I Hated Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lied?"

"Yeah."

"About being-"

"Yeah."

"That's it?"

"Isn't that enough?"

"You weren't lying when you said I was hot?"

I shook my head.

"You admit you were checking me out whenever you could?" Adam was slowly leaning over the counter toward me.

I nodded.

He poked my chest, around the place he'd given me the dodge ball welt. Slowly started tracing his finger around my heart. My knees buckled.

"You admit that I turn you on?"

Nod.

"You'd like to get me naked?"

"God yes."

"You want to spend the rest of the night at my parents place that we'd have alone until Sunday because they're at Foxwoods so you can make it up to me for rejecting me for all these years?"

"Yes."

Adam suddenly backed away from me and announced, "Nope. I don't believe you." He started to walk out the door. I was dumbfounded. I thought I was going to cry. Or throw up. Or throw up and cry.

He looked at his watch. "You close at... about ten minutes?"

I nodded.

"Cool. You know where the house is."

"But... you didn't... you don't believe me."

"I said I didn't believe you. I didn't say you shouldn't try to prove it." With that Adam winked at me and walked to his car.

Twenty minutes later, after the fastest cash-out and lock-up of my life, plus a quick phone call to mom to let her know I'd be visiting a sick friend, I turned off my car in front of Adam's house. His car was in the driveway but all the lights were off. I suddenly got very nervous. More than I already was. What if this was a trick? What if he was hiding in the bushes with a bunch of other guys from school waiting to kick my ass? Wait, he'd need to have friends for that.

I walked up to the front door and quietly knocked.

From inside the house I heard Adam holler, "It's open."

I opened the door. The lights were all off, but there was a blue glow coming from the living room. The TV was on.

"Lock the door behind you."

I locked the door and slowly, suspiciously made my way into the living room. The gay porn he rented was on the TV. A bunch of pillows were on the floor in front of the couch. There were also some towels and a bottle of something on the coffee table. Looked like shampoo.

Adam walked into the room carrying two glasses of dark liquid. The ice cubes clinked.

I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was wearing his gym clothes. Like literally the same baggy shorts and moth-eaten white t-shirt from P.E.

"I figure we should do everything we shouldn't tonight. Whiskey?"

I nodded and took one of the glasses. My hand was shaking as I brought it to my lips.

"Dex."

I glanced at him.

"Relax. I'm not going to hurt you."

We both sipped the drinks. I winced and coughed. It would be a few more years before I'd learn to appreciate whiskey.

"You want to take a shower."

It wasn't a question.

"Why?"

"Because you've been working all night."

"Yeah, in a video store, not a construction site."

"Dex, I'm going to do things to you that I've wanted to do for a long, long time." Adam was walking closer to me again, like a stalking lion. "And we are going to get very sweaty." He started unbuttoning my work shirt. "And very hot. And I want you to be nice and clean for me, okay?"

I nodded.

"Upstairs, middle door."

I walked upstairs, stepped into the bathroom and finally exhaled. This was really happening. I turned on the water, shucked the rest of my work clothes and jumped in. Adam was right. The hot shower was needed, if only to relax me. It then dawned on me that I might need to make myself clean, like really clean, and that was going to be a hell of a process not really knowing what I was doing.

Finally rinsing myself off for the last time I heard the bathroom door open and close. I could see his shadow through the shower curtain.

"You okay in there? You've been in there forever."

"Ah yeah. Sorry. You were right, I needed this."

"You better not have started without me."

"Nope! Just cleaning my pipes. I mean, not my, um, pipe... thing."

Adam pulled the shower curtain open. He slowly eyed me up and down again. Then he licked his lips. I could just make out those icy blue eyes in the steam. He looked ravenous.

For some reason, I don't know why, I covered my privates with my hands. I felt embarrassed for some reason. When we were in public and I didn't think he wanted me I was comfortable, but for some reason now I was shy.

He slid his hand down the front of his gym shorts. "You want some company?"

"Yes. No. I don't know. Jesus. I've never... have you?"

"Have I what?"

"Had sex?"

"Maybe."

"That means no."

"That means maybe. You worried I'm not going to fuck you good?"

"What makes you think I'm the one getting fucked?"

His arm moved so fast I didn't even see it coming. He grabbed the back of my head, pulled it toward him, and kissed me. Angrily at first, but then tenderly. Biting my lip lightly, our tongues exploring each other's mouths with growing intensity.

I felt myself melting into his arms. This guy had me completely in his grasp. I felt his hands go lower down my body. He tugged on my cock, which had grown hard as a rail. Urgently kissing me I felt his hands snake around to my backside. He cupped my cheeks and gave them a slap. I moaned. I could feel him smile against my mouth. One of his fingers slowly traced down my crack. On its way back up he pressed it inward. As soon as his fingertip touched my hole I moaned like a cat in heat.

"Yeah," he whispered. Kissing my head as I buried it in his shoulder. "Yeah that's what you need isn't it."

His finger slipped inside me. I growled into his shoulder.

"I'm gonna fuck you Dex. I'm gonna fuck you so good."

I started shaking. His fingertip found my prostate and holy shit did he know what he was doing.

"Adam..."

"Dex."

"You have to... stop... I'm... I'm gonna..."

He suddenly pulled his finger out of my ass and pinched the head of my cock. I screamed.

"Shh. Don't worry Dex. You're going to cum tonight. You're going to cum a lot. But not because of my finger."

I was panting like I'd just run 20 laps around the soccer field.

He moved us to the side and turned off the water. He helped me out of the bathtub; my knees were wobbly. Grabbed a towel and started drying me off while I caught my breath.

"I thought you were going to cum inside. The shower. With me."

"I was hoping to cum inside." Adam gave me a quick peck on the lips. "As well as get in the shower. Thought I'd give you a chance to relive the other time you came so, so close to getting me to fuck you. But you used up the hot water."

He opened the bathroom door and led me into the hall. Instead of heading downstairs he was leading me to his bedroom.

"What about the movie?" I asked.

"You want to watch a movie? Cause I was thinking instead you could finally get my clothes off. Show me why I should believe you think I'm hot. Finally get to see what you've been missing."

"Fuck the movie," I responded. "I've seen it already."

Adam chuckled and turned on the bedside light. He pushed me down onto the bed and kissed me deeply again. Then he stood up and placed his arms straight up in the air. "Start with my shirt."

I touched that incredible stomach he'd teased me with so many times. He tensed and chuckled, ticklish. I started lifting his shirt. I dove my face into his abs and started kissing and licking him, the coarse hair on his stomach playing on my tongue like the sexiest sandpaper ever. Slowly I moved up, lifting his shirt more while my hands caressed the rock hard muscles of his chest, my tongue following. I started sucking on one of his nipples and he exhaled deeply. I heard him moan.

Further I traveled up his body, lifting the shirt over his head. With his face covered I dove into one of his armpits and just started going to town. Adam yelled this time. "Oh, oh fuck yeah."

I pulled the shirt off him and kissed him on the mouth again. He pushed me back down on the bed and started undoing the drawstring on his gym shorts.

"No," I said. Stopping him with my hands. "Me. I get to do this."

Adam sighed and placed his hands at his sides.

I cupped the bulge in his shorts. What the... that can't be it. His crotch was hot, but what I was feeling didn't feel like a dick, it felt like a roll of salami. Which is also Italian. Oh man what have I gotten myself into?

I undid his shorts and started to slowly pull them down. He wasn't wearing underwear. His amazing, thick pubic bush came into view. Then the base of his cock. Wow that looks thick. Slowly I slid his shorts down, and slowly more and more of his shaft became visible.

"Please tell me there's an end to this thing."

"You're almost there."

Finally I got his shorts down to his knees and his cock sprung free. It swung up and smacked his belly button. A glob of precum flew off and hit me on the face. On instinct I licked it off my cheek.

He started slowly stroking that rock hard monster. I was surprised to notice foreskin. I looked up at him.

"Everybody makes fun of me for it."

"You've got a dick that big and you think anybody's noticed you're uncut? Trust me, they're compensating."

"Does it turn you off?"

I looked up at him and leaned forward. Taking the tip of his cock in my mouth. Flicking my tongue across the head, the whole time looking directly into his eyes.

"Fuck," Adam moaned. I slid my hands up to massage his chest while trying to take as much of his cock in my mouth as possible. Which wasn't much. Between trying to avoid teeth, trying to do everything I'd seen girls do in porn films to please their man... it was like trying to walk and chew gum at the same time, except with cock flavored gum.

Adam slowly withdrew his prick from my mouth and climbed into the bed. He laid on top of me and we started making out again. Kissing his way down my chest. His body felt so hot and hard on top of me.

"Why'd you make me stop Adam?" I moaned.

"Cause I didn't want to cum too soon."

"Was I getting you close?"

"Dex you had me close the minute you walked in the door." Further down he kissed my stomach, quickly flicked his tongue across the tip of my dick to my balls. I felt him gently pulling my legs open.

"Adam... I don't know..."

Lifting my legs up and spreading them wide I suddenly got very scared.

"Adam. I don't... think I'm ready..."

He was kissing the inside of my thighs, licking my balls. Jesus.

"Adam... you're... really big. Huge. I don't know-"

I suddenly snapped bolt upright on the bed. Adam's tongue was in my ass.

"What the... oh my god..."

I didn't even know that was a thing. And here he was eating me out like a guy would eat a pussy. He was going absolutely mad down there, tonguing me, licking me, kissing me, sucking me, biting me.

I was flailing around the bed like Linda Blair.

After what seemed like an eternity of the most sensual feeling I had ever experienced Adam started kissing his way back up my body. He laid next to me and placed one of my legs over his hip, kind of like we were spooning, but with the smaller person on the outside.

Adam kissed me again. I took his tongue into my mouth and put my arm around his shoulder. "I could do that for hours," he said.

We continued to tenderly make out and I felt his finger slowly caressing my hip. It felt different this time. Slicker.

Again his finger traveled down to my ass, down my crack, to my hole. This time my legs were open for him. After what he'd just done to me I doubted I would ever close them.

His finger slid inside me. I moaned deeply. It was definitely slicker this time, he slid all the way in in one movement and pressed on my prostate. My whole body started to shake.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Fuck. God. Christ. Me. God."

"That sounds okay to me." He was tenderly nuzzling my neck while he fingered me. It felt like my entire body was coming alive. I could feel everything. The sweat leaking from my pores, the pool of precum pouring out of my dick onto my stomach. Most importantly I could feel Adam. His rock hard, hairy body pressed against me. His biceps and triceps flexing against me while his finger relentlessly probed my ass. That enormous, hot, slab of cock pressing against my hip. I could smell him. Feel his heartbeat.

"Adam. More."

"More what?"

"A... another finger."

I felt his middle finger slide inside me. I shuddered. I had no idea if I could take more of this pleasure, but I craved it. My legs started opening wider. Adam continued kissing my neck, face, mouth, patiently alternating his fingertips against my prostate.

I reached down and started slowly stroking his cock. It was so hot. Hard. He was leaking precum with every stroke. I slid my shoulder under him and started pushing him up, on top of me. He never took his fingers out of my ass or stopped kissing me. I felt a third finger inch its way inside me.

"Ohh... god," I moaned. He was doing things to me I didn't think were possible. Opening me up. Fear, anxiety, apprehension, all were washing away, replaced by lust. Need.

"Adam... please."

"Please what, pretty boy?"

"F... f..."

His fingers slowly withdrew, immediately replaced by the thick head of his cock against my hole. My legs were splayed open in an obscene fashion. He laid on top of me and pulled the pillow from under my head. He gently slid it under my waist. I wrapped my arms over his neck and kissed him. He felt so hot and hard and alive on top of me, his manly body hair slick with sweat coating my chest. He kept his cock head pressed firmly against my hole, but wasn't going any further.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, trying to force him inside me. I was unbelievably relaxed. Ready.

He pressed forward very gently, or at least as gentle as that colossal python could be. And then we both felt it pop. He was inside me.

I groaned. He did too. I was pressing my legs against his waist trying to draw him in more, but he was resisting. Taking his time. I felt him slowly rock his hips back and forth, each time going ever so slightly deeper.

"Jesus," I moaned.

"You okay?"

"Keep going. More."

Adam continued to slowly feed more of his cock into my ass. And then it happened. I felt that thick Italian sausage rub against my prostate. I lost my mind. I started wailing like a banshee and couldn't stop. My whole body was shaking. It felt like the most intense orgasm of my life, but I hadn't come. Adam had that sexy self-satisfied grin on his face. When he said he was going to fuck me good he knew exactly what he was talking about.

While I continued to convulse and moan he started slipping more and more of his cock into me. Deeper than I thought possible. The whole time that thick, wonderful cock of his gliding against my prostate, prolonging my out of body experience.

Then it felt like he hit a wall inside me. It wasn't a pleasant sensation, but wasn't entirely bad. Just weird.

"I think we've hit rock bottom." Adam said.

I reached down and felt the base of his cock, still an inch or two outside of me. "Fucking hell, Adam, how big is thing?"

He kissed my forehead and chuckled. "I'll tell you after we're done."

I started licking the sweat off his shoulders and chin. He had bottomed out but I wanted more. I'd come this far, further than I could have imagined. I needed it all.

"More."

"Dex, it's not gonna work."

"Yes it will."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Adam... push. Just a little." He looked very concerned, but there was a determination in my voice and I was clearly trying to concentrate. He pushed, very slightly. No. He pushed again. No. I was trying to figure out how to control a part of my body I didn't even know I had. I was already skewered by Adam's enormous meat pole, I couldn't be more relaxed, so "Push."

Something inside me gave way. Adam was clearly taken by surprise as the remaining inches of his cock sank inside me. I gasped. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. I was overcome with pleasure I didn't think was possible. I could feel his pubic bone against me. His hairy, heavy balls resting against my ass. I had taken him all.

Now Adam was the one losing his mind. "Oh god. Oh Dex. Oh my god. You feel so good."

I started licking the sweat from his neck and face again as my arms and legs pulled him closer. His sweat tasted saltier. I kissed his chin and realized he was crying.

"Adam?"

"I've wanted this for so long, Dex. I didn't think it would happen. I thought you hated me."

"I did."

"Every time I thought about this I never thought... it would feel like this. So good."

"Adam." He was breathing heavily, trying to reign in the emotional wave. "Adam. Look at me."

Those teary, icy blue eyes fixed on mine. I'd never seen a more beautiful color.

"Adam Corsini. I do not hate you. If that wasn't clear, may I remind you that I'm the one with his legs open like the town tramp and your... fucking... how the fuck big is that thing?"

"Nine inches."

"Your nine fucking inch cock, that's thick as a goddamned walrus tusk by the way, is embedded in my ass to the hilt, so deeply that I'm not entirely sure we're getting OUT of this position any easier than we got into it. So if anybody should be crying right now it's ME."

"Sorry."

"Now man the fuck up. We'll talk about feelings later. Right now," I bit his lower lip hard. "I need," I pinched one of his nipples harder. "You to fuck my goddamn brains out. You love me?"

"Yes."

I paused. I didn't expect to ask that. I didn't expect that answer.

"Then prove it."

I started grinding my ass against his hips. Any stiffness that subsided during his emotional breakdown rapidly came back to life. That sexy little grin worked its way back onto his face.

I don't know what I was expecting to happen when he started grinding in and out, just and inch or two at a time, but I went back into total sensory overload. Saliva was dribbling out of my mouth along with moaning wails every time his cock moved inside me.

Suddenly I came. Without either of us touching my dick. Cum just flew out of me like a volcanic eruption. That seemed to double Adam's confidence. He was clearly quite pleased with himself.

"Fuck yeah. This what you wanted Dex?" He was getting more aggressive with each thrust, once it was clear I could take it harder he shifted from "making love" to "fucking." After a few minutes he was thrusting into me like a piston, pulling his dick nearly all the way out before slamming back in.

He was holding my legs by the ankles. I felt like I'd left my body. I couldn't move, all I could do was lay there while this beautiful hunk of a man fucked the daylights out of me. The sweat was pouring off his body now, every muscle in his body was taut, the hair matted to his chest, arms, stomach. I could feel those heavy balls slapping against my ass with every stroke. I just stared at him, transfixed. This was bliss.

"Yeah, this is my fucking ass now," Adam said. I weakly nodded and smiled. "Fuck yeah, Dex, that's right. This is my hole."

"Your hole."

He had incredible staying power. At least 20 minutes of non-stop reaming me out. He'd slow down every once in a while, but it wasn't because he was tiring out, it was because of the sounds I'd make when he'd do it. How my breathing would shift.

Adam started to wince a bit, probably from the sweat dripping into his eyes. "I'm... close," he whispered. "Fuck. So close."

"Yeah."

"Where" slap slap slap "where" slap slap "do you want" slap slap slap

I mustered the last of my strength. Wrapped my legs around his waist. Tugged on his arms to bring him closer to me. I held him tight against me while he pistoned in and out of my hole... his hole...

"Oh god Dex."

I kissed him, trying to hold him as close as possible.

"Dex I can't... hold-"