I Have a Plan-Plans ALWAYS Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers

I could see the cock head pressing up against her tummy with each inward thrust I made. It was mesmerizing in a way. I could tell by where the bulge was when she would be moaning, cumming and squirting next. It was like playing a game of how can I make you cum bitch. OMG I just called my daughter my bitch., Well after I get through fucking her pussy and ass, she WILL be my bitch! Sure enough, my heart was almost broken as just before she started to pass out from orgasm overload, Sr called a halt to her pussy fucking.

"Mom - you may have to help her get up onto all fours. You own that pussy now based on how she almost passed out from your fucking that slut pussy. Here's the lube. Slick it up and claim that teen white girl ass. Make it YOURS!"

I did help her up after I lubed every inch of my new girl cock. I used my fingers to push a huge glob of lube into her ass. As soon as I pulled them out, I told her to spread em which she did. No teasing, no gradual slide in -- I RAPED her ass with all 20 inches in one thrust. This bitch's ass was MINE! Her initial howl of shock quickly became begs for harder and deeper.

I began slam fucking her ass -- a little over 18 inches out so just the tip of the head remained in -- Then slam fucking the whole thing back into her ass balls deep - over and over. Her body was trembling from head to toe with huge orgasms one after the other. The last thing I heard was "MOOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYY YEEEEESSSSSS TAKE MEEEEEEEE" and then Valerie passed out MY BITCH - NOW AND FOREVER!

"OK, help Valerie out of her harness then you slip yours off. I think from the looks of it, you two will be putting those to good use on each other from now on. Think of them as warm ups to keep your pussies and asses primed and ready for your Black Daddies' Big Black Cocks every day for the next 4 weeks. Help her to come around Mom. I hate to see a passed out girl fucked senseless. Jr and I have some serious white girl pussy fucking to do yet. Then we'll call it a day, so we all can get some rest before our work week and school week starts tomorrow. Mom is she OK? Well, time for you two spread those white girl legs wide -- Your gonna be Big Black Cock fucked the rest of the afternoon. You're about to be PERMANENTLY Black Owned white girl sluts!"

Both Valerie and I held hands as we kept our legs spread wide for our Big Black Daddies. Jr slid straight into Valerie's "primed and ready" pussy, as Sr called it, and Sr slid tight into mine. I couldn't help it but I had to lock my white girl legs around his waist. That constant coal black skin of his and my lily white pale skin visual contrast still really turned me on even more. Looking over I saw Valerie had done the same thing.

To my surprise and I guess Valerie's too -- Our Big Black Daddies weren't fucking us -- They were making love to us. Nice slow, long, deep strokes -- each time Sr's cock head popped past my cervix I shuddered another orgasm around his cock. I was flowing girl juice from one long constant orgasmic squirt. Every time Valerie had an orgasm, she was squeezing my hand and I did the same to her with each of my orgasms.. Soon our hands were almost in a death grip as we both were having one long continuous hard orgasm. I didn't want Sr to ever stop making love to me like this -- I didn't want him to cum. I wanted to feel all 16 inches of his Beautiful Cum Inducing Big Black Cock sliding past my cervix, deep into my womb and to the very depths of my soul fucking me forever.

If this is what being Black Owned feels like then he can OWN ME til the day I die!. I didn't love Marcus the same way I love Stan, but I do love him and I especially love the way all 16 inches of his Beautiful Big Black Cock makes me feel so complete. OMG - both of them are picking up their paces. They are changing from making love to hard fucking their Big Black Cock Fuck Sluts -- Yes -so deep - so hard - so complete - SO BLACK!

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS FUCCCCKKKKK YOUR SLUTTTTT! Gimme all that Nigga cum! BREEEEEED MEEEEEEEE!"

"MOOMMMYYY - He's CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG He's CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG OMG OMG Me TOOOOOOOOOO Me TOOOOOOOOO -- Don't Stop - Don't Stop -- Don't Stop- Fuck Your Slut Nigga - Knock Me The Fuck Up!"

Slowly both our Big Black Daddies pulled their cum covered cocks from our very fucked white girl pussies. I immediately leaned forward and licked Sr's cock and balls clean -- then kissed, sucked and licked him form his ass to the tip of his cock - over and over and over and over -- I was literally worshiping my Big Black Daddy's Beautiful Big Black Cock -- I am indeed Marcus' Big Black Cock Fuck Slut from now on. And I truly am Black Owned by this beautiful coal black fuck stud! And to think we have 4 weeks of this ahead of us. Looking over, Valerie was all goo goo eyes as she was worshiping Jr's cock the same way. Like Mother like Daughter.

As our Black Daddies got dressed we remained naked and just watched their muscles ripple. As we walked down stairs, I made Marcus Sr stop. I unzipped his shorts, pulled out his cock, then leaned over sucking the head and the first 4 inches of his cock into my mouth. Then after kissing the tip and putting his cock away, I pulled Marcus head down and gave him a very soulful long passionate French kiss. That was our first kiss since we reunited Friday night. And just like that won't be my last fuck from Marcus Sr and Marcus Jr, that won't be the last kiss I gladly give my Big Black Daddy. I turned to see Valerie had just finished giving Jr one last Deep Throat plunge before she was kissing him like a long lost lover.

As the door closed,, Valerie and I just looked at each other with HUGE smiles on our faces. We were the ones who were out to do the fishing - BUT we're the ones who got caught!

Come on bitch. Let's go soak in the whirlpool. Then I think my bitch needs to stay in Mom's bed from now on. Even after Daddy gets back in 4 weeks. I have plans for both of you, and my plans ALWAYS work! And part of those plans is you eating my cunt all night bitch!

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers