I Kissed a Girl

Story Info
Kimmy's new boss takes control.
2.4k words
4.48
36.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed a girl.

It's not something that I had ever imagined myself doing. Really. That old cliché about "experimenting" in college? That wasn't me. Not really. When I wanted sex, I knew what I wanted and, if it doesn't sound too conceited, I knew how to get it. When I wanted it, anyway. My priority in college was education. First the undergraduate commerce degree... then the masters in finance... and, finally, the professional designation as an accountant.

Guys? Yeah, when I wanted it, I got it, but that wasn't a priority. Just a bit of fun.

But I digress.

*

I kissed a girl.

Perhaps I should say, I kissed a woman. But she's a good 15 years younger than me and, right from the very beginning, I thought of her as a girl.

It's not that I'm old. Not really. 44 isn't old, right? I mean... yes, my career didn't progress as quickly as I would have liked. After graduating, and getting my professional designation, I started off in the company accounting department. Which company? It doesn't really matter. Not for the story I'm telling here. It's not a big company. You've likely never heard of it. But it's a very successful company and I was happy to get a job there.

I worked hard and, over time... I'm talking close to 20 years here... I worked my way out of the accounting department and into the CFO's office, which is where I wanted to be.

Men? Again, at first, I took the same approach as I'd taken in college. Fun, but optional. My career was the priority.

At least, that was how I felt before I met Robert, one of the company's compliance officers. He was so... We met at an acquisition meeting and, well, several months later we were married. We still are.

That was almost ten years ago.

*

I kissed a girl.

Maybe I should get to the point. But if you want to understand why I kissed a girl, you need a little context. Or maybe a lot of context. I don't know.

I was just promoted to the position of Assistant to the CFO. I use the word "promoted", but that's not quite accurate. It's not a promotion. Not really. Not when you understand what happened.

The track to company CFO runs through the financial services department. Usually, the head of that department is either appointed CFO when the old one retires or leaves or makes the appointment. As I said, after several years in accounting, I was transferred to financial services. It was a lateral move, sure, but it put me on track for the position that I really wanted, Chief Financial Officer.

Over the next several years, I worked my way though financial services. I never made it to head of the department, but I was pretty near the top when the CFO position became available. I knew that Stan - the financial services head - didn't want the position, so I expected to receive the promotion.

After almost 20 years working for the company... 20 years of working towards my goal of becoming CFO... I deserved the position. It was mine.

But I didn't get it.

Instead, Angela Farnsworth was appointed CFO.

Angela.

*

I kissed a girl.

In case you haven't guessed, it was Angela. The girl that I kissed.

You can only imagine... maybe... how upset I was that Angela Farnsworth was appointed company CFO. Sure, she had the qualifications... barely... but she had no real experience. The girl was over 15 years my junior and had only been working for the company for only 11 months.

The rumor around the office was that she was fucking the head of financial services. I never paid much attention to the rumors about her and Stan, but it really hit home after she got the promotion. Angela was certainly attractive enough to catch his eye - not exactly a difficult task - but that was really the only explanation for the unexpected promotion.

The only explanation.

And it got worse.

The next day, I was informed that I had been "promoted" to the new position of Assistant to the CFO. That's the so-called promotion I mentioned earlier. At first, I thought it was a consolation prize of sorts, but no. It quickly became apparent that I was to be Angela's assistant in order to make up for her lack of experience. Really, I was there to do the CFO's job, but she was the CFO.

"I'll make the important, executive decisions," she told me during our initial meeting. "You take care of the day to day."

Bitch. It was all day to day.

That was the job.

*

I kissed a girl.

Oh, not at first. I mean, of course not. Why would I? I was straight, happily married and I didn't really like Angela. OK... I'll be honest. I hated her. I still do.

I hated her for stealing my dream job. I hated her for the fact that she was younger than me... and beautiful. I hated her because of her smug, superior attitude. And I hated her because I was forced into a position where I had to do the job, but didn't get the position.

Or the status.

Or the money.

OK, so none of that excuses what I did. I know that, but that explains why I did it.

What did I do? I started to embezzle. It wasn't much. Not really. I rationalized that it was money the company owed me. After all, I was doing the work of a CFO, even though I was being paid less than half of what I should have been paid. Less than half of what Angela was paid.

So, a bit here... a bit there... I was just evening up the scales.

It was only fair.

Of course, I was careful. In addition to covering up the "withdrawals", I directed them into Robert's accounts. I told him it was for tax reasons. He trusted me. His job in compliance was completely separate from finance and there was no way that anyone would ever suspect Robert of taking the funds. I mean, he couldn't if he wanted to. And, I was confident, no one would ever know the money had gone missing.

I was wrong.

*

I kissed a girl.

Here's what happened.

"You wanted to see me, Angela?" She had called me from my cubicle into her office.

"Yes. But I've told you, call me Ms. Farnsworth, Kimmy. As CFO, it's important that I maintain some distance for subordinates." Angela smirked from behind her desk. "You understand."

"Yes... Ms. Farnsworth." I hesitated just long enough to convey what I felt about her status, but not long enough to be openly disrespectful.

"Close the door, Kimmy. And come here."

I did as she asked and moved to sit down on one of the chairs in front of her desk.

"No. Stand."

"Uh... OK."

Angela gave me a strange look. "Do you think I'm stupid, Kimmy?"

I had not been expecting that.

"Uhm... no... Ms. Farnsworth. I don't."

"But you don't believe I deserve this job, do you?" She raised an eyebrow. "Be honest."

Maybe I shouldn't have said it, but I did. "No, I don't think you deserve the job. You've only been at the company a short while. You don't have the experience to do this job. That's why I'm here, doing it for you." And, unwisely: "Everyone knows that you got this job by fucking Stan at financial services!"

"Really." She got up and came around the desk. "Is that what everyone knows."

I started to reply, but something in her face made me... finally... shut up.

"Well," she smirked. "Here's what I know. Someone at the company... someone with access to account transfer codes and the transaction software has been stealing funds from the company."

I almost threw up.

"This someone has been deleting and overriding the transaction data on the computers, but didn't do the same for the daily backup." Angela shook her head in mock disappointment. "I suppose this someone expected that the evidence would be destroyed when the records are overwritten each month."

Of course. That's how it was supposed to work.

"But, unfortunately, this someone didn't know about a change in the company data retention protocol. How could she? That memo was circulated in IT, but nowhere else in the company."

Dizzy, I moved to sit down.

"Stand, Kimmy." Her voice went hard. "You stand until I say you can sit. Do you understand?"

"I... yes Ms. Farnsworth." No hesitation. I was way beyond that.

"So, where was I?" She smiled happily. "Oh yes. I was able to go through the backup data and figure out where the stolen funds were going." She paused for a moment. And then: "They were going into Robert's accounts. That's Robert, your husband, right?"

"I... yes Ms. Farnsworth."

"But he didn't do this, did he?" Her grin was vicious. "He's in compliance. He couldn't have done this. It was you, wasn't it?"

I could have denied it. I could have protested... acted indignant. I could have demanded a lawyer. But I didn't. This is what I did: "I'm sorry, Ms. Farnsworth. It was a mistake. I'm so sorry." I felt my eyes begin to tear up. "I... Robert had nothing to do with it. I swear."

Angela smirked.

"I... I'll pay it back and then I'll resign... OK? Please... don't report this."

"Pay it back," she laughed. "Kimmy... there's no need for that. You really did a good job of covering your tracks and the piddling amount you took will never be missed."

That was confusing. "Then what... why are you..."

"Here's the thing." Suddenly intense, she moved forward until her face was inches from mine. "I've had to put up with your superior attitude since I got this job. Yes, I fucked Stan to get the job but you know what? That was work too. And now I have it. And you..."

I felt her hand slide over my hip and start to work its way under my skirt. "What... please, don't... I..."

"... you are not going to resign. You are going to continue on as my assistant. You will do what you're told... do the job... my job... and you will do it well." Her hand slipped under the waistband of my skirt and slide down over my panties. "For me."

I tried to pull away.

"No. Stay."

Unable to resist, I stood still, mesmerized as she began to run her fingers... up and down... over my pussy.

"You're right, you know," Angela whispered. I could feel her breath on my face. "I did get this job because I fucked Stan. But it wasn't that easy, you know." Her tongue flicked out and touch my cheeks. Against my will, I began to feel a familiar tingling in the pit of my stomach. I don't know how... why my body was reacting the way it was, but it did. Maybe it was because of the situation... or maybe because she really was beautiful... I don't know. "I also fucked Frank, from accounting. And Jerry... you know Jerry, from the head office?"

"Please..."

"But that's not all." She slid her fingers under my panties and, before I could pull away, slipped one... then two of them inside me. I was wet.

"Ohhh..." she smiled. "Oh. Naughty girl."

"Please, Ms. Farnsworth..."

"But there's more," she interrupted. "Listen. I fucked Barry, from marketing and..." She leaned in... "I fucked Robert... from compliance."

No!

*

I kissed a girl.

"You didn't." My voice didn't sound as strong as I'd hoped... as I'd wanted. It's hard to sound strong with another woman's fingers in your pussy. "You didn't."

Angela smirked. "I did. I'll show you the texts sometime. Robert was very..." She rolled her eyes. "... enthusiastic."

"Uhhh..." Unwillingly, I pushed my hips forward. "That... bastard... I'll..."

"Nuh huh, Kimmy." Her two fingers stopped moving for a moment. "You're not going to do... or say... anything. I may keep fucking Robert... I may not... but you... if you say anything... if you leave him... or cause trouble about it in any way, I'll expose you as an embezzler and a thief."

"No... please..."

"You understand, Kimmy?" Her fingers started dancing again.

My hips began to move.

"I... yes, Ms. Farnsworth."

"Good girl. And you want to keep your job, Kimmy? As my assistant?"

What choice did I have? "Yes, Ms. Farnsworth."

Another smirk. "I thought so." She leaned forward, her breath warm against my face as I involuntarily bucked my hips against her hand. Why was I so wet?

"So... here's how you convince me, Kimmy. Right here... right now... you will give me the best, most passionate kiss you have ever given anyone. After that, you will ask to be kept on as my assistant and tell me that I'm free to fuck Robert whenever I want." She paused a moment. "Am I clear?"

"Y... yes Ms. Farnsworth."

She smiled. "So?"

So...

*

...I kissed a girl.

I didn't want to. No matter how turned on I was... how turned on my body was... I didn't want to. I'm not interested in other women that way and this particular woman... well... I hated her. I hated her for taking my position at the company. I hated her for being young and beautiful. I hated her for fucking my husband and for how she was now blackmailing me.

I think, in that moment, I hated her more than I've ever hated anyone in my life.

Even so...

...I leaned in and kissed her. As I felt her touch, my lips parted and our tongues met and intertwined. Pressing my face forward, I explored her mouth with my tongue, moaning softly as our lips moved against each others', pushing... licking... caressing... I felt a spasm of pleasure in my pussy as I pulled my face away, moaning softly.

I was so wet.

Angela raised her eyebrows, seemingly unmoved as I panted softly in front of her.

"Well?"

"P... please, Ms. Farnsworth... please... keep me on as your assistant... at the company..."

"And?"

I could feel it building. Absolutely the last thing I wanted to do was orgasm in front of this bitch... with her fingers in my pussy, but I...

"... and... Uhhh... please... you can uhmm... fuck Rob... Robert... whenever you... you want..."

And I came.

*

I kissed a girl.

I didn't want to, but I did.

And I came. I came on the fingers of the woman who had ruined, and was ruining, my life... my career... and my marriage.

I didn't want to, but I did.

*

Tomorrow, when I go into work, I'll kiss a girl again.

And, I expect, do more.

I don't want to, but I will.