I Kissed a Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, thank God. Because I swear if you touch my pussy or my clit anytime soon, I will kill you. As soon as I can move again, that is." The last part was muffled because Jenna rolled me onto my stomach and I couldn't stop my face from being smushed into the pillow. Apparently she realized this because she gently turned my head so I could breathe. "Thank you."

She kissed my cheek. "Anything for you, Kat. Anything at all."

I heard a snapping sound. A moment later, warm liquid covered my back. I moaned and closed my eyes. Before I forgot, I mumbled, "Happy six-month anniversary, Jenna."

"And a very happy anniversary to you, too, Kitty Kat. I hope you enjoyed the evening as much as I did."

"I did, honey. I did."

"I love you so much, Kat." She started with my shoulders, her thumbs and the heels of her hands kneading into my muscles.

"I love you, too, Jenna."

I didn't hear if she responded as I finally succumbed to sleep. And a blessed, dream-filled sleep it was.

~ H