I Have Five Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed too. "Yea, I see your point. Life is strange."

I said, "And about to get stranger I think."

"For you I'm sure. By the way, I'm looking forward to seeing your cock again. You're the reason I want my husband shaved. I may have to call for some tips on shaving." She smiled.

I said, "Shave down, shave in the direction the hair grows. It's not so important on the balls, but on the body, shave down and lots of soap or shaving cream. Use the razor he's using now, not a new blade, he'll get a rash that will itch. The blade needs to be just little dull. It takes a few times before you get the hang of it and it looks right and feels right. So be patient." I told her.

"Thanks, good advice", she glanced at my crotch and said, "May I ask, when was the last time your came?"

It is amazing how direct and honest an empowered woman can be. She obviously was in control the first time we met, she obviously feels a sense of her own strength in her own marriage and now she is very comfortable taking the dominant roll in her questioning with me. No fear, no embarrassment, no problem.

I smiled hoping in some small way my submission was part of her strength.

"It's been about a week of pretty good teasing and denial." I replied.

"So it should be a pretty big load then?" Pam asked.

"Yea, probably as big as I shoot, a weeks worth of daily blue balls will produce a lot of sperm." I said.

"Great, I love watching a guy shoot a huge load, and then swallow it. It makes me hot." She said.

"Are you always this forward and open when talking to strangers about sex?" I asked.

"Only when the stranger I'm talking to has eaten my husbands cum from my pussy." She smiled.

I looked at her for a moment and she looked back with steady eye contact.

"Good point." I said.

My wife appeared in the hallway. "Hi Pam, it's good to see you again. You have finally met my husband face to face, so to speak."

"Yea we were just kind of talking about that." Pam looked at me. "I was telling him that since our first meeting, my husband is now a cum eater and that he's getting shaved tonight. I'm not sure my husband would thank you both , but he might."

We all laughed, and the girls heading toward the kitchen/family room. My time was short and the embarrassment was about to begin.

"I need to send a text message, I'll be with you in a second, "I said.

I ducked into my office and sat at my desk. I took out my phone and typed this message. "Jst met your wife 4 2nd time u r getting shaved 2nite don't resist or no bj 4 u fello cum eater"

And then I hit send. Can you believe it?

12