I Have a Plan-Plans ALWAYS Work Ch. 04

Story Info
The Finale.
9.6k words
4.21
21.2k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
439 Followers

All characters are 18 or older

I Have A Plan -- Trust Me -- My Plans ALWAYS Work -- Chapter 4

OR -- A 36 Year Old PHD Mother Can Learn To Just Let Go

After our Mother Daughter good morning fucks by our man Stan the super stud, Valerie and I paraded around in the kitchen totally naked fixing us all a lite breakfast with Stan's cum running down our thighs. God we looked like sluts and we loved it -- Stan thought so too based on the erection he was trying to hide with the Sunday morning newspaper -- which Valerie had sauntered out to the middle of our front yard stark naked with her Daddy's freshly deposited cum running from her pussy just to get her Daddy his newspaper -- making sure to spread her legs wide as she slowly bent over to pick up the Atlanta Constitution newspaper with her ass facing the street not caring which of the neighbors saw her -- in fact I think she was hoping they ALL would see her.

The little slut even stood there swaying her hips back and forth as she dug through the newspaper for the Sunday Comics and the bitch actually stood there reading the first page, then fumbled through the newspaper one more time before slowly waltzing back into the house. As I looked at her as if to start scolding her she smiled, winked at me then kissed me on my cheek while pinching my left nipple, running a slow moving finger across my clit then saying, "Love you, don't let the toast burn slut!"

Then she made a big deal of hovering over her Daddy displaying all her sluttiness as she helped him sort through the newspaper for the sports and business sections that while standing in the middle of our front yard she had taken time to stick into the back of the pile inside some of the weekly advertising sale papers to hide them from her Daddy for as long as possible just so she could tease him like the bitch slut she is. I had to fight holding back a laugh -- Like Mother like Daughter..

After our late breakfast, we saw it was almost 12:15, so Valerie and I went upstairs to "get ready" for our afternoon foray. Stan even showered again, shaved , shaved his cock and balls again just to be sure he was slick and smooth, then put on comfy "easy on easy off"warm up pants and a T-shirt.

Valerie and I had gone shopping at Frederick's of Hollywood to buy us some really revealing see through underwear - the cheap trashy slut looking stuff that if they get ripped off your body no great financial loss, but one hell of a turn on about being raped and used. After getting ready, we applied a small spritz of what we knew were Sr's and Jr's favorite perfumes we wear to our necks, each breast then between our thighs, we also slipped on sheer see though look alike black gossamer cover up robes not bothering to tie the belts around our waists -- in fact we kind of forgot the belts and threw them in trash bin so there was no way Stand could make us cover up if you could call it that since they were see through.

We were for all intents stark naked for as little as our underwear and robes actually hid. It was almost 12:55 so I suggested it's time for our usual family discussion time in the den. Stan smiled knowing there was no such thing but played along. He couldn't keep his eyes of Valerie -- she looked like a horny nymphet trying to seduce her Daddy -- and well in a way we both were. The stage was set, now time for the main show!

We sat in the den with Stan across from Valerie and I on the sofa. Valerie was really putting on a show for her Daddy making me wonder if she wanted to fuck her Daddy or Jr the most -- probably BOTH knowing how much of a slut the little bitch had become. Then we all heard the door bell followed by a very loud THUMP THUMP THUMP hard knocking on the door. My pussy drenched immediately!

"Stan Slater -- we know you're home. Better open the door or we'll use force. Be a man and face it chump. You owe my employer money and we're here to get it. Open up white boi or we'll break it down!"

"Daddy -- what's going on?"

"Stan -- please don't tell me you did it again! You PROMISED no more gambling! How could you?"

"What -- no -- I mean -- OH - I see - I better get the door and put a stop to this."

It took him a second or two but my man Stan finally caught on. Looking at Valerie and I as we made sure we were now on our most lewd display as if we were asking to be raped and used by our unexpected house guests. Stan even saw how wet our pussies were since our see through panties couldn't hide how thoroughly soaked we had become. So with a huge grin, he went to the door.

"Ahhh - I think you guys have made a mistake of some kind. Maybe we can straighten this out."

Marcus Sr burst through the door pushing Stan to the side, with Jr right behind him. They were dressed in some really rugged leather jackets with no shirts, solid black jeans, some bold ghetto looking gold chains around their necks and then I saw Sr even had his pistol in his hip pocket and Jr was carrying a police style night stick.

"Well well well - a nice cozy little family get together. Big Frank said you were married and had a kid. But you sure lucked out on having a really HOT wife and I must say your daughter would make my cock hard anytime. Hmmm and dressed like two fine looking fuck sluts on a Sunday afternoon just for Daddy huh! .Were you planning on fucking BOTH of them Stan -- like a damn incestuous pervert?"

"Now where's Big Frank's money ass hole. You had last week to make payment plans and the amount was due IN FULL by 9:00 pm Friday. But you thought you could skate by again. But not this time. We're here to collect -- one way or another. With interest as of Friday your total was $248,000. Now there's another 10% interest so we need $272, 800 RIGHT FUKCING NOW -- in cash! . Best be getting into that safe and digging out the cash white boi, or you'll pay the price another way and none of you will like that way."

"STAN STLATER! How could you! You promised no more gambling. We barely made it through last time. How could you do this to us? We don't have that kind of money!"

"Ummm -- I -I -I - I don't have a safe and we sure don't have that kind of money here in the house. I promise I'll go talk to Big Frank first thing tomorrow and work something out. Just leave my family alone."

"Yeah yeah yeah -- all you dead beats are all the same - that's what you've been saying to Big Frank for months now, like some little pansy promising you'd work it out but you never fucking did ass hole. Just because you got some high and mighty job at some big shot company, you think you can do anything you want and get away with it. Well not anymore with Big Frank. Hand me your night stick -- maybe I can beat some sense into this ass hole."

"OMG PLEASE don't hurt him. Besides if he can't work, your Mr Big Frank will never get his money. I promise he will go to Mr Big Frank and get this resolved tomorrow. Can we work something out in some other way? ANYTHING -- ANYTHING AT ALL PLEASE!"

"Please don't hurt my Daddy -- PLEASE. - I'll do anything you ask just don't hurt my Daddy! - Mom do something. Call the cops. "

"Lady touch that phone and I'll cap him right here in front of you, then your daughter, then you. Hmmmm -- work something out you say. Anything at all huh? Hey look at them two -- man they do look mighty fine. Work it out in some other way, huh. Stan ever heard of the Installment Plan? Well I know a way you can buy some time -- but it's my way -- got it!"

"Your two ladies do look fine and hot -- They look like they are ready to fuck only it ain't gonna be you. Ladies what you need is a good BAREBACK fucking by a Big Black Cock. Call it a Down Payment on your new Installment Plan. And you're gonna get it -- RIGHT NOW. That's Big M's installment plan Stan -- we're gonna install our Big Black Cocks into your hot wife's and daughter's pussies and asses and make you watch.

"Stan look what you've gotten us into. You CAN'T let them fuck us. Valerie and I aren't on birth control and - and - and - well we're both fertile today. They really would knock us up. They - they -- they - would put Nigga babies into each of us. OMG STAN -- STAN- STAN -- What have you done? Do something Stan!"

"Daddy noooo please. I'm saving myself for when I got married. I -- I - I'm still a virgin!"

"Well, well, well -- not on the pill, fertile and a virgin to boot. If they get Bred Black -- well that's just icing on the cake, as far as I'm concerned -- a life time reminder of how you gambled away your wife's pussy and your daughter's virginity -- two little Nigga kids running around your house calling you Daddy and Grand Daddy."

" Just the thought of that might finally give you the balls to go talk to Big Frank -- cause if you don't, we'll be back say two to three times a week to keep getting other 'INSTALLMENT" payments -- not from you, but from THEM! And next time we'll be bringing the rest of my crew too -- Ever hear of an all weekend gang bang Stan? Hell you might want to get that on your camcorder for your family photo album!"

"But but but -- that's my wife and daughter you're talking about. You CAN'T fuck them and knock them up! Noooooo please. Can't we work something else out. Anything but that - PLEASE!"

"That's the ONLY WAY now Stan. No more talking. Well Stan, we can do it here or we can go to your bedroom and do it more civilized. Your choice. We'll even give you the privilege of popping your daughter's cherry while we all watch. Nothing like a Daddy taking his teen age daughter's virginity by force -- especially right in front of her Mom. Hey little girl -- look at it this way, Daddy may be the one to knock you up instead of one of us. That way you can keep it all in the family -- I think they call that INCEST RAPE."

"NO WAY -- I'm not defiling my own daughter and neither are you two. Now get out of our house. I'll work this out with Big Frank! LEAVE damn it -- LEAVE!"

Marcus grabbed Stan by his T-shirt and literally ripped it off him as he pushed Stan up against the front door.

"That ain't no way to talk to your house guests Stan. Talking time is over. Jr - Grab the ladies and take them upstairs -- use the night stick on them if they don't cooperate. It's my way now, Stan. Maybe after this, you will think twice before placing another bet on the horses and football. UPTSAIRS NOW! "

"Jr - Strip the bitches and throw them on the bed. White boi Daddy here is gonna have some fun with his daughter while Mom and us watch -- Ain't you white boi!"

I was proud of how Marcus really jumped right in there. And my man Stan, even Valerie were right there with him. Wow this is going GREAT! If I hadn't known this was just one prolonged roll play scene I would have really been scared. But instead of being scared, I just got more turned on. Damn I needed BOTH Sr's and Jr's Big Black Cocks fucking me while Stan watches!

Another WOW -- Jr took us upstairs, made us stand at the foot of the bed in front of Marcus Sr and Stan - then RIPPED ripped our barely there lingerie off us until we were both stark naked and made us both feel like we were about to be raped by Big Black Cocks. I just hope it was just as thrilling and invigorating for Stan as it was for Valerie and me. From the very obvious erection pressing against Stan's warm up pants, I think he was just as turned on by all this as we were.

"My my my -- what a pair of fine looking bitches you have Stan. What are their names Stan -- Big Bitch and Little Bitch or Big Slut and Little Slut or Fuck Hole 1 and Fuck Hole 2?"

Marcus Sr and Jr both laughed out loud at that question.

"They are NOT bitches or sluts. Please don't call them that. They are LADIES. My wife's name is Helen and our daughter's name is Valerie."

"Well you can call me Big Black Daddy and Jr over here Mr Big Cock. That's all your 'LADIES' need to know. Your turn Stan --drop your pants. Valerie should see the Daddy cock that's about to pop her cherry. Hmmmmm not a bad sized cock for a white boi."

"Now tell me Helen, what do you think about Stan's cock being so hard already? Does it make you think he WANTS to pop your daughter's cherry? Deep down inside YOU KNOW he does -- all white boi fathers want to fuck their sweet innocent daughters - ESPECIALLY their virgin daughters. And now Stan here gets to do just that after he pops her cherry and YOU get to watch."

"Want me to hunt up a camera to get some photos for your family photo album? Hey Jr flip out your phone. We'll get some hot pics of when dear old Dad here fucks his virgin daughter -- Especially want a few pics of Mom's face when she sees him violate their daughter taking her cherry in front of her."

"Hmmm even better get a pic of this -- Valerie suck your Daddy's cock - get it nice and hard and wet - that way it can slide into that tight virgin pussy of yours a lot easier and make it shall we say more enjoyable for you. Go on - I said SUCK HIS COCK -- DO IT BITCH!"

"Daddy -- please forgive me."

"It's OK baby girl. Just do what the man says. Helen I'm so so sorry."

"DAMN! - Look at that -- that girl has some lips on her. Man look it that -- she's deep throating her own Daddy. She may be a virgin, but I bet she has all the boys in high school walking around with smiles on their faces after getting a Deep Throat blow job from this hot little bitch! How many boys you suck off each week at school girl? All of them and probably all your teachers too I bet. What a slut!

"OK Mom your turn -- get your daughter up on YOUR marital bed. It's only fitting she get her cherry popped by her Daddy on your marital bed. Now get her to spread them white girl legs wide. Stan your turn -- slide up there between them legs. Helen you have the honors of guiding Stan's cock into your daughter's virgin pussy. That's right, you're gonna help your husband pop your own daughter's virgin cherry. Do it bitch!"

"OH baby girl -- Mom's so sorry. But your Daddy does have a really nice cock. Once he pops your cherry I know he will make sure you enjoy it. Won't you Stan? Stan come on a little further. That's it, let me guide you. Valerie I'm sorry - BUT -- Fuck your daughter Stan, pop her cherry and fuck her. I'd rather it be you that knocks her up than either of these two thugs. Fuck her Stan - Fuck her - Knock up your own daughter Stan!"

"Daddy -- Daddy -- Daddy -- OH - OH - OH -- OH - FUCK ME DADDY -- YES - FUCK ME! Don't stop -- OH MY GOD MOMMY - Daddy's fucking me! And and and and OH MY GOD it feels so good! FUCK ME DADDDY -- FUCK YOUR SLUT DAUGHTER! YESSSS -- DEEPER -- HARDER -- Oh oh oh oh I'm CUUUMMMIIINNNGG -- CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG MOOOOMMMMMMMYYYY!"

"HOLY SHIT that's one hot Daddy Daughter fuck there Helen. Look how he's laying his cock into that virgin pussy. Get more pics Jr. This is just too hot not to put in their family photo album! Don't you think Helen. Make sure you write below the picture 'The day my husband popped his daughter's virgin cherry' under the photo."

"DAMN we gotta get us some of that Jr. That's enough Stan -- You ain't cumming in her fertile pussy. Changed the rules. She's getting Bred Black -- JUST LIKE HER MOM!"

"But but but -- OK fuck them but at least have the decency to pull out"

"Hmmm pull out you say, Stan. OK. We promise that we BOTH will pull out. That is right after we fill both their fertile pussies with all our potent Nigga cum to make sure they've been Bred Black. Then we'll gladly pull out!"

"OH MY GOD -- Their cocks are HUGE and so coal black Stan. I -- I -- I can't believe they are actually going to fuck us. But -- but -- but -- Damn -- look at the size of their cocks. Forgive me Stan. But for some reason I want this now!"

"Big Black Daddy, this hot bitch slut WANTS that Big Black Cock and I mean NOW! Fuck me Nigga! Gimme this fertile married white girl pussy ALL your Nigga cum. Knock this bitch up! Pump your Nigga baby into my fertile womb. Make me a breeding whore -- YOUR MARRIED WHITE GIRL BREDING WHORE!

"Daddy me too -- I'm sorry"

"Come here Nigga, slam that Big Black Cock into this no longer virgin pussy. Fuck me -- BREED ME Nigga! Gimme a Nigga baby! YOUR NIGGA BABY!"

"Look at them now Stan. They're fucking Big Black Cocks and loving it. Told you they were bitches and sluts. My 16 inches can tell right away. And they're both begging to be Bred Black. Looks like you gonna be a new Daddy and Grand Daddy to our two Nigga kids, Stan!"

"OMG What have I done? Helen, Valerie please forgive me."

"There's nothing forgive Stan. This is the best fuck ever in my life. - NOW - Gimme more of that Big Black Cock Nigga -- Make me take all of it. Show my husband how a Nigga BREEDS his new married white girl bitch!"

"Daddy - Daddy - Daddy -- It feels so good Daddy. Oh Yeah - I love his Big Black Cock. Look how coal black it is and how HOT it looks against my pale lily white skin. - OH Yeah -- Mr Big Black Cock can come fuck me any time. Do me Nigga! Fuck your white girl slut. Fill my fertile white girl pussy with all your potent Nigga cum. Gimme ALL your Nigga babies forever my new Nigga fuck stud!"

Looking over, Stan was jacking off his cock just as fast as we were being fucked. I tugged at his leg and motioned him to my mouth. GOD even as he was face fucking me as he couldn't keep his eyes off of Marcus Sr's hard 16 inch Big Black Cock pounding into my pussy. Seeing Stan so turned on made me even more turned on. This was my fantasy, but looks like it is now one of his too. Love how when things come together to make a plan work. And my plans ALWAYS work.

Damn Marcus Sr and Jr fucked us non stop for over 2 hours. Stan must have dumped 2 loads of cum down my throat and another down Valerie's throat. Another big turn on was after Marcus had indeed flooded my very fertile pussy and womb with his cum, Stan slid between my legs and started fucking me like a mad man for another 45 minutes till he too had added his cum to Sr's.

Then the hot stud went down on me licking and sucking on me til I was cumming all over his face as he ate all the cum out of my just fucked pussy he could reach with his tongue and lips. Seeing that, even Marcus Sr thought that was hot and was slowly stroking his once again rock hard Big Black Cock as he kept watching Stan. Blew my mind again when just as Marcus Jr pulled free of Valerie's very Bred Black pussy that Stan was between her legs eating her pussy until she was cumming all over his face.

"You put on quite a show yourself, Stan. Now why don't you sit up in the middle of the bed against the wall and keep your legs spread so your sluts can get to your cock. That was only HALF your down payment."

"We taking their asses next and I mean right now. Helen- Valerie -- Up on all fours with your heads between Stan's legs. You two are gonna suck that white bi cock while we give your asses what you know you want -- hard Big Black Cocks fucking you both senseless,. You two are gonna make great white girl ass fuck whores."

"Valerie -- You best leave plenty of your Daddy's cock and cum for me too, bitch!"

'Well - I might leave you a little, slut!"

"Well are you two Niggas gonna fuck these horny white girl asses or just stand around talking about it?"

"Oh yeah right there my Big Black Daddy. Give my married white girl ass ALL that Beautiful Big Black Cock! Fuck my ass Nigga. Make me your new ass whore!"

"You too stud -- Slam every inch of that wonderful Black Fuck Meat up my ass. You best fuck my ass as good as you did my pussy or I'll cut that thing off and slam it up your ass, Nigga!"

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
439 Followers