I Have Further Instructions For You

Story Info
Third Instalment.
990 words
3.84
47k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again, my pet. Have you missed your Master's guidance? Are you ready to submit once more? I have another lesson for you, since you have been such a good girl and followed the previous instructions I have left for you. Today, I have decided I shall teach you how use your pretty lips and mouth to my pleasure, which in turn shall lead to your own ecstasy. This is a very important part of your training my pet. You can use your mouth to offer submission and adoring kisses to your Master, or it may earn you punishment if you use it to rebel.

Look at those lips in the mirror, focus in on them as you watch yourself pout and blow kisses. Run your tongue in a gentle circle around them, as if savouring an intoxicating taste. Would you like that taste to be of your Master? If you are diligent in obeying, you will earn that for yourself in due time. Now you are going to watch your reflection as you speak, spilling your innermost desires to your Master. Confess your love of submission, that deep-seated need to be controlled, the joy in the arousal that you feel when you are told what to do. Let this arousal grow in you as you watch yourself speak, hearing your own voice and all the slutty admissions you are making. Your Master understands these needs, so tell Me everything you want Me to do to your gorgeous body, and everything you would do given the chance. Feel how free you are when you trust your lusting thoughts to another. This is the power that your mouth has, but before long you will learn it can bring you more direct pleasure and submission.

Lick your lips again, and moisten them along their entire length. Then gently lick the tip of one finger and slide just the print around them. Think of nothing but how that feels, even closing your eyes and repeating the circles. Let the angle of your fingertip change slowly, ever so naturally moving to the inner edge and more sensitive areas of your mouth. Notice how good the movement feels against your mouth, the desire growing to have your finger deeper in. Close your plump lips around your fingertip and suck gently as you slowly pull your hand away. Do this ten times for Me, and each time you are going feel a greater sense of loss, that you must suck harder and prolong the time your mouth has something to contact. Does my pretty pet need something else to suckle on now? Bring out your favourite toy, and examine it in front of you. Think of it as your Master's cock made ready for you to submissively please, and feel your desire growing, a hunger to kiss and lick and swallow its length between your lips. Gently tease yourself with your toy my pet, wiping it across your face and allowing the tip into your mouth. Watch in the mirror as you start to suck your Master's stand in cock, fulfilling the hunger to submit and pleasure Me. I know just how wet and slick you will be when you see your pretty body in the mirror, poised before your toy and ready to devour it. Imagine how I would throb against your tongue and perhaps reward you with a taste of My cum if you learn to use your lovely mouth well. Relax and imagine me your Master running my hand through your hair, supporting you and feeling our intimacy as you start to elicit an orgasm from My shaft within you. Crave the warm cum as it flows into you, the satisfaction of a man's body by your efforts. This is why you are my gorgeous pet, my submissive companion whom I care for deeply.

Now you may have time for your own release, to join in My relaxed bliss. Hold your toy inside your mouth and remove all your clothes. If you have removed any already without being told, you may not wear those items again for the next two weeks since you obviously don't want to wear them. Kneel naked on the ground at the edge of a sofa or bed my pet, with your legs apart and toy in your mouth. If ever you want to have a toy used on you, this is how you must beg for it. I shall allow you to enjoy yourself now, but only if you kept all your clothes on until you were told. If not, you must put everything away and carry on with your day with no release, even if you had only loosened your top.

Now take your toy from your mouth, now warm and wet with saliva, place two fingers on your bottom lip. You may enjoy yourself any way you want my pet, but your mouth must be in contact with something as you orgasm. Let yourself associate a full mouth with sex, which I'm sure you will find interesting the next time you eat a certain piece of fruit or vegetable. After pleasing your Master I know you will be horny, and I can smell your slick pussy even from so far away. Let the saliva on your toy mix with your more intimate juices my pet. Enjoy your reward for obeying your Master and giving him pleasure. Once you are finished, you must listen to one final instruction.

How do you feel my pet? Did you enjoy your pretty body with a full mouth? Good, your Master is happy that his pet can enjoy herself. Now let the association of your mouth and sex fade to he background of your mind. You do not have to be constantly focused on your gorgeous mouth. However, remember this lesson when you want to show your desire to give joy to your Master, and it will serve you well.