I Kissed a Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cleared my throat and leaned in to kiss my wife on the lips. "Come on Jenna, just get it over with."

"Fine. If it will make you all happy." Jenna rolled her eyes and gestured to the DJ that he could continue.

I took a seat on the folding chair someone had brought to the center of the dance floor. A pillow sat on the floor beside me. I tried not to moan when Garbage's "Sleep Together" blared through the sound system. Jenna hiked up her dress and kneeled on the pillow. She looked me in the eyes and shook her head, but she didn't say a word.

It took her a little bit to lift the skirt of my dress enough to get underneath. I knew when she'd realized I had on white stockings with a garter belt when she squeezed my calf and I felt her mouth and tongue against my knee. I had my legs together, and I wasn't going to make it easy for her, but damn, she made it hard to keep focused when she touched me like that.

The song was almost through the second verse by the time she pried my knees apart. I tried to keep my eyes open as I heard the words of the chorus repeating, "If we sleep together/Will you like me better/If we come together/We'll go down forever," and felt Jenna's hot breath against my bared sex. By now she would have realized I wasn't wearing any panties.

I choked out a gasp as I felt the tug on my piercing...where I'd tied a tiny bow with a green ribbon, even though I'd had little hope that I could convince her to do this part of the reception. But now that I had, I was regretting it because she lingered, licking at my clit, running a finger down through my pulsing lips.

"Got it," Jenna said, her breath a little ragged.

I blinked, realizing she'd pulled the garter off my thigh and had come back to the surface. I swallowed and managed to say, "Took you long enough."

She grinned, showing me the tiny ribbon between her teeth. "There was a slight delay at the station, but the train got back on track. For now."

I moaned and stared deep into her eyes. Her wide, shiny, dark violet eyes. She was as turned on as I was.

I don't remember much of the rest of the reception. Sure, Jenna flung my garter into the waiting crowd of women and a few men, most of them gay friends of ours. Interestingly enough, Brad caught it. He gave me a wink and slid the garter on his left bicep before he gave his girlfriend a kiss. A girl I didn't know caught the throw-away bouquet we'd had made. And then there was more dancing.

The guests trickled out as the night grew on. I couldn't stop smiling. Or looking at Jenna. And then it was all over. Meredith and Joanie loaded up our gifts in their car. We waved goodbye to everyone, and then Jenna and I piled into the limo that would take us away for the night. In the morning, we were flying off to Tuscany...to the same villa in Grosetto that we had visited last year.

"That was a very cute trick you pulled on me with the garter," Jenna whispered in my ear as I snuggled up to her on the wide seat.

"You liked?" I grinned and kissed her lips.

"Very much so. Except it distracted me the rest of the evening."

"Good. Because you've been distracting me ever since I saw you standing at the alter in that dress. You know, I could swear it looks like lingerie."

"Oh, trust me, sweetie. You haven't seen my lingerie for tonight."

I sat back and grinned. "I don't think we're going to need any lingerie where we're going."

Jenna just rolled her eyes and then pulled me back into her embrace to kiss me long and deep. We didn't come up for air until the limo stopped at the bed and breakfast.

Somehow, we managed to get untwined from each other long enough to get upstairs to our room. The door was barely closed and locked behind us before I was back in her arms, our tongues tangling and our moans combining in a heated rush. Then I whimpered and tried to pull away.

"Slow down, Jenna. Please. We have the rest of our lives to be hot and heavy. I want to remember every moment of this night." I wiped my fist at my eyes, wishing I didn't get so emotional.

"Sorry, sweetie." Jenna was panting, and she turned away to catch her breath. When she turned back, she held out her hand. "Come here. Let me get you out of that dress."

I had dreamed of my wedding night since I had been a little girl. Every girl does. I had not imagined it to be like this, though. Tender feminine hands undoing the buttons down the back of my dress and holding my hand as I stepped out of the pile of expensive satin on the floor. Violet eyes slowly looking up and down my practically naked body.

"As much as I love the stockings and garter belt, everything comes off tonight, Kat." She reached up and removed my veil and tiara, setting them on the table by the TV. I stepped out of my heels, and she removed my earrings and my mother's diamond bracelet that she'd given to me before she passed away. Ever so slowly, Jenna unhooked the clips on the garter belt and rolled each stocking down my leg until I was completely naked.

"I just thought you should know, I wouldn't have wanted to share today with anyone but you."

She took my hand and guided it to her shoulder. "I know, sweetie. And I know that we didn't save ourselves for this night. But that doesn't mean it can't still be special. I want to rediscover you. You're right. We should go slow. No toys. Just what we have naturally. To let go and do whatever we feel, Kat."

I nodded and moved up to unclasp her necklace and then her earrings, hearing her soft gasp as she realized I was delaying unveiling her body. I reached behind her and released her hair, moaning as it bounced in soft waves around her face. I lifted her skirt a little, and she stepped out of her shoes. When all that was left was the dress, I pulled on one end of the ribbon, undoing the loose knot in the back.

I stepped back, taking her in one last time as she stood in her wedding dress. With her hair a little messy now, she truly did look like she was wearing a nightgown. She watched me silently, but her chest heaved up and down, giving away her anticipation.

It only took a little nudge to move the wide straps of her dress off her shoulders. With her arms at her sides, the dress slipped down as if in slow motion, first revealing her naked breasts that were high and full with perky nipples. Then her narrow waist. And finally, her shaved pussy.

I gasped, my eyes flying up to hers.

"And you thought you were the only one to think of going commando."

Jenna took my outstretched hand, and I pulled her toward me. Our lips joined in a tender kiss, our arms wrapping around each other, our hands threading into each other's hair.

"I have to have you, now," Jenna gasped, pulling away from me and pushing me down onto the bed.

The comforter and sheets had thankfully been pulled down already by the housekeeper, so I didn't have to worry about Jenna wasting time doing that herself. But she did pause long enough to turn off the lights. Then she was on the bed, on top of me.

"I'm going to make the first one quick because we've both been waiting so long, sweetie." She kissed me on the lips, her tongue flicking at mine. "And we'll probably fall asleep because we're both exhausted. But don't be surprised if you wake up in the middle of night having an orgasm."

"Promises, promises," I breathed heavily, gently biting her lower lip.

"But first..."

I cried out as her mouth covered my right nipple and she flicked her tongue at the ring there. My hands were on her head, holding her still. She moaned and gently tugged on the ring with her teeth, making me hiss and arch my back. She moved to my other breast, repeating the heavenly torture. Oh yeah, it was going to be a wild night.

Suddenly, she rose up and kissed me hard, her lips bruising against mine as she lay atop me, her breasts squishing my breasts, my piercings rubbing deliciously between us. And then her hand pressed between my thighs. I bent my leg, putting my foot flat on the mattress and leaning my knee outwards, opening myself up to her. I buried my hands in her hair again as she rubbed my clit with two fingers.

"Yes!" I cried when she let me breathe. I clenched my eyes and flung my head back into the pillow.

Her mouth moved to my neck and finally back to my breast. She slid her hand down further so she could bury those same fingers inside my tight sheath.

I gasped and arched up to her. One minute, I was silently begging for release, the next, she had me on the brink. I released my hold on her head and concentrated instead on falling over into oblivion. And then I was there, screaming her name, feeling her fingers plunging in and out of my core, making love to me like I needed her to.

She collapsed on top of me, kissing my neck, her hair covering my face. "I love you Kat Jenkins."

Before I drifted off, I wrapped my arms around her and whispered in her ear, "I love you, too, Jenna Swallow. I'm so glad I decided to kiss a girl."

~ H