I Have a Sister?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't, Daddy. Just don't you go screaming." She giggled, and then popped him all the way down her throat.

Suddenly they heard a cry from the master bedroom. Joey's voice. "Oh God, Mom, your teeth hurt...but it feels sooo good. Oh yeah...oohh...aahh..."

"Alicia, my dear," Fred complimented stoically, "you have brought a greater sense of unity to this family--our family--your family."

Fred pulled Alicia on him as he thrust as far down her throat as he could. Her nose nuzzled his bush as he exploded in her mouth. He bit on a wash cloth so he wouldn't cry out.

Alicia swallowed as much as she could and then pulled his cock out of her mouth and rubbed it all over her lips and face.

"Daddy," she cooed, "I saw the Santa suit in the closet. If you put it on later, I'll let you fuck me in the ass."

Fred nodded enthusiastically. "Your mother never lets me do that to her."

Both looked toward the open bathroom door, hearing the noises.

Helen and Joey stood watching, both naked and smiling.

"I have a strap-on, Mom," Alicia said, smirking lewdly. "You can fuck Joey in the ass."

In unison they all began singing, I'm Dreaming of a Tight Christmas.

12