I Hope You Don't Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle could hardly breathe, her face sticky with Rebecca's vaginal secretions, her nasal passage partly blocked by the older woman's fluids. She opened her mouth to take in air, gasping like a fish as Mrs. Lafitte lowed above her excitedly.

On one particularly hard push down to the bottom of the soaking vagina, Elle was compelled to open her mouth to inhale air and found her tongue grazing Mrs. Lafitte's anus. Rebecca emitted an excited squeal at that and tightened her grip on Elle's hair even more, sliding down the couch to indicate her need.

Elle swallowed her reservations and stuck her tongue out until it pressed against the tightly puckered anal bud. It seemed to welcome her pouting towards her for a first lover's kiss. She couldn't resist the contact without incurring Rebecca's irritation and so, without further hesitation, she surrendered to her baser urges.

Moments later Elle's tongue was poking between her friend's mother's cheeks. The liquid tongue contrasted as sharply to the dry tightness as the bitterness contrasted to the champagne soaked sex.

The loud noises that Mrs. Lafitte emitted, as she literally humped Elle's face, was also a dramatic change to the quiet sighs of their earlier contact. Elle became more and more conscious of this and so too did Mrs. Lafitte apparently.

"Put your hands under me, pet," Rebecca ordered, having pushed Elle away from her with her foot and lain back on the couch. She clicked the remote and grinned, opening her legs until they were obscenely spread, helped by Rebecca's own hands.

Meanwhile Elle did just as she was instructed and soon found her arms trapped under Mrs. Lafitte's lower back, her own body dragged towards Shannon's mother's arse hole as Mrs. Lafitte rocked to and fro.

To the evident approval of her mother's mistress, Elle re-engaged with the mature woman's most intimate areas, pleased to be able to make love rather than be fucked now, each twist of her tongue drawing an ecstatic moan.

She listened as she licked and slowly realised that it was not Rebecca who was moaning at all, but Elle's own taped excitement bursting forth. She blushed to the roots of her tattered teenaged morality as she heard herself draw to a climax and drew her new owner to a peak of excitement too, as the best gifts do without fail.

"Well, pet, you did ask what your mother was doing while I was watching you," Rebecca grinned a few moments later, having recovered her equilibrium post orgasm, reaching down and playing with the discarded champagne cork in her plump palm as she teased Elle.

Elle could make find no response to make, which seemed to amuse Rebecca terribly. She could see the woman's belly trembling as she guffawed, while Elle sat back on her haunches trying not to look mortified.

"You seem lost for words, pet."

"I'm not. I'm just a little confused."

"And don't look so po-faced girl. It's hardly the end of your world"

"I'm sorry, miss."

"No matter: I'm sure that you can compensate me for your fault."

"Compensate you miss? How should I do that?"

"You seem lost for words, so..."

"So what miss?"

"If you can't tell, perhaps you can swivel round and show."

"Swivel round and show, miss."

"Yes. After all you've seen mine from very close up indeed too."

"I have that, miss."

"It's hardly fair that I haven't yet had a close up peek at yours, now is it?"

"I didn't think fairness was an issue, miss."

"Oh fairness is always an issue as far as blonde pets are concerned. After all it's only fair that I should double check to see if you are as natural as your natural gifts in the tongue department lead me to believe. Now swivel round or that martinet will soon be marking your milky hindquarters."

Elle shrugged impotently, looked up at the glowing features of Mrs. Lafitte's face and turned 180 degrees as instructed. It felt so humiliating to be obliged to display herself to Rebecca and to know that more embarrassment was sure to be inflicted upon her.

Yet, Elle felt utterly powerless to resist, not least because the warmth in her teenaged belly demanded submission as did the heat that seemed to suffuse both her inner thighs and her face.

"Oh, how darling," Mrs. Lafitte sighed when Elle had completed the manoeuvre. She could hardly resist a little cry of excitement at the thought of all this new territory to be seized and conquered; and all with the girl's mama's permission.

'Oh, I'm such a wicked bitch,' she thought to herself leaning forward and commencing her inspection of the girl's most intimate attributes.

"Elle."

"Yes, miss?"

"Be a darling would you and spread yourself for your mistress. No, not the pussy lips; the buttocks if you please. I want to see just how tight you are."

Elle shuddered and reached behind her, trying not to overbalance as she obeyed her friend's mother.

She was thinking back to swimming pool parties at the Lafitte's when she was younger. Dhe rememb ered how Rebecca would sit in her deck chair positioned right behind the diving board as one young lady after another posed and then took the plunge, wishing that she still had a swim suit to afford her some protection from the eager woman behind her.

And then she felt a chill wetness against the skin of her bottom that almost made her think she was actually back in those days, being splashed by the wicked mother of her friend.

Elle made to look back, but found herself held back by Rebecca whose fist was entwined in the girl's hair and who was suddenly crouching down behind Elle, her other hand dipping methodically into a glass of champagne and then into the aperture between the young woman's buttocks.

"One finger, one thumb keep moving," cooed Rebecca as she pressed her fingers ever deeper into the crevice of Elle's backside, finding the tightness that she sought and spreading it with one, two and, then, three fat fingers.

"Oh my goodness," Elle exhaled as she found herself being dragged back by the tug upon her hair, feeling Mrs. Lafitte's knuckles imbed themselves within her, stretching her further than she ever thought she could be spread there.

"Now hold that pose, like a good girl," Rebecca giggled and again Elle had a snapshot back to those parties, hoping that Rebecca had not got her instamatic out to record this event.

"Please don't take any pictures, Mrs. Lafitte."

"Pictures, girl; what need have I for pictures, when I have you..."

"Thank you Mrs. Lafitte."

"You and my nicely wired up camera system that is. Your development this evening is making a wonderful webcam entertainment for all my intimate friends and lovers."

"All your lovers, miss?"

"Yes, pet. All of them and I do particularly include your mother in that category. I'm sure she's watching you right now. Now I'm far too lazy to get up and find a butt plug, for your sweet little bottom, but this champagne cork will be a nice snug fit, I don't doubt."

"Now open wide, like a good girl, Mr. Cork is very keen to get to know you intimately and crouching down on this floor is doing me no good at all." And with that (along with a sudden insertion and a loud squeal from the recipient of the cork – "calm down dear, I've heard other mistresses use a fork to keep a pet's fizz"), Rebecca Lafitte heaved herself back up onto her couch and gazed adoringly at the newly plugged pet.

"Now dear, your tight little bottom has made me all itchy for more of your fabulous tongue. Turn around dear and come to me like the good little bitch you are. I feel that I could spend all over your face and all over the sofa," she giggled and reached across to refill her glass, smiling down at her new pet, with her feet up. "It is my birthday after all and a girl should be able to enjoy herself fully on her birthday."

"Yes miss," Elle responded dully, having been nudged in the ribs by a rather fleshy big toe.

"One day, pet, that will become an automatic response, you know, Elle."

"Yes miss."

"And do you know something else?"

"What miss?" Elle wasn't going to get caught out by Mrs. Lafitte's teasing vagaries again.

"'What, if you please, miss,' would be more polite, pet."

"What then, if you please, miss?"

"And make it less robotic next time."

"Yes miss."

"Well, I actually share my birthday with my dear sweet Shannon who is twenty today."

"I knew that. It was a joint party."

"Well we agreed to have separate celebrations afterwards."

"You did?"

"And I kept you from Shannon's celebration. I do hope you don't mind?"

Elle's response was muted.

Perhaps this was due to the way Rebecca was resting her calves up on Elle's lower back at the time. Equally Rebecca's shifting of her not insignificant weight to add to the burden on her new pet-stool's lower back may have contributed.

There again, the principal cause of the rather limited discourse on the young lady's was probably due to Elle being rather engaged in licking Rebecca's spendings from the fabric of the sofa ("it may spoil girl – do hurry – no time for a cloth").

The thing that made her most reticent though, was the realisation that she was following so closely in her mother's footsteps. And, more precisely, she was wondering just what Shannon was doing with Andrea at that moment; and, whatever it was, she hoped that her mother didn't mind...

12