I Helped A Young Lad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,444 Followers

This cock on John Jr. was at least one and a half inches longer than Ted and I knew the difference as his cock hit against my cervix and gave me a sudden jolt each time he pushed hard. I came and I came over and over again as he fucked me and I didn't know how I took all the orgasms because I was beginning to become very weak from it all. I knew however when he was ready to shoot his load into me and somehow I gathered my strength as he came inside me again. There was no doubt at all - a fuck with John Jr. was many times better than a fuck from my husband Ted and I just couldn't get enough of his cock!

We parted as we rolled apart on the bed but it seemed we both wanted our somewhat sweaty bodies to be touching and so we rolled together and held each other very tightly. It felt wonderful to have this hard sweaty body against mine and I knew he was feeling the same way. We held each other tight and both dozed off for about an hour. When I woke I found John Jr. again between my legs and he was licking my clit with very soft tongue pressure. I came again! I reached down and held his mouth against my cunt for a while but he continued to lick me and I came again. I couldn't stand this and had to pull him up by his hair to give my poor body a rest.

I knew just how wet I was as he was sucking me and I also knew some of the wetness was caused by his cum leaking out of my cunt but he didn't seem to mind tasting his own cum. Of course there was no stopping him and he was in me again in no time at all. He was fucking me hard and I had my legs wrapped around his back holding him into me. He stopped fucking me after a while and asked me if he could fuck me from behind. Of course I love it in the doggie style position and so I was on my hands and knees right away. He soon had his hard cock back into my cunt and he was really fucking me hard now. He seemed to have found a new supply of energy and he really fucked me hard. Again I came and came as he was fucking me and I realized I loved this position best because he could seem to get his cock deeper into me.

After so much sex in this one day I really had to take stock of myself and no matter how I thought about it I knew I had to have more sex with this young man! I knew it was wrong, totally wrong, to fuck John Jr. but I knew I had to have him again. I couldn't even remember any time with Ted when the sex had been better than with John Jr. - it must have been good. I told John Jr. we had better have a shower and clean up before the rest of the family came home. He told me he wanted to shower with me and I knew my wish had been granted. We both walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower and soon were soaping each other and playing and caressing each other and I was getting very turned on again and he had a huge erection once again.

We dried each other and when we were dry I slipped on a T-shirt and a short skirt but no underwear. I knew that no matter what I put on in the way of panties they would be saturated because of the cum running out of me still. John Jr. knew I didn't have any panties on and after he was dressed he took me into the kitchen and began kissing me again. I kissed him back passionately and broke only to tell him he had to go before the others came home. He kissed me hard and then spun me around and pushed me over the kitchen table. In an instant he had whipped my skirt up around my waist and had his cock out of his pants and inside me! Without any delay he fucked me hard and soon shot his load deep into me again! He didn't cum without giving me one too and I came just before he shot his load. I pulled away from him, bent down and kissed, then sucked his cock and then kissed him on the mouth and told him to go! He zipped himself up and again kissed me and then left through the back door but not before he told me he would be back soon to learn more about fucking women!

As soon as he was gone I grabbed a towel and mopped up my cunt which was, by now, spilling cum everywhere. I knew it still was useless to don panties so I left them off and just did little chores until the children came home from their school. I greeted them as openly as I could but I knew I was a bit reserved because I knew I had been cheating on them as well as my husband! When Ted came home I greeted him with a very guilty kiss and for the first time in months he slipped his hand under my skirt while we were kissing and touched my cunt. He pulled his mouth off mine when he found I wasn't wearing panties and also that I was so wet! He didn't suspect I had been fucking around and to make sure I told him I had been watching a film on the TV and it had made me very aroused and that was why I was so wet. Fortunately he didn't suspect he had his fingers in another man's cum! He told the kids we wanted a private moment and he took me into the bedroom, laid me on the bed and without even removing my clothes or his own, he just pulled his cock out and thrust it into me. We fucked hard and he came rather soon and I didn't even cum. Now I had a really sloppy cunt but knew now he wouldn't find out about John Jr. What was really troubling me was that I knew why I hadn't cum with Ted - I just wasn't happy with him and knew that John Jr. fucked me a lot better! Now I was hooked on John Jr.

It was exactly a week before I saw John Jr. to speak to. He was at my back door just after the others had gone to work and school. I knew exactly why he was there and we didn't waste any time with stupid talk. We just walked into the bedroom and stripped each other and then we fucked! By the time he left just before the others came home we had fucked five times and I had a glow about me that I couldn't believe. Before he left we showered together and played with each other in the shower making a perfect finish to the day!

When Ted came home it was almost as if he knew what I had been doing because he kissed me hard, thrust his hand between my legs and found again I had no panties on and was as wet as could be! Again he took me into the bedroom and fucked me hard but again I just couldn't get into the mood and he came in me but I didn't come at all. Again I had been saved because of his cum inside me but I was disturbed because I now knew I didn't want to be fucked by Ted - I wanted John Jr. only!

Commonsense told me I wouldn't be able to fuck John Jr. for too much longer because we would either be found out or he would be starting to fuck this other girl, whom I hated, and he wouldn't want me. I looked forward to the next Tuesday like a schoolgirl waiting for another date with her boyfriend and I was showered and ready for John Jr. wearing only my light housecoat which was almost transparent. I was starting to tremble with excitement and just couldn't wait for him to appear. I looked at the back door ever second or so but he just didn't appear. The emptiness I felt inside was terrifying and I knew he just wasn't coming to be with me today. I moped around all day not able to do anything properly - I was devastated.

He didn't come on the next Tuesday either but I would have had a problem then anyway because I was having my period but that didn't give me any reason not to miss him. I had already planned to give him blowjobs all day and he could have fucked me in the ass if he wanted to. I had only been fucked a few times in my ass and that was before I married Ted. I wasn't sure I could do it again but I was willing to give it a go to keep John Jr.

On the Saturday morning next I saw John Jr. leaving his front gate dressed as if he was going somewhere important and I rushed out our front door and hailed him. He came over to me and looked me right in the eye as I told him I had missed him and wondered if he was coming over next Tuesday because I really wanted him to be with me. He smiled at me and told me he had been taking his girlfriend out since the day he had first come to me for advice and he had been fucking her ever since. He told me he had bought a box of condoms and they were really into fucking each other. I hesitatingly asked him if we were finished and he thanked me for showing him what to do and he told me I had done a very good job because his Becky was thrilled with the way he was fucking her. He told me he didn't think there would be any real reason to come over and see me again because I had shown him everything he needed. I began to cry and he knew he couldn't put his arm around me to console me but he asked me what was wrong and why I was so upset with him. I told him how much I had enjoyed having sex with him and I wanted him to come again and make love with me. He smiled at me and told me he was getting all the sex he needed from Becky but if I really wanted him to come over next Tuesday he would come around for a short while just to repay me for my help. I almost cried when he said he would come over and so we parted with him promising he would see me and fuck me next Tuesday.

When Tuesday came again I was showered and dressed only in my thin housecoat and I was so excited about him coming to see me I had a mini-orgasm when I touched my clit while waiting for him. At last I saw him come through the gate between the houses and he knocked at my back door. I opened the door and pulled him in and we embraced and kissed passionately just inside the back door. While he was kissing me I undid the one button holding my housecoat and shrugged it off my shoulders and stood kissing him quite naked. I started undoing his buttons on his shirt and soon had that off his shoulders. I managed to get his belt undone and then his trousers were on the floor. His underpants were more of a problem while I was kissing him but he eased back and soon they followed his trousers. Now we were both naked and I was so ready to fuck him I was starting to tremble again. He lifted me up and carried me once again into the bedroom. He spread my legs and kissed and licked my cunt and clit before he moved further up on my body. I was so turned on I was still trembling but this time he began sucking my nipples instead of thrusting his cock into my cunt. He sucked for quite a while and then lifted himself up above me. He said, "Mrs. Dixon, as you know I now have Becky and it wouldn't be fair for me to fuck you while I am going out with her. I want to be true to her but at the same time I want to thank you for what you have done for me. Mrs. Dixon, I want to do you but I don't want to betray Becky. What I propose is that I want you to get on your hands and knees and I will push my cock into you cunt and make it very wet and juicy. Then I don't want to fuck your cunt - rather so that I don't betray Becky, I will fuck you in the asshole and that will be my repayment of your kindness! Is that alright with you Mrs. Dixon?"

What on earth could I say to John Jr. I knew in my own mind this was going to be the very last time I would be with him. I knew I wanted him to fuck me in my cunt but also I knew what he had said was right - it wouldn't be fair to Becky if he continued to fuck me normally. With that, I moved into the hands and knees position and he moved behind me. I then felt his hard, long cock pressing against my cunt lips and then he slipped inside me. I felt instantly filled and satisfied that he had his cock in me again but it was very short lived because he pulled his cock out of me and nudged it against my asshole. As I said I hadn't been fucked in my asshole since before I married Ted (Ted doesn't think anal sex is very healthy so he won't do it to me) and I knew I would be tight and it was going to hurt me terribly. This was, however, what he wanted and I needed him badly. He pressed harder and with a lot of difficulty he managed to get his cock into my asshole about 1" before it began to hurt me badly. I told him to dip his cock into my cunt again to get it lubricated more and he did just that. He pushed his cock into my cunt again and it soon became very wet. He pushed into my cunt for just long enough for me to cum while he was doing it! I had at least had an orgasm while he was in my cunt. But now it was back inside my asshole and he was pressing harder. With about half of his cock inside my asshole I told him to wet it again and he did as I asked. I kept wriggling my hips and managed another orgasm before he pulled out again. Next it was back in my asshole and this time he didn't hesitate - he just pushed hard and his cock went all the way into my asshole. It must have felt good for him because he instantly started to fuck me and I surprised myself when I came again. It was the first time I had cum while being fucked in the asshole. There had been a number of men who had fucked my asshole but this was the first time I had cum and I was so pleased with myself. I felt it when he shot his load into my asshole. It seemed to be going right to the very depths of my bowels and then he pulled out! I felt terribly empty and lost but I knew he was finished with me and I had to accept it. Although his cock was soiled I played with it after he had pulled it out of me and he got hard again through my playing but he wouldn't fuck me again - we had reached the end!

I cried and cried after he had gone. I felt so lonely and lost I didn't know what to do with myself. I had a shower and cleaned myself up but it was harder to get his cum out of my asshole so again I didn't wear any panties. Later that day, Ted came home and must have been feeling frisky because during the kiss he pushed his hand between my legs and felt my bush and very dry cunt. He told me he was surprised I wasn't wearing panties if I wasn't so turned on. He took me into the bedroom and tried to fuck me but I was so dry I just couldn't take his cock inside me. He amazed me when he left me lying on the bed and walked into the en-suite and returned with a cake of soap! He wasted no time in introducing this soap into my cunt rubbing the soap around my lips and inside me. He then climbed back on me and thrust into me. Although the soap did work as a lubricant it made me terribly sore and almost seemed as if it burned me. He fucked me and shot his cum inside me and he was done but I didn't get any good sensation from all of this. I knew in my own heart it wasn't the soap which turned me off, it was mainly because the cock in me wasn't John Jr. and I was missing him terribly.

John Jr. has never been back to me and we have never made love again. He is still very polite and pleasant to me and gives no indication he would ever tell anyone what we were doing but I missed him terribly and wanted him back.

Sex with Ted has started to come back somewhere near normal for us. He now fucks me about 3 times each month and it certainly feels good to have a man in my cunt but no matter how much I try to imagine it is John Jr. who is fucking me I just can't cum with Ted. Eventually he gets his load off and cums inside me but I just have to lie there and wait until he is finished before I can start masturbating to get myself off.

I suppose I should be very grateful that I had at least a few days of wonderful fucking with John Jr. but nothing seems to be able to take his place. Gosh, I miss John Jr.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,444 Followers
12