I Know Melanie Ch. 04

Story Info
A new man, a new problem.
3.8k words
4.25
20.7k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
214 Followers

As Jess and I drank our martinis and chatted about what guys we found to be hot in the bar, I spotted a handsome guy sitting with a pretty Spanish looking chick in a dark corner of the room. He was tall and had a suit on and was talking to the girl with her back to us, when I caught his eye.

Jess and I visit the place on occasion, always looking for a good time. Most people are dressed nicely, because the bar is within walking distance of the financial district in the city. I was wearing a short black dress with three inch pumps, and a pearl necklace. My friends tease me about my necklace, because it is usually replaced with the real thing by night's end. I love to give head. I'm told that I'm really good at it by guys and I always get what I want at some point; a mouthful of hot semen. I haven't found any guys who dislike my appetite for it, no surprise.

We made eye contact for just long enough before I turned away, to make the guy's interest in me blossom into coming over and talking to me. He said his name was Chuck and he found me stunning. I asked about the girl he left behind, who was leaving the bar without him. He said he just met her and that they chatted for a bit about this and that--no strings. I laughed to myself. No strings here either fella; I don't wear panties when I go out to bars.

Chuck was very athletic looking and quite handsome. He was very charming and he quickly moved into my safe zone and was already in my 'fuckable' zone. We talked for a while and then he asked me to leave with him. I accepted, saying goodbye to Jess for the night. As we walked out he politely lead me out with his hand on my lower back, so he could feel for a thong or a g-string I imagined. He obviously found neither. The second we were outside at the street, we were alone and made an intimate eye contact. That's all it took for us to embrace one another in a passionate French kiss. Chuck lit my fire and I began to feel my pussy getting moist already. We got into our cars and I followed him to his place.

Once we arrived at his apartment, Chuck offered me a drink, as I sat down on his sofa.

"Sure. Wine, if you have it." I said to him.

"I do. Right away and feel at home." He told me.

He lived on the 9th floor of a new building downtown in the city. The living room where I sat had a large balcony overlooking the busy street below, and there were no blinds or curtains covering the huge sliding glass doors. Practically anyone bothering to look in could see everything happening, or what would happen in the large room.

Chuck brought me a glass of white wine and I drank some. He sat next to me on the sofa and quickly had his arm around me as we both looked out at the city. No words were spoken as we turned to face each other and kissed again. This time, he had his hand down at my waist, but only briefly as he continued up to meet my breast with a delicate caress. My pussy was on burning by that time. I wanted him to tear my dress off and fuck me already. I gently pushed him away from me, stood up, and then put my wine down. With both hands, I lifted my dress off over my head, leaving me bare naked for him, wearing only my pumps. Chuck was very pleased with what he saw before him; I do have a fit body and beautiful fake C boobs. Chuck wasted no time in moving himself to the edge of the sofa, then grabbing my waist and running his tongue over my flat, smooth belly. He ran his tongue over my erect nipples, lightly biting them, sending a chill down my back. I was so turned on that I completely forgot the fact that the whole city could be watching through the sliders. I didn't care.

Chuck ran his large hand down from my waistline to between my legs, stopping to rub his fingers between my pussy lips. I was so wet that when he pushed his finger inside of me, it just glided directly in with no resistance. I was in heaven at that moment. This strange black man was fondling me in front of an open window, and we had only just met. What a rush I felt. I couldn't wait for him to make his next move. He began kissing my pubic hair, working his way down to my pussy. His tongue found my clit and began a circular motion, which started my body trembling with pleasure. I get shaky when I receive a lot of stimulation, and this guy knew what he was doing. I felt that familiar weakening of all my muscles as I was preparing to cum.

It was his turn to feel good. I pried his face from my pussy, and pulled him up and switched positions with him on the sofa. Chuck unbuttoned his shirt and I unbuckled the belt from his pants. I undid the button and pulled down the zipper, then his slacks fell off of him to his feet. He was wearing blue briefs and his cock was already semi erect in them. I noticed a small wet spot towards the bottom where his cockhead was obviously leaking precum and I cracked a little smile.

"I see you're ready for me, huh?" I teased him.

"Yeah baby, I'm ready.....Are you?" He replied.

With that, I pulled on the waistband of his underwear, peeling them off of him, and exposing his big cock. He must have been nine or ten inches long and really thick. I wrapped my hand around it and my fingers did not touch. He was huge. I began to lick the precum off, running my tongue from the underside, up to the head, thoroughly enjoying the sweet and salty taste of it. I closed my lips around the head and pulled it into my mouth. As I moved it in and out, I flicked my tongue side to side underneath it, sort of massaging his penis. The expression on his face was predictable; he liked it. Chuck didn't know what I would do next.

From the start, I had planned to make him finish by blowing him first. That way, he would have plenty of stamina left in him for me. I had a hold on his wonderful cock with both of my hands, stroking it towards my mouth. When I slowed way down, leaving it deep in my mouth with a continuous suction on it, I was beginning to feel his cock pulsing and releasing more precum for me to savor and swallow. Chuck was close to cumming and I anxiously awaited the moment.

Here I was, sitting down and sucking a guy's cock, with the lights on and the window open. I had truly become a slut, because I could care less at that instant.

Chuck was rocking his body in time with my sucking. I let go of his cock and held one thigh with one hand, while supporting the weight of his balls with the other hand. He had his eyes closed and his breathing had become very erratic. I quickened my pace, and then without warning, I felt his balls twitch and the rush of his sperm squirting into my mouth. I kept my suction on it until he had completely filled my mouth with his semen. Never pulling his cock from my lips, I began stroking it once again, milking all of his cum out and onto my tongue. It took a few swallows, but I managed. The taste was a little bitter and slightly sweet as it went down my throat. I enjoyed my work immensely and Chuck had offered no complaints to me.

"Fuck yeah baby! You damn sure can work that stick!" he praised me.

"Now that we're acquainted, are you ready to fuck me? I replied devilishly.

"Yeah, I got something for you girl. You'll never want another man again after I get done with you." Chuck boldly announced.

"Well I'm hot for you now baby. What are you waiting for?" I replied. With out hesitation, I leaned back into the sofa, wiped a small amount of his cum off of my lips, and opened my legs wide for him. He wasted no time and grabbed my legs beneath my knees, spreading my legs apart and pressing his hips against my crotch. His cock was already long and hard. I reached out to stroke it, but he moved my hand away as he held it himself, wiping it up and down between my lips gathering my pussy's moisture on the head. With little effort, he began sliding his length into my pussy, stretching it to new dimensions.

"Oh!! Oh my god, your cock is so big!" I said in a pathetic whimper.

Nothing was going to stop this boy. He was going to send all of that black cock deep into my body no matter how I reacted. It was painful, but I loved it just the same. I had never had a cock that big inside of me before, and I felt a desperate urge to continue, despite the pain. Chuck was plunging his cock into me hard, until I realized that his balls were slapping my asshole. His entire penis was being thrust into me. His immense cockhead was nudging my cervix with each push forward and it felt unbelievable. I was so turned on by this guy and wanted his cock permanently. How could I ever go back to something else after this monster was all mine?

I stopped him briefly and moved sideways on the sofa, lying down so that I could feel his entire body weight crush me. I had my legs wrapped tightly around his waist, and called out with pure pleasure as he fucked me like I've never been fucked before.

"Yes!! Fuck me! Don't ever stop fucking me baby!!" I shouted.

My orgasm was rapidly approaching. Chuck's continuous pummeling was taking my body over the edge. He must have seen it in my body language, because he wrapped his arms around my body tightly and bucked only his hips, to maximize my clitoral stimulation. It worked. I totally let go and came hard while he fucked me. I saw stars and I lost all control of my body. Chuck had given me the orgasm of orgasms. It was the most intense cum I ever felt, and this guy just gave it to me.

Chuck didn't stop fucking me. I think what I felt was a g-spot orgasm, and I was approaching another one. His big cock was hitting just the right spot inside of me. I only remember looking up at him and then cumming again. I'm not sure if I fainted momentarily or what, but that's all I remember. The tremendous pleasure I felt, jolted me, making me lose consciousness for a moment. But he kept going.

I was near exhaustion and wanted him to fill me with his cum. I recovered from my stupor and looked at his face. I didn't say anything, but just moved my lips to say "cum for me baby" and he did. Chuck rammed my pussy a few more times, and then plunged deep into me, releasing his sperm deep inside of me. I held onto his body with my shaky arms and legs, making certain that I received all of his cum. I was in heaven right then and there. No one had ever made me feel so good.

We just lay around for awhile, his cock still plugging my hole.

"I've never felt anything like that Chuck." I told him.

"I told you that I was gonna rock your world and you didn't believe it." He replied.

"I believe it now baby." I admitted.

I got up to go pee, his cock popping out of my poor abused little pussy. No cum dripped from my pussy until I was on the toilet to pee. He must have squirted it directly into my uterus, deep inside. A huge dollop dropped out and into the toilet, but not before I reached down and scooped up a little onto my finger and put it in my mouth. What a nasty little bitch I could be.

Chuck was waiting for me in the room with his cock, now hard again, in his hand. I walked over to the sofa again standing with my legs apart, facing away from him. I bent over and supported myself on the sofa with my arms. My pussy and asshole were wide open and waiting for him. He took his cock and laid it down between my cheeks. He began sliding it back and forth, kind of like fucking my tits, rubbing it over my asshole. It felt good, but I was terrified of being fucked in my ass and wasn't going to let him have the pleasure tonight or any night. I had let guys put their finger in my ass, but that was it, and then only on occasion.

Chuck knew that he wasn't going to get that from me, so we just fucked again, then finally I left.

Chuck and I saw each other almost nightly for a few weeks. I craved his big cock and was used to it already. I suppose my body had adjusted to his size, and with all of the practice, my pussy could accommodate his cock without issue. If there would ever be another guy, he'd know for sure that I had been fucking black guys by the size of my pussy. There would be no turning back after taking a monster penis like Chuck's.

One particular night, I met up with him, nothing unusual. I couldn't wait for him to fuck me. We had a few beers and started to get things going. I gave him one of my awesome blowjobs, swallowing his cum, as always. I got on my hands and knees on the floor and Chuck laid his big black pipe between my cheeks again. This time when he teased me by rubbing his cock head over my asshole, I really wanted him to push it in. I was afraid to, because I've never done anal before, but my curiosity was getting the best of me. Chuck had been trying to fuck my ass since we met three weeks ago, but would never just do it without my full consent. This time would be different. I don't know if I was just really horny, or buzzed from the beer, or that seeing all the internet porn with hot girls taking huge cocks in their asses was brainwashing me to try it. My pussy was dripping wet and ready for his big cock to penetrate me when I decided to go for it.

"Chuck, would you like to try and put your cock in my ass tonight?" I asked sheepishly.

"You're just teasing me baby, right?" He said.

"Why don't you just put the head inside of me, and I'll tell you if this is going to work for me." I responded with certainty.

"Ok Mel, but just the head. If you can't handle me, just tell me and I'll stop." He continued.

"Ok." I said.

Chuck went and grabbed the lube from my nightstand and poured it onto my asshole, rubbing on it with his fingers. He told me to keep my ass in the air, while laying my head down on the carpet. I obeyed. Next he took the bottle of the lube and placing it against my anus, squirted a bunch into my ass, followed by his finger. He gently slid in into my asshole, back and forth, making certain that things would glide easily. To my surprise, his finger felt really good and Chuck knew it by my breathing changes. He stopped fucking me with his finger and proceeded to pour more lube onto his cock and then stroked himself for a while until the deep black color glistened with wetness and became extremely hard. He was ready and so was I.

He told me to relax my muscles, and then pressed the head of his cock against my asshole and once again, rubbed it over my anus driving me wild with anticipation and a bit of fear.

"Ok baby, if you're ready, I want you to move your ass back onto me until my dick is inside of you. I want you to make all of the motions so you can control everything." He said.

He just knelt behind me and waited for my move. I pressed my self back to him, feeling the pressure of him on my anus. I just slowly rocked back and forth feeling increased pressure with each motion towards his cock. There was a feeling of pressure, but not pain, as I managed to push my asshole over the head of his cock. Chuck's penis was in my ass. I was again surprised by the intense feeling of him just barely inside of me and without the pain I imagined I would experience. I continued to move back and forth getting used to the fullness I felt deep inside of me.

Chuck didn't say a word. He just enjoyed the act as I had control over everything. I picked myself up and turned my body so that I could see his cock in my ass. I continued my rocking, taking more of him inside with each move. I watched the large vein on the top of his cock squish down as it squeezed through my anus and into my ass. With a few more gentle rocks, half his cock disappeared in me, then almost all of it, and then finally, I felt the warmth of his body pressing up against my ass cheeks. I had his entire penis inside of me. I confirmed this when I reached my hand between my legs up to my pussy and felt his balls pressed up against it. I was in disbelief; all of him fit inside of me.

Chuck's cock in my ass felt completely filling and any pain from the stretching I may have sensed was totally blocked out in my mind by the pleasure it gave me. I was in absolute ecstasy as I continued my rocking onto his cock progressively harder. I was gliding over it easily now, and Chuck was beginning to move with my rhythm until the sound of his pelvis slapping against my ass was echoing in the bedroom. He was fucking my ass hard and I began crying out for him to continue.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me baby! Fuck my ass harder! Give it to me!" I hollered.

"Fuck yeah!" Chuck yelled, and then started laughing as he pounded my helpless body.

I was moments away from the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. His giggling to himself was actually turning me on even more. I suppose it had made me feel so dirty inside, so conquered, that it overwhelmed me. I was basically just the girl next door in public, but in the bedroom, I had become a black cock loving whore. I had succumbed to a black guy's sexual demands and allowed myself to be fucked anally. When you reach that point, what other way could a girl possibly be violated? For me, it was the final act to put me in the same ranks with any of the porn star girls that I saw on my computer.

I began rubbing my clit with my fingers as the huge cock rammed into me again and again. My wetness had begun running from my pussy onto my pubic hair, and up my belly. As I reached orgasm, my mind became disconnected from my body. The waves and waves of intense pleasure put my body into shock, and my quivering pussy, helplessly contracted around my fingers for a long time. The feeling of fullness from Chuck's cock in my ass kept my orgasm going until the point of exhaustion for me. I recovered slightly and realized I still had my fingers inside myself when he told me that he was going to cum.

Chuck pumped my ass several more times until finally crashing into me and cumming into my ass. The very moment I felt his cock expanding and pumping his load inside of me, I orgasmed again. With my fingers in my pussy, I could feel his penis throbbing through the thin wall separating it from my colon, as it sprayed sperm deep inside my body. That just sent me over the edge and my over stimulated pussy began contracting once more before making me pass out.

I awoke hours later in the morning to find myself alone in my apartment, lying on the floor, and leaking Chuck's sperm from my ass all over the carpet. My legs were still spread apart as they were hours earlier. He had finished with me, leaving me there like a whore. I had given him exactly what he wanted and he just abandoned me sometime after I passed out from the exhaustion from my numerous orgasms. I guess I felt sad and humiliated, but that was just a passing emotion as soon as the telephone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Melanie, how are you feeling today?" The voice asked.

"Where are you and why did you leave me?" I returned.

"I got a little hungry, so I split. You o.k.?" Chuck asked.

"Yes baby, but I just wish you were here with me." I said.

"I'll be back tonight baby. Same time?" He asked rhetorically.

"Same time. I miss you."

Chuck didn't respond. He just hung up the telephone. He had me right where he wanted me; I had no self control anymore. I had become his sexual servant and the troubling thing was that I really didn't mind. I knew that he was just using me. He was just 'tapping his white girl' whenever he pleased. I shouldn't have let him continue, but I daydreamed about his cock and craved it all of the time. As much as he was using me to get off, I was using him, only in my case, I only wanted him to fuck me. I knew that Chuck was fucking other girls. He didn't even deny it. For whatever reason, he had a hold on me that only he could satisfy. I desperately needed his cock in me now, but I had to find another guy who gave me at least some measure of respect. Or did I?

chasingDan
chasingDan
214 Followers