I Have Him Wrapped Around My Finger

Story Info
Next step I want a ring around my other finger.
2.5k words
2.91
15k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I have been able to "work men" since I was a young girl. I always was able to get away with a lot with my dad and also get things I wanted from a boyfriend so striking up an affair with a married black man and get him to do whatever it is I wanted is what I had in mind.

Working long hours sometimes cut into my private life when Friday and Saturday nights were my party nights. The girls and I would go out on pay days and then there were groups of us girls and guys who hung out at a club on Saturday to listen to a singer or a band and unwind from our busy work weeks.

I lived in a beautiful condo that I had a older guy buy for me a few years ago because I helped him out by getting some secrets from another company so he could buy out their company from them at a low price and come out a winner. I know it wasn't all legal, but I didn't really break too many rules. He awarded me with a great bank account a condo that he had made up for me with all the things I wanted. He still makes monthly deposits in my account so I could live pretty comfortably. I work long hours so I could have my fancy clothes, car and vacations and this year I was taking a two week trip to St. Thomas, which has always been a favorite vacation spot for me.

It was a very warm Saturday night and we were heading to a new club to see one of our friends perform with his band. He had great rock band and had a wonderful talent for writing songs as well as a voice that would be some of the professionals to shame. Shopping several weeks ago at a sale that I couldn't pass up, I picked up about twenty new outfits with new shoes, sandals and sneakers. I was picking up outfits for my upcoming trip and decided to use one of them for that night. I am a white girl and very pale white. I have red shoulder length hair, green/blue eyes and a pretty nice shape if I must say so. I stand only 5'4" and weight about 120 of which most of it is in my chest; I have 40DD titties. I picked out the purple outfit that I bought that really brings out my eyes and actually it's one of my favorite colors on me. It had a nice pair of Capri pants and the top was a floral print with pinks and purples. I wore a pair of white sandals and a white handbag.

Julie picked me up that night and we had to stop by to pick up two other girls to take them to the club; we all take turns driving but Noreen usually does most of the driving because she doesn't drink. Julie has been seeing this guy Joe for a while now and he would be meeting us there with a few of his friends. He was bringing along a new friend, Jim, who happens to work with Joe and is black. Julie told me earlier and she told me that I got a spark in my eye when she mentioned Jim, but Jim is married. His wife was away for a week visiting her mother in California so he convinced him to come out with us. Hey, I can look right??

We got to the club and we all looked really great. Joe had saved a table for us right near the stage where Bob and his band were playing. We got there about 45 minutes before he went on so we could shoot the shit with him a catch up on things. Joe introduced us to Jim and let me tell you, he is one sexy black dude. I mean he has the looks and smells like heaven. He did sport his wedding ring, but I was just going to be myself and maybe do some of what I do best, flirt.

The table we were seated at was the biggest in the place because we had the largest group and I was lucky enough that I got to sit next to Jim. We struck up a conversation right away and found out that we both enjoyed JD. Bob came by the table and we talked and we did a few shots before he went on stage. I took him to the side before he went on asking him to do a few slow numbers so I could maybe get Jim to dance with me and he agreed to do so.

Jim was a very interesting guy and he was telling me about his job and it happens that I deal with him all the time on the phone at his job. My company is working with mine on a joint project and Jim and I have been dealing with each other for over six months now. Talking about a small world. The band started to play and we ordered our dinners and I was still shaking my head thinking that I deal with Jim all the time and never thought I would ever meet him. I have always been crazy about his voice and he always sounded like a much older white guy and when I told him that he asked me if I was disappointed I said no. He told me that he always wondered what I looked like. He really didn't try to figure out what I looked like but enjoyed our daily conversations.

As dinner was being severed, Jim asked me if I would dance with him later and I said I would. I also admitted to him that I asked my friend in the band if he would play some slow numbers and he was thrilled. We talked a little about our personal lives and he asked me if I was involved with anyone and I told him that I haven't dated anyone steady for a few years. He told me that he was married and had 2 daughters but he was not a happy camper. Told him that I wasn't being nosy but what was wrong because I was concerned. He told me that his wife hated when he had to work late, but he enjoyed the money he made doing it. He thinks she has a "guy" on the side and is trying to catch her without confronting her about it first. I told him I was sorry and he said he wasn't too upset because he was slowly falling out of love with her for a few years now.

The first slow song came on, "You're My Everything" and Jim asked me if I would dance to him and I agreed. We got on the dance floor and he towered over me like a giant. He stands 6'4" and is about 240 pounds. He held me close and his cologne was intoxicating. I breathe in every bit of him and started to get a tingle inside. He had a soft touch and we were gazing into each others eyes and I wanted that man and I wanted him bad.

We sat back down and he got my seat for me and kissed me and thank me for the dance. I told him that he was very welcome and we can do it again later and he smiled a big smile and I smiled back. We enjoyed our dinners and the talks and the girls told him about my upcoming vacation and he had a little bit of a sad look on his face and he told me that he always wanted to go there. I told him he could join me. I got a few stares from Julie and Joe, but it didn't bother him as he told me he would look into it.

With each dance we danced, we seemed to gaze deeper into each others eyes and I could actually feel my panties getting so wet. I decided I needed to get some air so I took a walk outside. They had some tables set up there so I sat by one and kept thinking about Jim and how he would be in bed. I keep thinking about getting fucked really hard by him and his big black cock. I wanted to taste his cock and feel him inside and I was determined to let that happen that night. I was about to get up from the table when Jim came outside. He asked me if he upset me and I said no, that I would just thinking about the two of us getting together after the show. He asked me if it would bother me if I missed the rest of the show and went with him somewhere to be alone and I said I wouldn't mind it at all.

We went back inside and listened to the next set of Bob's and had another romantic eye gazing dance. I looked up at him and his dimples were melting my heart. He had dimples in both cheeks and one in his chin. I love dimples and always wish I had them. After the dance I told Julie that Jim and I were going to leave and go somewhere to talk. She was a bit upset and reminded me that Jim is married and I told her that I knew that I we discussed a lot of things over dinner.

After Bob's set was over, I went to Bob and told him he was doing great and I was going to be leaving and he handed me his latest CD and told me to call him during the week and I thanked him for the CD, kissed him and promised to call him. I walked back to the table and Jim and I said our good nights to everyone and told everyone to have a good rest of the night and get home safely. Julie said she would call me in the morning.

Jim and I walked out and he put his arm around me a we went to the parking lot to find his truck. As we got to his truck, he pressed me against the door and kissed me deeply telling me that he has wanted to do that all night and I told him I wanted that too. We kissed more and held each other so tight. He opened the door to let me in and we kissed again. I asked him if he wanted to go back to my condo and he asked if I lived with anyone and I said I lived alone.

We pulled up to my condo and he couldn't get to my door fast enough and I got out my keys and we were inside in seconds flat. We started to kisses and touch and explore each other and I noticed he had a hard on. I walked him over to the sofa and started to unbuckle his belt and he helped me and also unzipped his pants. He started to take off my clothes and I stood there naked and sat him down and took his extra large black cock into my hands and then into my mouth. He asked me how I knew he liked blow jobs and I said I didn't but was hoping he did. We kissed a bit more and then I went down on his two and a half inch thick, eight inch and still growing extra large black cock.

He tasted like heaven and then he stopped me as we went into the 69 position and he started to eat out my cleanly shaved pussy. I was in my glory and felt myself come all over his face. He was getting harder and then he stopped me and we went to my bedroom where he laid me across my king sized me and entered me slowly at first and then started to fuck me harder and harder and I could feel those cum filled balls hitting my ass. He fucked me harder and harder and then stopped and pulled out as I got on all fours and did it doggy style and he pumped in and out of my white ass with his huge black cock. He asked me if I liked it anal and I said I never did it and he asked me if I wanted it and I said yes. My hole was tight but he was gentle and before you know it he was in and out of me like it was meant to be.

After some serious as fucking, he stopped and put his cock in my mouth and I asked him to let me taste him and then shoot his load all over me. He did just that and I never saw such a large hot load in my life. He tasted so good and I rubbed in the rest in my body. After he emptied out he cuddled together on the bed and fell asleep. We woke up all sticky and decided to take a nice hot shower and fuck again when we were done. I made us a breakfast of bacon and eggs and french toast which he told me later on was his favorite breakfast.

We cleaned up and talked and discussed on how we could sneak around and meet. I told him we could always meet at my place because I know hotels are costly. He said he would meet me whenever he could. I told him that I would tell him when I wanted him and what I wanted from him and he said we would work on it.

That afternoon I got a delivery of flowers with a note of thanks from Jim and told me he looked forward to our next meeting. We met at my request twice a week and he would tell his wife he was out to dinner with a client or working late and he would come with a full cock and fuck me wildly.

I had him eating out of my hands and made demands on him and he always made the time for me. Julie and Jim were a little angry with because they knew I was screwing around with a married man. Jim and I talked at work every day and text each other pictures of our private parts and got each other worked up.

Jim was still having a rough time with his wife and I told him he should leave her for me and he said he would but he wouldn't marry me. He didn't want to be married ever again. We continued this affair and then actually had to meet each other through work and had to act like we didn't know each other before. All went well with both of our companies and we both got bonuses, promotions and would be working together all the time.

Before Jim asked his wife for a divorce, his wife admitted to having an affair he served her divorce papers. They share custody of the girls and I love them as if they were mine. We have been together now seven years and they are the happiest years of my life.