I Kissed a Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it hurt?" Then Jenna snorted softly. "Of course it hurts. You cringed in pain when I pressed my body against you there. I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"It's okay, honey. It's tender. But not unbearable. Not like not having you here all week—"

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I missed you something awful." Jenna's voice cracked again. She leaned up and kissed me. My lips parted, and our tongues tangled.

"You wouldn't believe all the torture I put myself through," I said, pushing her away for a moment. "Especially when I found out Lauren was with you. I have never been so jealous in my life."

"You heard us though, right?" She motioned toward the living room.

I just nodded.

"There was never anything with her, Kat. Please believe me. It's always only been you."

I nodded again, but I needed her to say more. I held my breath and silently begged her.

She ran the back of her fingers down my cheek. "I love you, Kat. I hope you know that. I need you to know that."

"I love you, too, Jenna." I reached up to pull her mouth to mine before I started crying again.

We kissed for several long minutes, our hands tangling in each other's hair until both of us were panting.

Jenna sat up and casually ran her hand over my chest. "I like the top. New?"

"Yep, just for you."

"You cooked dinner, didn't you?"

I shrugged. "I thought you'd be home in time."

She lowered her eyes, and her hand stilled from where it was cupping and squeezing one of my breasts. "Lauren had insisted on stopping for dinner. I just wanted to get home, but I was hungry. I'm sorry."

"We'll have other nights. There are leftovers in the fridge."

"When did you move in?" Her hand resumed its caresses, her fingertips teasing my nipple.

"Sunday night. After I got your voicemail. It gave me a kick in the pants."

She gasped. "And your apartment?"

"On the market. It's currently being leased. Most of my stuff is in storage. I just moved the essentials until we could discuss it more. Or until you kicked me out and I had to beg for my place back."

"You, my dear, are not going anywhere." Jenna grinned and kissed my nose. "We can discuss our belongings later. But right now..."

I gasped as I felt two of her fingers pressing up inside me, the heel of her hand grazing my piercing. "Gentle, honey. We can fuck all we want until it's healed, just keep it clean from fluids."

"Now that, Kitty Kat, might be a little difficult, because you, sweetie, are dripping with arousal." Her voice was a low growl. She locked her eyes on mine as she crawled between my legs again. "I'm sure I can lap it all up with my tongue. But my question to you is this: do you think you can come without me touching your clit?"

I growled right back at her, circling my hips against her hand. We had weeks to perfect it, and I was up for the challenge. In fact, I had never looked forward to something more in my life.

Nothing but to see Jenna home again. Right where we both belonged.

~ H