I Kissed A Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers

Melanie's eyes followed mine. Her cheeks were flushed. She gave me a sexy smile. "See, it's not only you who gets excited when we're alone." she told me.

My sister's comment put me at ease, but it also turned me on even more. "Good." I told her.

Melanie and I resumed looking through boxes, picking out things to sell, which we put into the empty box she had found. I think she was as eager as I was to finish and get back downstairs.

Eventually Melanie and I were able to fill three more boxes with items we had found for our yard sale the next day. We carried them down to show our mother, who seemed surprised by how much we had gathered.

"You guys should do well tomorrow," mom said "it's supposed to be sunny, so there should be lots of people around."

"I hope so. I really could use the money." Melanie said, sounding nervous and hopeful.

I went into the living room to watch television while Melanie showed our mother what we had found in the attic. My mind was preoccupied with my sister as I looked across the room at the flickering screen. A little while later she came in and sat down on the couch to my right, giving me a smile as her eyes darted down to my lap.

Our mother followed Melanie into the living room and sat down on a chair beside us. For the next few hours my sister and I watched television, afraid to interact for fear of raising suspicions with our mother.

After our mother had gone to bed Melanie turned around on the couch to face me. Her knees were inches from my thigh. "I hope we make a lot of money tomorrow." she said.

"Me too," I added "but I don't dare count on it."

"Maybe if I wear that tank top I had on the other day more people will stop," she joked "you seemed to like it on me."

"Or better yet: The Spice Girls t-shirt." I shot back.

Melanie laughed. "I thought you said that my boobs were too big to fit into it." she reminded me with a giggle.

"Yeah... they are." I said, glancing down to her chest.

"Even this blouse is kind of tight on me." my sister remarked, taking a brief glance down.

"I noticed." I admitted, feeling emboldened by her frank comments.

"I bet you like it though." she remarked with a grin.

"Yes, I do."

"You probably don't like it as much as the tank top though -- no chance for a look down the front."

Melanie gave me a knowing smile as I blushed. "Here, how's this?" she asked.

Before I could ask my sister what she meant she had unbuttoned the top button. She pulled her blouse open to reveal her cleavage. I stared into her gaping blouse, surprised by how her breasts retained their rounded shape even without a bra.

"Better?" she asked, her voice heavy and lusty sounding.

"Much... but if mom comes down we're in so much shit."

"Don't worry, we'll be able to hear her coming," Melanie said, then paused a while "you know that white sundress I have?"

"The one with the flowers and thin straps?" I could vividly recall the dress she was referring to. It was tight, with small pink flowers. It was probably a size too small for my sister, judging by how it hugged her curves.

"Yeah... you noticed," she said, sounding pleased "well, a few weeks ago when I was wearing it mom said that I was going to get you all worked-up because I was showing a lot of cleavage."

"Did she sound upset?" I asked, concerned.

"Nah... she was laughing about it. She didn't care. Mom's not naive. She knows what guys are like." my sister said.

"But it's different when I'm looking at you," I reminded her "don't you think she'd care about me staring at your boobs?"

"If she did, she never said so." Melanie told me.

"Wow..." I said in near disbelief.

Melanie moved closer to me and leaned on my left arm. Now I had an even better view down her blouse. I made no attempt to hide my leering.

"Isn't this better than before?" she remarked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, before, you had to sneak peeks at my boobs whenever you could and worry about getting caught. You must like it better now that we can be open about it."

"Oh... yeah. I love it." I gushed.

"I knew you would," she said "I've wanted to talk to you about it for a while now because I knew it would make us closer."

I thought about my sister's rationale for a while before I voiced my concern. "But, aren't you afraid that it could backfire somehow and hurt us in the long run?" I suggested.

"No. I really don't. I've given this a lot of thought, Mark, and I think it's a positive thing. Look at how it's already made us closer." She raised her head to give me a warm smile.

"I guess you're right." I concluded.

"I know I am. I love you and anything that makes us closer has got to be a good thing, right?"

I nodded in agreement. "I love you too, Mel." I said.

My sister looked up to me again. Her mouth was inches from mine. I stared at her full, moist lips, noticing how they had a slight upturned shape. They looked inviting. More than that; tempting. Before I could stop myself I was leaning towards her, inch by inch, until my lips met hers. She opened her mouth as I sucked on her lower lip, pinching and tugging at it with mine. Melanie moaned into my mouth as her tongue flicked over mine. I felt her hand cupping the back of my neck. Her fingertips teasing my skin as she held me to her.

It had happened: I kissed my sister. I was going to Hell for this. I knew it, but didn't care.

"Holy shit..." she whispered in amazement as she pulled away with a gasp, licking her bottom lip.

"Sorry," I murmured "I guess I got carried away."

"No... don't be sorry. You're a good kisser, Mark." she breathed.

"So are you." I told my sister, not because I felt like I should, but because she was.

Melanie relaxed against me once more. She laid her right arm over my stomach. Although neither of us spoke for a while I knew that my sister was weighing the implications of the step we had just taken, like I was. It was thrilling, but also somewhat unsettling.

"We have to get up early tomorrow, you know." Melanie reminded me a while later.

"Yeah. We should probably get some sleep." I concluded.

Melanie slowly sat up, stretching. She yawned, then stood up. I got up and stood beside her, unable to hold back a smile. Her arms slipped around my waist and she pressed herself to me, pulling me closer. My cock was throbbing and I felt her stomach pressed to it. She pushed her hips towards me, grinding her stomach against my hard shaft.

"Mmmm... that feels good," she said, almost moaning "I know what you're going to be doing after you go to bed."

I let out a nervous chuckle. She was right and it was useless to deny it.

"So will I." she added.

I followed my sister up the stairs, watching her hips sway. She stopped outside of her bedroom, seeming nervous.

"Think of me when you're doing it, okay?" she whispered, almost pleading.

I nodded, despite my embarrassment.

Melanie reached behind her and opened her bedroom door. She pushed it opened and fumbled for the light switch. Her room was bathed in a soft golden glow as her ceiling light came on. She tugged at my hand and backed up, pulling me into her room. I looked around, breathing in the mixture of perfume and a musky scent that smelled like pussy. Melanie backed up until she was pressed to her bureau to the left of the doorway.

"Can I have a good-night kiss?" she whispered.

I turned my head and looked at our mother's closed bedroom door, then back to my twin sister.

Before I could answer, Melanie's hand was holding the back of my neck. She tugged me towards her. I saw her watery lips part as I bent down. Already her tongue was searching for mine. She flicked it over my lips, pushing it between them as we kissed. She moaned as my teeth pinched her bottom lip. I held it between my lips as I ran my hand over her back, caressing her writhing body. A few seconds later I felt her hand cup my balls. She held them for a moment, then moved her palm along my throbbing shaft. She gave it a squeeze. I lurched back in surprise. Melanie licked her wet lips as she looked up at me, still rubbing my hard cock. Now her hips were moving in a slow circular motion.

"We better stop, Mel." I whispered.

Melanie frowned and eased her hand from my cock. "Okay," she agreed, not sounding happy "but I wish I could do it for you instead of you doing it alone in your room."

"Thanks," I said, not contemplating the propriety of her statement.

"Think of me." she whispered, then kissed my cheek.

Chapter 3

That Saturday morning Melanie woke me early. She was standing by my bed, shaking me gently as she called out to me. I rolled over on my back with a groan as I looked up at her, squinting.

"Time to get up," she said "we have to get a table from the basement and put the stuff out."

I turned to check the clock on my nightstand. It was 7:48.

Melanie seemed amused by my groggy state, judging by the expression on her face. Once my eyes focused and I could see her clearly I felt my cock twitch. She was wearing the very sundress that she had mentioned the night before when she told me of how mom had remarked about how much cleavage it revealed. I bent my left leg to hide the inevitable tent that was about to form in the blanket covering me as my cock began to swell.

"Has mom said anything about you wearing that dress?" I asked, concerned.

"Not yet," she told me "she's downstairs. She said for me to get you up."

"That dress would get any man up." I quipped.

"Are you... up?" Melanie asked. Her voice was soft and sexy as she breathed out the last word.

"Getting there." I answered.

On the floor beside my bed were the jeans, t-shirt and boxers that I had been wearing the night before. Melanie looked down to them, then ran her eyes over me.

"Are you naked under there?" she asked, probably surmising that I was.

"Yes." I told her.

"And... up?" Her voice was full of innuendo.

"Kind of." I said.

"But not all the way?"

I shook my head.

"Maybe this will help." she suggested.

Melanie sat down on the bed beside me. She put her right hand on my chest and leaned forward. Now I could see down the front of her dress. Her breasts were less than a foot from my face, swaying as she moved her shoulders. She was braless. Now my cock was fully erect. I hoped she would bend over more so I could see her nipples, but a few seconds later she straightened up. Her swollen nipples stood out from her breasts, pushing out at her dress.

"So...?" she said, dragging out the word as if she was singing.

"I'm really up now." I said, noticing that my voice was thick and deeper.

Melanie let out an excited giggle. "Good. I'll leave you alone so you can get dressed then."

I waited until I heard my sister going downstairs before I got up and went to have a shower. The hot water helped to wake me up. I wrapped a soapy hand around my cock as I stood under the shower nozzle and began stroking it. Thoughts of what Melanie and I had done, and what I wanted to do with her, filled my mind as I pumped my shaft. I pictured her breasts and heard her voice in my mind until streams of cum shot from it.

"You're going to have to help me get that table out of the basement." Melanie told me as I entered the kitchen after my shower.

"Okay." I grunted.

I followed Melanie down to the basement to where the table was. We carried it out to the front lawn and dropped it about twenty feet from the sidewalk. Melanie went back in to bring out a box while I unfolded the legs of the table and positioned it beside a large pine tree.

We soon realized that it had not occurred to us to make a sign advertising our yard sale, so while I brought out the rest of the boxes and began placing the contents of them on the table Melanie made a sign from some cardboard she found in the basement. Her handwriting was much better than mine and it looked perfect once it was completed.

"How's this look?" she asked as she held up the sign.

"Great," I said "a lot better than I could do."

Melanie had brought out a hammer and nails which I used to I affix the sign to the front of the table. While I did that she brought two lawn chairs from the verandah.

It was a sunny, cloudless day and I was optimistic about our success with our yard sale. Melanie sat down beside me behind the table and we watched passing cars, hoping someone would soon stop.

Eventually people began stopping to view the items we had for sale. Most left without buying anything, but some found things they wanted. By early afternoon Melanie and I had made just under fifty dollars I estimated. It wasn't a lot, but anything we earned was good.

Our mother had come out and sat on the verandah behind us. She was reading a book and keeping an eye on us. It was around two-thirty that afternoon when I heard the cordless phone on the table beside mom ringing. I turned around to see her talking to someone. Once she had finished with her phone call she approached us.

"That was Peggy," mom said "she's invited me over to supper. I hope you guys don't mind. I guess you can fend for yourselves for one night."

"Sure, go ahead, mom," Melanie told her "it's good for you to get out once in a while, especially for a free meal."

"Thanks, honey. I'm not sure when I'll be back; sometime this evening anyway." mom told us.

Melanie and I looked at one another and smiled as our mother walked back towards the house. Of course we were glad for mom to have an opportunity to get out, but we were more glad for the time alone, or at least I knew that I was.

Peggy was mom's older sister, and like her, divorced. She seemed to be lonely at times and was probably glad for whatever company she got. It occurred to me that mom was probably as happy for some company besides me and my sister as Aunt Peggy was. It pleased me that mom would be getting out for an evening and I felt guilty that her rare opportunity for a social life seemed less important to me than time alone with my sister.

Melanie and I waved at mom as she drove out of the yard, then exchanged smirks.

"Did you have fun in the shower this morning?" Melanie asked a while after mom had left.

"Yes." I replied.

"I had fun getting you up. I wish I could do that every morning."

"You're good at it. But you get me up more than you know."

"Oh, I don't know about that," she countered "I don't always let on what I know."

"Like what?" I asked, very curious.

"Like the last time I wore this dress," my sister explained "I could tell just how much you liked it on me. So could mom; that's why she said what she did to me."

I frowned at the thought that I was a lot more obvious than I had assumed.

"Oh, don't feel bad, Mark," Melanie consoled "I liked it. That's why I wore this dress that day -- today too."

"But weren't you worried about what mom would say or think today?" I asked.

"No, not really. Besides, I really don't care and I don't think she does either."

As Melanie and I talked I noticed that dark clouds had begun to fill the sky. The wind had picked up too. The breeze was chilly. I feared that it might rain.

"It looks like rain." I remarked, nodding up towards the menacing clouds.

"Shit. I hope not." Melanie spat out as she raised her head.

Melanie and I continued to watch cars pass by. Most slowed down to look, but not many stopped. We were able to sell some more things that afternoon, but not quite half of all we had put out.

"There's always tomorrow." Melanie reminded me, although she seemed as disappointed as I was.

It was about fifteen minutes later that I felt the first drops of rain land on me. I looked up. "Damn, it's starting to rain." I said.

"Maybe it will only be a quick shower." my sister said.

Melanie was always more of an optimist than me, but this time optimism was not enough. Soon the rain began coming down harder.

"Shit, we better get inside," Melanie said "this is getting worse."

Melanie and I got up and began putting things in the boxes that we had stowed under the table. Once one box was full I ran inside with it. The rain was bouncing off of the pavement by the time Melanie and I were putting the last few items on the table into a box. We stood on the verandah, looking out at the pelting rain.

"Damnit," she spat out "want to bring the table in too?"

"No, let's just leave it there. We can bring it up here later once the rain stops." I said.

My hair and t-shirt were completely soaked. Rivulets of rainwater ran down my face. I went inside, dejected and shivering.

As I watched Melanie close the door behind us I noticed that she had gotten drenched too. She had stayed out in the downpour while I raced inside with full boxes, so had gotten the worst of the rain. Her limp, wet hair hung down around her wet shoulders and face, but what I noticed most was the effect that the rain had on her dress. It was as wet as my t-shirt and clung to her body even more than it had when it was dry. My eyes followed the drops of water dripping from her chin. They ran down her chest towards her breasts. Her thick, hard nipples pushed out at the wet material. As I stared at them I realized that I could see their dark hue against the wet white material of Melanie's dress.

"You look like you've been in a wet t-shirt contest." I joked, my eyes still riveted to my sister's nipples, quite visible through her wet dress.

Melanie looked down at her chest. She tugged her dress taught over her left breast to examine how translucent it had become. Now I could see her areola through the wet material. I appeared to be about the size of a quarter.

My wet clothes and hair had left me cold and it occurred to me that Melanie must be too. Despite how much I may not have wanted her to change I thought she might want to put on some dry clothes.

"Are you cold? Do you want to go change into something else?" I asked.

"What? Don't I look good in this?" she teased, sounding surprised by my question.

"Of course, but I thought you might want to change into something dry and warm."

"You're so thoughtful," she said, smiling "I wouldn't mind drying my hair, actually. Come on up while I do that and we can count the money too."

I followed Melanie upstairs. She stopped at her bedroom door.

"Go on in. I'm going to get a towel and I'll be right in." she said.

I opened my sister's bedroom door and stepped inside, looking around. I could hear the rain beating against the roof and her bedroom window. A few seconds later Melanie joined me. She had a white towel over her head and was rubbing it over her drenched hair. Her breasts shook and bounced with the vigorous movements of her arms. My eyes were pulled towards them as they danced beneath her wet dress.

Melanie sat down on the bed. She slid towards the middle and brought her feet up on it.

I pulled the crumpled bills and coins from my jeans that our yard sale had netted us and dropped them on the bed. I sat down and began counting.

"Not bad -- sixty-three dollars." I told her once I had finished counting the money.

"Cool. We would have probably made even more if it weren't for the rain," she added "hopefully tomorrow will be nice."

I nodded as I counted out Melanie's share of the money. Once I had finished I pushed it towards her. She leaned to her right and placed it on the stand beside her bed, then sat up again, facing me.

"Your nipples look dark." I remarked as I stared at the dusky circles showing through her wet dress.

"Yeah," she said, looking up "but you probably already knew that."

"No, I've never seen them."

"I'm surprised. After all the times you've looked down my tops, I was sure there were a few times you must have seen them."

"No. Never." I told her.

Melanie's eyes moved about as she thought. "Want to see them?" she offered.

"You mean it?" I asked in disbelief. My eyes widened as I looked down to the front of her dress.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers