I Hate My Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was thrashing against the restraints of the chair as the fingers moved down her tummy to circle her navel again and again and again in an ever-diminishing spiral.

Her moan was becoming a shrill keening as the fingers moved on downward to her now sopping slit. Her mind no longer thought of them as electrical tingles or vibrations, but rather as fingers that were sliding slowly around her throbbing nub of pleasure.

The fabric within her was becoming hard and starting to move. The pressure against her body and the movement within her vagina felt as if a man were atop her, moving within her, thrusting into her.

She thrust back and began chanting, "Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes."

Suddenly the stiffness within her throbbed and it felt as if a sudden flood of additional wetness filled her inner cavity. "Yeeeeeesssssssssssssss!" she called out hoarsely.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." she continued as she slipped into unconsciousness.

***

When Carly awoke, she was in her own bed, wearing one of her silk nighties and lying beneath a sheet. The lighting of the habitat was set to the rest cycle rather than the work cycle, but the chronometer on the wall indicated that she should be at her station.

"Computer," she said as she raised herself slightly from the bed. "What is going on? Why am I still in bed?"

"You needed time to recover from your awakening, Carly. With all of the resorting and rescheduling which follows the arrival of the supply cruiser, your input wasn't needed this cycle so I had the androids put you back in your bed."

She got up, but gasped slightly as the silk of the nightie moved across her breasts. She pulled it over her head and began walking toward her duty station.

"You will be somewhat overly-sensitive for the first few days after your electrohymen has been overcome."

"My what?" Carly sputtered. "After my what has been what?"

"I have changed the information in your files to reflect the fact that you are the offspring of a Sol-15 blue male and a Terran woman."

Carly's eyes went wide.-perhaps from what the computer had informed her or perhaps because it laughed slightly after it said it.

"That makes you unique, Carly. The prevailing scientific consensus is that inter-breeding is not possible between Terrans and the blue people."

"Great," she answered sarcastically. "Maybe they will put me in a display case at the museum. What's the big deal?"

"Did you ever see your father defend himself, Carly... perhaps from an animal?"

"When I was a little girl," Carly replied, "this really huge dog-wolf on Sol-12 charged at us while we were walking in the woods. Dad caught it by one leg as it tried to jump at me. I don't know what he did, but the dog-wolf yelped and ran back into the woods."

"Your father shocked the dog, Carly. The blue people are bio-galvanic. One of the reasons that Terran males cannot mate with the blue women is that until they have experienced awakening, their nervous system is incapable of sexual response... or of generating electricity. The first time they mate, the blue male very carefully stimulates the blue female while at the same time sending intense charges into her nervous system to break her electrohymen. Once it is broken, the male will only use very mild charges for stimulation."

"Who flips the switch for the blue male?" Carly asked.

"That evidently happens on its own, usually when a pubescent male is angered and loses control. There are some quite spectacular lightning duels between young blue males on Sol-15. The chair mimics the actions of a blue male from Sol-15. You have been awakened. Your sexual response nerves are open. ... and you are bio-galvanic. We may end up having to replace some of the input devices until you learn to control that."

Carly had arrived at her work station. The big egg-shaped chair was gone and her normal chair and console were once again in place.

"Where's the pleasure chair?" she asked.

"If you had looked around your sleeping area before running out here, Carly, you would have seen it in place of that chair that you never use on the other side of your bed."

Carly smiled. "Will it work like it did before?" she asked.

"Not exactly, Carly. The chair will sense what you need. Since your sensory paths are open, it will not use high voltage unless you, for some reason, desire it. However, most of what the chair can do for you, you can now do for yourself."

Carly looked somewhat confused, but then reached up to her breast with her hand. She gasped in surprise when she touched her nipple and felt the tickle of electricity come from the tip of her fingers.

"It's still nicer if someone- or something- else does it," she said dreamily.

She then reached down and scrolled through the received transmissions since her last duty cycle. "You're right, computer," she said. "There's nothing here that can't wait until the next duty cycle."

As she walked back to her sleeping area, she looked up at the stars shining brightly overhead and yelled out, "I love my job! I love this asteroid! I love my life!"

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12