I Kissed a Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

###

"That was crazy. Just absolutely, fucking crazy," Jenna sighed as the front door shut several hours later.

"Which part? The moving in or finding out your sister has been seriously dating for three months?" I pulled my T-shirt over my head and tossed it into our hamper. "I rather enjoyed it all."

"Both." Jenna started undressing herself. "So where do you want it?"

"Want what?"

"Your christening." She was down to her panties and bra and stood with her hands on her hips, looking around the bedroom. Our bedroom. "On the dining room table? The kitchen counter? I think it should be someplace other than the bed."

I paused with my jeans at my knees, my heart racing suddenly. A sly smile turned up the corners of my mouth. "Out on the deck. Me leaning over the patio table. My breasts and nipples smashed against the cold glass. You taking me with the strap-on as the winter wind bites our skin."

Jenna slowly turned back to me and lowered her hands. "What if the neighbors are on their balcony?"

I stood and kicked my jeans away. "Then they're in for an eyeful."

"Oh, Kat!" Jenna licked her lips and growled. "Are they ever."

###

It was too easy. Just too easy.

Adapting to a new town, a new job, new friends. It should have been a hell of a lot harder. We should have struggled to fit in. Yet we were accepted with open arms. Almost like two daughters finally come home.

Meredith and Joanie introduced us to their friends, their stomping grounds. They showed us where the best food was and where to avoid. What times it was best to get groceries. Where the local gym was if we wanted to work out.

After we had settled into our new routines, Meredith and Joanie took us to an erotic toy store that catered to BDSM lifestyles. I wondered how much Jenna had shared with her sister, or if Meredith was kinky in that way, too. Did her and Joanie do the same things Jenna and I did behind closed doors? Well, most of the times the doors were closed.

Jenna let me pick out one item and handed me her credit card. I had a hard time choosing, especially with the large selection we already in our toy box. We had a strap-on with multiple attachments, nipple clamps, vibrators of various sizes and shapes, a variety of cuffs and chains, and blackout-blindfolds. I wasn't sure what else there was, or what we would need. Jenna was better at this part.

I thought about butt plugs or anal beads, and then I considered maybe some lingerie from their boutique. I was leaning more toward the lingerie when I saw it. It was unique, and I felt my pelvic muscles clench at the thought of the item. Problem was, it was a little pricey, and I couldn't get just one. Both of us needed one. I prayed Jenna wouldn't flip out when she got her credit card bill.

I waited until the girls were distracted by drooling over some videos, and then I snatched two of the items off the rack, took them to the counter, and had the guy ring me up. He even offered to gift wrap one of them when I explained why I was buying two.

While we ate lunch, the girls interrogated me on my purchase, but I kept my mouth shut on that topic.

"Well, you're not the only one with a surprise." Joanie grinned and handed me a small, white envelope. "Go ahead. Open it. I know you said you didn't want a bridal shower. So just consider it our engagement gift to the both of you."

There was nothing written on the outside. I flipped it over, slid my finger under the seal, and then pulled out a white piece of paper with my name on it. I had to read it twice before I realized it was a gift certificate for a tattoo parlor.

"It's very nice, but I guess I'm a little confused. Are we supposed to get matching tattoos or something?"

"No, silly. It's for those nipple rings to match your clitoral hood piercing," Meredith whispered to me with a wink just as the waiter approached with our check. "If you get them now, you'll be healed by your wedding night."

I choked on my water and gaped at Jenna. Her own jaw went slack as Joanie whispered in her ear. Then Jenna's eyes met mine, and she grinned really wide. Oh boy. I had to go through with this now.

That night, Jenna grilled hamburgers on the grill for just the two of us. I made us a salad and poured us glasses of wine. When she went outside to check on the meat, I ran upstairs into the bedroom and laid the wrapped purchase on her pillow.

I was jittery all through our meal. I felt like it was Christmas Eve again and I was hiding the fact that I was going to do a stripper pole routine to surprise Jenna. Then again, tonight's surprise was a bit more...intimate.

It didn't help that Jenna wanted to watch a movie after dinner. Halfway through, I excused myself and went back upstairs to grab her box.

Jenna was in the powder room when I went back downstairs. I paced between the couch and TV at least fifteen times before she returned.

"Is everything okay, Kat?"

"Here." I held out the wrapped box and bit my lip.

"What is it?"

"My housewarming gift to you."

"You didn't buy it today, did you? You were supposed to—"

"Just open it."

She rolled her eyes and slid her fingernail under the tape on one end, prying the wrapping paper away from the box. The ribbon and paper floated to the floor as she stared at the item that was no bigger than her palm.

When she didn't speak for several minutes, I cleared my throat. "It's um, a clitoral G-string."

"I can read, Kat."

"The larger ball slides up into your vagina. The elastic straps hold it on like a regular G-string so that the smaller ball presses against your clitoris with the connecting curved part resting—"

"Yes, Kat, I figured that out."

"Don't you like it?"

"Oh, sweetie, I do." She blinked, and I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

"So what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Because I love you. You are so selfless. I give you my card to get yourself a new toy, and you buy me something."

I stared at the floor, at her bare feet. "I got one for myself, too."

"Well, that's good. I wouldn't want you to miss out."

"Are you sure you like it?"

She put a finger over my lips to silence me. "I think it's perfect for us."

I clutched her hand when she took mine and followed her to the stairs. She paused only to shut off the lights on the way. My heart rate picked up as we ascended, and I could feel dampness between my legs. When we reached the bedroom, she stopped me beside the bed.

"Where is yours?"

I took a shaky breath and pulled my box out of her nightstand drawer. "I hope you liked red. I got a blue one for myself. But we can trade if you—"

"Shh. Red is just fine. I don't deserve you, Kat Jenkins."

With those words, she took my box out of my hand, opened it, and pulled out the contents.

I licked my lips.

"Take off your clothes, Kat. I want to see it on you first."

I obeyed, shivering as I stripped.

When I was naked before her, she ran the backs of her fingers down my cheek. "God, you are so beautiful. Here."

My hands shook when I held the thin, elastic bands wide open and stepped into the space between. My nipples hardened when I slid the hard "finger" into place. My knees wobbled for a moment when it rubbed against my piercing. With the bands adjusted on my hips and between my ass cheeks, I struck a pose to display the insertable jewelry.

"How, um, does it feel?" She licked her lips as her eyes slowly roamed up and down my body.

My voice came out a little rough when I was able to speak. "Oh, just wonderful."

"My turn." Jenna stripped and mirrored my actions until she stood across from me.

All I could see was the golden scarab design that covered the finger and attached to the elastic bands as it rested on the outside of her pussy. It was so fucking sexy looking.

"Um, how does it feel to you?"

"Absolutely divine."

"It says we can wear these all the time. With or without panties. It might take some getting used to feeling it all the time."

"Mmm hmm." She reached out and caressed my left breast ever so lightly, her thumb grazing over my nipple, making me bite my lip to stop a rising whimper. "I think you should use Meredith's and Joanie's gift tomorrow. Don't you?"

I let the whimper escape and closed my eyes, my knees threatening to give out. "Uh huh."

She tipped my chin up. "Look at me, Kat. We'll go together. Don't worry. Okay?"

I nodded and opened my eyes. "Yeah."

"I think you've had a long day. You need to rest. Lay down on your back."

I crawled onto the cool sheets, my legs together, my hands on my belly.

"Now, just relax, sweetie. I'll take good care of you."

Jenna knelt on the bed beside me. She leaned down and licked my lips before she gave me a kiss. As she sat back, she tucked her finger underneath the bands on my hips. Her knuckles pressed into my skin as she pulled the G-string out of me and down my legs.

"Close your eyes, Kitty Kat, and just feel."

I cried out as her mouth latched onto one of my nipples and her fingers rubbed my piercing into my clit. I shuddered through a small orgasm. I couldn't imagine how sensitive I would be after I'd had my appointment tomorrow. How long would I have to wait for her to worship my breasts again? But Jenna's constant stroking down below made me forget even that as I fell into a deep well of pleasure.

###

"I don't care what you say." I held the last wedding invitation in the air out of Jenna's reach. "If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have gotten my clitoral hood pierced. He's been an amazingly good friend since I met you. I'm not inviting his bitchy sister, but he is always welcome."

"Fine, you can invite Brad." Jenna handed me the envelope and then gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Wine's gone," Meredith said from the kitchen doorway. She tipped a green bottle back into her mouth, her waist-length red hair cascading down her back over her white tank top and green cargo shorts.

"We're out of invitations, too, so we're done anyway." Jenna pushed back from her seat at our new table in our new dining room at our new home. Well, it was six months old now, but it was still very new to both of us.

"Do you want to me to drop them off at the Post Office tomorrow?" Joanie said from her seat next to me. "I have some other errands to run on that side of town anyway."

"That would be great." I placed a stamp on the corner of the envelope before I added it to the stack in a box at the center of the table.

I turned toward the raven-haired girl who wore her hair buzzed on the sides. It was a rare feat to see her without her signature fedora. I think her hair looked cute. Very punk. We had become good friends since we had moved here. She'd told me that she had struggled with her own decision to become a lesbian, too. Hers was more of a desire to be one but she'd resisted due to the fear of society and her family shunning her. That is, until she'd gone to Amherst for college and met other girls like her...and Jenna's sister. We shared an amazing bond, the four of us.

"Thanks for your help tonight, Joanie. Meredith. For everything." I felt Jenna's hands on my shoulders as she stood behind my chair. "We both appreciate it."

Joanie squeezed my hand. "Thanks for letting us be involved."

"I wouldn't have picked anyone else." I smiled and felt my heart skip a beat. I was one step closer to marriage. And this time, no one was cancelling on me.

"Guess we'll call it a night, then." Meredith kissed her sister on the cheek, gave me a hug, and then put a lid on the box of sealed invitations. "Oh, as one of my duties as wedding planner, I'm supposed to tell you that final fittings are Tuesday at five thirty."

"We will be there." Jenna walked the other ladies to the door, locked the deadbolt behind them, and then turned back to me. "My hands are a little sore from stuffing envelopes. And I think I drank too much wine. But that was fun."

"Yes, it was." I smiled up at her and then shook my head. "I can't believe we're getting married in a month. Has it really been a year since you walked back into my life?"

"You walked into mine, sweetie." Jenna took my hand and led me to the bedroom. "It seems so long ago. Yet, these past six months have gone by so quickly. Are you glad we came here?"

We'd reached the bed, which glowed from the lamps on the nightstands. She reached for the clip on top of my head, releasing my hair so it fell around my shoulders.

"Very much so. I love my new job at Smith College in the administrations office. Your sister has been such a blessing. It's so much more enjoyable helping students than trying to sell services at the bank." I shuddered as she pulled my shirt over my head and the cool, spring breeze from the open window floated across my bare skin. "I love all of the new friends we've met. How I can be so open around everyone and not feel like they're judging me."

"Anything else?" Jenna unbuttoned my jeans, tugged them down my legs, and then helped me step out of them.

"I love our new home and our new city," I whispered as she stood up and faced me.

"I love that insertable jewelry you bought." She ran her fingers across the outer casing, gently pressing it against my pussy before she flipped her hand over and stroked the juncture of my leg and pelvis with her nails.

I sucked in my breath, standing completely still as she continued stroking my sensitive skin. When she finally stopped, I said, "Did I mention that I love that I'm marrying you?"

"Yeah, I like that one the best, too." She gripped my hip and tugged me closer, kissing me until we were both moaning. She finally stepped away, turned me, and gently pressed against my shoulders so that I fell back on the bed.

I swung my legs up on the mattress and patted the sheet next to me.

She sat and rested her hand on my thigh. "I got you a present today, Kat."

I smiled up at her. "You shouldn't have, but thank you."

She retrieved a small, square black box from beside her clock. She set in on my chest just above my -breasts. It rose and fell with my now-labored breathing.

I cringed a little at the dull ache in my nipples as they strained against my bra and the silver rings and captured beads that had been inserted through them. It had been several weeks, and they were healing nicely, but the lady at the tattoo parlor said to allow a full two months before we played with them. So I kept my bra on most of the time. I couldn't wait until I could have Jenna's mouth on them again.

I pulled on the silver ribbon that was around the box and then removed the lid. I stared at the contents for a moment before I lifted two thin, silver chains. One was about a foot-and-a-half long, the other one less than twelve inches. Both had clips on either end, but the shorter one had a tiny metal ring in the middle of it.

"We'll have to wait to use them for awhile, but I couldn't pass them up when I saw them." As she put her hand behind my neck and pulled me upright, the box slid off me, tumbling from the bed. She nipped at my lower lip with a low growl. "The smaller one hooks onto your nipple rings, and the bigger one hooks to that chain and to your clitoral ring. It's surprising what you can learn from your sibling. Meredith is more kinky that I thought."

I whimpered. One day, she was going to give me a heart attack. Boys with toys? They didn't have an edge on Jenna Sallow and her compatriots.

"I'm thinking..." Jenna pulled back but didn't let me go. The cool air competed with her hot breath on my face. "If you're a good girl, when you're done with me, you can have the strap-on. But no orgasms until then, okay, sweetie?"

I swallowed heavily. "Sounds great."

###

"Congratulations, Kat," Brad whispered in my ear as he hugged me. He stepped back and smiled at the glowing woman beside me. "You, too, Jenna. You make a lovely couple."

"Thanks, Brad." Jenna accepted his kiss on the cheek and shook his girlfriend's hand. "I'm glad you could make it."

Most everyone else who came through the receiving line was unfamiliar to me. Sure there were our new friends and some coworkers from the college, but most of them were Jenna's family and friends from back in Chicago. I had no siblings, both of my parents were dead, and I just didn't know anyone besides Brad that would be comfortable enough at a lesbian wedding to invite them to come this far. But I had enjoyed the short ceremony all the same.

When everyone had given us their blessing, Jenna and I took our seats at the head table at the front of the reception hall. Meredith sat on Jenna's left, and Joanie sat on my right. All four of us laid our Calla Lilies with dusty-green ribbons tied around the centers on the table in front of our places and lifted our champagne glasses as our guests helped toast us to a new life together.

We'd decided just to have the two in our wedding party as witnesses. Meredith had chosen a floor-length gown in the dusty-green color that went well with her hair that she'd pulled back into a French braid. Joanie had refused to wear a dress, so we had found her a linen-pantsuit and vest with a top in the same dusty-green...and a linen fedora with a matching green ribbon.

Jenna and I were the first to get our food, and while we filled our plates, I could not stop looking at my wife. She looked so beautiful with her blonde hair pulled back in a French twist, highlighting the diamond hoop earrings and diamond-accented pendant in our green shade that I'd given her as a wedding present. Her simple, ivory dress had a low neckline, looked a lot like a sexy nightgown—which made my mind wander quite frequently throughout the ceremony—and was finished off with a dusty-green ribbon around the waist.

I had elected for an actual wedding gown in white. Something completely different from the ivory mermaid-style I had chosen for my previously-scheduled wedding. This one was strapless with a sweetheart neckline and ruching from the bust down to the waist where the skirt fell in full, gathered folds. The bodice hugged me so well, I was afraid it might burst if I ate anything more than a piece of cake. I'd had the seamstress affix a heart-shaped diamond brooch to the neckline on my dress. Jenna had given me a pair of diamond tear-drop earrings as part of her present to me. They added just enough sparkle around my face that helped draw the eye up to her other gift, a silver-and-diamond tiara that held my diamond-rimmed veil over my long curls.

We ate. We kissed. We danced. We kissed. We talked to friends. We kissed some more. It was a very enjoyable night. I don't think I would have been as relaxed or had as much fun at my wedding and reception a year ago if it had gone through as planned. And I wouldn't have traded this evening for anything in my life.

I think the best part was when Meredith and Joanie tried to convince Jenna she needed to remove my garter. Jenna crossed her arms and shook her head. She'd said we weren't doing any of the usual wedding traditions like bouquet tosses and dollar-dances...and especially the father/daughter dance as my father had passed away and she hadn't thought it fair that her father was there and mine wasn't for that momentous event. She had even declined letting her father give her away so I wouldn't feel left out. I'd cried when she told me she was making that sacrifice for me.

"Come on, Jenna." Meredith batted her eyes at her older sister. She glanced at the DJ who was patiently waiting for a decision after Jenna had interrupted his announcement for the garter toss. "Just go along with it."

"Hell, I'd do it for you if I knew you wouldn't kill me afterwards. I want to take a peek at that piercing I've heard so much about." Joanie gave us both a big grin and then stepped back with her hands raised when Jenna glared at her. "Just kidding."

I felt heat rush to my cheeks. I had turned quite a few heads upon moving to Northampton. Apparently I was quite the catch. But even Joanie? Who'd a thunk?