I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

I returned my mouth to her dripping cunt and began to snake my tongue in and out of her dripping hole. I found her erect clit and began to flick my tongue rapidly over it causing her knees to nearly buckle. "Oh God" Mrs. Graph screamed as she now held onto the railing to keep from falling down the stairs. I began alternating rapid flicks of my tongue across her clit and deep probing thrusts of my tongue into her warm wet depths.

I pulled her ass tighter into me while I continued to tongue fuck her like never before. I slid my tongue up to her clit and scraped it with my teeth. My teacher nearly lost all self control as my teeth scraped her now overly sensitive clit. While I continued to lap at my educator I slid my hand into the crack of her soft ass. I felt the strap of her thong while I continued to lap. I plastered my mouth over my teachers cunt and began to suck. I flicked my tongue rapidly across the tip of her clit as I slid my finger onto my teachers ass hole. I began pressing harder on her ass as I felt her thong begin to disappear into her sphincter. Mrs. Graph lost it. Her knees began to quiver as she screamed out in passion. "Oh God yesssss..." Mrs. Graph screamed out over and over while I continued to press on her ass hole while I sucked on her wetness. Suddenly her knees buckled and she fell on top of me. I held onto her to keep her from falling down the stairs. Our mouth's found each others and we began kissing more passionately than ever before. My teacher cupped my face while her lips remained locked on mine. Our tongues danced in and out of each others mouths while we lay awkwardly on the stairs. Not wanting her to try to feel me in order to try to identify me I pulled myself from beneath her beautiful body. As I stood up I took my teachers hands into mine and again guided her into her bedroom.

I sat down on the corner of her bed. My teacher was now standing before me as I tried to pull her closer. Mrs. Graph resisted and pulled her arm from my hand. She took a half step back and I watched in astonishment as my teacher began to sway her hips as she slowly pulled the tiny waist band of her thong down her ever so shapely hips. My heart skipped a beat as she pulled her thong down far enough and showed me her neatly trimmed bush. Just like that she dropped her thong allowing it to fall to the floor at her feet. She took one step and stepped out of her thong but left it hooked around her other ankle. I pulled my blindfolded teacher to me and she instinctively lifted her right leg over me and slowly sat down on my lap. I couldn't believe it when I watched her reach down and hold my cock while she lowered herself down onto my throbbing member. Suddenly I felt my head slide into her slippery tunnel as she continued to lower herself down onto me. Finally she was sitting on my lap with my cock completely buried deep inside of her.

I watched as Mrs. Graph flipped her vail up over her head, exposing her blindfolded face to me. Our lips met again as my teacher slowly began to bounce up and down. I couldn't believe how aggressive Mrs. Graph was becoming. It was like she was actually trying to lead us. Our tongues continued to dance while I reached behind her and cupped her sweet sexy soft ass cheeks. Our breathing became rampant as I continued to thrust up and down while she continued to grind her pussy on my throbbing member.

Moans soon began to escape her lips as she began to bounce up and down a little quicker. I reached up and cupped her breasts as they bounced up and down. I pushed her tits up and in before lowering my head to her chest. Pushing in a little harder I lowered my lips to both of her nipples. I began flicking my tongue rapidly over both of her nipples at the same time. "Oh God" Mrs. Graph cried out. Looking up I watched her tilt her head back as I sucked down harder on her nipples. Suddenly my teacher let out a cry as she arched her back. Her body went rigid as she remained impaled on my cock. While I continued to suck hard on her nipples I realized that Mrs. Graph stopped moving. I could feel her pussy muscles gripping at my cock while she began to twitch and shake out of control. "Ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh Goddddd..." my teacher cried out as she bit her lower lip and came violently on my lap.

I removed my lips from her nipples and let her breasts hang down to their normal position. I slowly rolled over and eased my teacher off of my turgid cock. I continued to roll her until she was on her hands and knees at the base of the bed. I stood up and admired my teacher for a moment as she knelt before me only in stockings, garters and heels. Her thong still remained wrapped around her one ankle as she waited for me to make my next move. I could see her glistening pussy lips hanging down between her legs. I could hardly contain myself as I began to slowly move closer to her.

I reached out and took my lovely teachers hips into my hands. My cock slid under her and rested against her slippery cunt lips. A soft moan escaped her lips as I slowly began to rock back and forth. The top of my cock began to massage her outer lips as I continued to thrust back and forth. Amazingly Mrs. Graph began to moan and cry out. "Oh god I'm gonna cummm..." Mrs. Graph began to shiver while she arched her back. My cock continued to caress her outer lips and clit. I reached down and grabbed her hair and pulled her head back to really arch her back. As I pulled her head up a low guttural moan escaped her lips. Using my hand I drew back and slapped her ass. "Again" I heard from my teacher. I drew my hand back and again slapped her ass cheek. "Oh God yesss..., again" I slapped her ass a third time in the same spot while I continued to slide my cock back and forth in the cleft of her pussy.

I slid back farther and inserted my cock into her dripping cunt while my hand swatted down onto her now red ass. "Oh Godddd..." Mrs. Graph cried out as she began to shake uncontrollably. I smacked her ass again, only this time a little harder. "OOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Mrs. graph cried out as her body exploded into a massive orgasm. I pulled back on her hair until her head was pulled back as far as it would go. Again I slapped her ass while I continued to fuck her quivering cunt. "Oh Godddd... who are you?" I slapped her ass again, wanting so badly to tell her who I was. I yanked back on her hair harder and slapped her ass simultaneously while I continued to fuck her from behind.

I began to thrust even harder. Again I swatted her ruby red ass as I pulled her head back by her hair. I could feel my balls begin to tighten to the point of exploding. I could also feel my teacher begin to tremble in front of me. Quickly I pulled my cock from her cunt and pressed my head against her sphincter. "Arrrrrrrrr..." Mrs. Graph cried out as I pushed my cock against her tight orifice. I pushed harder until I felt her tight sphincter give way. I continued to ease my cock into her ass until I was all the way in. I began to fuck my teacher roughly as I was so near climaxing.

My teacher began to sob and moan loudly as her body began to quiver. I began to thrust faster as I felt her tight body begin to shake. "Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyy Godddddddddddd..." Mrs. Graph screamed in a blood curdling scream as she began to cum. I reached under and began to rub her clit in order to intensify the effects of her orgasm. I felt my own orgasm begin to approach as I reached around and under my teachers wedding vail. I placed my hand over her mouth and nose cutting off her oxygen supply. Mrs. Graph struggled as she was unable to breathe. Her body began to tremble like never before as her orgasm peaked. I could hear her muffled moans and cries as she twitched and shook uncontrollably.

I pulled her head back as far as it would go as I continued to restrict her oxygen supply. I felt my balls begin to tighten and knew I was close to cumming myself. I could feel my teacher begin to panic as her orgasm raced out of control. I continued to slap her as over and over. I could feel her pussy juice running out of her cunt and across my balls. Suddenly and without warning Mrs. Graph went limp. Her body collapsed in front of me due to the lack of oxygen. I gently laid her head on the bed and gripped her hips with both hands. I began to pump my cock in my teachers ass as hard as I could.

I held her hips and fucked her ass with reckless abandon as my teacher was before me passed out cold. I felt every nerve in my body begin to tingle as my balls began to tighten even more. I couldn't hold back any longer and began to grunt and thrust even harder. I began to pump load after load of hot sticky jizz into Mrs. Graph's ass as she lay motionless in front of me. With each inward thrust I pumped another spasm of cum into her bowels. Finally after what seemed to be an eternity I was done cumming and I withdrew my cock from her ass. I reached down and spread my teacher's ass cheeks apart and saw how her ass hole remained slightly opened. I saw my cum trickling down from her sphincter to her cunt. I gently pulled the blanket over my teacher and covered her up.

I reached up and took her soft hand into mine. I looked at her wedding ring for a moment before coming up with a brilliant idea. I grabbed her wedding ring and slowly began to slide it off of her finger. Watching that ring sliding off of her soft sexy finger was a rush like none other. Looking at her hand, she looked like a free woman. My woman.

I quickly dressed knowing that Mrs. Graph could wake up at any moment. I slipped her wedding ring into my pocket and quickly slipped out of her bedroom. The light from the back room caught my eye. I quickly went and took a quick peek in the room and realized that her computer was on. I logged on to AOL and clicked on her screen name. Not knowing her password I began to type random passwords. The first word I typed was "teacher." Bingo, it was her password. I quickly scanned her e mail but found nothing exciting. I did however begin to develop another plan.

I logged off and quickly ran out to the garage. I quickly checked to make sure there was nobody around back. I ran as fast as I could to my bike that was stashed between the houses across from my teacher's back yard. As I stood my bike up I heard voices. I was trembling as I quietly peeked around the corner of the garage. Since it was dark and there was a bright light shining on the driveway I remained invisible in the shawdow. I couldn't believe what I saw.

My heart skipped a beat as I just stood there watching this couple embrace and kiss next to the car. I knew I was going to have to pursue this as I watched this unknown man continue to kiss and grab Brad's mother's ass. "Oh my fucking God" I thought to myself. "Brad's mom is having an affair." I stood there watching them for a moment as I eavesdropped on them. They were acting like a couple of high school kids even though they both were around forty. Finally Brad's mom got in her car and drove off. The unknown man returned to his house and I was finally able to jump on my bike and head for home. (To be continued)

Thank you for reading my story. I look forward to your feedback as it is helpful to write further chapters. Ch 3 will begin to phase in a whole new aspect of this story. I hope you look foreward to it. Again, thank you for reading my story.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers