I Have Five Friends

Story Info
His willing submissivness continues...
2.3k words
4.24
160.9k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlltec
jlltec
593 Followers

I was standing at the kitchen sink finishing the dishes from Saturday's lunch. We both had been working in the yard, enjoying the warm weather and time together.

My wife comes up behind me wrapping her arms around my chest pushing her breasts into my back and grinding her pelvis into my rump, the side of her head against my back. Her right hand finds and pinches my left nipple through my tee shirt.

"Some friends are coming over this afternoon around 4:30 to drink some wine," she says.

Her hand slides down my chest and squeezes my cock and balls.

"They're going to want to see you."

I stop cold, my heart skips a beat. I slowly turn around so my back is to the counter, her hand returns to my crotch and she leans against me and lightly kisses my lips.

I say, "What do you mean?" Knowing full well what she means.

"You know silly, they want to see me tell you to strip." She kisses me and smiles.

"They want to see your shaved cock and balls as you serve us drinks." She gives my cock a firm squeeze.

"I'm sure some of them will want to give you a little feel." She says.

Her matter of fact reply was a little disconcerting.

"Do I know these friends?" I ask.

"Only one, the others kind of, but not all of them, no, it's a mixed bag really."

She was being very vague.

"And how many women will be here, exactly?"

"Five, there will be five woman, and myself so that's six woman and you."

"Only five other woman, you don't think being naked in front of the five fully dressed woman and you is fairly significant, honey. It's going to be pretty embarrassing, especially being shaved and all, and then naked in front of anyone other than you".

She looked at me with a knowing smile. She wasn't telling me everything.

"Oh, you'll be OK, and you will like the embarrassment, I know. It's only hair, or in your case, no hair, but you'll love it." She gives me a hug.

"And you think they will want to touch me? Are you going to let them touch me?"

"Oh, just to feel your smooth balls, maybe a little squeeze or two. I'm sure these girls have never seen a real live shaved cock before, or at least some of them haven't," she says. Again, she was dancing around some facts here.

"I may give your balls more than a little squeeze, if you know what I mean." You smile and lean into me giving me a hug.

I did know what she means, she has squeezed my ball fairly hard in the past. And I love it, yes, but in front of strangers. I hold her and take a moment to picture in my mind the scene ahead.

"Besides serving drinks and being your real live squeeze toy, is there anything else expected of me?" I asked. The answer to this question is very important.

You look at me with a big smile.

"You know exactly what is expected of you." She kisses my neck and leans into me, now grinding her hips into my crotch. She brings her lips to my ear and whispers. "You know exactly what I'm going to make you do in front of my girl friends." She kisses my lips and runs her tongue into my mouth, I moan. She kisses me again, then slowly steps back a couple of feet holding both of my hands and looks at me. She can easily see I have an erection.

"Tell me what I'm going to make you do in front of my girlfriends."

I feel myself flush and tremble just a bit, she is looking at me, smiling. "Tell me what you think I'm going to make you do. Just tell me."

"You're going..."my voice cracks, I clear my throat and start again. "You're going to make me cum and then you're going to feed me my sperm in front of your friends."

You look at me in mock horror. "Oh my God that is so sick. That is so perverse." You throw my hands down as if you are disgusted. "I can't believe you would think I would make you do that." There is a long pause, then you laugh and rubs my erection through my pants.

"Why would you think I would make you do such a kinky thing in front of my friends?" You continue to squeeze and rub my ever growing hard on.

"But then again, you are standing here with a hard on, so you must like the idea of eating your sperm or you wouldn't have brought it up. I bet being made to orgasm and then eating all of your cum in front of five fully dressed woman, with you being naked, shaved and submissive to your wife turns you on. If it didn't you wouldn't suggest I make you do it. Is that right?"

Not waiting for a reply, she says "You are such a slut!" She pauses for effect and then starta laughing.

"Maybe that is EXACTLY what I'll make you do now that you brought it up, now that YOU suggested it. Let me think about it as you finish the dishes."

I turn around and get busy at the sink as your stand behind me grinding into me a little, rolling one then the other nipple lightly between your thumb and forefinger, your other hand slipped down the front of my pants playing with my cock. I finish the dishes and just stand at the sink for a minute or two, eyes closed and enjoying the attention my nipples and cock are receiving

"You do know what a strap-on is, don't you?" You ask.

My breath catches and my cock involuntarily pulses.

You pull back a bit and then hug me again." Apparently, you do."

"Honey, why do you ask?"

"Well, one of the women who is coming over this afternoon apparently fucks her husbands ass with a strap on. She wanted to know if I wanted her to bring it and give a demonstration, on you."

I turned from the sink and put my arms around my wife.

"If you want to fuck me up the ass I would be happy to let you. In fact, I have fantasized about you doing it, I'd like to try it, it would reinforce that whole submissive fantasy thing I have. But I know you would go slowly and take your time and I trust you. To be sodomized for the first time by someone I don't know, if front of other woman I don't know, I wouldn't like that,I don't think that would be fun."

She was un-belting and unbuttoning my pant and was pulling them down below my crotch. She grabbed my balls and pumped my cock a few times.

"OK then, why don't you go upstairs and shower and shave very smooth."

I started for the stairs. I stopped and turned.

"How did this afternoon get planned?"

"Gail was going to have a Fuckaware party, you know, dildos and stuff. This woman with the strap on throws those parties. Gail though you serving drinks nude would be an interesting addition so she suggested we do it here. I don't think her husband Rick has grasped his submissiveness totally, so she didn't think he would do it. Actually, let me put that in a different way. I think Gail is becoming dominant, and Rick is slowly accepting her new found confidence. So that is a different dynamic than what you and I do. We play with your submissiveness but she wants to be in charge. Like a female domination thing and I'm not overly interested in that. Forcing someone to do something like what we are going to do today is very, very different. I'm asking you to do it and if you said no, then it's no. Anyway, I called the woman and told her my husband would be willing to serve drinks during the party. She was concerned that the other woman would be embarrassed with a man in the room. When I told her you would be the one embarrassed, you would be naked. She said, "You have to be kidding?" I also told her I would make sure you hadn't had an orgasm in a few days and that your pubic hair would be shaved, and she just kind of moaned."

"She asked if I was sure. I told her I was, and she said it sounded like a great idea. She asked if there would be touching. I told her mostly by me, but I expected some quick pats and squeezes. When I told Gail, she just about came in her pants. Rick obviously doesn't know what he's missing, or what's in his future," she laughed and shook her head. (Please see the "Road Trip" series)

I said, "So the ass fucking wasn't necessarily a real thing, you were floating a trial balloon."

"Well kind of, the party giver did suggest she could "peg" you with a small strap on as a demonstration if I wanted. I told her no, that if anyone was going to fuck your virgin ass it would be me. She seemed disappointed. I also wanted to make sure this wasn't over the top with you. I have asked you to do a lot already, but I also don't want to do anything you don't want to do." She looked at me for a prolonged moment.

She walked over and gave me a hug.

"Now that I know you do want me to fuck your ass, I'm good with that. It just means it will not happen this afternoon, it will happen tonight. I'll buy a strap-on and that anticipation should make for a lot of fun joking around this afternoon, don't you think? You can even help me chose what size."

The image of me standing naked in a roomful of dressed woman comparing dildo and dick sizes and the ultimate conversation about me taking it up the ass was a little disconcerting I had to admit. Embarrassing beyond belief would better describe it, but I did have erection thinking about it. My wife noticed of course.

"Why didn't you tell me you wanted me to fuck you?"

"Honey, I have already told you I like the idea of submitting to you. I already swallow all of my sperm, more sperm than you have ever swallowed by gallons. For me to tell you I want to take it up the ass is kind of the trifecta of giving up my masculinity, don't you think?"

You kiss me on the lips and say,"Your hard cock in my pussy is enough to convince me of your masculinity dear, there was no reason to worry about that. All the rest of this is just for fun. Now go upstairs and shower and shave."

"Do you want me back here naked or dressed?"

"Dressed I think, we can build the anticipation and embarrassment if I strip you slowly in front of everyone, don't you think?"

"Is this going to be the Full Monty, are you really going to make me cum in front of everyone and then make me eat my cum while everyone watches?"

"Gosh, I think we almost have to with Gail coming. I think everyone would be very disappointed if you didn't."

The word "everyone", was that a vague reference to some common knowledge among our expected guests.

"Well we certainly don't want that to happen do we." I said. And with that I headed upstairs.

My wife yelled after me, "By the way, my two friends, the ones you licked their husbands cum from their pussies, they will be here." (Please see the "I Have Two Friends" series)

I stopped and came back to her with a look of shock on my face. I had never met these women, knowingly, but I could tell you what their pussies and their husband's sperm tasted like.

"And they are bringing one of their neighbors...she is suppose to be a wild woman. As my friends say, very uninhibited, but discrete."

"What does that mean?"

"It means what happens in our house, will stay in our house. I have everyone's agreement. Today will never be a topic of general conversation among anyone who is not here today."

"So let me get this right, there are five woman. Three have seen me naked and hard and shaved. One of those has seen me eat my own cum. Of that three, all of them have fed me their husbands cum in one way or another. Also of that three, I have gone down on two of them, but I have never met them face to face. One woman, the sales woman who doesn't know me at all wants to fuck me up the ass. And the last one, who also doesn't know me is a wild woman, and the only one you have kind of warned me about. So our guest have prior knowledge of me, some have seen me naked, some have seen me do things, but all of them know of my submissiveness. Is that right?"

"Yup, you got it."

"Oh, OK, just wanted to make sure. This is going to be very embarrassing. But I can see the opportunity for some very interesting conversations when each of the women figures out who knows what about us, and why." And I left to shave and shower upstairs.

"By the way, shave your face really close too. I think wild woman is going to want to cum, and I don't think she will have a problem doing that in front of all of us on your face."

I stopped on the stairs, again, stunned. "And you're OK with that?"

"Yea, I think so."

"OK honey, whatever you want."

What was I saying! What was I doing? Why did I have an erection?

My wife yelled after me, "My guess is, her husband will have just fucked her before she comes over."

That figures.

jlltec
jlltec
593 Followers