I Hate That Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's former lesbian lover finds them again.
2k words
3.88
97.8k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been five years since Mel and I had moved from Tennessee to Colorado and I had began to relax in regards to Pam, the bitch who was responsible for us moving in the first place. That was why I was a little shocked by what Mel had to tell me when I returned home from work one evening.

"Stan, I received a letter from Pam today in the mail." My wife of twenty years told me.

"What did you do with it?" I inquired of the love of my life.

"I burned it like I told you I would!" Mel exclaimed to me as she rushed into my arms. "I didn't even open it!"

I pulled Mel into my lap as I sat down in my recliner. I began kissing her and fondling her 34B cup breasts. I stood her up in front of me so I could unfasten her jeans before I stripped them and her panties down to the floor in one motion. I bent lower so I could get my mouth on her mound and the slit underneath it. I urged her to the living room carpet in front of my recliner and began to lick and suck her pussy and clit. When she had came from my ministrations, I unzipped my fly and placed my 7", 1.5" girthed rigid pole to the entrance of her pink center. I slammed my turgid rod home in one stroke eliciting a squeal of pleasure from Mel. I fucked her with a hard and fast pace which had us both cumming within seconds of each other after ten minutes. We lay on the floor kissing and cuddling with each other. Mel jumped up and ran as best as she could while holding her jeans up off the floor when we smelt something burning in the kitchen. Fortunately it was only some fat from the roast she was cooking that bubbled out of the pan and onto the oven element. I decided to talk to Mel about Pam after dinner.

"Honey, I've been thinking about what we are going to do about Pam. If she has our mailing address, I'm guessing she'll show up sooner or later. I won't share you with her and will divorce you this time if you give into her like you did before." I told my dear wife as she got a distressed look on her face.

"Oh Stan, I don't know what to do! It's like she has some kind of mind control on me! I can't resist her when she starts trying to get me into her bed again! I love you and don't want to lose you, but I don't think I can stop when Pam tells me she wants me! Please help me resist her!" My by that time sobbing wife implored of me.

"We need to find out her intentions so the next letter she sends you; we'll open and read it together!" I told her as I gathered her into my arms.

Two weeks later, I saw the letter on the end table beside my recliner. The return address label said Steve and Pamela Harmon and I was surprised from finding out that Pam had married. I left it where it lay and went to find Mel. She was in our bedroom and I could see anxiety on her face.

"What's wrong, baby? Nothing bad is going to happen as long as you tell me everything even if you think it'll make me mad, okay?" I told her as I held my arms open for her. Mel smiled at me and came to me where we stood hugging each other silently.

"Let's get this over with and see what the bitch's intentions are." I told Mel as I led her back to the living room.

We sat on the couch and read the letter together.

"Dear Missy:

You must not have gotten my other letter. I bet that bastard husband of yours saw it first and threw it away without telling you. My husband Steve is working on getting transferred to Boulder by his company. When he does, we can be together again. He's not a stick in the mud like your fuddy-duddy husband; he enjoys seeing me make love to another woman. I will keep you informed as to when we should be arriving in Boulder. I can't wait to make love to that beautiful body you have again. Until later! Your true love, Pam."

I could see the conflict in Mel's face as she folded the letter and returned it to the envelope. I sat beside her while rubbing her arm lightly and whispering "I love you's" to her. After the tension had left her body, I thought it might be okay to talk about the letter.

"Mel, you need to write her back and tell her the truth about the first letter. You also need to tell her not to come to Boulder. She needs to know that I'm your true love. I am, aren't I?"

"Yes Stan! Yes, you are! I'll write her but it won't do any good! You read the letter; she still considers me hers!" Mel managed to say before she burst into tears.

Mel did write her letter to Pam and as she predicted; it didn't do any good. Pam's next letter said that she and Steve should be in Boulder in a couple of months. I talked to Mel and got her to promise me she would have no personal contact with Pam unless I was around. That included phone calls and all other correspondence. Pam and Steve did move to Boulder. Mel wanted to invite them to our house but I nixed that idea. I didn't want that bitch in my house. Mel would always ignore Pam's calls until I was home and could listen in on them. Whenever Pam would start talking about the sex they had enjoyed together in the past I would motion for Mel to end the call. I knew Pam hated me as much as I hated her because Mel always used me as the reason she had to get off the phone so quick.

After two months of avoiding them and all the interrupted phone calls, Pam called one night with a plan to get Mel back.

"Is that bastard of a husband of yours home, Missy?" The bitch asked Mel that night. I shook my head no to Mel.

"No, he's not home yet."

"Good, I have an idea how we can either get him on board with us making love to each other again or getting rid of his worthless ass if he won't. Bring him to Steve's and my house Saturday and we'll give him some sleeping pills mixed with margaritas. When he wakes up the next morning in my arms while you're in Steve's, we'll tell him how much it turned him on seeing us sucking each other's pussies that us swapping partners came naturally. We'll blame the fact that he can't remember it on all the alcohol he drank. If he still wants to divorce you, we'll take him for all he's got and you can move in with me and Steve. What do you think, sweetheart, sound like a plan?" Pam asked my dumbstruck wife over the phone. I gave Mel the okay sign as a plan to solve the problem of Pam butting into mine and Mel's marriage to an end permanently came to me.

We went to Pam and Steve's house that Saturday night and I watched as Pam took two pitchers of margaritas out of her fridge, a clear one and a blue one. I watched her pour one glass from the blue one and three from the clear one and knew the sleeping pills they wanted me to ingest were in the blue one. I took a small sip from my glass and excused myself to the restroom. I whispered to Mel that I needed her to distract Pam and Steve for a few minutes as I passed her. I slipped into the kitchen and poured the contents of the blue pitcher into a large bowl and rinsed it out. I poured the contents of the clear pitcher into the blue one and then poured the bowl's contents into the clear one. I went back to the living room and downed my drink in a couple of swallows. Pam happily rushed to refill my glass. I began to slur my words and stagger a bit on purpose. I sat on the couch and watched as Pam and Steve refilled their glasses from the clear pitcher. I made Mel stay close to me hoping one glass would put them out. Unfortunately for me it didn't and I had to wait until all three of them had drunk another glass of drugged margaritas before they began to nod off. Mel was the first to go to sleep followed by Pam then Steve.

I carried Mel to our car then went back into the bitch's house. I poured the contents of both pitchers down the kitchen sink drain and placed them and the bowl in a box I had brought from our car. I gathered up mine and Mel's glasses and put them in the box. I used a kitchen towel to carry the Tequila bottle into the living room and poured the rest of it on the floor in front of the couch before dropping it while lying on the couch. I laid Pam on the couch and put Steve on the end of the couch with Pam's head in his lap. I re-lit one of Steve's cigarette butts and dropped it between the couch's arm and the cushion. I wiped everything down as I backed out the front door with the box and the towel. I drove home and carried Mel to our bed.

The fire that burned down most of Pam and Steve's house was listed as the cause of their deaths in the paper on Monday afternoon. The coroner did find traces of the sleeping pills in the tissue from their bodies that didn't burn, but without any witnesses, they ruled it an accidental fire due to the careless mixing of drugs and alcohol on Pam or Steve's part. I managed to throw the box with the items from the bitch's house into the dumpster outside my office right before the campus maintenance worker dumped it into his big garbage truck. I smiled as he compressed the load before moving on to the next dumpster.

Mel cried from the news of Pam's death and looked at me with a questioning look when she had recomposed herself. I shrugged my shoulders and didn't say a word. Mel never came right out and asked me if I had set the events into motion that resulted in the bitch and her husband's death, but I think she knew.

We never mentioned Pam to each other the rest of our marriage which was shorter than I had expected. Mel began having severe headaches four years after the deaths of Pam and Steve. The doctors found an inoperable mass in the center of her brain. The love of my life was gone three months later. It was a couple of years after her death before I was even interested in women again. I have four fuck buddies that have no problem with no strings attached sex. My life is empty without Mel in it, but I am surviving.

You are probably thinking Pam and Steve died needlessly. No one could have seen Mel's death coming in that length of time. I wasn't going to share my wife with anyone and I wasn't going to run again either. Yes, technically, I murdered two people and got away with it. To my way of thinking, I removed a problem from my marriage that allowed the marriage to survive. Mel had already confessed that she wasn't strong enough to resist Pam so Pam had to go. Steve was, as they say in the Army, collateral damage. I have made peace with my God and my conscience and sleep well most nights, especially when one of my lady friends are right next to me.

The End