I Know She's the Devil

Story Info
A short list of some of my wife's s sexual experiences.
1.3k words
3.13
15.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first met her I thought she was way out my league. I hit on her hard and confident then we were going for a drink after her work. We are a couple and went back to my parents and she stayed.

I knew that night she was filthy. We lay on our sides facing each other naked and she wanked me off, leg wide up and over me pointing my dick right at her pussy. I told her I was going to cum and she just smiled and kept going making me cum hard all over her pussy then grabbed the end tight and rubbed it up her soaking cunt before pulling me into her. I came all over her spread pussy lips then she made me fuck her hard, cum squelching as I pushed as deep as I could. That's the kind of girl she is and I loved it.

She told me all her past experiences as I asked, no hesitation. She was being fucked in the back of cars every weekend at a local car cruise place. She done a video with her ex boyfriend before me with him and a prostitute. She has fucked some of her brothers friends. Then she said she fucked her teacher in high school. This totally shocked me even for her but got me horny as fuck at the same time so I asked her and asked her about every detail.

When she was in high school she had a huge crush on her maths teacher, she said she used to flirt like mad with him and he used to like it, she could just tell so she took it further and further. She would whisper cheeky comments and he would laugh. She started bending over to pick things up in her short skirt so he could see, that sort of thing. She said eventually he used to talk a little after class for a minute or two then he asked her to meet him one Saturday. She says she drank a bottle of cheap drink called MD20/20 and was hammered. He drove them miles away to the middle of nowhere and walked her into the woods a little then stripped her completely naked. She said she was shaking like a leaf because she liked him so much then he took his top off and then his bottoms. She said his cock was easily double the length and girth of anything she'd seen before and struggled to suck it, he got a real kick out of that then lay her down before licking her out a little and spitting on his hand and rubbing it up her pussy.

She says he rubbed his bellend off her pussy a little then pushed into her, she wasn't a virgin but never experienced anything like it before. She says because of the drink she just took it squealing like a bitch and holding her ankles wide like a slut. She said he stretcher her out and fucked past her cervix, slow at first then getting faster and harder till he was balls deep. He came inside her then climbed off and put his cum covered dick in her mouth making her choke on it then they dressed and he took her back, dropped her on the outskirts of the town and she got a bus home. She answered me that she leaked the cum out all the way home and almost looked like she'd pissed herself and it turned into a regular thing for about 4 month.

After this she fucked about then found someone else hung and they went with each other in a serious relationship for a couple of years. This is the ex she done a threesome video with a prostitute for. In this relationship at the end she found herself being in a party and falling out with him, she drank far too much and some of the guys in the party just kept filling her with more drink and flirting with her, her boyfriend at the time didn't like it so left. She continued to drink more and then she was in the bedroom with 3 guys. She said they fucked her for half the night and took pleasure phoning her boyfriend and stuff while it was happening. No surprise then that the relationship ended there and then and she left England to move back into her mothers house where I met her about a year later when she was 17 I think.

She's been unfaithful and been caught almost red handed. One time I came back after work and a guy she knows who only ever comes round with his girlfriend was leaving with a stupid smile on his face. He walked out as I was leaving my car in the drive. I asked her about it and she denied it.

Eventually I got her out her tits and started sex with her. I got her huge toy out while she had took Valium and tied her wrists to her ankles doggystyle and blindfolded her, I spoke filthy to her teasing her pussy lips with the huge bellend on the toy going a little deeper each time. Her pussy lips were wide open gripping into the tip of the dildo, it's 12 inch with 7 inch circumference. It stretches her wide and she begs for it pushing back trying to make it fuck her. The dildo gets to its fattest point, the ridge of the bellend and pops inside her and starts to slide easy into her pussy and I pull back again, the bellend is so big it feels like a plug stopping it from coming out, she screams at me to fuck her and I don't. I call her a slut and tell her to beg for it then slowly push it back in a little bit.

She screams at me again begging me to fuck her with it so I start pushing it deep inside her and she squeals I pull back and start to fuck her really deep and fast with it pushing hard into her, she tries to squirt hard but only a little escapes and you can hear it swoosh about while I fuck her and I pull it out hard and it actually pops and lets a flood of her liquid pour out down her legs and onto the bed. She's looking for the dildo trying to push back into it and I tell her to tell me if she fucked him in our bed then rub it's huge bellend up and down her lips and tease it back in just before popping inside fully and she's just begging "please fuck me with it, fucking fuck me with it". Again I ask her and push it in hard, it slides up a third of its length pretty easy and I whisper in her ear did you fuck him in our bed when I was at work that day, yes or no, she screams yes, yes I fucked him. I fuck her faster pushing her head down with her ass up and holding it by the balls im pushing it up her as fast and hard as possible. I ask her did he cum inside her and she's screaming yes at me over and over. If I wasn't so horny I'd have killed her but all I could think about was I like whats happening. I fucked her with the huge dildo from then on without stopping, just asking questions and she answered.

Turns out she's had secret profiles on twitter and Instagram plus a couple of camera site profiles. She used to ask me if I want a back massage then sit behind me and while I'm watching tv she would flash her pussy and tits to guys on her phone, and there's more but that can be for another time.

I know she's the devil but I love her.