I Keep Reaching Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth still suckling on Chloe's left nipple, my right hand began to climb up her body. My fingers grazed over the soft skin of her shoulder and collarbone before climbing higher and caressing the delicate features of her face. I felt the the wetness of our combined saliva on her chin before I slipped my index and middle fingers between her lips. I felt the friction of Chloe's teeth against my fingers as I continued to suckle on her breast. Eventually I moved my right hand to my side to steady myself.

Chloe's right breast felt cold on my lips as I switched to her equally sensitive right nipple. Chloe started moaning unabashedly as I lightly scraped at the small nub between my teeth. My left hand groped her left breast, my fingers leaving marks in the yielding flesh with each contraction.

Chloe's body spasmed as I slid my left hand down her slender body and ran a finger over her panty covered slit. Her panties were lace, I discovered, and after several movements up and down the soft material, I easily pushed the material to the side and inserted a finger inside of her. She was soaking wet.

"Mmmm, yes!" Chloe roared as I pushed my middle finger inside of her as far as it could reach and arced my finger into her velvety walls.

"I'm cumming!" Chloe screamed.

She always came quickly when I played with her breasts.

I continued to work her nipple between my lips and teeth while my finger pounded her pussy, the movement creating a wet squishing noise.

Eventually I eased my manipulations of her body and Chloe's breathing slowed. I vaguely remember hearing a door opening and closing, but I didn't care. Chloe was my whole world. I'd been the only obstacle in our relationship and I certainly wasn't going to let someone else get between us now that I realized my error.

I fondled Chloe's breasts and kissed her neck for a few minutes as she came down from her orgasm.

"I love you," Chloe said.

"I love you, too," I responded, the words carrying more meaning than ever before.

I emphasized every syllable but love wasn't going to make me cum. I separated from Chloe and pulled her panties down and off her legs before standing up and disrobing.

Chloe was still lying horizontally on the bed, now as naked as the day she was born, as I climbed over her. With my knees on each side of her, trapping her arms against her, I kneeled over her face and guided my fully erect cock to her lips. Chloe's mouth opened as I pushed the first few inches inside and moved it in and out between her lips. Her cheeks inverted from the suction created from my cock sliding over her tongue and into her mouth.

Her jaw strained to accommodate my girth and I pulled out until only the head remained while she licked at the slit like a lollipop. I grimaced from the feeling of simultaneous pleasure and pain that I was starting to grow quite fond of. Eventually I pushed back in and fucked her mouth for several minutes. I didn't want to cum like this, though, so I pulled my cock out of her mouth, the removal of suction creating a loud 'plop!' sound as it popped out.

As I steadied myself over her, Chloe licked and kissed at the head of my cock. Eventually, I climbed off Chloe and stood near the bed.

I rotated Chloe's body so she was facing down and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Chloe, recognizing my urgency, lifted her ass into the air and got on her knees. I kneeled down behind her and licked at and between her pussy lips, causing her body to twitch from my touch. I needed to savor her taste before I made love to her.

Finally, I got on my feet and lined up my cock over her wet slit. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes! Put it in me!" Chloe begged.

Chloe let out a gasp followed by a moan as I slowly impaled her.

I started slow, penetrating her hot pussy with caution. I was thick and knew she would need time to get used to it. She was incredibly tight and a moan escaped my mouth as I felt her warmth envelop me. Her pussy was unyielding but her juices were plentiful and her walls slowly stretched to accommodate my fat dick.

"Fuck, you feel so good!" Chloe cried as I bottomed out inside of her.

I reached forward and pushed down on her upper back as I started my slow motions in and out of her wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me!" Chloe cried out as my hips began to steadily slap against her ass. Her tight grip was massaging my dick like a glove as it moved in and out, the deep penetration causing our genitalia to make wet, suction noises. My head was buzzing from the overload of pleasure and I felt my orgasm rising in my groins.

With my hand still on her upper back, I pushed her harder into the mattress, forcing her head onto its side, and started aggressively pounding her. Chloe grunted each time I impaled her moist cavity, the "Ohh..Uhh..Uhh" of her grunts filling the room.

My hips were slapping into her ass faster as I felt my impending climax overpower me.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" I moaned as I slammed my pelvis into her as close as I could. My hips jerked violently as I shot multiple streams of sperm directly onto Chloe's cervix and into her womb. I eased the pressure I was putting on Chloe's back and pulled her ass cheeks apart with both hands as I looked down at where we were connected. I pumped into her several more times after emptying my load, the motions pushing my semen into her further. I stared down at her pussy as it contracted and stretched around my cock, milking it dry.

As I came down from my climax, I looked down at Chloe. Her upper back had a red hand mark where I had been holding her down. I panicked as I realized I might have hurt her.

"Sorry about pushing you," I apologized. "Are you okay?"

Chloe looked over her shoulder at me, my hard cock still deeply embedded in her pussy, "Don't apologize, baby, that felt amazing. Stay hard for a little longer, I'm about to cum," she insisted.

Chloe pushed her body up with her hands and supported herself on her knees and elbows as she started moving her hips back and forth against me, impaling herself against my cock. I didn't know she expected me to will my cock to stay hard but her rapid pumping was certainly helping.

She was in full control as she fucked my overstimulated cock over and over again with urgency.

"Shit, shit, shit," Chloe chanted as her orgasm approached. "Ooohhh," she moaned, her pussy clamping down and massaging my dick inside of her. I had to bite my hand as she came on my sensitive cock.

Afterwards, Chloe slumped down onto the bed, causing my dick to slip out of her.

She rested for a little while, catching her breath, before crawling forward on the bed. I watched Chloe from behind as she moved, her round ass swinging left and right which each movement of her knees. Then I watched as my cum seeped from her slit, her movement forcing the life-giving seed to run down the back of her thighs.

Then I watched as she got to the the end of the bed and turned over before lying down on her back. Her naked breasts jiggled, slightly, from the movement as her small, pink nipples stood proudly on each mound. The weight of gravity pushing down on them made her already large breasts look enormous on her slender frame. Still, they continued to amaze me with their firmness and perkiness given their weight. I couldn't help but admire her nipples as well, the pink nubs only slightly reddened from irritation. Her areolas were very light pink, barely a shade darker than the surrounding pale flesh. After the swell of her breasts, her body narrowed sharply at her ribs and flat stomach before swelling again at her curvy hips. From this angle I could easily make out her thoroughly used pussy as my cum continued to seep out of the narrow slit.

I realized I was stroking my cock as my eyes feasted on Chloe's body.

"I needed that," Chloe said, still breathing heavily.

I realized at this point that my cock wasn't softening further in my hand, but had instead regained its form and was fully erect. I wasn't sure if the overstimulation from earlier had jumpstarted my libido or if this was divine intervention, but I planned on taking advantage of it all the same. I pumped my shaft, lubricated by Chloe's juices, several times as I admired Chloe's naked body before moving onto the bed and crawling on top of her.

I caressed the side of her lightly freckled face before leaning down and kissing her gently on the lips. Our tender kiss quickly turned into more and soon we were tonguing and fondling each other again. I felt Chloe's hand reach between us and grab my cock.

"Round two?" Chloe asked with a sly smile.

I answered her by rolling onto my back and pulling her on top of me. She was sitting on my stomach, her pussy leaking all over me, as she stared down at me with lust filled eyes.

Chloe grabbed my cock behind her with her small hand and lifted her body up before slowing plunging my re-energized pole into her tight pussy.

"Fuck!" Chloe cried as her hips collided with mine.

I pulled Chloe's upper body down and melded my lips to hers. Her large bust crushed against my chest as we kissed, the pliable flesh spilling to the sides. We kissed like this, connected at the hips but unmoving, for a long time. For a moment, I thought Chloe was crying as we tenderly kissed each other, sometimes catching the other's lip between two of our own and pulling away only to immediately reconnect.

Our kissing became more heated as Chloe began to lift her ass up the length of my shaft only to impale it again, over and over. I realized in this position, the two of us were the perfect height to make love and kiss each other at the same time with no discomfort. She moaned into my mouth as her hips started to gradually increase in speed, my hands moving to her firm ass and fondling the spongy flesh. I had seemingly endless stamina with my second wind and Chloe came on my cock several times as we made love like this.

I could feel that Chloe was getting tired from running the show, so I turned her over onto her back, my dick still lodged inside her core, and started fucking her in the missionary position.

"Mmmmm," Chloe purred as I started moving. "You fuck me so good, baby!" she cried.

Her pussy was soaked from our combined ejaculations as I eased my full length out of her until only the head remained and eased back into her slowly, going all the way in, then all the way out, over and over again.

Her breasts gently shook with each inward stroke and I reached forward with both hands and started fondling them, the hard nipples pushing against the palms of my hands. I knew Chloe liked it when I played with her nipples during sex so I grabbed each nub between my thumb and index fingers and started rubbing and pulling at them. I was overcome with lust as I stared down at her lovely face, tensed and contorted with pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum soon," I warned, staring down at my hands as they played with her breasts. My motions quickened as I felt my second climax building higher and higher.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" Chloe begged as I increased my pace further and pounded into her mercilessly.

I wasn't stopping; in fact I was fucking her with more urgency now than I had all night. But I wanted her to cum with me, so with one hand still playing with her left nipple, I curved my back and kissed her neck, right below her ear, an erogenous zone that I knew of which she was highly sensitive.

Chloe's moans filled the room and surely much of the dormitory building as she came, again, from my relentlessness and I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock, urging it to fill her with my fertile semen. Her climax triggered mine, and with one, final deep thrust, I roared in ecstasy and came, the muscles of her pussy massaging and milking me for all I was worth. My hips spasmed as I came inside her for the second time in one night.

"I love you!" I repeated from earlier as I moved from her neck to her lips and started gently kissing her. I pumped into her a several more times as we kissed, my second orgasm somehow producing more waves of semen than the first. My cock stayed lodged inside her as we kissed and came down from our shared orgasm.

I rolled off of Chloe and onto my back and squeezed onto the small bed next to Chloe.

"That was.."

"Amazing," Chloe said, finishing my sentence.

We rested in the afterglow of our earth shattering sex for a long time. I felt like I could sleep for days but Chloe was still awake so I persevered. Eventually I turned to Chloe and said, "Next semester, we'll rent a house instead of using the dorms."

"You mean it?" Chloe asked, rolling on her side to face me.

"Yeah," I said, turning to face her. "I don't want to be away from you ever again."

A tear ran down Chloe's cheek as she cupped the side of my face and kissed me on the lips. "Th-that sounds great to me," she gushed.

I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer to me, and Chloe soon fell asleep in my arms. I quickly dozed off shortly after.

****

"Good morning," Chloe whispered.

We woke up on our sides, facing each other. The sun was high in the sky; its light illuminating the room. We had planned to drive home early that morning but clearly we needed the sleep. Chloe was smiling as she stared into my heavy eyes. The natural sunlight made her hazel eyes appear golden. She pushed her silky, auburn hair back, uncovering her ear. I smiled back at her.

"Morning, angel," I whispered back.

I looked over Chloe's shoulder to see if her roommate was there and discovered that we were alone. I pulled Chloe closer to me and nuzzled her nose with my own.

In this moment, I was the happiest I had ever felt. I felt so foolish for pushing her away for so long. The weight that had been on my chest, that had taken residency and influenced my life so negatively, was noticeably absent. It was clear to me, clear to both of us, that Chloe and I were soulmates, and I was overjoyed with happiness that she had waited for me to realize this fact.

"I'm gonn marry you someday," I confessed.

We were still lying on our sides, our noses nuzzled tightly together, as Chloe reached behind my head and started combing my unkempt brown hair through her fingers. I watched her eyes as they closed and her face inched closer to mine.

"Mmm," Chloe purred as her lips connected with mine.

The end.