me down on the counter. I felt his fingers enter my sensitive pussy, probing around. He pulled the toy out slowly, drops of his cum falling out from before.

He spanked my hard, making my yelp in pain. He chuckled darkly as he walked away, leaving me exposed on the counter top, as I heard the door ring. I pulled up my top quickly, and greeted the customer, cum running down my leg.

MakeMeWine
MakeMeWine
135 Followers