I Have A Weakness For Karaoke Clubs

Story Info
Erotic encounter begins with a chance meeting in a club.
3.3k words
4.24
10.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a weakness for karaoke clubs. One night while singing away at my favourite club, I notice an entrancing redhead watching me. She was dressed in a silver satin top that showed off her very large chest. I am a breast man, so took immediate notice of the woman's 'rack'. By straining my eyes I could seek that she also wore a tightly fitting below the knee leather skirt. Simply put, she was a stunner, who I sensed was ready for a night of passion. I wanted to ensure she achieved this.

Once I had finished singing "Hungry Like a Wolf", I went back to my seat. To my surprise, someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was the red heard, who complemented me on my performance. She was even more stunning up close. Mid-30's, in great shape, which made her bust stand out even more. Sarah, as she introduced herself, was also a singer. We got talking about our favourite music and soon found a common band. After a couple of drinks, martinis were her choice, we heard a favourite song and agreed to sing it together. Sarah lead the way up to the stage and I enjoyed following her. The tight skirt showed off her well shaped ass, which just begged to be squeezed. Once up on stage we sang a great duet love song, during which we openly flirted with each other. I got my hands onto her smooth skirt and realized just how tight it was. At the end of the song, we hugged, and she took me by the hand back to my table. After another drink, she suggested we get some air, to which I readily agreed. Walking behind her again, I noticed she was wearing some beautiful high heels, at least 4" that disappeared under her skirt. They hinted at boots, which was an additional turn on.

Once outside, we began talking again, and she leaned into me as the night was a little cool. Being the gentlemen, I offered my jacket, which she gladly accepted. Then I pulled her close to keep her warm. She smiled approvingly at me and suggested we go back to her place for a nightcap. She must have noticed how quickly I agreed, as she gave me a very seductive and convincing response. I was going to unwrap this present tonight.

We headed back to my car and when I opened the door for her, our faces came close and we kissed, at first gently, then with increasing passion. Our tongues explored each other's mouths and our heads each other s bodies. Her breasts pushed against me, confirming their size and firmness. Her ass was even firmed than I thought. Having a fetish for leather, I was beginning to get hard, a fact that seemed to excite her, as she pushed towards me. After a time, we broke off the kiss and got into the car. Looking over, I noticed she had undone a couple of buttons on her blouse, giving me a fabulous view of her breasts, held in by a black mesh bra that left little to the imagination. I started the car up and began to drive. Sarah told me her address, and we headed out. Sarah put her hand on mine, then on my thing. My cock immediately hardened, which she must have noticed because I saw a wicked smile on her lips. She then licked her lips and unbuttoned her blouse a little more, at which point I saw her nipple, fully erect and sticking visibly through the bra. I put my hand on her leather clad thigh and felt a thick ridge through the material. This suggested thigh high boots or a garter and stockings, either was a huge turn-on for me. Sarah put her hand on my dick and quickly moved up to my fully raging hard-on. Sensing that I needed relief, Sarah and opened my zipper, then helped my cock escape its entrapment. She gently caressed the shaft, then worked her way to the tip, which she teased, then put her full hand around my member and began to jerk me off. Hearing me moan & feeling my reaction to this, she stroked faster, then removed her seat belt, leaned over and began to suck me. Her tongue began with my head with instinctively flicked, then she took me....all into her mouth. This woman had talent!!!! She found and began massaging my balls with her one hand, and expertly jerking my penis with the other. Her curly read hair covered my view, but I didn't care at the moment. My hand began wandering and massaging her back, then worked around until I found her breast. Sarah moaned as I cupped her breast and felt its fullness. I worked towards the nipple, which was fully erect. With little effort, I went under the bra and gained full contact with her right breast. As I massaged it, and pinched her nipple, Sarah groaned and sucked my cock harder. Soon, I couldn't take it anymore and exploded inside of her mouth. To my amazement, she swallowed everything with such enthusiasm. Licking up everything, Sarah raised her head, smiled sensually at me and put her bra back in order. She looked at me and said that was just the warm-up. I arrived at Sarah's house, a little 1 ½ storey.

We got out of the car, embraced and walked to the front door. Quickly moving inside, we embraced and kissed again. She took me by the hand to the living room and we sat on the couch. I then pulled her so sh was sitting sideways on my lap. This allowed me easy access to her breasts and skirt, both of which I took great pleasure in exploring. We kissed passionately again, then Sarah got up and excused herself. As she closed the bedroom door, I saw her unzip her skirt, which fell to the floor, revealing her garter belt and stockings. She was also wearing a pair of sexy knee high boots. This got me very turned on. Catching me staring, Sarah smiled and closed the door.

Soon I heard her voice calling "are you ready for me?" I was, so she opened the door and teasingly extended her booted legs. Running her foot up and down the down, I noticed the 5" heel, and endless laces, which extended up well above her knee. The door opened to reveal sarah in her full wicked splendour. The boots his fish net stockings, attached to a black lacy garter belt. Holding her beautiful 44D breasts in was a black mesh bustier. Capping off her wonderfully sexy outfit was a pair of skin tight, elbow length black leather gloves. Sarah had spent time refreshing her makeup and looked stunning. She instructed me to remove my jacket, shoes and socks, which I did in record time. Sarah joined me on the couch, sitting on my lap, straddling me. As we engaged in a long passionate kiss, she began to unbutton my shirt. My hands found her breasts and massaged them through the mesh. Then I reached around and undid the bustier, which fell to the floor, revealing the fullness of her massive breasts. I continued to massage her breasts, pinching the nipples. Sarah let out a short squeal each time and attacked my mouth with increased passion. Her hands then went to work, taking off my pants, she removed herself from my lap and reached down to pull off my pants as I removed my shirt, as she reached back in, her leather clad hand found my underwear and began to caress my hardened cock. She then worked around my underwear and took my cock. I melted with the touch of her soft leather gloves on my penis. We took a momentary break from French kissing to smile at each other. At this point, I couldn't wait any longer. I had to fuck this woman, and hard!!! I stood up from the couch, picking her up with me. Wrapped her booted legs around me, we moved to the bedroom, where I placed her next to the window, turned her around, removed her panties and penetrated her forcefully from behind. She moaned as I entered her dripping wet pussy and grabbed her breasts firmly. I passionately kissed her neck and back. She responded with lustful moans and reached her arm around to hold my face as it went in and out of her. The feel and scent of her rich leather gloves on my face was irresistible. I continued to fuck her for all I was worth. She moved her hands down and grabbed my balls. Gently caressing them, I nearly lost it. Our rhythm quickened and I exploded into her with such forced that she smacked into the window. Exhausted, I collapsed into her and we embraced, then turned to face each other and kissed again. She then remarked that she wasn't through with me yet, so not to relax too much. We both went to the washroom to clean up a bit and pee. Sarah was done first and I watched as her stilettoed feet clicked back into the bedroom. On finishing, I returned to the bedroom to find Sarah at the door, motioning me to follow. I walked over, took her hand and followed her to the kitchen. Lifting herself onto the counter, she opened her legs and said "my turn for some relief". I moved between her legs, hugged her and kissed her body, on the way down to her forbidden fruit. She had washed my cum away, so I took a few moments to kiss her thights and tease her. This made her squeal and moan a little. I noticed her pussy was getting moist again. Moving in, I licked her outer, then inner lips before starting to probe her pussy with my tongue. Her scent was sweet and aromatic...almost intoxicating. I wanted more. Moved to her clit, licking it gently, then playfully biting. Sarah moaned and put her hands on my head, stoking my hair. As she wiggled and moaned, I knew I had her ...she began cumming. I began to lick her clit with my full tongue, to which she moaned lustfully. Quickening my pace and Sarah moaned loader then began bucking uncontrollably, ending in one of the most intense orgasms I have ever witnessed. She pulled me up to her, our mouths meeting and she aggressively sucked my tongue, tasking her juices and moaning louder. Then she removed her gloves and grasped my cock, bringing it back to life instantly. Grinding me into her, we fucked hard for several minutes, building into a series of orgasms that felt like it was our first time. I helped Sarah off the counter and we walked back to the bathroom. After having some water, Sarah removed her boots and stalking, suggesting it was time for a shower. She started up the water, got in and I instinctively followed. We embraced as the warm water flowed over us. I massaged her breasts, then picked up the soap to begin cleaning her. Her wet soapy body leaned back into mine as the water cascaded between us. Sarah moved closer to my body, reaching with her hands to grab my cock, which was hard just waiting for her. She then bent over and grinded me into her pussy from behind. I played with both of her breasts from behind. As our rhythm quickened, she began playing with herself, moaning with increasing intensity until our bodies began moving on their own towards orgasm. Soon after, I exploded inside of her. Sarah followed soon after with another orgasm. We both collapsed into one another, exhausted, but totally satisfied. Looking at one another, we kissed again before soaping each other and finishing the shower.

After drying off, Sarah suggested we got shopping to get outside and recharge our batteries. We quickly dressed and hopped in my car to go downtown. The hunger from our evening/morning of sex caught up with us, so we stopped at a little diner to grab some food. I could tell Sarah had something on her mind as she took extra time looking over the boot selection in the shoe stores. One pair, a red patent leather ankle high caught her eyes and she tried them on. The 6" heel, plus platform sole raised her almost to my eye level. The open toe and skin type shape framed her legs beautifully. Without asking my opinion, she saw my lustful smile and bought them. The clerk who was helping Sarah seemed very interested, almost excited with her selection, as she caressed the PVC and lustfully teased her. Angela, as her name tag identified her, glared at me, flashed her long eyelashes and blew air kisses at me while smiling. She had to know our plans for later that day?!? We moved on to a night club shop, which sold...club wear. Sarah and I looked at several outfits, selecting a few for her to try. One was a PVC cat suite that had a removable crotch and full length arms, complete with gloves. There was even a little hood attached. Sarah pulled me into the change room and began trying on outfits. The French maid outfit was fun, if not imaginative as the nurse outfit. The vampire was a little more intriguing as was the F-1 race driver. But nothing prepared me for the catsuit. When I saw her put it on, my mouth went dry and my eyes must have popped from their sockets. It was so tight and fit her so well it was like a 2nd skin. Her bra and panty lines became major distractions. The sale was made. We went back to her place with the new purchases. After a couple of drinks, she announced we were going out for the evening. A little surprised, I got curious when I noticed Sarah bringing along her purchases, plus a small bag. I asked what was going on and she simply grinned, laughed and took my hand.

We drove to a condo building on the waterfront. She somehow had a key to the garage and the main door. The concierge greeted her with a jealous smile as we got into the elevator. Sarah put down the bags and embraced with incredible passion. Her tongue probed my mouth with a vengeance and her hand reached down into my pants to grab and stroke my cock. I wasn't sure what to think, so I just went with it. The elevator opened and we walked to a nearby door, which she opened. Walking in, I first noticed the wonderful view of the ocean through the floor to ceiling windows, I noticed that the entire living room was sunken, and covered with a black rubber sheet. Some vinyl pillows were scattered around the room and a sectional couch was in one corner, it too covered in a rubber sheet. Two large screen tv's were hanging on the walls and a well stocked bar graced the remaining wall. I must have gasped as Sarah turned to me, gave me a kiss and welcome me to her 'lair'. I was speechless as Sarah motioned me to one of the bedrooms and said "go in, there's something for you on the bed. Put it on and meet me in the living room". Going into the bedroom, I noticed a package on the bed. Opening it I discovered a full body PVC suit, with a zip up the front. Ironically I also noticed that the crotch had a Velcro fastened panel. Accompanying the suit was a pair of matching PVC booties. I anxiously put on the form-fitting suit and walked into the living room.

To my amazement, there were 3 women in the room, Sarah and two other attractive ladies: 1 brunette (Becky) and 1 blonde (Cat). On entering, the ladies looked my way and visually scanned me. Obviously satisfied, they both walked seductively towards me, wearing their skin tight latex outfits. Sarah was wearing platform stiletto'd heels, while one friend wore calf high boots and the other shoes. Each lady was very aware of how tight and revealing their outfits were and seemed to get turned on noticing my reaction. As they moved towards me, I became very aware of a bulge and increased pressured growing between my legs, so I walked to the ladies, who were glistening in anticipation. Sarah introduced me to Becky, the brunette, who purred when she smiled at me. She walked up to me, put her hands around my neck and kissed me hard. When we broke off, she smiled and said nice to meet me. The other lady was introduced as "Cat". She too approached me and gave me a hard kiss, as well as probing my mouth with her tongue and catching a feel of my bulging cock. The girls then greeted each other, kissing one another and exchanging hugs. Between the erotic clothing, kissing and overall atmosphere, I was thoroughly turned on. Sensing this, they stopped, took my hands and lead me over to the couch, then pushed me onto it. Becky splashed me with some oil, which she also applied to herself and the other girls. Our hands explored each other, finding the various peaks and valleys. Becky noticed my rock hard dick and by some form of intuition, removal the Velcro closure that covered my dick. Grabbing and freeing it from the confines of my suit, she stroked it and then gave me the most incredible blow job ever!! My god, she was gifted. Sarah then sat on top of me, shoving her pussy onto my face. I found a velcro patch, which I removed, exposing her love mound, which I attached much to Sarah's delight. Then I felt my cock entering an inferno and realized that I was fucking Cat. Sarah soon came violently, then stepped off and began kissing me. I found and played with her beautiful breasts. Soon I began to feel the need to cum and started to buck uncontrollably before exploding into Cat. She moaned with increasing intensity, cumming shortly afterwards. We collapsed together in a heap. Soon after, Becky began stroking my cock back to life and then mounted my face, this time facing backwards. Sarah sat on my dick and the two ladies began to fondle and French kiss each other, until each of us erupted and again collapsed. Feeling left out, Cat got me aroused with a pre-blow job, after which I mounted Becky from behind and gave her some long overdue pleasure. I noticed that her pussy was tighter than the others and she definitely had more pent-up energy to offer. I came much more violently than anticipated with Becky, because of her tight pussy. We both noticed and enjoyed this difference.

Sarah and Becky began to cuddle, working towards a 69 as they relieved each other. Cat grabbed me, teasing my cock back to life again, saying she wasn't yet finished with me. She raised her ass and told me to fuck it, which I was happy to do. I couldn't believe the feeling of fucking her ass. It was amazing and gave me more energy than I thought I had left. Once finished, we cuddled for a short time.

Once finished, we all took a shower together and I fucked Sarah once more. The shower over, we fell asleep on the large bed. I was awakened by the smell of fresh coffee, eggs and bacon. Entering the kitchen, I was greeted by the 3 women, with whom I shared a deep good morning kiss. After breakfast, it was Becky's turn for a quick fuck, before we left for a day of shopping. We thought about a move that night, but realized we would have much more fun creating our own entertainment. Weekends have never looked better!!!