I Hope He Returns

Story Info
He followed her home.
1k words
3.99
66.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toniclisa
toniclisa
21 Followers

I could sense him following me. I had sensed it for over three blocks. I was on my way home from work as a pediatrics nurse. As I approached my building I still had the feeling that he was there. I ran up the stairs into my building, thankful to be home.

As I entered my apartment I breathed a sigh of relief. I quickly got out of my uniform and into the shower to relax. The shower felt wonderful after a twelve hour shift on my feet. After I got out of the shower I wandered into my bedroom, still naked from my shower. I sat on the edge of the bed and closed my eyes for just a minute. Suddenly I was grabbed from behind, a glove covering my mouth. I tried to scream but it was muffled and I started to fight.

A voice beside my ear whispered, "Shut up bitch and I won't hurt you, I have been watching you for almost two weeks and I'm going to fuck you then leave, so just be quiet."

"Please, please," I sobbed, "Don't rape me." He grabbed my long blonde hair and pulled my head back.

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you slut and fuck you hard." I struggled against him but he was so solid and so strong. He had huge forearms and massive muscles.

I felt his hand go to my cunt, still damp from my shower. He slid two fingers inside my pussy as I sat perched on the edge of the bed with him restraining me from behind. He shoved them brutally inside my slit and whispered, "My cock is going to fuck your wet little pussy and then I'm going to shove it in your hot tight ass."

"God no," I cried, struggling against him.

He moved from behind me and shoved me back onto the bed. He yanked my legs open and removed his huge throbbing cock from his jeans. I had never seen a cock so big, at least ten inches long and three inches thick.

I started to cry loudly now. He slapped me across the face and growled, "Quiet slut, you know you want this." He jerked my legs up over his shoulders and rammed his huge cock into my cunt. It ripped my tight hole as he brutally fucked me. "Relax, and you'll like it," he said as he continued to pound my pussy and twist my nipples until they stood up huge from my breasts.

I did as I was told and tried to relax. After a few minutes, I could feel my pussy begin to respond. My juices easing the way for this brutal fucking. Soon I was moaning with pleasure and arching against him.

"Fuck my cunt you asshole," I screamed. Oh my god, I was telling a rapist to fuck me and enjoying it even. We continued to fuck for several more minutes and I felt myself beginning to cum. I could also feel his huge cock begin to pulse. As I screamed the last of the most powerful orgasm I ever had, I felt him shove his cock deep in my wet throbbing pussy one last time and spill his hot seed.

As he rose off of me he smiled, "I told you that you wanted it slut, now its time to pound that tight little ass."

I tried to escape him one more time. The thought of having that monster of a cock in my ass scared me to death. He grabbed me by the back of my hair and threw me face down on the bed. He grabbed a pillow and shoved it under my hips. I could feel his cum leaking out of my pussy and down my thighs. His hands were on my ass spreading my cheeks apart. I could feel his tongue dip into my resisting hole.

He continued to do this for several minutes, his tongue dipping in and out, it was a very erotic sensation. My pussy was once again responding to his tongue in my asshole. I felt very ashamed.

He knew I was beginning to enjoy it and stood over me and whispered, "Oh yeah bitch, you want this hard cock in your tight asshole." I felt him slide his cock along my dripping pussy lubricating his shaft with a mixture of our juices. Then I felt the bulbous tip of his huge cock at the entrance to my most secret place.

I relaxed as best as I could, knowing it was going to happen whether I wanted it or not. The tip of his cock slid past my tight ring and into my ass. My virgin hole burned. He nudged the tip of his cock back and forth several times lubricating my tight passage.

Suddenly, he tore open my hole, shoving in all the way to his balls. He pounded my ass relentlessly. He reached forward with one hand and grabbed my hair. "Scream for me baby, scream for my hard cock, tell me you want this huge cock in your sweet little ass."

Caught between pain and pleasure I moaned, "Oh yeah baby, fuck my ass with your huge fucking cock, pound your cock in my ass and make me cum." At this, he began to slide his cock all the way out of my ass and slam it back in brutally. I could feel the begins of yet another orgasm begin.

I reached beneath my self and found my slick clit and began to rub it. "Oh my fucking god, I'm cumming," I screamed. I felt the clenching and tremors of both my ass and pussy at the same time as I came.

He pulled his cock out of my ass and grabbed my head and shoved his cock in my mouth just as he came. I swallowed every hot, sticky drop.

As I lay still in the aftermath I did not look up as I heard him dressing. After a few minutes I heard the front door close. I lay there and pondered this "rape" I had just enjoyed so much. My last thought before slipping off into an exhausted sleep was, "I hope he comes back again."

toniclisa
toniclisa
21 Followers