I Knew I Was in Trouble

Story Info
He's forced by a man in the park.
1.9k words
3.7
72.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was in trouble. The man stood in front of me holding a knife and demanding money. I was so afraid that I did not move at first but when he cursed at me and moved toward me; I realized that he meant business. I looked timidly at my attacker while I fumbled for my wallet. Why hadn't I taken that ride? I would be home now. Instead I had decided to walk home so that I could check out some skirt that had sucked my dick for a small sum a few days before. When I got there she was already working. I knew I could stay but I didn't want to wait. So I took off taking a short cut through Golden Park. It was a great place, during the day, but at night it had a sordid reputation for assaults and robberies. There had also been raids on men using the park as a meeting place for gay sex. I had cut through an area that was thick with brush and shrubs so as to avoid the restrooms their usual haunts, and to make the trip quicker.

My attention was brought back to the present as my attacker snatched the wallet from my trembling hand. After taking the money out of it, he threw it to the ground and asked me if I had more than this. I only had 12 dollars left from a night of dancing and drinking down on the strip. If this wasn't enough to satisfy him I had a feeling that he might get violent. I told him that I had more money at my place and I would gladly give it to him if he didn't hurt me. That seemed to calm him down some that is until I told him were I lived. He grabbed me by my shirt putting the cool steel of his blade against my face making it quite clear that going that far for some bullshit was a sure way to get someone hurt. I whimpered as I pleaded for him not to hurt me. This seemed to just make him madder.

My attacker was not that tall maybe 5' 11", but I could feel his muscular frame through his leather jacket. He handled my smaller frame, 5' 8, like a rag doll. I was close to blubbering when he ordered me to shut up. He started to mock me. Asking me if I squatted when I pissed and did my dad have any boys. I tried to act brave as my eyes continued to shed tears, but he wasn't buying it. He started calling me all kinds of bitches saying that I should be wearing a skirt.

After he tired of humiliating me that way he took me a short distance away, where it was even more secluded. I had been hoping against hope that someone might stumble upon us but that was pretty much impossible now. Though there was light shining from the park light we were in a very remote area. He looked me up and down for a moment and then told me to give him my shoes. I did so without hesitation. I was so frightened and my attacker knew this. He sneered at me as I gave him my shoes. I hoped that this would appease him but he seemed to just get madder. Next he asked for my jacket. I took this off more slowly sensing that getting beaten might not be the worst thing that could happen to me tonight. My fears where realized when he demanded my shirt and pants.

Now I really began to plead with him to not hurt me. "Shut up you bitch and give me your clothes". I didn't move. This couldn't be happening. I tried to think of a way to get out of this, but I could not think of anything. I was close to panic when he snarled at me. "Strip bitch before I beat your bitch ass". Tears began to roll down my cheeks. I removed my shirt and pants and gave them to him. I was red with shame and humiliation as I stood in front of my attacker with nothing on but my underwear and socks.

I watched in horror as he began to leer at me while he rubbed himself between his legs. He told me to come closer. I could see the lust in his eyes. The bulge in his pants was unmistakable. His hard on curved lewdly against the fabric of his jeans. There was a wet spot near the end of his outlined phallus.

I hesitated again but thought better of it when I saw the look of potential violence looming in his eyes. Shaking with fear I stepped toward him. He told me that he wanted a blowjob. I shook me head no in a last ditch effort at disobedience. His hand went around my neck as he pulled me against his head. If I would just do this one little thing he promised to let me go. He had to get something out of the night and if I didn't do it freely he would beat my ass and still make me do it.

I resigned myself to the situation and dropped to my knees. His hands went to my shoulders as he pushed his crotch against my face. I turned away as the boner in his pants drew closer to my mouth. He still moaned with subdued pleasure as he rubbed his manhood against the side of my face. His hands shot to my head as he turned it up so that I was looking up at him. " Take it out," he said, take it out and suck it. I realized that the one way to get out of this was to just do what he wanted and get it over with. I glanced up at him and then reached for his pants. I undid his belt and pulled down his zipper. Heat flowed from his open pants as his cock fell out of his blue jeans.

His dick seemed huge but I had little time to consider its size before he pushed the head of it into my mouth. His cock filled my mouth and I opened my jaws to accommodate his thick meat. He moaned with pleasure as he slid his hardness in and out of my mouth. I groaned with agonized humiliation as he continued to fuck my face, but this paled in comparison to my next humiliation, for I was horrified to realize that I was getting an erection.

His cock plunged in and out of my mouth with wet slurping thrusts. He was moaning as he grabbed the back of my head, pulling my further and further down the shaft of his throbbing cock meat. More and more of his dick filled my mouth and the head of his prick began to slip down my throat. This deeper violation was causing me to gag. Tears began to stream down my cheeks. Now choking on his big dick, I began to have asphyxiation erotica. This was made clear to me as my cock began to twitch and jump in my underwear. I groaned with shame and humiliation as he ground his dick meat into my mouth, forcing me to swallow his fuck stick. I could not breath. I tried to pull away but he held my head firmly in place. My nose was pressed tightly against his pubic patch. The wirery hairs tickled my nose. His balls hang loosely against my chin. He held me like that for a moment, quivering with lustful pleasure, and then let me back off of the shaft of his throbbing penis. I quickly drew a breath, anticipating the next thrust. He shoved his dick back down my throat, repeating the previous deep throat penetration.

My cock was responding to something. I could feel the head of my cock pressing against the fabric of my underwear. I was so embarrassed. I was burning with shame and I only hoped that he would not notice. At that moment he pulled his hard on from my mouth. I was sure he could see the bulge in my shorts. I expected the verbal abuse to begin again and experienced a sense of relief when he took no notice of my humiliation. This feeling evaporated as I watched my attacker, still stroking what was at least an 8" cock. He was just taking a break, not wanting to cum to soon.

What was he waiting for? I just wanted to get this over with. He answered my unasked question by telling me that he wanted to fuck me in my ass. I could not take in what I was hearing. I sputtered my protests, telling my attacker that he had only wanted some head. "I lied," he mocked. "You got me so turned on I think I'm gonna need a little more than your sweet mouth." I must have looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a speeding truck. Sucking his dick was bad enough but getting ass-fucked was not something I could deal with.

In that instant he was momentarily distracted. I took that opportunity to try and get away. I took off running. The brush was thick and there was very little light. I fell almost immediately but recovered quickly. Like that deer frozen in fright, the flight instinct took over. I could hear my attacker following but I knew his erection would slow him down for a moment. I kept running in a direction I hoped would take me out of the park or at least to a place where I could find some help. It grew darker and harder to see as I ran for all I was worth. My attacker was still in pursuit and by all accounts gaining on me. I was barefoot and the adrenaline rush was fast running out. I was going to have to find help soon.

Right then I saw it; a light just past a line of brush some distance away. There was a small clearing between myself and this beacon of hope. I made a split second decision and went for it. My attacker was right behind me. He burst out of the brush, shouting and cursing. A burst of speed hit me and I ran full tilt toward the light ahead. I could here voices and laughter . Hope sprang up within me; maybe I would get out of this with my anal virginity intact. I ran head long into the brush, scraping and cutting myself in the process. I broke though and tumbled into another smaller clearing. When I found my feet I picked myself up only to be greeted by my worst nightmare. There were people there; all men, all nude, and they were all having sex.

I stood transfixed by the sight of these men engaging in anal and oral copulation. . I must have really picked a remote area of the park. No way would they have set this little party up in a more accessible area. I had gone from the frying pan to the fire. At that very moment my attacker came flying into the clearing. He tackled me causing us both to role and tumble into the center of this gay fuckfest.