I Just Wanted Her to Like Me Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as she enjoyed gulping down the sweetest flavour ever April was extremely annoyed with Ann for not continuing to pleasure her through what April promised would be the first of many orgasms for her older lover. Fortunately Ann took the hint and got right back to work, even returning the favour by shoving her tongue into April's pussy and then beginning to fuck her with it, not stopping until she made the younger brunette cum. When she succeeded April tried not to be a hypocrite, continuing to tongue fuck the other woman as much as she could, but the pleasure was just so overwhelming she had to slow down a little bit.

To make it up to her new girlfriend April immediately sped up again once she was over her orgasm, even curling her tongue inside Ann's cunt to hit her G-spot and make sure she got a fresh batch of girl cum to swallow. Ann returned the favour, the process repeating over and over again as the two women sucked and tongue fucked orgasm after orgasm out of each other while working hard to make sure the majority of the other's cum ended up where it belonged, in their bellies. Then when their tongues got tired they replace them with their fingers, although even then they licked and sucked the other's clit.

At first it was sporadically, then constantly, both April and Ann so obsessed now with making each other cum they thought nothing of pushing their fingers up the other woman's butt. Although unsurprisingly April was the first to do that, and probably Ann only followed suit because it made her cum so hard. Whatever, April didn't care about the how or the why, she just wanted to make Ann Perkins cum for her. Her own pleasure, even though it was wonderful and constant, almost became a background noise or more accurately a background sensation, as April and apparently Ann became lost in fucking each other.

It was amazing, one of their best ever experiences together, but ultimately April had to roll off of Ann, the two women just lying there trembling for a few long seconds. The alternative was fucking each other unconscious, and April wasn't ready for this night to end yet. Not when she was yet to deeply penetrate Ann Perkins, the thought of that making a smile cross April's face and giving her the strength to turn her body around, collapsed down on top of the older brunette and then press her lips to Ann's in a kiss which was nowhere near as frantic as their earlier kisses but no less passionate.

Nearly unconscious and blissfully happy Ann would have been overjoyed to spend eternity kissing April Ludgate just like that. Then it once again became even better thanks to April beginning to grind herself down on top of Ann. Ok, so they were both really sticky with sweat, but that somehow made the experience hotter, and Ann barely even noticed with April's tits and pussy rubbing against hers, the older brunette whimpering and moaning into her lover's mouth as they both experienced this wonderful form of girl on girl intimacy.

Ann didn't even think she could accurately describe the feeling of April's nipples scraping against her boobs and vice versa, or perhaps more wonderfully their clits constantly bashing against each other, Ann thinking that particularly that last thing would drive her crazy. Of course she'd experienced this a few times before with April, the 22-year-old seemed obsessed with finding different ways to fuck her, but Ann wasn't sure her body had ever been this sensitive. She wasn't sure she could cum again either, but under April's lust for her Ann felt her body start to respond again, especially when April pushed her tongue into her mouth.

Of course just when Ann could feel herself about to cum again April had to get out off of her, Ann whimpering as she complained, "Dude?"

"Ugh, I keep telling you, stop using that word." April tried to grumble although it came out as more of a chuckle. Either way she retrieved her favourite accessory before Ann could come up with any sort of witty retort, April just enjoying the look on Ann's face for a few seconds before, "What's wrong Ann, see something you like?"

"Uh-huh." Ann quickly nodded her head, and then after a few seconds she added with a smile, "You."

For a second April stopped what she was doing and just stared at Ann, then she looked down and grumbled half-heartedly, "Shut up."

April then quickly finished pulling the strap-on up her thighs, tightened it around her waist and then quickly returned to the bed. Normally the introduction of that particular accessory brought out April's cruel side, and Ann hated admitting this even silently now to herself, and couldn't bear the idea of telling any of their friends, but part of her really got off on April being mean to her, especially during sex. However this time round there were no insults, no insinuations, not even a demand for a blow job.

Instead April crawled in between her legs, Ann eagerly parting them and a welcoming her lover into her embrace. April then kissed her before she rested her forehead against hers, looking into her eyes and then spitting onto her hand and then rubbing that saliva onto her rubber cock. Then, while still staring lovingly into Ann's eyes, April pressed the slightly moistened tip of the dildo against Ann's entrance. Luckily the older brunette's love hole was still wet with saliva, and despite April's best efforts a little cum and pussy cream, and the older woman was pretty used to taking the younger one's cock inside her, so Ann pretty much moaned in pure pleasure into April's mouth when her new girlfriend penetrated her with her strap-on.

April couldn't help but grin a little into Ann's mouth as she once again made the older woman moan for her. It was something April had always found easy, but for once she didn't feel the urge to mock Ann for it or to slam every inch of her cock into the other brunette. Instead she pushed her strap-on into Ann painfully slowly, April almost annoyed with herself at the unnecessary care she took with this extremely wet hole which had always welcomed her attention.

It was hard to tell if Ann would prefer she hurried up or not, the older brunette encouraging without being pushy, although there was an undertone of frustration to her moans of mostly pleasure. They quickly became purely pleasurable once April had buried the full length of her fake dick into her lesbian lover's pussy, Ann wrapping her arms and legs around her as April then started to fuck the other girl more gently than ever before. At least with her strap-on.

April was fucking her girlfriend more gently than she had ever done with her strap-on cock, because she was using the dildo to make love to this woman she had fallen head over heels for. Ann Perkins. She had fallen in love with Ann Perkins, and now April was making love to her with a strap-on dildo. Not fucking, making love, like the two of them had been doing all night, April realising the change affected her in ways she couldn't have possibly anticipated as various different versions of what she was doing echoed in her mind, although they all basically meant the same thing. The thing that she was doing. Making love to Ann with her strap-on dick.

For who knows how long April became completely lost in her thoughts, her body switching to autopilot as she mindlessly pumped Ann's pussy. Then Ann broke the marathon kiss and stared up at her wide-eyed, and April became lost in what she saw in those eyes. Devotion, admiration, maybe even awe, but most importantly love. Ann Perkins loved her. Despite everything she had ever done or said to this wonderful woman, Ann Perkins had fallen in love with her. And despite her best efforts to avoid it, April had fallen in love with Ann Perkins, this moment bizarrely solidifying it.

Ann was thinking that exact same thing, which was just as overwhelming for her as it was for April, if not more. The difference was that while April had been desperately trying not to feel anything for the nurse Ann had been too far gone for so very long. At this point she wasn't even sure when she fell in love with April Ludgate. It was definitely before they started having sex, and before Andy and April got together... maybe it was even love at first sight, Ann momentarily trying to think back to what she had originally thought of this now 22-year-old girl who had stolen her heart.

She tried, but the memory was fuzzy, and more importantly there was a growing need burning inside her for more. What April was doing was so wonderful, and Ann never wanted it to end. But after a while the gentle love making went from overwhelmingly pleasurable to overwhelmingly frustrating as the need to cum grew bigger. Eventually it became absurdly big, given the number of orgasms April had already given her, but after weeks of nearly non-stop lesbian sex Ann was admittedly kind of spoiled.

Eventually Ann just couldn't stop herself from whimpering, "Please April, oooooooohhhhhhhh harder! Fuck me harder baby! Make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, please April, make me cum like only you can. What you're doing feels so good, but I... but... I, oooooooooh Goooooooddddddddd aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuucccc... ccccckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Initially April started increasing the pace slowly, but when it became clear that wasn't enough she started hammering the dildo in and out of Ann's pussy, making Ann cry out incoherently. She also started clawing her fingernails up and down April's back in a way which she'd learned encouraged the delightfully disturbing younger woman, and perhaps more importantly using her legs to pull April into her with every thrust. Both seem to have the positive effect Ann had been hoping for, namely making April fuck her harder.

Somehow in all the intense pussy pounding it never stopped feeling like love making, probably because April stared at her intensely the whole time, eventually even mumbling, "I love you."

That was said in more or less in her normal tone of voice, but Ann caught an undertone to it which made it clear that April actually meant it, that affect enough to push Ann over the edge of maybe her strongest climax ever, and that was really saying something. The ones that followed it weren't quite as strong, but Ann certainly wasn't complaining. She very much wasn't complaining. In fact she was begging for more, even though Ann was pretty sure all that was coming out of her mouth was a series of swear words, April's name and hopefully just how much she loved this girl.

Although Ann wasn't exactly saying she loved April, or anything else coherent which wasn't swear words and April's name, it was in the way she was screaming it louder than any word which fell out of her mouth. April certainly saw it in the intense look in Ann's eyes although the other brunette clutched to her desperately as April pounded her rubber cock in and out of the older woman's welcoming pussy. It was something Ann used to tried to hide, and something April tried to ignore, but in that moment it was clear that both women were overwhelmed by what they felt for each other.

Surprisingly instead of being distracting, as such thoughts normally were, this wonderful feelings only pushed April onwards, the tiny brunette even finding strength she didn't know she had too fuck her girlfriend through climax after climax. For her part Ann started pushing herself upwards every time April pushed downwards, ensuring the dildo went as deep as possible into the older woman's love hole. This seemed to drive both women crazy, reinvigorating them for a little while until the stimulator on her clit and the joy of having Ann Perkins in this way caused April to go over the edge of her own climax.

April pushed herself through the climax, but she knew it was the beginning of the end. So she concentrated on making Ann cum instead of the pleasure echoing through her body, April thankful that she achieved her goal before her second orgasm hit, quickly followed by her third, fourth and then fifth. It was that fifth orgasm which finally brought her crashing down onto Ann's body, April trembling in her after-shocks as her girlfriend just held her in a loving embrace.

They lay there like that for a while. Minutes, hours, April had no idea and she didn't care. In fact, she would quite happily have gone to sleep on top of her lover... if that wasn't potentially uncomfortable for Ann. So instead she waited until she regained at least a little strength, and then awkwardly untangled herself from Ann just long enough to pull the strap-on out of the nurse and unbuckle the dildo from her waist. Initially the removal of the toy and April's body from being directly above hers had Ann groaning and whimpering in disappointment, but that quickly turned to a hum of contentment once April collapsed onto her again once the strap-on was lying on the floor somewhere.

Of course April then had to roll them over so she was holding Ann in her arms, the younger girl unable to stop herself from reminding the older one she was the top in their relationship, but made up for it by kissing her on her head and whispering, "I love you."

Ann smiled softly, and then began to ramble, "God April, I love you too. So much. For so long. You were pretty much all I thought about and, I, I... I know it's pathetic, but like I said I just wanted you to like me."

"Ann, you big dummy." April smiled, "I always did."

The End.

12