I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

I moved a little closer until I could smell her perfume. I stepped to the side to make sure that the scarf was totally covering her eyes. Again I moved directly behind her. Slowly and with trembling hands I raised my arms and placed my hands on my teachers shoulders. I squeezed softly as I felt the great amount of tension in her muscles. Slowly and softly I massaged her shoulders as if to tell her to relax, everything was going to be all right. I slowly began to slide my hands down her arms as they hung down to her sides. I heard Mrs. Graph inhale sharply as my hands slid past her elbows and over her forearms. Ever so softly I slid my hands back up her arms to her shoulders.

As I continued to rub my teachers arms I stood behind her with a rock hard cock. I could feel the head of my dick pushing into Mrs. Graph's ass crack. I continued to run my finger tips up and down her arms before moving to her back. I lightly traced my fingers up and down Mrs. Graph's spine causing her to shiver. I felt her bra strap and again noticed that she followed my instructions as there was no clasp in the back. My fingers continued to lightly tease her blouse covered back. I became more bold. I slid my finger tips down her spine but slid them back up her sides. Mrs. Graph let out a loud sigh and gasp as my finger tips grazed the sides of her breasts.

Mrs. Graph squirmed slightly as my fingers continued to slide up and down her sides. With every up and down stroke of my fingers I made sure that I grazed the sides of her magnificent breasts. I could feel the softness and the roundness of her breasts through her blouse and bra. As I continued to trace my finger tips up and down her sides, she began to breath heavier.

Slowly my hands were on her sides just above the hips. Slowly I began to slide my hands around and over her stomach. "Ohhhhhhhhhh" Mrs. Graph moaned out as I felt her navel beneath my finger tips. I slowly began to slide my hands back and forth from her stomach to her sides. With each passing of my hands back and forth I slowly began to slide my hands upwards closer to her magnificent breasts.

As my hands continued to inch higher up her stomach, Mrs. Graph nearly jumped to the ceiling as my thumbs brushed against the bottoms of her breasts. "Oh Goddddd......" Mrs. Graph moaned as my thumbs slid higher over her breasts. Now my thumbs and forefingers were caressing her breasts as I continued to slide my hands from her sides to her middle. I felt her nipples stiffen through both layers of material as my thumbs caressed her most sensitive spot. Mrs. Graph was now breathing heavily and nearly panting. My hands continued to fondle my teacher's breasts until I had both hands cupping her globes.

My hands were now up at her neck. Using my thumb and fore finger I began to work the very top button of Mrs. Graph's blouse. As I pushed the top button through the hole Mrs. Graph moaned out "please don't do this, please stop." That only caused me to move my fingers that much quicker to her next button. Again I pushed the button through the hole. I slid my hands down to her third button and began to work it through the hole. "Please no" Mrs. Graph again moaned. I could feel her blouse begin to open now that three buttons were undone.

I slid my fingers down to the fourth button. I leaned in closer allowing my cock to be smashed into her ass as my fingers continued to fumble with her button. I lowered my head and inhaled her scent next to her ear as I felt the fourth button become undone. Again I could feel her blouse sag open even more in the front. My fingers were now at the bottom button. I began to fumble with the button as I kissed her softly on her neck. Mrs. Graph began to pant and moan as my tongue began to slide across her neck and over her ear. Just as I began to nibble on her ear lobe the final button popped free and her blouse was now completely open.

Again I began to slide my finger tips ever so lightly over her naked stomach. I slid my tongue into my teacher's ear causing her to nearly scream. I slid my hands up and again felt her bra encased breasts. I let her breasts sit in my hands for a moment just savoring the moment. Mrs. Graph's head was now tilted slightly as my lips and tongue continued to assault her ear. Slight moans were evident as I began to massage her breasts through her bra.

I could feel her stiff nipples through her lace bra and I immediately pinched both of them alternately. Mrs. Graph moaned loudly as I continued to pinch her stiffening buds. I began to kiss Mrs. Graph on her cheek. I slid my tongue across her cheek towards her pink lipstick covered lips. I maneuvered my fingers until I found her clasp. Just as I slid my tongue over the corner of her mouth I pushed her clasp in and unhooked her bra. "Oh Godddddd......" She moaned as my tongue now had a chance to enter the corner of her mouth.

Slowly I pulled the lace material away from her breasts. At that moment I realized that I was sliding my tongue over Mrs. Graph's tongue. I couldn't believe that she was now kissing back at me. She gasped deeply as I pulled the material free from her breasts. The rush of cool air over her hot flesh caused her to shriek.

Again I returned my hands to her now naked breasts. I cupped them and squeezed them causing her nipples to stand out even farther. Mrs. Graph's head was now turned to the side as she met my kisses midway in mid air as our tongues pushed back and forth at each others. I began to tug at her nipples. "Ohhhhhh" Mrs. Graph moaned as she pressed her mouth onto mine. I knew I had to pull away. I removed my mouth from hers and slowly sank to my knees directly behind her. I slid my hands from her soft supple breasts down to her hips.

My face was now directly behind my teacher's ass. I leaned in until my cheek touched her skirt covered ass. I pressed my face into her harder as I slowly began to slide my hands down her legs. Her thigh's were so soft through the material as I inched my way down to her knees. I pulled my face from Mrs. Graph's ass and continued to move my hands down over her soft calves. I reached the bottom of her skirt and slid my hands directly onto her feet. I pulled her skirt away from her foot and saw the sexiest high heel shoe. She bought a five inch sandal that showed nearly all of her stocking encased foot.

I placed my hands on both of her feet and began to slide my hands up her legs under her skirt. I felt her hot soft legs as I made my way to her knees. Mrs. Graph was again moaning as I inched my finger tips up past her knees. Higher and higher I slid my fingers until I felt the tops of her lace stockings. The naked flesh above her stocking tops was on fire. I could feel her heat radiating from her flesh as I continued to inch my fingers higher. Her thigh's were so soft and smooth as I touched the bottoms of her ass cheeks. I slowly slid my hands up her ass feeling her naked ass crack. "Oh God noooo..." Mrs. Graph moaned as I reached around to the front of her. My hands slid over her panties in the front and I could feel her pubic hair under the soft material. Again I slid my hands back around behind her and enjoyed the sensations of my fingers on my teachers naked ass cheeks.

I reached up and hooked my fingers around the waist band of Mrs. Graph's thong. Slowly I began to pull downward. "Oh Godddddd..." Mrs. Graph moaned as her thong began to move downward. I felt her waistband slide down over her hips. I continued to pull her thong downward. I felt the tiny strap pull free from her ass cheeks as she moaned loudly. I continued to slide the dainty piece of material down her legs until it was down at her feet. I reached out and placed my hand around her ankle. I lifted her foot high enough to slide the pink thong over and off of her foot. I grabbed her left foot and again lifted it high enough to pull her thong away freely.

I looked at her thong for a moment. I saw she followed my directions perfectly. It was indeed a pink thong and she autographed the area right where her pussy rests. I slowly raised her thong to my face and immediately saw the dampness of the material. I raised the crotch up to my nose and inhaled her scent. My cock twitched like never before. I set the tiny thong down on her desk. I pulled her long sleeves down a bit off of her arms. I took the material and began to tie it in a knot so her arms were forced to stay behind her. I pulled her desk chair over and placed it directly in front of her. This was the first I ever saw of her now naked breasts. As I sat down in the chair I was amazed at how firm they were. They hung down her chest like a perfect rack. As I continued to stare at her breasts I began to unbutton my gown. My cock stood out like the Eiffel Tower as I sat there before my blindfolded teacher.

I reached out and took her arms. I pulled down on her elbows and it was as if she knew what to do. Slowly she sank to her knees before me. I reached out and placed my hand behind her head and ever so slowly guided her face down closer and closer to my throbbing cock. Instead of going right for her mouth I decided to rub my cock over her cheeks. As my cock hit her face it was instinct that caused her mouth to open. After a few seconds of rubbing her face I guided my cock directly into her open mouth.

I watched my teacher as she began to suck my cock. The sight of my blindfolded teacher going up and down on me while her breasts hung out freely was almost too much. The sight of my teacher's lips sliding up and down my shaft was amazing. This is what I fantasized to and jacked off to all year. Suddenly Mrs. Graph began to take more and more of me in her mouth. I soon felt the back of her throat as her warm mouth totally encased my cock. Occasionally she would pull off and use only her tongue. That was just a picture perfect sight, almost like in a porno movie.

Suddenly my glistening cock towered over her face as she began to run her tongue through my balls. I wanted to moan out loud but couldn't as I knew she would know who I am for sure. As she continued tongue my nuts I felt a big drop of pre cum begin to slide down my cock. I nearly passed out when Mrs. Graph took my entire ball sack into her mouth and sucked on it. Slowly My blindfolded teacher began to slide her tongue up my shaft. She stopped at the spot where my pre cum was dripping and licked hungrily at it. The whole time my cock was twitching and pre cum was oozing from the tip.

Mrs. Graph continued to slide her tongue all the way to the tip of my cock. Again she slowly opened her mouth and pulled only my head into her hot mouth. I could feel her tighten her lips around my head. She began to suck on and off as if she was trying to make me cum. All of a sudden she began to bob her head up and down. She used such a rhythmic motion that in no time I felt my balls beginning to tighten. She never slowed down as her head continued to move up and down. The feeling of her tongue sliding up and down the underside of my shaft was too much. I felt my balls begin to contract and knew I could not hold back any longer.

Just then I felt the first spasm in my balls. I felt that first load of cum rush up my shaft. Suddenly I felt it splash into Mrs. Graph's throat as she continued to slide her mouth up and down over my cock. The second spasm sent cum racing up my shaft. Just then Mrs. Graph pulled her mouth off of my cock. My cum shot forth and landed right on her face. There was a string of cum from the corner of her nose that ran all the way across her cheek and ended on her jaw. I felt the next spasm sending another load of cum up my shaft. Mrs. Graph moved up higher on my knees allowing her naked breasts to smother my cock. As her breasts were above my cock a rope of cum shot out and landed on her neck. The trail traced down over her left nipple. Mrs. Graph used her arms to push her breasts around my spurting cock. I continued to pump spasm after spasm of cum between her breasts as she began rocking her tits over my cock. Finally I finished cumming. I pushed my teacher back and saw my cum dripping down from her neck and breasts. She looked so beautiful as she knelt there before me. There was something so erotic about having my teacher blindfolded, wrists tied behind her back and my cum dripping down from her breasts. I sat there for a moment before I stood up and pushed the chair aside.

I pulled Mrs. Graph back up to her feet. She was a good listened as her feet were still within the circles that I had drawn on the floor. I stood before my cum covered teacher and leaned in. I kissed her softly on her lips. Instinctively she opened her mouth and again our tongues danced in mid air. While we kissed I reached down and began to unhook her skirt. I found the hook and pulled it allowing it to pop free. While our tongues continued to dance I let her skirt go. It fell in a heap at her feet causing her to press her lips onto mine and ram her tongue down my throat. The moaning sounds coming from her told me she was ready for this.

I pulled myself away in order to admire my naked teacher. I couldn't believe the sight I was looking at. I dropped to my knees and again grabbed her ankle in order to raise her foot to remove her skirt. I did the same with her other foot. Looking up I saw her pussy for the very first time. It was so beautiful as her lips hung down and were glistening with wetness. Actually her inner thigh's were wet with her pussy juices too. She had on the sexiest pair of lace thigh high stockings that really accented her legs. And her shoes were magnificent. They were strappy five inch sandals. The straps wrapped around her calves all the way to her knees.

I sat down on the ground. The tile floor was cold under my naked ass but it seemed to not bother me. I placed my hands on Mrs. Graph's legs and pulled myself under her crotch. There was my prize right before my face. Her neatly trimmed wet pussy was only mere inches from my face. I could hear her panting as she knew what I was about to do.

Ever so slowly I inched my face closer and closer to my teacher's cunt. I could smell her excitedness as her aroma filled my nostrils. I began to run my nose through her trimmed bush. Mrs. Graph moaned "Oh dear God" As I tilted my head down and pulled myself under her a little farther. As I enjoyed the view I knew I had to get down to business. I ever so lightly traced my tongue from the bottom of her pussy lips to her clit. Then I slid my tongue back down. Mrs. Graph began to moan loudly and out of control. Her pussy began to drip on my face as I continued to slide just the tip of my tongue up and down the length of her slit. Using my hands I cupped her ass cheeks to steady myself. Using one swift motion I sank my tongue into her hole as far as I could. I felt her pussy lips part on my tongue and the taste inside was slightly different. I began to ram my tongue deeper and deeper into her hole. Her panting turned to cries of pleasure as I slid one hand from her ass cheek and pressed a finger against her ass hole.

suddenly Mrs. Graph lost control. Her body began to tremble and I sensed her knees were growing weak. I could feel her pussy juices running freely from her pussy and onto my face. I continued to thrust my tongue in and out of her now sopping wet hole as my finger continued to lightly tease her ass hole.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God..." Mrs. Graph said over and over as she continued to cum on my face. She continued to use her legs to grind her pussy on my mouth until her orgasm began to subside. Her body continued to tremble and shake as she came down from her orgasm. I adjusted myself quickly and placed my lips over her now protruding clit. I sucked lightly on her clit while my tongue began to flick back and forth over it. I pressed on her ass hole a little harder and suddenly she began to tremble and cum a second time. "Oh god I'm cumming again" my teacher screamed as I felt her rush of juices coating my face. I had to steady her for fear that she would fall and knock off her blindfold.

Finally I removed my mouth from my teacher's pussy. I pulled myself from beneath her and stood up in front of her. Her hair was no longer neat and curled rather it was frizzy and flat. Her skin has a light sheen of sweat on it. Quietly I walked completely around Mrs. Graph to admire her newfound beauty. Even though her eyes were covered with a scarf I could still see the glow and excitedness in her face. I knew she was enjoying what was happening to her as she stood there so patiently and willingly. I scanned every inch of her sexy body from the tips of her toes all the way to the tip of her head.

I walked up to Mrs. Graph and reached down and untied her shirt sleeves. I let her arms hang down at her sides before I began to pull her long sleeve blouse off of her magnificent body. Once off I tossed her top onto her desk. I grabbed her bra and began to pull it off of her. Surprisingly she assisted me by pulling her arms through the straps. Once again I stood back to admire this beautiful creature from head to toe. She was absolutely stunning as she stood perched atop of her five inch heels with her legs encased in white lace stockings. The straps around her calves accented her legs so perfectly. She was truly the most beautiful woman on the planet.

I stepped around to the side of Mrs. Graph and began to bend her over. I pulled her arms out and placed her hands on the dry erase board. I had her positioned so she was nearly at a ninety degree angle. Immediately she took the marker that was tied to her wrist and pushed the cap off of it. She immediately drew two check on the board indicating the two times I made her cum already.

I walked back behind her and with a soft smack I slapped her naked ass cheeks. The ripple of her flesh caused her ass to jiggle momentarily. I smacked her ass once again and watched her cheeks again jiggle. To my surprise Mrs. Graph moaned loudly, "oh god yesssss..." I moved into position behind her and held onto her hips. I eased my cock between her legs and stood up all the way so her pussy lips gripped around the top of my shaft. My head stood out in front of her as I slowly began to rock back and forth. Moans began to emanate from her gut as my shaft began to slide back and forth in her slit. "Oh god fuck me" Mrs. Graph moaned as she held onto the board.

I pulled back and positioned the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I began to slowly push inward as I felt her begin to push back. Her panting turned into moans as I began to thrust in and out of her tight hole. I couldn't believe the feeling I had as her pussy gripped at my cock as I thrust in and out of her. Our tempo went from slow to fast quickly. Suddenly I watched my teacher take her marker and make a check on the board. She was trembling and shaking as she stood bent over allowing me to fuck her. Her ass continued to thrust back at me as I felt her cum begin to drip off of my cock and balls. Suddenly she began to cry out "oh God yessss....." as she began to shake in even a stronger orgasm. "Oh God. oh God, oh God..." she screamed over and over as her taught body continued to tremble. Suddenly she marked a second check on the board. I continued slamming my cock into her at a furious pace. Moments later she marked a third check on the board. Her pussy was becoming flooded with her juices as her love tunnel was becoming even slipperier.

I removed my hand from her hip and lightly slapped her ass again. Immediately her hand reached up and she marked a fourth check on the board. She was totally out of control as she shook and trembled in my hands. "Oh fuck yeahhhhhhhhhh..." she screamed as she began to come down from her earth shaking orgasm. Just then there was a voice outside of her door. We both froze as we heard someone trying to open her door. We heard the handle jiggle as someone tried to open the door. "Mrs. Graph are you in there" the voice said from the hallway. This was her chance to cry out and scream for help. Rather, she just stood there bent over before me blindfolded and holding the dry erase board.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers