I Have a Plan-Plans ALWAYS Work Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
434 Followers

They arrived in groups of 8 to 12 in rotation -- Friday afternoon, Friday Night, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, Saturday night, Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon, Sunday night, Monday morning and Monday afternoon. OH MY GOD - Valerie and I were fucked every which way but loose from just a little past noon Friday, all day Friday, all Friday night, napped 6 to 8 hours, started again right at sunrise Saturday morning, fucked all day Saturday and Saturday night, napped for only 7 hours, then did the same thing starting at 7:00 am Sunday morning, never getting ANY sleep Sunday night, and were still being fucked at 5:00 pm Monday when Marcus said the last members of his "crew" had to get back to do their jobs for him.

Stan even had to put the camcorder down several times just to jack off for some relief and also had Valerie and I sucking his cock til he was cumming down our throats while watching us being gang bang fucked.. Based on his reaction and actions, I'm sure he was just as turned on by the gang bang as we were. And we were so turned on we became insatiable nymphomaniacs for all those Big Black Cocks.

Hell, Valerie and I both hated seeing 5:00 pm Monday get here -- We both were enjoying being fucked by so many Big Black Cocks, the time just seemed like it flew by so damn fast -- yeah even though we had stopped for food, drinks, restroom breaks and some sleep -- it went by WAY TO FAST!. The smallest cock there was 14-1/2 inches. HOLY SHIT one of the guys had right at 20 inches, maybe even more once he was fully hard -- It was the thickest, longest, most beautiful Big Black Cock I had ever seen that just about absolutely fucked my lights out.

When he fucked Valerie, she DID pass out after cumming so damn hard. We both will have a tough time walking tomorrow that's for sure. There was so much cum all over both Valerie and me, as well the entire mattress was soaked in Nigga cum too. Poor Stan, had to have a new mattress delivered that evening just so we would have a bed to sleep on that night.

Did I say sleep -- well after about 2:00 am we did all three fall asleep curled up together in our bed on top of the new king size mattress. 2:00 am because Stan couldn't fuck either of us enough starting at 6:00 pm Monday night, stopping just long enough around 8:45 pm to let the mattress delivery guys in - Two really hot looking black guys that Valerie and I made sure they saw our cum covered bodies AND our new tattoos. Valerie even got their names and phone numbers standing stark naked right in front of them with her still dripping in cum.

Stan immediately started fucking us again as soon as the guys were out the front door, thankfully taking our cum soaked mattress with them. Stan was so hot to get fucking again before we even had a chance to clean up ourselves a little. Stan has developed a kink that he LOVES fucking his Wife and Daughter when their pussies and asses are already filled with someone else's cum. That's my man Stan!

Just another reason Valerie and I love him so much. And leave it to my man Stan, he woke Valerie and I both up eating our still cum filled pussies at 6:30 am this morning. Stan hasn't been such a super charged fucking sex dynamo since we were in our late 20's. Maybe we need to have gang bangs more often! Sounds a hell of a lot more fun than Viagra!

Whew -- I barely made it to work after dropping Valerie off at her first class Tuesday morning. She was all smiles and wore the lowest V-neck almost see through blouse she had to school. Of course, so did I, wearing an identical Mom & Daughter matching blouse. We both were proud of our new Queen of Spades tattoos. Who knows, we convinced ourselves the advertising might get us both laid by a new Big Black Cock or two or three or four on the ASAP. What's the saying when advertising -- SEX SELLS -- Well we were definitely advertising we wanted Big Black Cock for sex -- LOTS OF THEM!.

Okay guess I need to wrap things up as I have probably already shared way too much. Well, Okay just a little more -- to keep your whistles whetted.

Valerie and I did in fact get our nipples and clitoral hoods pierced. DAMN the hottest thing we ever did! Well besides becoming Black Owned Queen of Spades Big Black Fuck Sluts I mean. Those piercings made our nipples and clits super sensitive. We stay horny, wet and ready to fuck 24 hours a day! WOW- DOUBLE WOW -- HELL TRIPLE WOW!

Almost to the day as I promised, Valerie and I had Stan just a little drunk, super horny, up on his hands and knees, with his head down, legs spread wide, ass up, reaching back to keep his ass cheeks spread wide while Valerie and I fucked his hot sweet ass senseless for over 3 hours with our new Big Black Girl Cocks. I think he liked it cause it is an every Tuesday night and every other all Sunday afternoonthing for us now! He IS our ass slut Daddy now!

Valerie and I convinced Stan it would be a great idea for Valerie and I to have a Mother Daughter night out together each week. We chose Thursday nights for three reasons. 1) Valerie and I only have a half day of classes on Friday afternoons so we can stay out as late as we want; 2) Stan has to leave each Thursday afternoon to spend all day Friday in their Savannah office; and, 3) With our new Queen of Spades tattoos we get in with no cover charge at every predominately black bar, black dance club and black pick up bar in town AND Thursday nights are Ladies Nights so our drinks are free! -- OK there is a 4th reason - we both get fucked by a lot of new Big Black Cocks every Thursday night through almost half the morning every Friday!

Marcus Sr and Jr are over at our house every other Friday night for dinner and well I'm sure you know what happens after dinner on those Friday nights and all day Saturday.

Valerie and I got to watch Stan fuck two really smoking hot black girls all night Friday night a week ago. He has two more coming over for a "fuck date" again next week on Wednesday night. And I'm getting the camcorder going this time. Damn one of the black girls ate Valerie's and my pussies like she couldn't get enough white girl pussy.

Uhhh - Valerie and I got her name and number and have her over a few afternoons after school every week or so for some "girl talk". OK -- Truth is - Valerie and I both ate our first black girl pussy and love it! And well, of course she ended up LOVING our Big Black Girl Cocks DPing her as well. So "girl talk" probably isn't the right phrase -- if you know what I mean!

Valerie had 6 of her girlfriends over for a sleep over 3 weekends ago. Sleep over my ass -- It quickly turned into a "Let's fuck my Daddy's cock all weekend" party. Stan was still floating a mile high when he had to leave for work the following Monday morning. And I have to admit, it was really hot to watch for me too. Too bad about that vasectomy though. Stan would have 6 very pregnant teens walking around their school for sure! Valerie also said word got around and her Daddy is on the "Fuck Stud Hit Parade" in several of her classes now.

Thankfully two of the girls liked Mom pussy to snack on as well!. Now what REALLY BLEW Stan's mind was when after seeing them eat me - I was eating them -- then pulled out my strap on girl cock to fuck them side by side with Stan. Only to have them attack me again once they came down from their orgasmic highs Those two had me going in loops and screaming out as I was cumming and squirting all over them. Stan and Valerie got so turned on watching, they started fucking each other in front of all of us while I just kept cumming!

Like true champions. Stan and Marcus Sr "host" our Mother-Daughter gang bang once a month now. Valerie and I love them both for that! And I promise you Stan does too!

And yes, Valerie and I are for sure Bred Black. She is having Marcus III AND Helen Marie! I am having Margot PLUS Stan Jr.! Yep - I got bred with Nigga twins too! So perhaps that hot dream I had a few months ago really was an omen of things to cum. So we are redecorating the guest room and Valerie's bedroom as nurseries. Which of course means Valerie sleeps with her Daddy and Mom every night. Sleep -- yeah right - when we're not fucking each other crazy all night long.

Next week is Spring Break, but unfortunately Stan has to go to LA for the week. So Valerie and I have the week booked at that Adults Only Clothing Optional Swingers and Sex Enthusiasts Resort called Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica,- It is their "Black Cock Lovers Week". Valerie and I were reading that a lot of Jamaica local guys have down right HUGE Black Cocks well over 16,17 and 18 inches -- some even well over 20 inches. So she and I have a bet as to who can fuck a the "New World Record Biggest Jamaican Black Cock!" Even if she wins, I'm gonna have fun searching out and then fucking my own finds!

One last thing, since we are both Black Owned and have been Bred Black. It seems, a month or so after our two sets Nigga twins are born when we have our first fertile time, we are expected to spread our fertile white girl legs and be Bred Black again -- in fact every 10 months or so to be precise from now on. So that dream really was a fore teller of things to come after all.

The first time with Marcus Sr, Marcus Jr with Stan, I had to think really hard to come up with a plan how to convince Stan that even if Valerie and I got knocked up that time, it would be okay due to the loss of Margot and how baldly Valerie wanted to fuck Marcus Jr.

So now, I have come up with a plan on how to inform Stan that we both will be Bred Black every 10 months by Sr and Jr from now on. That Sr and Jr both expect at least a dozen Nigga babies from each of us. Ummm about that dream!!!!

Not to worry though. I already have a plan. And my plans ALWAYS work!

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
434 Followers