I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

Mrs. Graph watched intently as the man placed a blindfold over his partners eyes. Next he pulled her thong down to her feet before picking it up and tossing it out into the crowd. I couldn't believe it when the thong landed on Mrs. Graph's lap as she sat there bouncing her sexy foot up and down. Quickly she reached down and picked up the dainty white thong and set it on the table next to her drink.

My teacher was startled as she looked to her left as two guys shackled some willing woman to the chains hanging from the ceiling. Mrs. Graph continued to watch both shows as she was becoming obviously aroused. She began to squirm her hot little ass on the small soft stool as she watched the couple on stage begin to portray a rape scene. Mrs. Graph continued to squirm as she watched these live shows right in front of her. She knew I was here but she didn't know who I was. She focused on the threesome next to her as the woman shackled to the overhead chains was now being fucked from the front and behind. She began to grunt and moan as my teacher began to squeeze her breast through her dress.

Mrs. Graph looked back at the couple on stage as the guy now had his partner tied up and bent over a park bench. She was screaming as her partner used his belt to whip her ass. Her cries were not of pain rather filled with anticipation as she screamed for him to fuck her. Mrs. Graph began to loose her composure as I watched her reach under her dress to squeeze her pussy. I could see the look of lust in her eyes as she looked back at the couple right next to her. The guys fucking the helplessly shackled woman next to her reached out and motioned for Mrs. Graph to join them. Mrs. Graph quickly shook her head no and focused her attention on the stage.

The music continued to pound away as the lights swirled around the club. Mrs. Graph nearly jumped off of her stool as the guy who was fucking the lady from behind right next to her now stood in front of her. He reached down and lifted my teacher's hand up. Her eyes were transfixed on his eyes as he continued to lift her hand up until his cock was resting in the palm of her hand. The guy stood there looking down at my teacher as he slowly curled her fingers around his slippery twitching erection.

Slowly he began to pump her hand as he reached out with his other hand and placed it on the back of her head. Mrs. Graph tried to resist but she fell victim to his size and strength as he slowly pulled her face down to his cock. I could see tears running down her face as he pressed his member against her lips. Suddenly the guy slid his hand from the back of her head down to her neck and squeezed. Mrs. Graph instinctively opened her mouth and before she could protest he shoved his cock all the way down her throat.

I was horrified as I had not planned on this happening although I knew there was a distinct possibility that it could happen because of the atmosphere. I wanted to stop this but I couldn't because my teacher would know that it was me who was controlling her and I didn't feel she was ready for that yet.

Suddenly the guy began thrusting his hips back and forth as he fucked her mouth like there was no tomorrow. Mrs. Graph began to flail her arms out of desperation but the guy over powered her and just shoved his cock all the way down her throat. I could see the look on his face and I knew he was cumming as his hips continued to twitch and Mrs. Graph began to choke. Suddenly the man opened his eyes and he pulled his rapidly deflating member out of her mouth.

Mrs. Graph sat there coughing as she drank the rest of her drink. As the waitress passed her table I could tell that she was asking her where the rest room was. The waitress pointed and I watched my teacher get up and walk to the ladies room. She looked so sexy in those platform heels as she walked through the swirling lights and into the ladies room. I looked back to the stage and watched as the guy was fucking his partner in the ass. The action on stage was pretty intense as it caused several people to stand at the edge of the stage to watch.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the rest room door open and Mrs. Graph walked back out to her table. She seemed a little more at ease as the three people at the next table were now gone.

Mrs. Graph sat down and again crossed her legs as she watched the show on stage. Between the music and the sight of several people fucking Mrs. Graph was growing restless and hornier by the minute. As I watched the show on stage the man pulled his cock out and came all over his partner's ass. That was my que as I knew that Mrs. Graph and I were next on the list to go on to the stage.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the black scarf that I brought from home. I walked around the perimeter of the club until I was directly behind Mrs. Graph. Carefully and slowly I made my way between the tables toward my teacher. I began to tremble as I now stood directly behind her. I took one final deep breath before slowly slipping the scarf over my teachers head and covering her eyes.

Over the sound of the music I heard Mrs. Graph gasp as her entire body tensed up. As I tied the scarf behind her head I could feel her body heat radiating from her neck. Looking over her shoulder her skirt had rode up even farther, exposing even more of her creamy thigh above her stocking. The black garter accented her soft supple skin as it connected to her stocking top and disappeared up under her dress. I couldn't take my eyes off of her foot as it dangled over her other leg. The strap that wound around her calf made her legs look like a million bucks. The gold anklet around her ankle made her look even more special. The most erotic part of her attire though was the gold studded black leather collar.

Mrs. Graph remained seated with her legs crossed as the couple on stage had not yet vacated.

I placed my hands on my teacher's shoulders and lowered my face to her ear and whispered "Your going to now show the whole world who you belong to."

Mrs. Graph moaned softly as she slowly nodded her head. I kissed her cheek and ear as I slowly slid my hand down from her shoulder to her chest. I could feel every hair follicle on her chest as I slowly slid my hand closer to her breasts. I continued to watch the couple on stage as they were now gathering their belongings. I felt the top of my teacher's dress with my fingertips as my fingers slowly descended into her dress.

"Oh God," Mrs. Graph moaned as I continued to slide my hand down farther, feeling the top edge of her sexy bra.

I kissed her ear and moaned softly as I nearly shot my wad in my pants as my hand slipped into her bra. I felt her stiff nipples slide under my fingers as I now cupped and squeezed her warm soft breast.

"Ohhhhhh," Mrs. Graph sighed.

As I slowly removed my hand from her bra I reached down into my other pocket. I pulled out the leash that I bought and placed the end with the clasp in my hand. I pushed her golden blonde hair to the side as I opened the clasp and raised it up to the waiting loop. I placed the loop inside the clasp and let the clasp go causing it to make a snapping sound. Mrs. Graph now looked paralyzed as she placed both feet on the ground in front of her.

"Oh Goddddd," my teacher cried out as I pulled up on the leash bringing her to her feet.

The couple that was on the stage previously were now gone. I took a step and pulled on the leash until Mrs. Graph began to follow me.

"Oh God Nooooo," Mrs. Graph cried out as she began to resist me.

I took a couple of steps and then yanked firmly on the leash causing her to stagger toward me.

"Oh God Noooooo," my teacher cried out as she lost her balance and fell into me.

I stood her up before climbing the three steps that led to the stage. I pulled up on the leash and immediately I was met with resistance.

"Please stop," my teacher cried out as she placed her sexy foot on the first step.

"Oh God why are you doing this to me?" Mrs. Graph cried out as she stumbled her way up the other two steps before planting both her feet on the stage.

Looking out toward the crowd I could see a large group of people now standing at the edge of the stage just watching. I took a couple of steps and again tugged on the leash and again I was met with resistance. I pulled hard, nearly knocking her blindfold off as she stumbled forward.

I began walking toward the small padded chair which was up by the front of the stage. Mrs. Graph continued to resist as I dragged her to her impending fate until she was standing directly in front of the tiny chair.

The music was pumping and the spot lights continued to whirl as I gazed out into the many onlookers. Before I sat my teacher down in the chair I slowly guided her to the very edge of the stage.

"Oh God Stop,!!!!!" she cried out as I placed my hands on her hips and slowly turned her around to face me.

Looking out into the crowd of naked onlookers I reached up and cupped my teacher's face and tilted her head back. Her soft supple cheeks were warm on my fingers as I lowered my lips to her waiting mouth. Instantly I was met with resistance as Mrs. Graph turned her head to the side.

Feeling a little embarrassed I looked out into the crowd and reached down and slowly began to lift her dress, exposing more and more of her creamy thigh's above the tops of her stockings. The crowd began to cheer as I slowly exposed more and more of her naked ass. One guy in the front of the crowd jumped up and sat on the edge of the stage no more than six feet away and began to jack off. I dropped her dress back down, covering her sexy ass as the crowd began to boo.

I knelt down in front of my teacher as I placed my hands on the tops of her sexy feet. Looking out into the crowd I watched as people began to cheer when I slowly began to slide my hands up her stocking clad legs. Her calf's were incredibly soft as I slowly slid my fingers over the back side of her knees.

"Oh God No,!!!" Mrs. graph screamed as I continued to slide my hands up the back of her legs until my hands disappeared under her short dress.

Her skin was so warm and soft as my hands moved from her stockings to her warm soft thigh's.

"Please," Mrs. Graph screamed out as I felt my thumbs touch the bottom edge of her naked ass.

Mrs. Graph began to sob as the crowd went wild when they saw my hands slide up under her dress. I felt my teacher begin to tremble as I ever so slowly slid my fingers and hands over her warm soft ass.

"Oh God Nooooooo," Mrs. Graph sobbed as I squeezed her soft globes. I gently squeezed her ass cheeks and began to push them together and pull them apart under her dress.

"Oh Goddddd," Mrs. Graph screamed out as the crowd was now cheering me on.

I continued to slide my fingers up over her trembling ass while she continued to sob. I felt the tiny waist band of her thong with my now trembling fingers as I again looked out into the crowd. This time in the crowd I spotted Kate as she stood in the back and watched the show. I hooked my fingers around the delicate elastic strap and began to slowly pull my hands down.

"Oh My God Stop," Mrs. Graph screamed out as I continued to inch the waist band of her thong down over her round ass.

As I continued to pull her dainty thong down I felt the resistance of the strap between her ass cheeks. I gently tugged a couple of times as I inched the strap out of her ass crack.

"Oh God No,!" my teacher cried out as the crowd began to cheer when they saw my hands begin to slide down her legs and appear from under her dress.

I gazed at Kate as I continued to pull Mrs. Graph's thong down her shapely stocking clad legs until it fell to her feet. I slipped my hand around my teacher's ankle and lifted her foot to remove her extremely damp panty from around her spiked heel. I placed my hand around her other sexy ankle as I gazed at the gold anklet while I lifted her foot. I removed the damp thong and then thought about tossing it to the crowd but I decided against it as it was a present for my teacher and I did pay a lot of money for it.

Again I slid my hands up my teacher's legs until I reached the hem of her dress and again I slowly began to raise her hem, exposing her now completely naked ass. The crowd went wild but as fast as I lifted it I lowered it.

I was met with a round of boo's as I stood up in front of my blindfolded teacher. I placed my hands on her shoulders and turned her around to face the cheering crowd. I moved behind her and pressed up against her back side. I pushed her blonde curly hair to the side as I lowered my lips to her ear. Gently I flicked my tongue across her ear and ear lobe before sinking my tongue in as far as it would go.

"Oh God Stop," cried Mrs. Graph as I admired her gold studded collar as it snugly wrapped around her sexy slender neck.

I bit her ear causing her to scream out in a pleasurable pain before I kissed her neck. I sucked hard on her skin before sinking my teeth into her warm flesh causing her to scream out in fear. While I continued to bite her neck I slowly inched both spaghetti straps off of her shoulders.

Mrs. Graph turned her head to the side and when she opened her mouth to scream I instantly slid my tongue across her soft supple lips and into the corner of her mouth. Immediately my tongue was met with her warm wet tongue as it probed back into my mouth. Just then I let both straps slide off of her shoulders and fall to her sides. I stepped back enough and suddenly her sexy black dress fell completely to the floor.

I'm not even sure if my teacher even realized that her dress fell completely off as she continued to tongue my mouth. I slid my hands from her waist and across her stomach causing her abdomen to quiver as I inched my fingers closer and closer to her navel. While we continued to kiss passionately I slowly slid my hands up her warm soft quivering stomach until I felt my thumbs graze the bottoms of her breasts.

"Ughhhhhh," Mrs. Graph moaned into my mouth as I slowly slipped my hands up and over both of her soft bra encased breasts.

I felt her nipples stiffen in the palms of my hands through the soft sexy material as I began to slide my hands up and down, eliciting yet another moan from my teacher. The crowd continued to cheer as I ever so slowly inched my fingers closer and closer to the clasp that held her bra together.

I pulled inward on the hook between her beautiful breasts until I felt them begin to pull apart on their own, realizing that I finally freed her soft round breasts. I gazed out at Kate and stared into her eyes as she had moved even closer to the stage. Kate's eyes were glued to my teacher's breasts as I slowly and seductively began to pull the black sexy material away. The crowd went absolutely wild and Kate even squeezed her own breast when I finally exposed my teachers golden globes for everyone to see.

I removed Mrs. Graph's bra and tossed it next to her thong as I quickly undressed. The women began to cheer when I pulled my underwear down, exposing my rock hard cock. I placed my hands on my teacher's hips and gently walked her back to the chair that was now waiting for her.
I pushed down on Mrs. Graph's soft shoulders until her knees began to bend and she sat down. I slowly walked around my teacher until I was directly behind her. I gazed out into the crowd until I located Kate who was now sitting at her reserved table. Kate already had her top removed and was caressing her breasts as our eyes made contact.

With our eyes still glued together I slid my hand down Mrs. Graph's arm until I felt her hand. Ever so slowly I lifted her arm up placing her hand behind her head. I reached down and picked up a set of cuffs and placed the opened shackle around her wrist.

Mrs. Graph gasped as I slid my hand down her other arm, moving ever so slowly downward until I felt her hand. I could see the goose bumps on my teacher's arm as I lifted her hand up and placed it behind her head next to her other wrist. I placed her delicate wrist in the open cuff and firmly closed it. I brushed her hair aside and found the loop on her collar where the leash was still connected. I opened the clasp on the leash and hooked it through the cuffs and back through the loop on the collar.

Mrs. Graph began to panic as she screamed for me to stop it.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she begged.

I walked around to her front, gazing into Kate's eyes as I knelt down before my beautiful teacher. I turned my attention back to Mrs. Graph as I reached down and took her ankle into my hand. She sat there like a church girl with her legs tightly closed and her feet together. I pulled on her ankle causing her legs to part open. As I pulled her leg to the side I couldn't help but to stare at her soaking wet cunt.

Mrs. Graph's cunt was gaping and glistening as her juices were running out and onto the soft black leather cushion under her ass. I unclasped the cuff that was attached to the leg of the chair and wrapped it around her thin ankle. I reached down for her other ankle and placed my hand around it, feeling her gold anklet under my fingers as I guided her other leg outward. I opened the clasp that was attached to the chair leg and placed it around her ankle. I firmly secured the shackle and stood up.

I stepped back from my teacher for a moment and admired her beauty as she sat before me and the entire club in a completely vulnerable state. She looked so beautiful as her arms were forced up and tied behind her head. The sight of her legs forced open and secured caused my member to throb.

I looked off to the side of the stage and gazed into Kate's eyes. She motioned for me to come to her so I slowly began to walk toward her table. I stepped down the three steps and walked to her table as I left my teacher on stage, exposed for the entire club to see.

Kate stood up and pressed her naked breasts into my chest as she placed her lips on mine and kissed me. Her tongue slipped into the back of my mouth, nearly causing me to choke. She broke the kiss and stepped back before reaching onto the table for a tiny package.

"Here, she'll love them." Kate said as she reached down and gave my cock a couple of quick tugs. I looked down at the package and saw that she had given me a pair of nipple rings.

"Just squeeze the end to open the loop and slip it over her nipple," Kate said as she pulled on her nipple as she sat back down. I went to thank her and before I could say anything Kate pulled my hand down to her breast.

"Day after tomorrow, me and you, the main event," Kate said as she pushed me away and back toward the stage.

I climbed the steps and walked back to Mrs. Graph. I stood in front of her and admired how high her breasts were as her arms were forcing them up even higher. I ripped open the plastic package and took one nipple ring into my hand. I squeezed the loop and saw how it opened before closing it again.

I dropped to my knees and leaned forward. I began kissing her stomach causing her to squirm and pant. I kissed my way up towards her heaving breasts as my nose hit the bottom of her golden globe. I kissed her breast bone between her tits before kissing my way across her breast toward her nipple. In the flash of the spotlights I could see the tiny bumps of her areola as I inched my way closer to her stiffening bud. I felt heat radiating from her body as I lightly grazed her nipple with my lips.

"Uggghhhhh," Mrs. Graph moaned as I lightly flicked my tongue around her areola.

I slid my lips back until I felt her nipple between them and pursed my lips together, causing her to scream as I put excess pressure on her nipple. I took her now taught nipple between my teeth and slowly pulled my head back, causing my teeth to scrape her sensitive skin. Looking at her nipple I saw how hard and long it was. I took the nipple ring and squeezed the clamp, causing the loop to open. I reached out and with skillful hands slipped the loop over her nipple. I slowly released the clasp and the loop closed snugly around her nipple.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers