I Hate That Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the evidence of Mel's infidelity on Monday. I was both saddened and excited from the pictures the woman had managed to take that Thursday when she successfully got picked up by Pam and Mel. She also had managed to get an audio recording of most of the night's activities. One picture explained why Mel's pussy had felt looser the Friday after that particular Thursday night. Pam had on a strap-on with a plastic phallus that had to be twice as big around as my dick was. The woman had taken numerous pictures of Pam fucking my dear wife with it. I couldn't listen to the audio recording during the period Pam was pounding into Mel.

I loved my wife and was torn between divorcing her, confronting her and demanding she stop, or living with the knowledge she was cheating on me. I decided that I wanted my wife back and devised a plan to accomplish that goal. I sent out resumes to other universities with county agent positions. It was only by coincident that all the elements of my plan came together during the week of my birthday.

"Dang, what's Her car doing in the driveway!" I thought to myself. "She's blocking both garage doors, too!"

"Mel, Pam's car is parked in the middle of the drive! I had to park behind it!" I yelled to my wife of fifteen years.

"Honey, if you'll park on the street, we'll be out of here in a few minutes." Mel told me as she came from the kitchen.

"Did you forget what today is, baby?" I asked her in shock and amazement.

I was shocked thinking my dear wife had forgotten my birthday. I was amazed by how beautiful she looked and the clothes she had on. She had on a clingy black dress that I had never seen before. The scalloped neck curved across the top of her 34B breasts which were threatening to pop out at any moment. The hem barely covered her crotch, it was so short. She had on black spaghetti strapped sandals with four inch heels. Mel had gotten her hair styled some time during the day. The long flowing mane she once had was gone. It had been feather cut to highlight her face and she had on more makeup than I had ever seen her wear.

"No Stan, I know today is your birthday, but we can celebrate it all day Saturday, if you know what I mean!" Mel purred at me. "Pam and I are going to meet some people from work for drinks. I won't be out too late."

"Please Mel, don't go! Not tonight, please!" I begged of her.

"Honey, you know it's important for me to socialize with my co-workers. Bob Staylee and Gene Shelton are both going to be there this evening. I promise not to be late. I'll give you your birthday blowjob when I get back!" My clueless wife said to me.

Mel was ready to leave in a few moments. The bitch gave me another one of her drop dead looks behind Mel's back. If my plan worked she would probably be wishing she had killed me herself. I spread some of the pictures from their night with the PI's employee on the coffee table in the living room and covered them with a sheet. I slipped the mini recorder into my pocket and drove over to Pam's. I had found a spot of concealment that allowed me a view of Pam's drive and front door. I was fortune that the two women were alone when they got to Pam's and it was early. Mel must have meant it when she said she would be home that night. It didn't change my plans, but it made me feel a little better. I gave them ten minutes before I drove to Pam's and parked in the street.

"Hello Pam, I need to speak to Mel please." I said to Pam when she opened the door. "And no it can't wait and I'm not leaving till I talk to her."

Pam glared at me, but didn't say anything. She yelled for Mel as she walked away. I could see the signs of arousal in my beautiful wife's face as she approached the door.

"What is it, Stan?" Mel asked of me.

"I'm going to wait ten minutes in the car for you. If you're not in the car by then, I'm going home, changing the locks on the doors, packing as much of your stuff in your car as I can, and parking it in the street. You can get the rest of your stuff later. You will be served with divorce papers and your lover and company will be served with lawsuits for "Alienation of Affections". Ten minutes and I'm gone." I said to my by now shocked and trembling wife.

"Lover! I don't have a lover!" Mel tried to explain to me.

I took the mini recorder out of my pocket and pushed play. It was already cued to the spot I wanted her to hear. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Eat me Pam, Stan is good; but you have always been the best at eating my pussy!" Mel heard from the recorder. I turned and walked to my car as Mel stammered and begged behind me. Ten minutes later, I started the car and was about to drive away when I saw Mel come out of Pam's house and run down the walk to the car. I pushed her away when she tried to lean into me for a kiss. She sat beside me crying during the whole drive to our house. I didn't open her door like I normally did and was sitting in my recliner when she came into the living room. Mel saw the sheet covering our coffee table and began to sob again. I motioned for her to sit on the couch in front of the coffee table.

"I need you to do two things if you want to remain my wife, Melissa! Tell me everything from the beginning and don't lie is the first. Depending on how you do with it determines if you even get to hear the second." I told her. "Remember you don't know how much I know, so don't lie to me!"

Mel told me the sordid history of her and Pam's relationship. They had become lovers in their freshman year of high school. Pam had seduced her during one of their sleep overs. Mel had not had a steady boyfriend until me. She had only had sex with men while with Pam in threesomes. She enjoyed sex with the men, but Pam was the jealous type and kept her away from boys and men. She and Pam had been roommates the first three years at college. Pam got pregnant during the Spring quarter their junior year and had not returned to school so she could have the baby. Pam's parents were raising the child for her. I was the only guy who persisted when Mel turned me down for a date. She was lonely, horny, and hurting when she finally broke down and agreed to go out with me. She had liked me from that first date and said she managed to delay any sexual relationship with me as long as she could. When I did make love to her, it was the best sex she had ever had with a man.

I asked why she had tried to give me a blowjob that first night. She told me she wanted to repay me for the good job I did eating her pussy. I was the first guy to get her off with my mouth. Pam had been the only one to do that before.

"Do you want to remain my wife, Mel?" I asked her after she had stopped talking.

"Yes Stan, please forgive me! I'll do whatever you need me to do if you let me continue to be your wife!" Mel cheerily exclaimed as she moved toward me with a smile on her face.

"Wait! I'm not finished yet!" I rebuffed her advance toward me. She sat back on the couch and frowned. "You need to go into work tomorrow and quit effective immediately."

"But, but, but, I'll lose all my seniority and everything if I do that!" Mel stuttered at me.

"So work is more important to you than our marriage?" I said to her in a stern tone. I continued before she could say anything. "I'm not making a request, Mel. You said you would do anything to remain my wife. This is the second thing you have to do. Quit work tomorrow, I'll go with you if you need me to. No more contact with Pam of any kind. That bitch is the reason we're in this mess. If I find out you even send her a postcard, I'll divorce you and use the pictures to keep you from getting everything." With that being said I removed the sheet covering the pictures of her infidelity. They showed her being eaten by and eating Pam. The one that was dead center of the spread was the one of her getting fucked by Pam and her strap-on's large appendage. Mel paled noticeably when she saw it.

"I'm moving to Colorado. I've taken a county agent job with the university. I'll live on campus in university housing and be provided with a vehicle. You have until the morning to decide if you're going with me or not. The phone is tapped so I'll know if you call Pam. I probably won't sleep well tonight and will hear you if you leave. If you leave, your stuff will be on the sidewalk at the street. If someone gets to it before you do, that's too bad. I love you and want you for my wife, but I won't share you with anybody and won't force you to stay. That bitch, Pam, has no say in our marriage. I meant what I told you about contacting her. I think you need to sleep in the guest room tonight. I'm going to bed." I told my crying wife as I left for our bedroom. I locked the door behind me, something I had never done before. I lay on our bed on Mel's side and cried my own tears into her pillow while I breathed in her scent.

I don't know when I drifted off to sleep, but was awakened by a knocking at the door. I saw that daybreak was near as I walked to the door. Mel was standing in front of the door buck assed naked.

"Stan, I want you; not Pam. I'll quit work today and never see or talk to her again. I'll burn anything she sends to me without opening it if she tracks me down. You know she'll do that, don't you? That's how she turned up working at the company, she tracked me down. She considers me to be hers and won't stop trying to get me." Mel said to me as she ran her hands all over her nude body. "Can I give you your birthday gifts now, Stan?"

Mel didn't know I had planned revenge on Pam. Copies of the pictures downstairs should be posted on every bulletin board and ladies restroom at Mel's company's offices at that very moment. Mel's face and any other identifiable attribute of her body would have been blurred out. Pam would be served with a restraining order that declared that she couldn't come within a thousand feet of me or Mel. Someone should have poured sugar into her gas tank in the middle of the night. Sophomoric, yes, but effective. I would have to get the same restraining order transferred to Colorado when we moved, but it would be worth it.

Mel gave me my birthday blowjob and fucking of her ass before we went to her company's offices so she could quit. Her HR manager tried to talk her out of it until I spoke up and threatened the company with the "Alienation of Affections" lawsuit and cited the alienation as the reason Mel was quitting. The HR manager didn't know who might have been hitting on Mel and didn't say another word after that. I explained the Thursday nights out and Mel's not coming home on some of them. I implied that I had proof of improprieties in behavior toward Mel on those Thursday nights. The icing on the cake was seeing Pam in handcuffs when she violated her restraining order by coming to our house. She was fuming by the time the sheriff's deputy got to our house and took her away. A charge of assaulting a law enforcement officer was placed against her when she struck the deputy in the face. I gladly signed the complaint as a witness.

Mel and I moved to Colorado. It was hard for Mel to have to start over with a new company, but within a year she had risen to within a couple of spots of where she had been in her old company. She was mad when I made her wait a day for her birthday pussy eating, but accepted it for what it represented. I could only hope that we would be able to enjoy a long marriage together. One second chance was all I was willing to give her. Some of you think I should have dumped her, but I couldn't. My love for her didn't die when I found out about her cheating, I wanted her to remain in my life, and did what I thought was best to achieve that. I'm on the lookout for Pam and any signs of contact between her and Mel. I haven't seen any yet and pray I never do.

To be Continued

12