I Have Needs

Story Info
She needs his help from time to time.
2.7k words
4.06
41.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabber
tabber
965 Followers

I was just about to pull the starter cord on the mower when Lisa stuck her head out the door and called out to me, "I need you to look at something inside when you're done mowing, okay?"

"Sure!" I responded and turned back to the mower.

"Thanks," she replied back. "I'll be in the kitchen."

I nodded and pulled the cord on the mower, firing it up with a small belch of blue smoke. I reminded myself that I'd need to check the oil soon.

It wasn't long before the hum of the motor and taken me into that zoned-out area of my brain. I was like a zombie going through the motions. I must have mowed Lisa's yard 300 times in the last four years. Her husband worked off-shore and the last thing he wanted to do when he came home was to catch up on lawn work. I didn't charge them very much, just ten dollars over the cost of the gas. Besides, I used their mower and lawn equipment, so why not?

By the time I finished the front lawn, I was a sweaty mess. I rolled up the driveway and pushed through the back gate. I ripped off my shirt and tossed it on a patio chair and cranked up the mower again to finish the backyard.

The backyard was small so I was finished in ten minutes. I returned everything to the garage. Just before I closed the door, I took a bottle of motor oil and placed it in front of the mower so I wouldn't forget to fill it the next time I was here.

I grabbed my shirt and was about to open the door and tell Lisa I was finished, when I remembered she said she had something to show me. I wiped my chest off with my shirt, checked my shoes for dirt and opened the back door.

"Lisa!" I hollered out. "I'm finished. Did you have something else?"

"Yeah!" I heard her voice call out from upstairs. "I'm in the game room! Kick off your shoes and come on up!"

I took a deep breath and let it out. I was tired, hot, and sweaty. Now I was going to have to move some furniture or something. My mind was going over the possibilities as I climbed the stairs. I knew there was a heavy antique armoire up there, along with a sofa. I sighed again and resigned myself to whatever it would be.

Their stairs are split in two directions with a short landing in the middle. I climbed my way up the first set and turned on the landing. It was a natural move to look upward at that point into the open area they used for the game room. I stopped on the steps with just a few more to go. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Lisa was wearing un-matched colored footie socks. One foot was lime green and the other was bright orange. The only other thing she was wearing was a pair of handcuffs and a red blindfold.

She was standing on a round coffee table that put her about two feet above the floor. She had wrapped a small rope around the ceiling fan that had a hook on it. I guess she'd hopped and stretched until the chain of the handcuffs caught the hook.

Did I mention that she was naked except for a pair of socks? I'm nineteen, and Lisa is five years older than me. She was short and petite with nice firm breasts. Her long, dirty-blonde hair hung down across her shoulders just short enough to not cover her breasts. Her pink nipples were rock hard and extended. She'd shaved her pussy and I could see just a bit of her pink lips between her legs.

"Lisa?" I asked hesitantly. "Are you okay?"

She laughed a bit, unsure of herself, "Yes, Sean. I'm, ummm...okay."

"What's this all about?" I asked hoarsely. I reached down and adjusted my thickening cock.

"I can trust you, right?" She asked. "I mean, I almost have to trust you right now, don't I? I'm pretty helpless here."

"Yeah, you can trust me." I assured her.

"Sean," she began. "Mark's been gone for a month now. He won't be back for another week."

"Yeah, I know." I told her softly, leaving a pause for her to go on.

"I have....needs Sean." She said. "I have certain needs that when it comes over me, I can't help myself."

"Needs like what?" I asked. "Needs like you being tied up?"

"Yesssss," she moaned softly. "Can you come closer?"

I finished walking up the stairs until I was standing next to her.

"Okay, I'm right here." I told her.

"Sean, do you like what you're seeing?" She asked me.

"Well, hell yeah," I replied. "You're gorgeous."

"Thanks, Sean." She said softly. "That's part of what I need. I need someone to look at me. To see my naked body. I need you to look at me, Sean. Look at all of me."

"Okay." I replied and began moving around the small table, taking in all of her naked body. Her ass was perfection. As I moved around, I took in the perfect profile of a naked woman. I could see the perfect curve of her ass and the profile of her breasts. I've always been turned on by the soft curving underside of a woman's breast.

"Do you like my body?" She teased me as she attempted to turn to where I was standing.

"Lisa, you are so beautiful," I responded.

"Sean, you can touch me," she said and before she finished I was sliding my hand up her left calf.

"Yes, like that," she moaned softly. "My body is all yours Sean."

I could smell her excitement. Her pussy was right at my chest level. I slid my hand up until I was softly grazing across her sweet ass. I leaned forward a bit and let out a breath of hot air directly at her pussy.

"Ohhh," she sighed. "You can do anything to me." She had put a bit of emphasis on that statement.

I'm no sex expert, but I've read a lot of erotic stories and seen my share of videos. I sensed that there was more to what she needed so I reached back and gave her a pretty good swat on the butt. It made my hand sting.

"Ungghhh!" She moaned. "That's what I need, Sean!"

"Oh?" I asked. "Now why would you need a spank on your naked ass?"

Her words came out rapidly. "I've been bad, Sean. I've been very bad. Look at me. I'm married and I'm naked for you. My husband doesn't know I'm doing this, Sean. I need to be punished. Do it again, Sean. Spank my ass. Make it hurt."

I popped her other ass cheek and as she moaned to that I quickly moved around and reached up and pinched both of her nipples, pulling and twisting and not letting go. I wasn't hurting her, but I was surely adding some pressure to my fingers.

"How bad have you been?" I asked her in a rough voice.

"Ohhh, gawd!" she moaned deeply. "I'm a fucking slut, Sean! I couldn't wait for him! I needed this too bad!"

I kept my left hand twisting on her left nipple and used my right hand to pop her ass again. It was obvious she had been holding this in because her words came streaming out.

"Yes! Fucking yes!" she said loudly. "Oh, fucking yes! Do it again! I'm a slut, Sean! A bad, fucking slut!"

I let her nipple go and moved around to give her five solid spanks to her ass.

"Oh! Oh! Errrnnnnnmmmm!" she moaned loud enough for me to worry a little about the neighbors. I reached up and pulled the blindfold off of her eyes. She squeezed her eyes shut. I grabbed her nipples in both of my hands and gave them a pinching twist.

"Look at me, Lisa!" I ordered.

Her eyes opened and she looked down at me as I stood in front of her twisting her nipples.

"I'm about done with this, "I told her. "this is too fucking weird." I let her nipples go and stepped back.

"No! No! Please, Sean!" she begged me. "I can't trust anyone else! Please don't make me do something really bad. It's not fair to Mark, Sean!"

I gave her a confused look and said, "What the hell are you talking about? What you're doing right now isn't fair to Mark!"

"I'll go to the streets, Sean." She said quickly. "I'll go to the bars and end up fucking some guy, Sean. I will. I can't help myself. I'll fuck more than one. I'll find the worst guy in the bar and suck his cock in the parking lot, Sean. Don't leave me. I'll be an unfaithful slut. I'll do it, I'll do it, and I'll do it. I...I did it before, Sean. Please!"

"You're a fucking freak!" I said to her.

"I know!" she screamed at me. "I freaking know!" Then she broke down and the tears began to flow.

They came so fast and flowed down her cheeks. Some of her tears fell from her cheeks onto her breasts.

"How do I get you down from here?" I asked softly. She answered me between gulps of air as she cried, "I...jumped up....it took me a few times."

I carefully climbed up on the small table, crushing my body against hers. Her breasts pressed against my chest as I reached up to her wrists. My hard cock pushed freely in my athletic shorts and pushed against her soft belly.

As I finally unhooked the handcuff chain, she collapsed against me. I held onto her body and basically carried her off of the table. I walked her over to the sofa and sat her down. She kept crying.

"I just thought...you could...you would want it," she sniffled out. "I knew I could trust you not to tell anyone."

"I'm not going to tell anyone, Lisa," I reassured her. "But I don't want you going to some bar. I've known you for a long, long time and you're not a slut."

She laughed at that. "You don't know me at all, Sean. I'm a slut when I get like this. Right now all I want to do is suck your cock."

"Lisa, I don't think..." I began to say but she had quickly reached forward and even though her wrists were handcuffed, she pulled my shorts and underwear down to my ankles. My cock exploded upward as it was freed and in seconds she had it halfway down her throat.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned and she moaned as well, which caused my cock to vibrate in her mouth. She reached up and used one handcuffed hand to stroke me and the other to tickle my balls as she worked her mouth over me.

I was nineteen. Hell, I could have been forty and I wouldn't have lasted. She sensed it. I guess she could feel my cock swell in her mouth. The second I started cumming, she pulled her mouth away and pointed my cock at her face.

I came all over her face! It spurted out onto her forehead, and her cheeks. Some of it landed just above her eyes and ran down the side of her nose. She was covered in my cum!

I was still throbbing when she lay back on the sofa and said, "Make me cum, Sean! Use your fingers!"

She opened her legs wide on the sofa and I weakly leaned over and put my right hand on her wet mound. My middle finger slipped right past her hot, wet pussy lips. She brought her handcuffed hands down and guided me to her clit.

"Right there! Rub me! Hard!" she ordered.

I rapidly thrummed my finger back and forth on her hard nubbin of clit. She practically screamed as the orgasm took her.

She hunched her whole body up and her thighs clamped tight on my hand. Her head almost hit her knees as they came up violently. Then she slammed her torso back down on the sofa and grunted, "Oh fucking yeah! Yeah! Unhhh!"

I sat there on the floor next to her as her body shook and shook. I could almost see the tremors rip through her body. She finally released the hold on my wrist and I pulled my hand free.

She turned her body away from me and curled up in the fetal position. Her body was still shaking. I couldn't tell if she was still feeling the orgasm, or if she was crying.

I touched her bare back softly. "Lisa," I said gently.

"I'm okay, Sean." She assured me. "Can you uncuff me and get me something to drink? Keys are under the table."

She held her wrists up. I looked over and found the keys and unlocked her wrists.

"Thanks," she said gently and smiled back at me.

"Lisa," I said softly, "Um, there's cum all over your face."

"I know, I know," she replied. "I'll clean up in a sec. Drink, please?"

I stood up and reached down and pulled up my shorts. I left her there on the sofa, her beautiful naked body curled up. Damn, she was gorgeous!

I went downstairs and used the half-bath to clean myself up. I picked up my shirt and put it back on, shivering as it was still wet with my sweat from earlier. I went to the fridge and seeing a lot of Dr Peppers, I poured her one in a glass.

I was about to go take it upstairs when I heard her walking into the kitchen. She was wearing a t-shirt that barely covered half of her ass. Her face was freshly scrubbed and glowing. She'd put her hair up into a ponytail.

I offered her the drink.

"Thanks," she said as she accepted it and took a sip.

"Sit down and talk to me for a bit?" she asked as she pointed to the dinette table.

We sat there for about twenty minutes as she explained her struggles with sex. She had a boyfriend in college that had discovered that side of her. Together they really pushed the limits, she told him. Then after they broke up, it was hard for her to find someone that she could trust to satisfy those needs when they arose. Then she met Mark and fell in love in the usual way. She's been able to hide those feelings for a few years, but when he started working offshore, the weeks apart had pushed her libido to the limits.

"What did you do?" I asked her, recalling her begging earlier.

"I got really drunk at a bar," she said sadly. "The guy did some damage. The bruises had barely gone away before Mark came home. I told him that I'd tripped another woman at the gym."

"He believed you?" I asked.

"Was there a reason for him not to?" she replied. "So, when I felt the need coming on again, I thought of you. I know I can trust you. You would never hurt me."

"Uh, thanks, I guess." I told her.

"Are you telling me that you didn't enjoy that? Did I just take off all of my makeup, or was I removing your cum from my face?" She demanded with a smile.

"Well, there was that...." I smirked.

"So, Sean," she began, "Can I trust you to take care of me from time to time? You'll be saving my marriage and keeping me from getting seriously hurt by some strange guy."

"This is so weird," I stammered out.

"I know, I know," she replied, "but Sean, I really need you. Can I trust you? Will you help me?"

"Of course," I told her. "I'll help you."

She got up and walked up to me sitting there, and pulled her shirt off over her head. Her bare breasts were right at my face. She pushed her chest forward until I had sucked her nipple into my mouth.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "I knew I could count on you. Now let's go fuck."

"I'm only helping you because you're married to my brother." I reminded her.

She looked down at the bulge in my shorts.

"Sure you are." she said with a smile.

tabber
tabber
965 Followers