I Have a Plan-Plans ALWAYS Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
435 Followers

Jr slowly pushed me off his cock. As I rocked back onto my knees, Sr took Jr's place with his Black Snake once again pointed straight up. I crawled up over him, but I knew from his added girth, I had to slowly slide down onto his massive cock. Once again, as soon as his huge plum sized purple cock head popped past way past my cervix, I was back to rocking and rolling time with my non stop orgasms. Jr wasted no time slamming his cock balls deep into my still well gaped ass. Then instead of going in opposite cadence, they started pounding into me in rhythm with each other -- both deep in both almost out -- in together out together- again and again and again.

Orgasms were washing up and down my body like I was a damn Yo-yo. Again another 30-40 minutes of Nirvana and then Sr started blasting the first of his Nigga cum directly deep in my womb followed by feeling the first bolt of Jr's cum deep in my ass. I wailed out as a HUGE orgasm started shaking me like I was the last fall leaf hanging on a tree in a gale blowing in.

I couldn't stop shaking and moaning. I must have died and gone directly to slut Heaven. I was weaving back and forth in paradise as my orgasms washed over my entire body. I had just been royally fucked by TWO HUGE BEAUTIFUL EARTH SHATTERING BIG BLACK COCKS AND I WANTED MORE FROM MY NEW BLACK DADDIES!

It was like the hammer of Thor had struck me dead as I finally collapsed right beside Valerie as Jr pulled his cock free from my ass. I looked up to see Jr feeding his cock into Valerie's mouth and down her throat as she greedily did Ass-to- Mouth on his entire 14+ inches. WOW -- she finally took it all -- every inch balls deep - her first ever Deep Throat! That's my girl!!!!! Once Jr's cock was clean and hard, he laid down on the other side of Valerie.

"Come on slut, climb up on this fuck stick -- Your turn to be taken to fuck slut paradise. Come on Pops, her tight little teen age white girl ass is waiting on you."

I think I passed out for a while. I was awakened by Sr nudging his cum dripping cock into my mouth. I glanced over to see Valerie on her knees, with her ass gaped really wide. Sr had done the full number on her ass and she was smiling like a horny nymphomaniac wanting more. What a true slut! I gladly took every inch of Sr down my throat. The fact he had just ass fucked my daughter made me want his cock even more. Now who was the slut?

Once he was clean and hard he wasted no time laying down next to me and motioning Valerie to crawl up onto him. She had never had all of his cock all the way into her like I have. This was gonna be worth the price of admission to watch when he pops that cock head past her cervix and into her womb. Valerie made the mistake of thinking she could slam down onto Sr's cock like she does the thinner cock of Jr.

She stopped mid way down with that deer in the headlights look on her face. Thankfully, Sr took her by the waist lifted her up and slowly worked her down onto his cock. Inch by inch I saw it stretching her open then I heard her OH MY FUCKING GOD as his plum sized purple cock head popped past her cervix into her womb. That was quickly followed by her wails of non stop orgasms. Then a sudden yelp when Jr slammed his cock balls deep into her widely gaped ass.

They fucked her the same way they did me the second time. And just as I did, she was weaving back and forth in huge waves of non stop orgasms washing her out to sea. Her hand reached out to mine and of course I held it. The smile of orgasmic bliss on her face was almost angelic. I was getting turned on just watching her reactions to being fucked so gloriously.

Something snapped inside me when she started her final wails of orgasms -- I started cumming too. OMG I was getting off watching my daughter cumming from being fucked by two HUGE HARD almost God like Big Black Cocks. I am a total slut for sure. Lightening is gonna strike me dead and send me straight to hell. But it will be worth I, seeing how hard she was cumming for her first Big Black Cock DP. OMG we are both doomed -- We truly are Big Black Cock Fuck Sluts now.

The guys must have let us pass out for a while. I woke up with sunshine blazing into my eyes. Looking over I saw it was 6:00am Sunday morning. I heard a rustling in the hall, and in comes Valerie with a fresh cup of coffee.

"Good morning Mom or maybe we should just call each other Big Black Cock Fuck Slut # 1 and Big Black Cock Fuck Slut # 2. I let you nap an extra 30 minutes. Our Black Daddies left about 30 minutes ago. Last I looked we were all still fucking one last time at 4:00 am. After we finished around 5:30am, they got dressed and headed home to clean up."

"Sr had to take Jr to church cause he promised Margot on her death bed that he would. But told me that we aren't to worry. They always go to the first early service. For us sluts to be cleaned up, on this king size bed and ready for our Black Daddies with our white girl legs spread wide by 10:00am. Seems we have a lot more Big Black Cock Fuck Slut training in store today."

"Sr said he hopes we enjoy eating white girl pussy and ass cause we'll be doing lots of that for our Black Daddies and eating their cum loads from each others pussy and ass too. Wanna take a nice long hot whirlpool bath with me Mom. I know our bodies could sure use the relaxation and based on what Sr said -- I'm already getting really horny for you Mom -- I could just eat you up right here -- YUM!!!"

As promising as spending some girl on girl time with Valerie sounded, I knew our bodies needed the whirlpool even more. Valerie did too, but she couldn't help telling me how she feels towards me now. Thing is I could eat her up too. DOUBLE YUM! We spent at least 2 hours in the whirlpool. As soon as the water started to cool off, we drained some out and added more hot water. By 8:00am we were both getting kinda wrinkled so we got out.

We each felt 100% better. No more muscle cramps and looking at one another as we dried off , NOW we were both horny for some quality Mother Daughter time. I had Valerie sitting on the sink counter with her legs spread wide as I attacked her labia, pussy, g-spot and clit with my lips, tongue and fingers. Poor dear was cumming in less that 5 minutes but I wouldn't stop. I was gonna make her squirt just like her Mom does. 30 minutes later she was covering my face and filling my mouth with her squirting girl juices.

Guess there's a time and place for your first time for everything, huh!. Then the little slut had me cumming and squirting in less than 5 minutes as well. NOT FAIR! At least no one can say I didn't teach her well. We set the alarm for 9:30 so we could nap. Of course we changed the bed linens and opened a window a bit first then cuddled up together, breast to breast, thighs to pussies with our hands caressing one another.

When the alarm went off, we hugged and French kissed one another. Somehow our fingers found each others pussies and we were rocking on one another for a good 15-20 minutes til we started cumming on each other - then the doorbell rang. Holding hands, we went down to answer the door. Once we saw if was our Black Daddies, I opened the door wide and we both stuck a spread leg come fuck me pose - the hell if any of the neighbors saw us.

We were both PROUD white girl Big Black Cock Fuck Sluts now -- ready to obey and serve our new Black Daddies with love, honor, loyalty and devotion. Sr had said something about in time he was gonna make us each get Queen Of Spades tattoos applied up high on each of our breasts and down on each of our ankles where they would easily be seen by anyone and everyone. I'll have to research what those symbols mean Monday.

For now if Valerie was as horny as I was, we were ready to be fucked all day by our new Black Daddies and their Beautiful Big Black Cocks. They chased us up stairs once the front door was closed and locked. Big Black hands were all over us with each and every step. Damn I was hot and horny. And from the giggling squeals from Valerie -- I'd have to say she was just asanxious to be fucked again.

"OK sluts -- We want to see some Mom Daughter loving. Time for you two to get down and get dirty. We're having a contest to see who can make the other one cum the most."

I ran to get several thick beach towels to place under us on the beds. AND I grabbed my sewing measuring tape. I was bound to find out just how big Sr is. This was gonna get messy now that I know how to make Valerie squirt so damn hard for me. Little did our Big Black Daddies know we sort of had a head start down this road before they got here.

Damn Valerie sure does know exactly how to eat her Mom's pussy. Her hands were everywhere -- pinching my nipples, fingering my pussy and my ass. Her mouth stayed glued to my labia and clit. Damn if the little slut didn't put a hickie on each swollen labia and on each inner thigh next to my pussy. Said those were her claim marks.

I think I've unleashed her inner lesbian or at least a very strong BI tendency toward her Mom. But holy shit she's good. She had me cumming and squirting all over her face and tits as well as all over the towel for like 45 minutes straight. She had made me cum hard 12 times in a row. As my orgasms started to ease off, it was now my turn.

"Come to mama baby. Spread those white girl legs wide."

Claim marks huh. I'm gonna show her how a WOMAN eats pussy. I started at her breasts and nipples. I couldn't resist biting each nipple HARD which caused a low rolling yelp of pain and pleasure to hiss out from her lips. I put a HUGE hickie beside each nipple and one huge one at at the top of each breast near her collar bone and one huge one on each side of her neck. These would easily be seen when she went to classes on Monday. Let her explain who gave her those claim marks, huh.

Before I moved to her pussy, I had her roll over and I slid a pillow under her hips to raise her ass upward. I started kissing, nibbling and biting her ass cheeks HARD. She was moaning and whimpering in no time. Using my hands to spread her ass cheeks wide, I started kissing my way from her pussy up to her ass, then began rimming her ass until the pucker of her ass started to wink at me and open. I then pressed my tongue on that puckered star and began to tongue fuck her ass. Valerie was squirming and moaning in short order - begging me not to stop. Another two yelps as I put HUGE hickies on each ass cheek right next to her now gaped ass.

Rolling her over, I had her ankles on my shoulders with her hips still on the pillow keeping her ass and pussy up high front and center. I slid one, then two and finally three fingers into her ass so I could finger fuck her ass while I devoured her. No sooner had my lips started to suckle her clit than she started to squirt and have her first orgasm. Two fingers of my other hand sunk into to her pussy and found her g-spot. Once I started stroking her g-spot while sucking her clit, she started squirting and cumming hard for me again.

So I never let up. I kept at it for 60 minutes -- one full hour of non stop orgasms for my slut daughter. When I finally pulled back, I was covered in her girl juice. Good thing I had brought out the towels as they were soaking wet. She would have made one hell of a wet spot for us to fuck in. Final count -- 23 times in a row. AND WE HAVE A WINNER! Good thing I had finger fucked Valerie's ass non stop too. As soon as I backed away, Sr was immediately beside us, rolling her onto her hands and knees. The pre-cum covered swollen plum sized purple head of his cock was now pressing at her ass. With a wail of mixed pain and pleasure, Valerie screamed out as Sr pressed forward til he was balls deep in her ass.

"Don't you dare go anywhere slut. Your slut mouth is still needed here."

He no sooner said that than Sr pulled his cock completely out of Valerie's ass and was forcing it down my throat. Three strokes in my throat then he was slamming right back balls deep in Valerie's ass. Six strokes in her ass, three strokes down my throat. - over and over for almost 45 minutes. Then I saw his balls starting to tighten. He grabbed my head and held my mouth right next to Valerie's cock filled ass. Valerie screamed out her orgasm as she felt his cum being flooded into her ass. After 3-4 blasts, he quickly pulled his cock free and forced it into my mouth so I could receive the next 3-4 blasts. Then he pulled free of my mouth shooting 2 more blasts on my face and a final 2-3 around Valerie's gaped ass.

"Don't you dare swallow -- not yet anyway slut. Now lick my cum from around her ass then tongue fuck and suck it ALL out of her ass. When you got it all, open your slut mouth and show me."

Valerie began moaning again once my tongue was deep in her ass. I couldn't help but stroke her clit once or twice so she would cum hard squeezing more cum out of her ass into my slut mouth. When there was no longer but a tiny a trickle of cum draining from her just fucked ass, I turned, opened my mouth and showed Sr my mouth full of his Nigga cum.

"Roll over slut. Your Mom has a present for you. That's it. Now Mom -- French kiss your slut daughter - share half of that mouthful of my Nigga cum. Then I want both of you sluts to show me how much you have in your mouths. That's it, kiss that slut good -- Lots of tongue - good -- make is HOT. Now show me. That's your Big Black Daddy's good sluts. Now both of you - swallow it all. Good sluts. Now both of you kiss and lick all that cum off your faces. It's time for Mom's ass fuck now - Jr -- You got that cock ready?"

Jr was getting more forceful now. Guess he is learning more and more form Sr each and every time. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up onto my hands and knees. "Reach back and spread those married white girl ass cheeks slut! - Good slut. Now here comes your Sunday morning treat white girl right up your Hershey highway!" Thank goodness his cock is slightly thinner than Sr. He went balls deep on his first thrust.

Sr picked up Valerie and placed her head on my right ass cheek so her mouth was just inches from Jr's cock fucking my ass. Just as Sr did with me -- six strokes in my ass, - then Jr throat fucked Valerie for three stokes -- over and over and over. I was rocking from one anal orgasm to the next. It had only been about 35 minutes, but Jr didn't last as long as Sr - after his first 3 blasts in my ass -- he was shooting 3 blasts into Valerie's mouth -- 3 around Valerie's face - then 3 around my gaped ass.

"OK sluts -- you know the drill. Just like Daddy showed you. Lick that cum off your Moms ass, then tongue fuck and suck it out of her just fucked ass. Show me that mouthful when you're done. Then you gotta a French kiss and share half with Mom. Then you both show your mouths full of cum -- swallow -- show me those empty slut mouths - then lick it off each other like good Big Black Cock Fuck Sluts!."

"What nasty Big Black Cock Fuck Sluts eating all that ass cum. You two are learning well. You'll be totally ours in short order -- you'll be TOTALLY BLACK OWNED! OK - Jr -- go out to the car and grab that bag I told you to be sure to bring in with us. It's show time again."

While Jr was gone, I reached for my tape measure. I had to know. I motioned Sr over, licked and sucked his cock head making sure he was rock hard. I had to look twice and then three times as I thought I had surely made a mistake. HOLY SHIT -- FUCKING HELL - 16-3/8 INCHES ROCK HARD! FUCK ME RUNNING! LOL I think he already has.

Valerie and I sort of cradled one another. Yeah what we did was nasty. But it was HOT too and I could tell she was just as turned on by it as I was. Everything we do together just seems to (OK so we're more like slut sisters) wanting to share everything in the world with each other. Shortly, Jr was back carrying a small black duffle bag. A soon as he set it down by Sr he was naked again in mere seconds with his fully erect Big Black Cock waving in front of him,. God he and his Dad's cocks looked so damn beautiful -- so coal black - so HUGE - so damn hard and so damn sexy as if ordering us to keep our white girl legs spread wide.

'Well sluts, look what we have here - a Mother-Daughter two fer. Mom this one is yours, kiddo this one is yours. Slip em on and cinch up tight to make sure they fit right. Then show us your new Big Black Girl Cocks" .

OMG - these were two strap on harness with what looks like at least 20 inch long and at least 6 inches thick at the base, life like Big Black Cocks Dildos. Our eyes must have been bugging out as we slipped on the harnesses. We turned to help one another, to make sure we had them cinched up tight. It was in a way amazing to see we now had girl cocks -- hot, sexy, HUGE Big Black Cocks of our own. We kind of snickered, but then thought of all the possibilities two horny girls could do with these love weapons.

"OK now - ho is gonna fuck who first? I think since Valerie came out of that pussy, she should be honored to fuck her way back into that pussy. Mom -- on your back, spread those married white girl legs wide and hold your girl cock up out of the way. Your daughter is gonna fuck you senseless. Go on Valerie -- no time like the present. Fuck your Mom's married white girl pussy with your 20 inch Big Black Cock -- Make your Mom cum like a she's your fuck slut now. You're gonna own her pussy and ass just like we do now."

My eyes were transfixed on the size of that huge cock. My legs were indeed spread wide. I wanted -- no - I NEEDED my daughter to fuck me. Looking into her eyes, I saw a lust I have never seen before. She NEEDED to fuck her Mom as much I NEEDED her to fuck me. OMG she slowly slid the first 3 inches into me then an almost evil grin came over her face before I felt her push hard and deep.

I cried out cumming as she forced the head past my cervix and into my womb. I could feel the head pressing up against my belly button. I was in love and lust with my daughter's girl cock and was starting to scream out like a bitch wolf in heat. I was cumming non stop over and over. And damn it, there was even enough pressure against her clit on each thrust from the dildo, she was cumming too. My pussy was squirting rivers now as well. I was shuddering as wave after wave or orgasms flooded my body.

"OK enough initial break in. Take this lube and slick it up, Mom roll over onto all fours. Your daughter's taking your married white girl ass next. Don't be shy girl. Fuck that slut ass -- claim it as yours!"

Valerie grabbed my hips, out of instinct I reached back to spread my ass cheeks and present my ass to her girl cock. At first she teased me with the cock head -- working just a little in then pulling back -- work a little more in then pull back -- over and over -- she had me whimpering in about 5 minutes -- I need my ass fucked now -- I let out a long hiss as Valerie started pushing her entire girl cock into my ass.

I didn't think it was ever going to stop going in until I felt her hips pressed up against my ass cheeks. MAN OH MAN what my daughter can do to me now - WOW! I felt myself pushing back against each and every thrust of her girl cock. I was mumbling gibberish as I started cumming from the ass fucking my own daughter was giving me. As I started wailing out, once again Sr called a sudden stop.

"OK Mom your turn to tear up your daughter's tight teen white girl pussy. Make her beg for her Mom's girl cock -- OWN that pussy!"

Just as Valerie did me, I showed her no mercy. In about 5 strokes I had forced the head of my 20 inch girl cock past her cervix. And just like me before, she was squirting fountains of girl juice. I wasn't gonna stop until she passed out from cumming too hard and too many times in a row. Her pussy was gonna be MINE!

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
435 Followers