I Just Don't Know . . . Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarelyJust
BarelyJust
106 Followers

"But, I should," she answered. "I mean, you did that for me . . ."

"Charlotte," I searched for words which finally came slowly, separated into carefully formed thoughts. "Can we just say this happened and move on? I'm so incredibly sorry you found out and were hurt and I love you so much . . . I don't want this to be crazy for us. So, please, can we just . . . be best friends again? Please?" This whole speech came with my eyes still firmly glued to the ceiling and the big fan that was motionless on this winter day.

Charlotte sat up and kneeled over me. She waited until I finally found the courage to look at her. "Okay." I had never in my life felt so naked as she stared at me, and not just my face. Her eyes traced a path down to my breasts and to my pussy all the way to my toes before making a return journey. "Just one problem," she said. "I really,reallyenjoyed this."

"Oh, dear," I whispered and once again realized, I knew nothing.

BarelyJust
BarelyJust
106 Followers
12