I Know Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman's surrender.
1k words
3.81
14k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttocs68
ttocs68
20 Followers

It's a typical Friday night, I have no real plans and after dinner I head over to the hotel down town to listen to the Jazz band that plays every other Friday. I know the Sax player and he nod's as I walk in and look around.

It's fairly crowded and I see a stool at the bar next to a respectable attorney type woman who gives me a glance then looks away.

I am not the type of man who turns heads or woman notice right away but I do have a gift. It's a bit more than a gift, it's really an intuition. I can look at a woman and know if she is submissive. I didn't always understand this gift but today I respect it and use it with great responsibility. I would never use it to make a woman do something she wasn't comfortable doing, that is unless that's what she needed.

As I sit down and order a drink I catch her eye in the bar mirror and she briefly looks at me then turns her seat around and faces the stage. My drink comes and I turn around and face the stage and out of the corner of my eye I notice the Grey pleated skirt, the black hose and ankle strap heels.

I am intrigued. I turn sideways and look at her, she is wearing a button front cashmere sweater and with one button undone. I think to myself this is going to be fun. She has repressed submissive written all over her. I look her over from head to toe, not caring what she thinks, and she catches my eye and begins to say something dismissive, I am sure, and I say,

"Don't!"

"Excuse me?" she says.

"I said don't...you heard me."

I see the hesitation in her eyes.

"I don't know you and I have no clue what you are talking about."

I have her attention now and whether she will admit it or if she even knows it she is mine.

"Don't, whatever you were going to say, save it. I know you. I know what woman like you think and I know what woman like you want."

"I sincerely doubt that," she says.

I turn and look into her eyes, I don't say a word I just stare into her eyes. I can do this all night. She looks away and takes a big sip of her drink. I catch the bartender's eye and signal for another drink for her.

"Shall I tell you what you are Pet?"

"How dare you, I don't need this" she gets up to leave.

"Sit down and shut up and listen, you might learn something."

"Like I said I know you, I know your heart is racing right now. I know that no man speaks to you like this and I know you're hopeful. I know that you're hopeful I really do know what you are. I know that deep down inside you have been waiting for a man like me. I know, at first ,you didn't give me a second thought and I know right now you're waiting/hoping for me to hit the target."

"Target...and what would that be?" she asks.

"That you're a slut, that you want to be used and abused, that you need to be humiliated and the more you're humiliated the more you like it. I know your panties, if you're wearing any, are soaked."

I can see I have her but she doesn't believe it. She wants to but she has to put up 1 last struggle to maintain her dignity.

"Oh my god, no...no that's not true...you're...your wrong."

"That's wrong, I'm wrong? Admit it slut, you are so turned on you will do whatever I say. You have no choice, we both know it. You're as ready as you have ever been to submit, to give in to your lifelong fantasies. You're ready to surrender and see just how far you will go to feed your inner slut. You can't wait for me to humiliate you, can you cunt?"

That's it, I can see it, the magic word.

"Cunt."

It's like a key that opens the lock and we both know it.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...please...please...how could you know...tell me...please...tell me what to do."

She moans, she is a new person.

"Tell me what you are."

"I am a slut...I am your slut...I am your whore...I am your toy."

I can smell the excitement and I know what to do. It's now my time to give her what she craves.

"I want you to go in the bathroom, take off your bra, remove your panties and carry your panties in your hand when you come back. If you have any bright red lipstick put it on whore, you have two minutes or face the punishment."

I watch as you hurry away, a completely different woman than when I walked in. It's barely 90 seconds and I see you walking quickly back, panties in hand and lipstick on heavy as you sit next to me.

"Is this okay sir?"

"Unbutton your sweater until your tits show then raise your skirt and open your legs."

"Ahhh...omg...oh fuck Sir...omg."

Its dark in the bar but I know even if it was bright she would do whatever I say.

"Wider slut and reach down and pinch and pull your cunt lips until it hurts...don't stop until I say so."

She reaches down and grabs her lips and proceeds to pinch and pull her lips.

"Oh fuk...oh fuk...omg...omg...please."

"Harder cunt, don't stop."

She is beside herself, lost in the humiliating act she is performing, blind to anyone who can see this.

"Omg...omg...oh fuuuukkkkk."

I reach over and bite her ear and command her to CUM!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhh."

She cums and cums and almost falls off the chair. She is barely aware of the few people that have watched her humiliating act.

"Look up whore, look at these people who watched you debase yourself like you always wanted to, who watched you play with your cunt in public like a whore, tell me slut, what do you want?"

"More Sir...please... please... please sir...I need more."

ttocs68
ttocs68
20 Followers