I Hope You Feel Better

Story Info
He grunted as he made his way...
1.9k words
3.85
68.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted as he made his way up the steps to his back door. There were only three steps but they felt like a flight. He had been so tired and overwhelmed working at the office late hours. He could tell his wife was frustrated from the lack of physical attention. He was already starting to undo his tie as he walked into the house.

Seconds later he found himself pushed up against the door as it closed with a loud slam. His wife was barely dressed, as far as he could tell; immediately she slid his tie the rest of the way off and wrapped it around his head, covering his eyes. He was slightly disappointed since he was unable to see her nakedness but still anticipated her next move.

He stood still hoping his deepest fantasies would come true and his wife would force him into submission no matter how tired he claimed to be.

She said nothing as he felt her slowly slide his belt from around his waist. She popped it loudly and he wondered where she was taking this scene. He was relieved to hear it fall to the floor with a clank of the belt buckle. The air was cool to his warm skin, which was getting hotter the more clothes she took off of him. She first tore his shirt tail from his pants. After rimming the inside edge of his pants she found the clip and zipper and slowly undid them both. His breath was short and begged for her to keep going.

His heavy suit pants fell to floor and wrapped around his ankles, his boxers following. With his shoes still on he knew he couldn't move without her guidance. No moving necessary he thought when he felt her breath on his stomach as she made her way down to her knees. His dick was already stiff and warm and welcomed her soft hand as it wrapped around him. Although they had been married only a short time she constantly worked at his dick, trying to expert jacking him off. And she had improved so much he thought as she increased her rhythm and twisted her hand to cover all of his sensitive areas. He began to move his hips to the motion of her hand.

Her hand began to slow, and before he could make any opposition he felt her cool, wet mouth on the head of his dick. His knees buckled and he fell fully into her mouth. A whine escaped her when he felt the head of his dick hit the back of her throat. Her hand didn't let up but continued moving her head to the jacking motion of her hand.

He wondered if he was allowed to touch her so gently crawled up her arm with his hand until he found her face. He held her cheek as she bobbed her head back and forth on his still-growing cock. She moved faster when he felt him touch her and lifted her other hand around and grabbed his ass for leverage. He could no longer contain himself and grabbed her face by both hands and took full control of her mouth. A surprised but sultry moan escaped her and she put both her hands on his waist to brace herself from him jarring thrusts to her mouth.

He knew why she was doing this and intended to take advantage. He was fucking all his frustrations into her mouth. He wanted control in his life and he was taking control of her. He brutally fucked her face and could tell she had stiffened and no longer tried to work him in anyway but to be an orifice for his release. He could feel his balls swelling with anticipation and finally unleash his seed into her mouth. His moan grew to a grunting scream as his orgasm shot through him like a tidal wave. He lost all control of his strength and fell to his knees, inches short of collapsing on top of his wife.

As he tried to steady himself and catch his breath he felt something wrap around his neck. He tried to reach for it before it tightened, but his hand was smacked away.

"Very good work, but I have another assignment for you . . . stay still for now," he heard his wife say in a sultry but demanding voice.

He did as he was told although he was worried if he was going to enjoy what she had in mind for him. He was still on his knees with his pants wrapped around his ankles, his tie over his eyes and what he assumed to be his belt tightened around his neck. She instructed him to get on all fours and took off his shoes and released his pants from his feet.

Suddenly he felt the tug of his "leash" and knew to follow his leader. He crawled blindly, hoping she was attentive enough to not let him run into anything, but still he trusted her. He eventually felt carpet underneath his hands and knees and assumed they were now in the bedroom.

"Sit," she commanded as if he was a pet.

He responded appropriately by sitting with his arms stretched out to prop himself up, the way a dog would on command. He was shocked when he felt his neck jerked up by the strap of his belt so that he was facing straight up. He suddenly felt the smooth skin of his wife's inner thigh brush him across his cheek and for the fist time he could smell her luscious scent. He could just sense her heat from her pussy as it waved in his face . . . he knew what she wanted.

"Now lick," she whispered.

He barely had to lean forward to find her soft, wet pussy, and he began to tease her with long, lingering strokes up and down her clit. She moaned and he could smell her first cum as she continued to get wet for him. Except for his leash he was completely unrestrained and took the opportunity to fondle her full, firm ass. As he slid his hands through her legs and up under her ass her legs conveniently spread wider, giving his more access to her inner thighs and juicing cunt.

For acting as a dominatrix she surprisingly gave him a lot of freedom. He was still blindfolded and did not have his usual luxury of seeing what he was doing. He loved the beautiful flower of her pussy. Her lips were always smooth and swollen and aching for his tongue or dick. His tongue soon dove into her luxurious pussy. No matter how hard he fucked her, she was always tight for him. Her juices spread around his mouth and chin as he tried to get deeper into her pussy. He groped her ass and pulled her pussy closer to him, searching her pussy walls with his tongue.

She tried to maintain control and remain quiet, but he had never loved on her pussy like this. He felt her wobble as she lost control on her one leg and she was shuffling about in a familiar way that only meant she was enjoying herself. He let one hand slide forward, stroking her ass as he made his way back to her pussy. He returned his tongue to her clit and lightly flicked it. He gently rubbed her pussy with his hand, spreading her cum to lube her lips and his fingers. She let out a muffled moan and released another gush of cum. He slid one finger into her hot pussy and felt it tighten as she came again. He was constantly flicking his tongue on her clit and slid another finger into her wet hole and searched for her G spot.

She finally regained her strength, but on the verge of desperation. She grabbed the back of his head and began fucking his face! She was moaning, which led to screaming as his tongue moved faster with her violent attack on his face. His wet hand left her pussy so to hold her ass tighter and try not to upset her rhythm as she rode his face as professionally as she rode his dick.

When he felt her getting even closer he slipped his cum-covering hand between her ass cheeks. She didn't change her pace at all, seeming to not even notice. He lightly stroked her ass, lubing it with her own cum and gently forced his finger into her ass. He stroked the softness inside her, intensifying her strokes on his tongue and face. He was slightly jerked back by the grip she had on his hair and he was certain she was cumming. He opened his mouth and drank her cum as she convulsed above him. She tasted divine.

She fell on top of him, wrapping her legs around him and sitting in his lap. Before he could catch his breath she was probing his mouth with her tongue with the most sexual and intense kiss he had ever gotten. He tore the tie from his eyes and saw for the first time her nakedness. She was in an overexposing teddy with a cup-less bra. He hardly locked eyes with her before he took a voluptuous tit in his mouth. She shuddered and moaned but welcomed the assault.

He loved her beautiful tits. They were huge but soft with large dark nipples that always stood at attention. Her breasts were so sensitive and he loved it. He also felt a sudden urge to take control again, seeing how his dominatrix had lost her control. He stood up quickly, pulling her to her feet and throwing her on to the bed. He mounted her and resumed his position with her breast in his mouth. With one arm supporting himself he groped her other breast with his free hand, flicking her nipple to make her moan louder.

The longer he fondled her breasts the more she gyrated on him, unable to avoid his rock-hard cock. He gently teased back, just letting the head slip in when she gyrated down. She was whining now, somewhere between a moan and a scream, non-verbally begging for his cock to fill her. When he figured she had enough teasing he pulled himself to standing off the bed, still holding onto her swollen tits. He guided his cock easily into her wetness and watched as her eyes crossed and she anticipated his excellent fucking.

He teased her with long, slow strokes, pushing his dick to her hilt before pulling all the way out again. She squirmed and eyed him with desperation to be fucked hard and fast. He gave her a smirk before ramming into her, accelerating his speed to her liking. He felt her get wet instantly but never left her eyesight. He couldn't believe how wet she was but could tell how much she enjoyed being rammed, mockingly using her tits for leverage as he continued to fondle and flick her nipples.

She looked almost incoherent with her eyes rolled in the back of her head. He looked down and realized why; she was squirting cum on him. He had never seen her do this! He could see her cum spilling onto him, hitting as high as his stomach. He pumped her harder determined to make her cum even more. Unfortunately it was too much for him, he could no longer contain himself. He refused to let up his speed as he once again came into his wife. He squeezed her nipples tighter as he screamed and unloaded himself into her. They laid together, wet with their cum and sweat.

"Thank you darling, I feel much better," he told her.