I Have a Surprise For You Ch. 02

Story Info
New suprises new experiences MFM.
2.7k words
4.01
33k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank takemeawaymylove for their suggestions, editing, guidance and enthusiastic response in helping me to write this story.

This story continues her surprises and while it can be read alone it would make more sense to read from the beginning, thank you.

Chapter Two.

My mind did a back flip, then a double take, as I tried to process what had just happened between me and this young stud that had taken me to such highs and left me wanting more. I was also trying to process the new sum in this equation. I know that at least with my young man, we had chatted and traded small talk before he uttered those life changing words. Even though I had forgotten his name, at least I had been told it. Now I was confronted by a total stranger. I know that sounds weird, but to me he was not just a total stranger but a completely naked stranger with quite a large erection bobbing out in front of him as he looked at me and smiled. I had no idea when the toilet door had opened, let alone how long this new guy had been standing there, watching us, watching me. Moments passed by, long quiet moments, moments where I tried to think of something to say. But words were not forming that could comprehend with what had happened and with what I was imagining was about to happen to me.

He spoke first, taking the pressure off of me.

"I think you would be more comfortable out here," as he held out his hand waiting for me to respond in kind, "Unless you would like to continue sitting in that puddle underneath you?"

I reached out and placed my hand in his. He pulled me gently close to him wrapping one arm around me in a comforting embrace, his other hand traced the contours of my still confined breasts, my waist, my hips, and then traced a path around to my still wet pussy. As his fingers circled above my clit, I fell back into his supportive arm and began moaning. As if this was his cue or some signal to proceed he parted my pussy lips and roughly inserted two fingers deep into me. My pussy responded by contracting and squeezing, trying to grip the fingers that were now inside, as if it didn't want them removed. I didn't want them removed either. Regardless of what I wanted, he did slide them out, and as he did so he slid his fingertips across my clit causing me to spasm slightly from his touch.

I opened my eyes to look at him; I hadn't remembered shutting them earlier. Looking into his blue eyes I finally managed to form a simple sentence, "What's your name?" That was the best I could manage. It seemed that the entirety of my mind was focused on pleasure, pleasure I had already received and pleasure that I hoped and longed for was to come.

"My name is not important" he said, "All that matters is that I have a surprise for you, and I hope you are going to enjoy it."

He helps me to get steady on my feet before reaching around and effortlessly unclasps my bra, pulling the straps down off my shoulders, holding them out so that I can pull my arms through before he pulls them down from under my breasts, leaving me completely exposed. I know it sounds funny, after having one guy go down on me using his mouth and fingers to bring me to successive orgasms, and for the same guy to cum in my mouth, and have yet another man watch us for some unknown length of time, watching me be pleasured and give pleasure, but up until now I had not been fully naked, and now that I am fully unclothed, I am a more willing participant in whatever may transpire.

He cups my breasts in his large hands as if weighing them, taking their full weight, and smiles as if he is delighted with what I have to offer him. His thumbs move around so that they are able to manipulate my erect nipples back and forth. This sends little shock waves throughout me. Normally my breasts become far too tender after I orgasm to allow my husband to touch them, but right here right now I didn't care. I didn't care what was happening or what may happen. I was lost in this moment, and all the sensations that were filling it. He lets each of my breasts down gently before again tracing his fingers around my pussy before slipping his fingers inside, but only briefly. He brings his hands up, showing me how wet they are from my juices, holding his fingers apart, small strands of my juice stretch between them. He smears my pussy juice over my right nipple; I look down and can see it glistening under the fluorescent lighting. He repeats the process with his other hand; now that he has lubricated my nipples he begins rolling them between his thumb and forefinger, gently at first, but as my moaning increases so does his roughness until he is pinching my nipples hard and stretching them way out in front of me.

I am lost in the pleasure that I never knew I could experience from just having my nipples played with. No, he was not playing with them, he was molesting them and I was loving it. I let my hand slide down to my pussy as he continued the assault on my nipples, he was now holding them tightly between his thumb and forefingers; twisting them roughly from one side to the other. Then he would stretch them out and up high, causing me to stand on my toes as he tried to lift me off the ground just by my nipples. I was trying to resist rubbing my clit knowing if I did it would surely send me over the edge and I wasn't sure if I wanted this to stop just yet. My nipples were now red hot from his torture, and my breasts were starting to redden from the stretching my nipples had received. He pulled both my nipples extremely hard straight out towards him before quickly releasing them. This motion caused me to overbalance and fall backwards.

I was just about to brace myself for the impact on the floor when a pair of arms wrapped around me under my arms, holding me up. The young stud! I had forgotten about him completely, he had been there watching his friend, I suppose, molest and torture my nipples. All while I allowed it and enjoyed it. I slumped back into him, happy not to have landed on the floor. His friend stepped forward and reaching down under my legs, effortlessly lifted the back of my knees over the crook in his elbows. I was for all intensive purposes, suspended between these two hunks, and as I lay there I felt something at the entrance to my pussy.

His cock was resting on my pussy and was twitching in anticipation of entering me. My anticipation was now a need! My god, I hoped he was going to enter me. I thought I wanted a cock in me before when my young stud had taken me to so many highs and left me wanting his cock. Now I was positively craving a cock. It didn't even have to be his, I just wanted to be filled and I wanted it now. I am unable to move my arms so that I can grab his cock and shove it in my empty pussy, so I did the only thing I could.

"Fuck me!" I screamed.

He begins to rocks his hips back and forth; I can feel the head of his cock stabbing around the entrance to my pussy, grazing occasionally over my clit which sends jolts of sexual energy throughout every nerve of my body. I try to wiggle my hips and arch my back to help get his cock inside me, but I am unable to move much in this position. I am powerless to accomplish my goal. Suddenly, with a quick jerk of his arms and little jostling on his part, he throws my feet up and over his shoulders and the head of his cock parts my pussy lips, and in one motion he slides his entire length into my wet waiting hole until his ball sack slaps against my arse. As he comes to rest fully inside me, I cum immediately and begin to convulse in the arms of these men. My pussy spasms around the cock that has finally been buried deep inside my aching pussy as my latest orgasm washes over me.

As my orgasm subsides, I notice for the first time that I can feel my young studs cock pressed hard between my shoulder blades as he continues to support my weight. I am also aware that the man supporting me by my legs has stayed still, and that I can feel his cock twitching inside of me. I look up into his friendly face and the only words I can form, again escape from between my lips, "Fuck me!" He smiles back at me and begins slowly to remove his ridged length from inside me until just the head of his cock is left in me. I wait in anticipation of him plunging back into me, I want to feel him fill me with his hard cock, I want him to cum. I want him to cum inside me, I wasn't ready for this, I hadn't expected to be fucked; let alone have someone other than my husband cum inside me, but at this point I was beyond rational thinking. I was acting purely on lust and my desire to quench that lust that needed him to cum in me. Again I looked at him and mouthed those words, "Fuck me!"

Instead of the rhythmic thrusting I expected, wanted, and needed, he teases me by only letting an inch or so slide back in before he again withdraws until only the head of his cock is just inside me. He repeats this action several times, (and?) I contract the muscles in my pussy as he slides into me, squeezing down on the head of his cock trying to coax him into using his full length on me again. Unable to move, I am helpless to force more of him into me, to make him fuck me with his full length again. He continues the tease for several minutes, only allowing an inch or two to slide in and almost all the way out. My pussy is burning with desire; my body is aching for another release that I know I could get if only he would fully enter me.

My young stud adjusts his position and his hold of me as I contemplate how long this teasing is going to last, how long this man can continue without thrusting into me completely to satisfy himself and to give himself his own release. I feel hands at my breasts again, my young stud had changed his grip to allow him to reach around and fondle my breasts, they are still quite red and sore from the rough treatment they received earlier and my nipples are still hard and erect. The sensation though is wonderful as his soft hands rub the sides of my breasts, before gently squeezing them as you would a tomato. As he continues to squeeze my breasts I notice a change of tempo from the man who has been teasing me with his cock head. The more my breasts are squeezed, the deeper he penetrates me but still he hasn't thrust his full length into my wanting pussy. I squeal as suddenly those gentle hands have moved from my breasts and found my nipples; roughly he pinches them and rolls them between his thumb and fingers, tugging on them much the same as the other man earlier.

My initial squeal now becomes one continuous moan as I feel the cock that has been teasing me for so long forcefully bury itself deep within me in a single thrust. The more my nipples are abused the rougher he repeatedly slams into me. I am amazed that these two guys are able to not only support my weight but remain standing, such is the force that he slams his cock into me. On each thrust, his thighs slap against my arse before he withdraws before ramming his full length into me again and again. I am lost in a torment of pleasure and pain as my nipples are again stretched, pinched and rolled without mercy, all while my pussy is being pounded so wonderfully. As the two contrasting emotions battle for superiority, I can feel my orgasm building in the pit of my stomach, the tingling sensations magnify until I am close to cumming again. My nipples ache at the treatment they are receiving, the pain is intense, but the combined pleasure of them being treated roughly while I am being repeatedly filled by a long hard cock has me on the brink of cumming.

His thrusting is becoming more urgent, I can sense that he can't hold out much longer and for that matter, neither will I. The assault on my nipples stops but only briefly before he grips my reddened breasts and using his fingers like talons he sinks them deep into my soft abused flesh, triggering my orgasm. As I feel it start to overtake me again, I feel my lover plunge into me hard twice before feeling his cock swell and twitch within me. My god, he is cumming inside me! He holds himself deep within me as he empties his load into my hungry pussy. I don't care that he has cum inside me, I don't care that my breasts and nipples have been abused, I don't care about anything except the sensations that have brought me to another climax. As I bask in the warmth of my latest orgasm, I can feel his cock begin to wither inside of me and regrettably feel him pull out leaving me empty again but satisfied.

Together, gently, they lay me down on the cold bathroom floor, my arms splayed out either side of me and my feet tucked up with my knees wide apart allowing my pussy to gape open, still feeling empty from my fucking only moments before. I feel drained of all energy even though I had done none of the work involved. I look up and see a hard cock belong to my young stud bobbing only a foot above me, fully erect and ready for action. When I look down I see the other man with his glistening spent cock between his fingers stroking it coaxing out the last few drops of cum and letting the drip onto my pubic area. This had been an experience that surely couldn't be topped and I had filed away every single detail to relive whenever I wanted.

I have been so engrossed in the whole situation that it has completely slipped my mind as to where I am, but this is brought back to my attention quickly as I hear the main door open and watch two women enter the bathroom. Here I am lying on my back naked, with a naked man at either end of me and cum running out of my pussy. To my surprise, these two women walk past us and into separate cubicles where each of them remove all of their clothes and hang them over the toilet door. The two guys get up and gather their clothes; quietly and without a word they get dressed and leave. I am confused at what is going on, and just as I decide I should do the same one of the women speaks to me.

"Hi, I am Beth and this is Chris and we have a surprise for you!"

I run those words around in my head until I fully understand their meaning. They have a surprise for me!

To be continued...