I Imagine It, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so exposed this way. I do this position when I dance, but I am not dripping wet when I do. And I know that she can see, but I am beyond caring. This position also increases the pulling on the nipple clamps, their tight grip stings and pleases all at once. Without prompting I return to my previous actions, intent on giving Lisa a show. My every bounce and wiggle tugs my nipples with that delicious pain. I can sense her smile as she moves a chair behind me, a few feet away. She whispers sweet encouragements to me, telling me how beautiful I look as I bring myself closer to the edge.

I whisper, my voice quakes as I both want and fear what is going to happen as I tell her- "Lisa, baby, I'm going to come."

She is behind me in a moment and she kisses each cheek of my ass and I continue to drive my self... and then I am there. And so is she.

The leather paddle crashes down just as I start to cum and I scream as it does. My fingers still flicking, she connects again, and again, each blow seeming to add force and depth to my orgasm. I am wild, my back arching, my voice explodes from my lungs with a shriek, my hand left hand white with gripping the sheets, but still my fingers go on as she gives me four more, two on each cheek, in rapid succession. I collapse now, still, my hair sticking to my brow, but I am too out of breath to do anything but remember how to breath. And she is there, lying on top of me, but keeping her weight on her own hips. She is there caressing me, bringing me back to myself, from whatever heights the best orgasm of your life takes you too. Her delicate hands brush my brow and turn me over, to remove the clamps I am only nominally aware of. But their removal brings another range of sensation and I shudder. Another orgasm, much softer, almost not, but just enough not to overwhelm. Her clothes are gone as well and her skin feels so warm next to mine.

She is saying something, it finally occurs to me through my fogged brain.

I swallow and manage to croak out a reply.

"What?"

"Was that good?" Her smile is contagious and though I know that she is just fishing for compliments, I answer anyway.

"The best ever."

"Well, we still have plenty of time for me to top it."

"Oh God," I moan as she takes my hands and ankles to tie them to the bed.

"What?," she asks sternly.

"Oh God, yes please ma'am." I smile as she kisses me hard, her mouth claiming mine as she retakes control.

Oh yes, I am so lucky.

12