I Kissed A Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,786 Followers

"Sure, why not? You've already pretty much seen them all anyway. I may as well let you have a good look at them." she explained.

"Wow... thanks, Mel." I gushed. My heart raced and my cock throbbed in anticipation.

Melanie slid closer to me on her bed. As she moved her dress slipped up her dark thighs, uncovering most of them. I looked down at her silky brown skin, then back up to her chest. Her left knee caressed my thigh and her hands were laying on her exposed thighs. She sat up straight.

"Go ahead." she prodded.

"What?" I asked, still waiting for her to expose her breasts to me.

Melanie sighed, seeming nervous, which I understood. I was too, despite how horny I was.

"If I tell you something, do you promise not to laugh?" she asked.

"Sure. What?"

"For almost a year now I've had this fantasy of you some day just tugging my top down when I was wearing something like this and uncovering my boobs. That you couldn't take my teasing any more and just decided to make me show them to you -- whether I wanted to or not."

"Wow... that's hot," I said "but I would have never dared do something like that."

"But... I want you to, Mark." Her voice was sexy, almost begging.

I hooked my fingers in the thin straps of my sister's dress. Her skin was soft and warm as the backs of my hands grazed over it. I eased the straps of her dress off of her shoulders and looked down as more of her chest was uncovered. Seconds later I could see the curves of her round breasts appearing. My heart sped up as I slid the straps down her arms, feeling her skin on my hands. Now I could see more than half of her full breasts as the front of her dress fell down. I swallowed hard when I saw the edges of her areolas, then her hard nipples. They were a bit smaller than the tip of my finger and darker than I anticipated. The lighter rings surrounding them were larger than I had guessed, judging from how they looked through her wet dress. I stared at my sister's breasts. They stood out from her thin body. Round, firm, and turned slightly upwards, as if her swollen brown nipples were reaching up towards my mouth. I licked my lips as I imagined sucking on them.

Melanie's breasts looked perfect -- better than I could have imagined or wished for. Her skin was soft and tanned. I ran my eyes over her globes, imagining my hands cupping them, pushing them up so her thick nipples met my mouth -- pushing them together and sliding my cock between them. My mind filled with all sorts of lewd possibilities.

"Do you like them?" she asked, sounding nervous.

"They're perfect." I breathed, still staring.

"Thanks, but they're not." she said.

"I love them," I said "but what makes them even more special is that they're a part of you."

Melanie looked up to me, seeming confused and surprised for a moment, then she smiled. "So, if they were smaller you'd still like them because they're mine?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yes, they'd still be perfect on anyone, but I love them because I love you." I told her.

I waited for my sister's reply, but when it never came I looked up to her face. Her bottom lip was trembling and her breathing forced. I saw a solitary tear running down her left cheek.

"Shit... what's wrong, Mel? I'm sorry. What did I say?" I spat out.

Melanie shook her head as she ran her hand over her left cheek. "No... nothing's wrong, Mark," she stammered "it's just what you said. You make me feel so... special."

"But, you are." I asserted, clutching her arms.

"Yeah... because I've got big tits." she spat out, sounding cynical.

I sighed and tugged at the straps of my sister's dress. I pulled them up over her shoulders until her chest was covered once more. I drew in a deep breath and collected my thoughts, then held her hands in mine. I could feel her tremble.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Yes, of course I do." she replied in a shaky voice.

"Do you love me because of the size of my cock?"

"I don't know. No... shit. I've never seen it. Of course not, Mark. How would I know?" she answered, sounding bewildered.

"Well, then why do you think I love you because of your boobs?"

Melanie thought for a moment. "I don't know. Probably because every other guy has been like that."

"Okay. Then I guess I'm just another guy to you." I said, sounding hurt.

"No, Mark, you're not! Jesus. You're different. I know you are." she blurted out. Her wet eyes moved up to my face. Now her red cheeks were wet with tears.

"Then let me prove it to you then, Mel. Please." I begged.

"This is all so new to me." she whispered, sounding confused and frightened.

"Me too. I whispered.

I slid my arms around my sister's shoulders and drew her to me. I held her tight as her hands moved over my back. I could hear her sob and felt her body quake as I held her. I kissed her cheek, then rested my chin on her right shoulder.

"I'm confused." Melanie said.

"Me too," told her "how to deal with this wasn't part of the Birds 'n' the Bees Speech that mom and dad gave me years ago." I told her.

Melanie laughed, which relieved me. "Me either," she said "maybe I should have asked them what to do when I fall in love with my brother."

"Maybe having no rules is a good thing," I reasoned "that way, we can make them up as we go."

"Okay. Rule number one: you have to hug me whenever I tell you to." Melanie said, sounding happier.

"I like that rule," I said "rule number two: you're never allowed to wear a bra."

"Never? Not even when I go out somewhere?" she asked, leaning back to look up at me.

"We'll see -- it depends on where you go." I said, amending my rule.

"It's okay. I like being braless. I wish I could be topless too most of the time," she said "sometimes when I'm up here and I know that you and mom aren't home I take my top off."

"Damn, I wish I knew that." I said.

Melanie laughed. "Well, now you do. Next time you come home before mom, come up and check. Maybe you'll get to see them."

I held my sister tight against me, running my hand up and down her back. I could hear the rain still falling outside.

"Are you up? she asked, sounding tentative.

"Yes... oh, yeah" I told her with a nervous laugh.

"Good," she said "my dress is dry, but I'm still wet."

I leaned back and gave my twin sister a smile.

"So, what are we going to do about this?" she asked.

"About what?"

"You know... you up... me wet." she said with a shy laugh.

"I don't know if we should do anything about it, Mel," I told her " I mean, mom is home most of the time, so we can't be alone. Besides, I don't know if it would be best for us."

"How do you do it, Mark?" my sister asked, sounding amazed almost amazed.

"Do what?"

"Not let your libido control you." she explained.

"It does sometimes." I admitted.

"Like when?" my sister asked.

"Like when I'm around you." I said with a laugh.

"But you've never given into it. I've been waiting for you to feel by boobs, or do something like that for ages, but you haven't."

"I couldn't -- you're my sister. Why didn't you do something?"

"I see what you mean." Melanie replied, although she still sounded chagrined.

"I guess that's all in the past now though." I remarked.

"How so?" Melanie asked.

"Well, after today," I began "you let me see your boobs and we're cuddling like this. Hell -- I kissed you. Things have changed between us forever."

"Yeah, you're right," Melanie said, sounding encouraged "this is going to sound weird, but I feel like you're more like my boyfriend than my brother."

I thought for a while, letting my sister's words sink in before I spoke. "No, that doesn't sound weird at all." I told her.

"Why not?" she asked, leaning back to look at me.

"Because I love you." I said, then kissed her cheek.

Melanie wiggled free of my embrace and pulled her left arm up towards her shoulder. She pulled the strap of her dress down her arm, then began tugging at the right side.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Showing off for you." my sister explained.

"But, I thought you knew that you didn't have to do that for me." I said.

"But, what if I want to?" Melanie asked. Her eyes darted up to mine and looked very sexy.

Melanie pulled her dress down until it was gathered around her waist. Her upper torso was bare and my eyes moved down from her shoulders to her exposed breasts, standing out from her trim body. I stared at her thick, dark nipples and wished I could wrap my lips around them. She leaned forward and slid her arms around my shoulders, pulling me to her.

"I know you'd probably rather just look at my boobs, but will you still hold me for a while?" she implored.

"Of course, that's Rule Number One," I joked, but only somewhat. My arms went around my sister's bare back. I could feel her soft skin as I pulled her towards me. She let out a faint moan as I ran my hands up her spine.

Outside, I could hear the rain still pouring down. I was glad we had decided to come in when we had. It would have been a waste of time to have waited in hopes that the light shower earlier abated.

"It sounds really nasty out there," Melanie said "I hope that tomorrow is nicer."

"Me too," I said "but if not, there's always next weekend."

"At least you got to see me in my wet dress."

"You looked so hot in that, Mel." I said.

"It made me feel so sexy. Seeing how you looked at me turned me on so much." my sister said.

"Really?" I asked, surprised by Melanie's reaction.

"Yes, I love it when you stare and me. I can always tell when you're horny."

"I usually am when I look at you." I admitted.

Melanie smiled. "Well, from now on I want you to let me know when you are, and if mom's around at least smile at me, or something."

I nodded, promising to honor my twin's request.

When the phone on Melanie's night stand rang we both jumped and turned towards it. I listened to my sister speaking.

"Yeah... no, we came in a while ago. It's really coming down out there," Melanie said "okay... I'll see you later. Bye, mom."

I sighed a my sister put down the receiver.

"Mom wanted to see how we're making out." my sister explained.

"Did you tell her we were making out?" I retorted.

Melanie giggled. "But, we're not." she remarked.

I gave my sister a nervous smile, wishing she was wrong.

"Well, not yet." she teased.

Melanie leaned closer to me. She draped her arms over my shoulders and rested herself on my chest. My hands moved to her bare back, just above her hips. I slid them up, feeling her soft skin against mine. She moaned and wiggled closer, clutching me tighter to her. Her body felt wonderful as I touched her and felt her pressed to me. We embraced for a while until she leaned back. She reached down and pulled her dress up her body, over her narrow shoulders. She dropped it to her bed, smiling at me.

"Do I look okay?" she asked, sounding nervous.

"You look perfect." I told her.

Melanie smiled, probably more out of relief than pride. "Let me see you, Mark." she said.

I froze, suddenly nervous. My sister pulled at my t-shirt, bringing it up over my head. Now I was even more insecure. My sister smiled as she looked at my bare chest. She ran her fingertips down my chest towards my jeans.

"I haven't seen you naked since you were a little boy." she said.

"I haven't seen you naked since then either." I countered.

Melanie smirked and tugged her panties down towards her feet. She tossed them onto the floor. My eyes moved up my sister's bare legs to her thighs. Between them I saw a thin strip of dark hair. She laid back on the bed and placed her feet on the blanket beneath us. She spread her thighs. I saw her moist lips part. They were shiny and wet. My sister's hand slid down her stomach towards them. She spread them apart, revealing her tender folds to me.

"Your turn, little brother." she whispered.

I stood up and wrestled with the button of my jeans. I tugged at my zipper, then pulled my jeans down my thighs. I could feel my cock straining my underwear as I pulled my feet from my jeans.

"Let me see it, Mark." she said, her voice soft and breathy.

My cock was standing out from my underwear as I leaned over my naked sister, lying on her bed. I pulled my underwear off and dropped them to the floor. I could feel my hard cock sway. Melanie smiled, then moaned. She reached up and tugged at my wrist, drawing me down towards her.

My sister parted her legs as I knelt between them. Her hands were still holding my forearms as she guided me lower. I looked into her dreamy eyes, then moved my eyes down to her breasts standing up from her chest. Her hard nipples were pointing up towards me.

"Have you ever thought about doing this?" she asked.

"Hundreds of times." I admitted.

Melanie laughed. "Is that all?"

I could feel my sister's hands on my hips. Her touch was gentle, teasing, as she guided me towards her waiting lips. Her legs wrapped around me as the head of my cock sank into her. She was hot, wet, tight. I groaned, pushing harder. Melanie's fingernails dug into my shoulders as she pulled me to her.

"I've wanted this for so long." she breathed into my ear.

My sister's body felt soft and warm as I pressed down on it. Her legs were wrapped around my lower back, holding me tight. I could feel her grip my cock, holding me inside her. I was afraid I was going to cum that instant. I panted, then began moving my hips, moving my shaft in and out of my sister's tight body. She cried out, holding me tighter to her.

"Oh god, Mark," she moaned "I always knew you must be big."

I raised up, thrusting my hips harder as I looked down at my sister. Her eyes were shut tight and her mouth was open as she moaned. I could see her breasts shake as I shoved my cock in her.

"Yes... fuck, you feel so good." Melanie cried out.

If I felt good, then she felt wonderful. I began thrusting my hips harder, watching my cock piston in and out of my sister's tight wet pussy. My shaft was wet with her juice. I grabbed her hips. Lifting her from the bed, knowing I was getting close. She must have sensed it too, judging by my breathing.

"You can't cum in me." she said as she looked up, seeming nervous.

"Where then?" I asked.

"Anywhere else," she breathed "how about my tits or face?"

My sister's suggestion had brought me even closer. I could picture streams of my cum shooting over her quivering breasts beneath me.

"Where?" I moaned. "I'm so close, Mel."

"Everywhere." she moaned as her back arched.

I pulled my cock from my twin sister and wrapped my hand around it. I began pumping, watching her as she tugged at her thick nipples. Seconds later a stream of hot cum shot from my cock. It splashed over her chin and cheeks. That was followed by two more ribbons that coated her breasts. It ran down towards her dark nipples.

Melanie licked her lips and smeared my cum on her face towards them. She ran her hands over her breasts, coating her nipples with my thick spunk.

"Mmmm..." she moaned, licking her fingers.

I was breathing hard as I knelt over my twin sister, watching her paint her sexy body with my cum. I sat down beside her. My eyes never left her hands as she smeared my juice over her nipples.

"Do you always cum this much?" she asked.

I shrugged. "I've been saving it up for you."

Melanie rolled over on her side. My cock was still hard and she held it, flicking her tongue over my slit.

"Next time I want to drink it all." she said, then looked up at me. Her brown eyes met mine and I knew she meant it.

Epilogue

Yes, I kissed a girl. One whom I had shared a womb with for nine months and had grown up with. We had shared a bed together and were bathed together until those things were deemed appropriate. It was all decided for us by others. That kiss, and what ensued, are forbidden by all conventions of civilized society. Illegal. Reviled. Yet we saw it as a return to our initial closeness. A reunion. Melanie doesn't care about normal conventions; neither do I. There was no coercion involved whatsoever, so we considered it strictly a matter between us. Still, it was something that we had to hide. Maybe polite society had actually done us a favor by forcing our love into the shadows. That way it remained fresh and exciting.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,786 Followers