I Hated Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonnyBtm
JonnyBtm
606 Followers

My ass had taken over and was meeting his every thrust. I held his face in my hands. Those icy blue eyes pierced me deeper than his enormous cock.

"I love you Adam."

With one last thrust he pushed into me to the hilt. He let out what could best be described as a roar. I felt his magnificent cock throbbing inside me, and a warmth filling me up. His whole body shook every time his cock pulsed inside me. Nine. Ten. Fourteen times. It was the most intense feeling I'd ever experienced, or witnessed.

Adam laid on top of me, our sweat sticky with my cum, both trying to catch our breath. I stroked his hair. He was drenched.

"That was crazy." I said. Adam nodded his head against my chest. "Trying to walk is going to be interesting."

Adam chuckled. "Well if you want I can just stay where I am. I'll just carry you around on my cock."

"As incredible as that sounds," I replied. "We're going to have to take it out at some point so I can suck you off."

He sighed. "If you insist."

"I can't believe how much you came."

"Yeah that was nuts, even for me."

"Even for... what's normal?!?"

"For my second load? Pretty much that, maybe a little less. I got a lot of testosterone going on here, pretty boy."

"Wait. Your what?" I lifted his head up.

"Oops."

"Oops?!?"

"I, um, kinda rubbed one out while you were on your way over."

I was speechless. Beyond confused. Pissed.

"Dex, babe," those icy blues were pleading with me. "I was afraid I'd come too soon. And that you'd be afraid of my cock and run away."

"I don't know who's the bigger pussy here, you or the guy you think I am."

"I won't ever do it again."

"You better not," I pushed his head back down on my chest. I felt him hug me. It was like being trapped in a vice. A hot, muscular, hairy vice. "Christ. I can't wait to experience what your first load feels like."

I felt a strange stirring inside me. No. I must be imagining things.

Adam nuzzled my neck again and whispered, "Want to experience the third one first?"

And that was when I thanked the cosmos for giving us Italy.

JonnyBtm
JonnyBtm
606 Followers