I Have a Surprise For You Ch. 01

Story Info
Her night of surprises begins now.
2.6k words
3.99
55.7k
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story and I do hope to post many more, your comments, suggestions or ideas will be taken on board. This story is in five parts, I hope you enjoy.

I would like to thank takemeawaymylove for her editing, suggestions, guidance and enthusiastic response in helping me to write this story.

Chapter one.

I feel very aware that I am out of my comfort zone and I don't know how I let my husband talk me into this, but here I am now and there is no going back. I have had many chances to stop this, and I did think about stopping it many times, but a part of me and I am a little scared at just how big a part of me it was didn't want to stop it. So here I am, sitting at a bar of a pub I don't know in a town that I don't know waiting for my husband and my "surprise". I had been here by myself for just over two hours, I had ordered a couple of stiff drinks for some Dutch courage and after downing them both rather quickly, they went straight to my head but also I felt straight to my pussy. A mixture of anxiety, fear and anticipation was taking its effect on me! Not to mention after doing a quick scan around the bar I noticed I was the only single female and I had a lot of admirers. In fact there were actually very few other women in here at all, if it wasn't for all the attention I was getting, I would have thought I was in a gay bar.

I was suddenly brought back to reality when I heard a voice next to me; I turned around to find a handsome man repeating his question to me.

"Would you like a drink?" he said.

I was at that point lost for words. Here I was alone at a bar in my mid-forties, wedding band on my finger and a twenty- something young stud was offering to buy me a drink! I just looked at him and nodded with my mouth agape. He smiled at me, raised my glass and called the bartender over who promptly placed another fresh drink in front of me. After a few sips I regained myself and thanked him. We exchanged names, not that I remembered his, and chatted about nothing in particular. Unknowingly, I kept sipping away at my drink, which, at the time I noticed never seemed to empty. As we chatted I felt this young man's hand graze across the top of my thighs and occasionally stroke my backside.

Normally, I would have objected to his blatant actions, but I think that my bottomless drink was contributing greatly to my new found inhibitions. He lent in close to me and whispered into my ear, "I have a surprise for you." I almost choked on my drink, the code words! My husband told me I would know what my surprise would be when I heard the phrase "I have a surprise for you".

I could not believe what I had just heard, I looked around and could see no sign of my husband and here was this strong handsome young man half my age running his hands over my arse and upper thigh. I looked at him dazed, picked up my glass which was still quite full and downed it in one go. He stood, holding his hand out for me to take. I slowly reached out and took his hand. Firmly, but gently he took my hand and helped me up from my stool. Without resistance I followed him. I realized just how much I had had to drink when I found it difficult to stand unaided, yet I did not consider my judgment to be impaired. My mind was buzzing with scenarios of what might happen, what could happen, and how my husband could organize such a thing that I, myself never thought I could do. I willingly followed this man wherever he wanted to lead me. He led me into the ladies room without bothering to see if anyone was inside first and ushered me into the first empty stall.

He shut the door behind us making sure it was locked, I thought. He turned me around to face him and he leaned in and kissed me. He kissed me like my husband used to kiss me when we first met. It was strong, passionate, and intense, and it made me incredibly horny. His hands began to work their way down my body as he parted my lips with his tongue before slipping it into my mouth, (and?) instinctively my tongue entwined with his. His hands found my breasts and roughly groped at them before they continued their way down to the hem of my dress. Once there, he gathered up the hem and began pulling it back up revealing my body to the cool air, his hands brushing along my body as he went, sending small shivers up my spine and a few goose bumps as well. We broke our kiss only long enough for him to pull my dress up over my head, (and?) my arms willingly lifted up allowing him to remove my dress fully. My dress fell from his hands and landed somewhere behind me, I didn't care where or what it fell on.

I am amazed at myself. I would never do this, have never done this, and if it wasn't for my husband, I wouldn't be doing it now. But here I was, in nothing but my underwear. Thank God I had put on my sexy ones I thought to myself. The young stud in front of me starts kissing my neck, nuzzling from one side to the other before working a trail of kisses down between my cleavage, down my stomach, tracing around my navel before stopping. I looked down to see him looking back up at me. He hooks his thumbs into either side of my panties waistband and begins to roll them down. I part my legs slightly to aid him, and then lift one foot then the other so that he can fully remove my panties. He brings my panties to his face and inhales deeply before shoving them into his pants pocket. He reaches up holding my shoulders gently; he guides me to sit down on the toilet seat. My mind is racing, this is so dirty, I am sitting on a toilet seat with just my bra on in front of a young man whose name I have now totally forgotten and I don't care.

He is now kneeling in front of me; his face has a broad smile across it. He reaches under my legs with his strong arms and lifts them up and rests the back of my knees over his shoulders. He has spread my thighs apart and also has succeeded in spreading my pussy lips in the same action. I watch as he leans in and hovers above my pussy, again I watch him deeply inhale my scent. I can feel his warm breath as he exhales; he licks his lips before leaning in and with a flick of his tongue, finds my clit before closing his mouth around it and begins sucking on it like a man possessed! Immediately my thighs try to slam shut, even though his head is now firmly wedged between them. I cannot separate them as I orgasm instantly from his assault. I buck about on that toilet seat unable to move too far and cry out as another orgasmic wave courses through me, not caring where I was or who could hear.

He is not concerned that my thighs are squeezing his head, instead he sucks on my clit harder and somehow manages to get his hand between my clasped thighs and slips his index finger inside my soaking wet pussy, which sends me over the edge for yet another orgasm. His index finger is shortly followed by a second finger and then a third until all four fingers are being pumped into my pussy. My thighs relax as I grow accustomed to his fingers sliding in and out of me while he continues to suck on my clit. I lean back onto the cistern for support; my head laying back, my eyes are shut and my mouth wide open. My fingers begin running through his hair alternating between pulling his face in closer, sometimes unsuccessfully, trying to push him away as he continues his assault on my clit with his mouth and his thumb. All while his fingers probe my insides, pushing me closer to another orgasm for which I have now lost count of.

I have no recollection of how long I have been in the stall for and even less idea of how long it had been since this young man had removed his mouth from my clit and his fingers from my pussy. But when I opened my eyes, he was standing before me, butt naked and sporting a nice sized cock, which stood erect and pulsed of its own accord. I sat transfixed as it twitched and throbbed directly in front of me. A thin string of pre cum had started to drip from its eye and he had already begun to smear some of it around the head of his cock. When I say it was a nice sized cock, I don't mean it was porn star size, but it wasn't small either, not that at this point in time I would have cared. All I wanted right now was to feel it inside me. To me, it was just the right size and I wanted it and I wanted it now.

I reached out and lightly caressed his bell end; the tip of my index finger slipped between and parted the eye of his cock. I was rewarded with a shudder from my young man and a thick ooze of pre cum extending from his cock out to my finger. I drew my knees up and out parting my pussy, the sudden rush of cold air sent a shiver throughout me. I grabbed his cock and gently guided him forward, I wanted him, and I needed him inside me. I tried to guide his glistening cock down to my soaked pussy, but he had other ideas. He stepped between my legs keeping them splayed out wide; he gently removed my hand from his cock and placed it at the opening of my pussy. With a slight thrust of his hips, his cock was now poised at my lips and as I opened my mouth and darted my tongue out to taste him, I slipped my middle finger into my pussy. I was amazed at just how wet I was, I could feel a puddle on the seat beneath me and realized that this was a puddle of my own juices. I inserted another finger into myself and gently moved them in and out as my tongue began to lick around his swollen cock head. I leaned my head forward, trying to get the head of his cock into my mouth and return the favour that he had shown me earlier, although I did not want him to cum too soon. I wanted to feel him inside me. Whether I wanted him to cum in me, I wasn't sure. All I knew was I wanted him inside me, but for now he had different plans.

In the position I was in it was hard for me to get much of his cock into my mouth. Indeed it seemed that the more I tried to get his cock into my hungry mouth, he would pull his hips back so that just the head of his cock was continually inside my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his swollen head and would alternate flicking it across his sensitive underside which would elicit moans of approval from him. All the while, my fingers slowly worked their way inside and around my pussy walls which only built my arousal and my need to feel his cock inside me. My young stud's hips begin to gently gyrate and he grabs the back of my head forcing me forward, bringing his cock further inside my willing mouth. My mouth greedily accepts him and my tongue begins to slide along the underside of his cock with each stroke as his pace begins to quicken. I know he must be close to cumming now, but I also sense that there will be no stopping him. I slide my drenched fingers from my pussy and begin to attack my clit, rubbing it between my slick fingers building my next orgasm rapidly.

My stud is now pushing forward with longer strokes inside my mouth hitting the back of my throat. I can't believe that I am taking his length inside me further than I have ever taken my husband or any of my previous boyfriends. As he begins his backstroke I suck hard, causing my cheeks to hollow out. As he strokes in, my tongue guides him, running its entire length. I can feel his pubic hair under my nose now as he slides his cock into me one last time. I can feel him begin to stiffen and his cock begins to spasm inside my mouth. I rub my clit harder and faster, just as I feel his first jet of cum pulse along his shaft and into my waiting mouth I feel my orgasm start, I start to buck against my hand unable to close my legs as he stands between them, I continue to rub my clit as I feel his cum slide down the back of my throat. My nose is buried in his pubic hair; his cock held firm inside my mouth stopping me from screaming as my orgasm rips through me. As I start to recover from my last orgasm I can feel his cock begin to wither inside my mouth, my tongue begins to encircle his cock, licking his shaft and cleaning him off as he shakes from the sensations to his sensitive organ.

I really wanted to feel his cock in me and a part of me was disappointed that I didn't but I also began to think that perhaps this young stud wasn't yet finished if I could use the right persuasions on him. His cock slips from between my lips, for now spent but I was going to see if I could rectify that. I bring my hands up and gently rub his cock and caress his ball sack hoping I could get him hard again quickly. I look up at him and see him smiling at me; his hand reaches down and lifts my chin up further. He leans down and begins to kiss me again like he did earlier; his tongue is probing around inside my mouth, our tongues intertwined. His cock begins to stir again, a combination of my administrations and our passionate kissing, I thought. Just as his cock is starting to rise to the occasion he breaks our kiss and steps back out through the opened toilet door. I look bewildered and then shocked as another man comes into view, another stranger whom I had not noticed standing behind my young stud. This man too was totally naked, sporting a large erection that must have been nine inches long at least. He looked at me sitting there still with my legs apart, my pussy on display. Before I could cover myself or try to shut the door, he opened his mouth and said those words that I didn't expect to hear, "I have a surprise for you".

To be continued........