I Have a Plan-Plans ALWAYS Work Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers

After exchanging initial greetings Sr pulled out two bottles of wine he brought as a reunion gesture to go with the two we had already set out for dinner and conversations. It seemed we couldn't stop talking about all our great times in high school, the crazy stuff I never knew Stan and Marcus did together for 3 years straight, how sad we were to hear about Margot, how great it is to have a long time friend as our new neighbor, how proud we all are of how our children had grown in to such really great looking young adults, and on and on and on and on.

After dinner we retired to the den. The more wine we had, the "more comfortable" I got in how I was sitting with Marcus Sr and Marcus Jr directly across from me. I would intentionally slowly cross and uncross my legs knowing full well from the way their eyes bugged out they got several great views of my waxed and very wet pussy. Of course I also made sure I leaned as far forward as possible as I refilled every one's wine glass to make sure they also got a great view of my very pointed aroused nipples.

As our conversation went on, Valerie waved as she left the adults to walk Jr around the house. Time seemed to stand still as me reminisced. Then about 45 minutes later I saw Valerie waving for me to join her in the kitchen. Once I was there, Valerie shocked the hell out of me by laying a wet French kiss on my lips complete with lots of tongue and half a mouth full of fresh hot cum!

"WOW Mom - THAT is what rich thick sweet Nigga cum tastes like. And that was just his last load. The other three are dessert in my tummy. You GOTTA teach me how to Deep Throat that damn Big Black Cock. Ummm seems the 12 inches when soft rumors or true. I umm used your sewing measuring tape -- Try 14-3/8 inches rock hard -- Fucking over 14 inches!. Like Father like Son huh! If you guys weren't here he'd be balls deep in my pussy AND my ass right now."

"The Nigga stud was so bold he asked me if my pussy was as bare, smooth and wet as my Mom's. So you've been a slut tonight too! I told him he might just find out tomorrow if he's lucky. Damn he leaned over, kissed me and told me he's gonna BAREBACK fuck me all weekend long and maybe your Mom too, if his Pops has anything to say about it. Was Sr this damn bold and cocky in high school. Guess maybe cocky may or may not be the correct word depending on how you look at it, huh."

We both snickered and tried holding back our laughs. Cocky was 100% correct in BOTH senses of the word. We wiped the Cheshire cat grins off our faces and I leaned over to lick two droplets of Jr's cum off Valerie's chin before we went back into the den.

'You two OK Babe?"

"Yeah -- just girl stuff -- making sure everything is on track for tomorrow's pool time with Sr and Jr."

"Yeah Daddy -- We're BOTH raring to go for tomorrow."

That last remark got Valerie a loving poke in the ribs which brought another set of knowing smiles to both our faces. The conversation in the den went on almost non stop til after 11:00pm.

"Damn MEAT -- I mean Marcus -- wish we could go on like this for days. But I need to hit the rack. I have an early flight for San Francisco in the morning. And it seems I may have had way too much wine for one evening. Does wine make you horny as a three peckered billy goat, like it does me? You best be ready in 5 minutes Babe! Daddy needs to give you a special good bye tonight to last us for 4 damn weeks! Sorry bout that Marcus -- like I said, too much wine. You two be sure not to be strangers over here the next 4 weeks. I'm sure my HOT two ladies would enjoy the company. You gotta promise, we definitely will have another special get together as soon as I get back. Good night bud and you too Jr."

As soon as Sr and Jr left, Valerie said she would put everything away since it seems Daddy has some SPECIAL GOOGBYE PLANS for me -- then she whispered "Be sure you leave that damn bedroom door open slut!" I didn't need any further encouragement as I was bounding up the stairs and had my dress off half way up. As I entered the bedroom Stan was also naked, stroking his rock hard 10 inches with one hand and slowly waving my 16 inch life like Big Black Cock Dildo at me with the other.

"Your Nigga boyfriend wants to give his Big Black Cock Fuck Slut a special good bye - pussy and ass both tonight slut. And that is exactly how you dressed and acted tonight. I could tell from the growing bulges in both Sr's and Jr's pants you certainly had their attention. Get over here slut -- NOW!"

OMG -- Stan was a wild man for over 2 hours. The hell with his flight. Ended up on my knees as he was fucking my ass with that HUGE Black dildo begging him to take a later flight in between the huge gulps of cum he was shooting down my throat. Then he fucked my pussy and ass then made me go Ass-to-Mouth so he could fuck another load of cum into my pussy.

And all the time I saw Valerie in the hallway fingering herself like crazy as she watched our every move and cumming probably as many times as I did. GOD! We are both becoming such sluts. As I was laying there trying to catch my breath and regain some of my brain power, Stan snuggled up next to me and started talking to me in a very sensual sexual almost DEMANDING manner.

"Baby I was thinking. You've had this fantasy we share of being fucked by a 16 inch Big Black Cock for 19 years. It finally dawned on me tonight during our conversations about your Spring Break lake weekend where you saw Margot being BLACKED by Marcus so THAT had to be what started that fantasy. You don't have to answer, as I can see that YES in your eyes and also saw it by the slut you were being tonight. OK hear me out, as I don't want to shock you or anything. You know how much I get off on that fantasy too when we roll play. And well, I'm sure after Margot's untimely death, Marcus might be needing some special white girl mouth, pussy and ass."

"Well, as a special Welcome and Reunion surprise, what if when I get back I talk it up with Marcus and tell him I want to watch him BLACK my wife. And maybe not just once, but maybe on a regular basis. I see that YES in your eyes already, but I want you to seriously think about this offer while I'm gone. We can sex talk about it at night on the phone to keep BOTH our attentions as we masturbate together while on the phone. I'm sure your horny husband will be sending you text reminders during the 4 weeks I'm gone as well. But I do expect a definite YES from you by the time I get back -- Under stood SLUT or maybe I should say Big Black Cock Fuck Slut to be."

I don't know where either of us got the energy but we fucked like horny teenagers for another two times before we BOTH had to get some sleep. I made sure Stan got the Deep Throat of his life before he left for the airport. Then I had to shower all his and my cum off me and curled up for a short nap. I woke up with Valerie holding a fresh cup of coffee for me.

"Thank you Valerie. Your Mom really needs that this morning!"

"I'll say. You and Daddy really put on a show last night for over 5 hours straight. I swear I think Daddy's cock must have grown 2 inches while he was having his way with you. Better than any damn porn flick I've ever seen. DAMN I couldn't stop cumming as I watched you two. I hope when I seduce Daddy when he gets back he fucks me just like that. WOW!"

"Did I hear him say what I think he said. He wants to get Sr to fuck you while he watches and participates -- and not just a one time deal. DOUBLE WOW! So your nagging guilt and cheating problems are solved just like that! He just gave you the go ahead in not so many words. We're getting BLACKED today - and maybe by Father and Son both!"

"It seems that maybe your Daddy and I have been together so long we can read one another like a book. How do you think we both came up with the same fantasy of me watching him fuck you? And the little shit already knows my answer will be YES long before he even gets back. I could tell from that smug 'I'm Mr Know It All About My Slut Wife' look on his face. In a way I should have thanked him for getting my pussy AND my ass all primed and ready for today." "

All I could think about last night that had me cumming almost non stop was that today I was gonna be fucked by a REAL well over 14 Inch Big Black Cock -- AND NOT JUST ONCE EITHER. This is gonna be OUR Big Black Cock fuck fest weekend, Valerie. ALL WEEKEND LONG if I have anything to say about it. So be careful around your Daddy, he'll be reading you like a book too pretty soon. No telling what other wild sexual fantasies he has or what other wild sexual fantasies he'll be able to read in us. Like Mother like Daughter."

"You mean like Mother Big Black Cock Fuck Slut Slut like Daughter Big Black Cock Fuck Slut."

We both lounged awhile side by side in my bed as I sipped my coffee. Damn Valerie looks just like I did at 18 and damn close to what I look like now since she got me to keep my pussy waxed bare and smooth just like hers. Almost like twins or for sure sisters. Valerie surprised me when she nuzzled my neck and kissed me rather seductively. The "I love you Mom -- in more ways than you know!" took me for a bit of a loop but not nearly as much as when Valerie kept kissing me, down my neck, over my chest, then around each breast, before sucking, nibbling and biting my nipples.

"OH MY YES baby girl -- Yes -- please don't stop -- Love your Mom more! MUCH MORE!"

That was all the green light Valerie needed. She was on me like white on rice. Her lips and tongue made a slow line across my tummy then a bee line straight to each outer labia. My legs spread as if on auto pilot. She knew exactly where and how to kiss, nibble, bite, lick and suck me. When she started licking and sucking my clit, as she slid three fingers into my pussy, she made me start cumming and squirting girl juice hard. Not only that, but I forcefully swung her around into a 69 position and started returning the special Mother Daughter sexual loving we had started. We both were cumming on one another for almost 45 minutes non stop.

"Now that was MY #2 fantasy for years Mom. Thank you so much for not rejecting me. I love you Mom -- like I said in more ways than you know -- well maybe you know those ways now. LOL But my # 1 is still seducing Daddy and fucking his brains out. # 3 - well we are taking care of later today HUGE HARD Big Black Cocks between our spread white girl legs and spread white girl ass cheeks all weekend. But I promise you right now, Daddy is gonna be walking funny for A WEEK by the time you and I get finished fucking his brains out when he gets back."

"WOW Valerie -- that was totally unexpected and TOTALLY FANTASTIC. I hope I was as good for you as you were for me. I hadn't been with a woman since I was in college. BUT WOW -- I sure don't plan to wait another 14 years before my next girl on girl experience. Hell, I might not even wait til I finish my coffee! OMG that would totally blow your Daddy's mind to watch us like that for an hour or so. Make that a new high ranking fantasy Valerie. OMG he'd be cumming in his pants watching us like that."

"Hmmm in 4 weeks Valerie -- on our MUST DO FOR DADDY LIST! Damn I'm turning my Daughter into a slut or maybe it's the other way around. But we need to change the linens on this bed and air out the room. It smells like nothing but SEX in here. Don't want our guests to think they're walking into a bordello. Well OK, they will be in a way."

We had the bedroom at least looking good and the Fabreeze made it smell fresh instead of like a whore house. Of course unfortunately, we both were so horny in anticipation of our pool party our pussies were drenched and definitely sending out that easily detectable fragrance that we both were ready to fuck sluts. It was getting close to pool time so we kissed each other for luck then slipped on our new matching Mother Daughter sexy fuck slut bikinis. Damn I must say we BOTH looked hot and ready to get fucked! Almost time - Where are our Nigga fuck studs? We NEED Big Black Cocks and we NEED them NOW! Come on damn it - get here already!!!!!!

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers