I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,798 Followers

"Ohhh Fuckinggggggg Goddddddddddd," Mrs. Graph screamed out.

Immediately I lowered my mouth to her other nipple and began to suck hard on her taught bud. I held on to her warm soft hips as I sucked harder and harder on her nipple, feeling it lengthen on my tongue. I pulled my lips off of her breast and grabbed the other nipple ring. I squeezed the clasp and opened the loop. I placed the loop over her nipple and quickly let go.

"Oh Godddddd," my teacher panted as she was now on the verge of cumming.

I stood up and stepped back to admire my teacher's breasts. The small rings that hung down from her nipples sparkled in the light of the spotlights as they continued to whirl around. Mrs. Graph sat there totally restrained, her lips parted as her breathing was running rampant. The crowd began to egg me on so I slowly stepped forward between my teachers spread open legs.

I stood there with my cock pointing at my teacher, twitching and dripping pre cum. I took another step until the tip of my member touched my teacher's breast bone.

"Oh please no," my teacher begged as I continued to adjust myself. I placed my cock between my teacher's soft heaving breasts. Reaching down, I placed my hands on the outsides of her soft globes and gently pushed them together. Her breasts felt magnificent as they enveloped my dripping cock.

"Oh My Godddddddd," my teacher cried out in a dry husky voice as I slowly began to thrust my hips.

My cock began to easily slide up and down between her tits as my pre cum lubricated her breasts. Mrs. Graph tried to move but couldn't as she was totally restrained. I continued to watch her nipple jewelry jiggle as my cock continued to slide up and down. With each upward thrust, the tip of my cock touched her chin, eliciting even louder moans from deep within my teacher.

Looking out into the crowd I couldn't believe how many couples were engaged in some sort of sexual activity. Looking over at Kate's table I was mesmerized as I watched her tugging on one nipple while she sucked firmly on a finger. The hazed over look in her eye told me she liked what she saw as I continued to titty fuck my high school teacher.

I began to slow my thrusting down as I neared climax. I gently let Mrs. Graph's breast sway away from my cock, releasing me from between her magnificent breasts. I continued standing between her spread open legs as I reached down and placed my hands on the sides of her head.

"Oh Dear God NOOOOOOOO," Mrs. Graph screamed out as I slowly guided her face toward my trembling cock.

Mrs. Graph began to shiver as if she was freezing. I pulled her head down just a bit more until my cock touched her beautiful lips.

Mrs. Graph turned her head sharply and my pre cum streaked across her cheek. Forcefully I turned her head back and again placed my cock on the outer edge of her lips.

"I'm begging you," Mrs. Graph cried out.

Just then I pulled her head down, nudging my cock past her lips and teeth and into her mouth. My high school teacher made a gurgling sound as I gently pushed and pulled on her head. I forced her head to slide up and down the entire length of my cock.

Looking over at Kate I couldn't believe she was finger fucking herself while she watched me. I felt my balls begin to tingle as I continued to force my teacher to suck my cock. My toes tingled and jolts of electricity began to race up and down my spine. Just then I began to cum as I felt my cock slide farther down her throat until I felt her face touch my groin.

My hips began to involuntarily thrust as I continued to hold onto her face firmly. I felt my nuts begin to contract as the first wave of cum began to race up my shaft. I pulled my cock from my teacher's mouth and placed the head of my cock on her lips as my hips continued to thrust. Suddenly my cum shot across face and up her nose.

"Oh God," we both moaned as my twitching thrusting cock continued to squirt my hot boiling jizz.

I held her head still as her mouth now opened, allowing the rest of my cum to shoot into her throat. The sight of her just sitting there allowing me to cum in her mouth even when she has no choice was amazing.

I glanced out into the crowd and saw what looked like one massive orgy. Looking the other way I saw Kate with her legs spread and her fingers quickly darting in and out of her lovely cunt. I walked behind my teacher and freed her wrists from her collar before uncuffing them. As I guided her hands to her sides I could feel them shaking and trembling from being near climax.

I walked back around to her front and dropped to my knees as I unlocked the cuffs around her delicate ankles. I took my teacher by her hand and helped her to her feet before guiding her a few feet to the left. I gently pushed on her shoulders, forcing her to sit on a tiny padded stool.

Two sets of chains hung down from the ceiling, one set for her wrists and one set for her ankles. I lifted her wrist out from her side and over her head as I slipped the cuff around her thin wrist. I did the same to her other wrist as well, causing her to moan loudly.

I moved down to her sexy legs and wrapped my fingers around her ankle, raising her foot up to my face. Inhaling sharply I smelled the scent of her sexy foot and the leather of her incredibly sexy shoe. I kissed her toes softly as I traced my tongue across the top of her stocking clad toes before raising her leg up even higher.

I watched my teacher as she fell back until the cuffs around her wrists supported her. I continued to raise her leg until her ankle was the same height as my head. I clamped the cuff around her ankle and let it go as she was now nearly secured.

I bent down and lifted her other foot up to my face and again slithered my tongue along the top of her sexy stocking clad toes. I raised her leg higher until both of her legs were the same height.

"Oh Dear God In Heaven," Mrs. Graph cried out as she hung from the ceiling except for the tiny black padded stool under her ass.

Looking back over my shoulder at the crowd, I couldn't help but to feel special for having an opportunity like this to fulfill my wildest fantasy. I turned back toward my high school teacher and dropped to my knees between her spread open raised legs. Her cunt was now before me and it was gaping and glistening. I saw Mrs. Graph struggle briefly as I lowered my face to her waiting cunt.

I placed my tongue on her puckered ass hole as I slowly slid my tongue up until I felt her lips part and my tongue sink in even further.

"Oh Fuck," Mrs. Graph moaned as I flicked my tongue up and down deep inside her pussy.

"Oh Dear God," Mrs. Graph cried out as I placed my hands on her soft naked hips as I continued to tongue her hole.

She tasted so sweet, so wonderful as I continued to lap at her nectar. Looking over my shoulder I locked eyes with Kate as my tongue continued to probe my hot high school teachers cunt. I made sure Kate could see my tongue as it slid out and then sank back in. Kate continued to finger fuck her pussy as she gazed at us on stage.

I slid my hand over to Mrs. Graph's pussy and slowly spread the top of her cunt open, revealing her extremely wet and stiff clit. I paused for a moment to enjoy the sight before placing my tongue directly on her protruding clit. I placed my lips oh her pussy and began to swirl my tongue around in circles around her clit, nearly causing my teacher to fall off of the stool.

"Oh Godddddddddddd," Mrs. Graph cried out as she began to sway as the stool beneath her ass began to move.

Ever so slowly I inched my tongue closer and closer to her clit until I felt her hard nub on my tongue. I rapidly flicked my tongue back and forth and from side to side until I felt her juices begin to flow. Looking up at her as she hung helplessly from the ceiling I saw she was on the verge of cumming.

I slowly removed my mouth from my teacher's hot sticky cunt as I now stood up. Again I gazed out into the crowd and saw the mass of entangled bodies. Looking over at Kate I saw she was now working a dildo in and out of herself frantically as she sat with her feet propped up on the table.

I turned back to Mrs. Graph and moved into position between her legs as my cock hung down directly over her wet pussy. I watched as my pre cum dripped from my cock, landing on her soft parted lips. Reaching down I wrapped my hand around my member and slowly began to rub my cock up and down her gaping slit.

"Holy Fuck," Mrs. Graph cried as she gasped for air.

My teacher trembled and shook more violently every time I rubbed her slit with my cock. The music was pumping and the lights continued to whirl as I continued to torture my teacher.

"Do not cum yet," I said just loud enough to be heard over the music but not loud enough for her to know who I am.

"Oh God Pleaseeeee," Mrs. Graph screamed as her hips began to thrust involuntarily, engulfing more and more of my cock.

"No," I shouted as I reached down and grasped her hips as I thrust my member into her to the hilt with one quick thrust.

"Ugggggghhhhhhh," was all my high school teacher could manage to scream as I slowly began to thrust in and out of her wet hole.

"Oh Dear God Please Let Me CUMMMM," Mrs. Graph screamed as she trembled and shook violently as she hung from the ceiling by her wrists and ankles.

"Please Master may I cum?" she begged as I began to increase my tempo.

"Not yet," I said as I reached out and cupped her breasts as they were now bouncing up and down from our fucking motion.

I cupped her breasts and used my thumbs to scrape my nails over her taught nipples. The rings hanging from her buds were gorgeous as her nipples continued to swell even more. I pinched both nipples and tugged on them over and over causing her to cum accidentally.

Instantly I pulled out of her quivering spasming cunt as my teacher came without my permission. I watched her for a moment as her entire body continued to shake even without any stimulation from me. I remembered what Kate had said about the frequency that was hidden in the bass of the music. Mrs. Graph's head continued to thrash from side to side until her spasming body began to slow down.

I watched until Mrs. Graph hung nearly limp. I kicked the stool out from under her ass causing her to scream out in pain as the cuffs around her ankles and her wrists dug into her flesh I was furious that she disobeyed my order and climaxed. I knelt down and unclasped the shackles around her ankles before getting up and releasing her wrists. I grabbed a handful of her golden blonde hair and pulled her toward the center of the stage. I pulled her head down causing her to fall stomach first onto a small padded bench.

The bench was about a foot wide and two feet long. On the end where her legs hung off were two bars with shackles on them. They stuck out at a forty five degree angle and were perfect for my punishment I was about to deliver.

I grabbed my teacher's ankle and bent her knee until it bent all the way back until her heel nearly touched her naked ass. I reached to her side and took her arm, pulling it back until her wrist was next to her ankle. I took the cuffs off of the bench and quickly cuffed her wrist to her ankle. I turned to her other leg and pulled her foot up until her heel was nearly touching her ass.

"Oh God Please Stop," my teacher begged as I pulled her other arm back to her ankle.

Again I cuffed her wrist to her ankle. Looking down at Mrs. Graph it looked like she was hog tied as she was completely immobile.

I took her legs and pulled them apart, far enough to hook the chains of the cuffs over the bars. Mrs. Graph was now completely in my control as she lay face down with her wrists cuffed to her ankles and her legs forced open. Her cunt was gaping and the shape of a tunnel was evident as she lay sobbing on the small black padded bench.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee," Mrs. Graph begged as she began to sob.

"Please, I'm Sorry Master," she screamed as I now stood at her side. I walked over to the chair where she first sat some time ago and picked up the leather leash. I walked back to my high school teacher and grabbed a handful of hair.

I pulled her head up and screamed "I told you not to cum!"

"I'm sorry Master," Mrs. Graph screamed as she struggled to free herself as she remained face down on the small bench.

I pulled her head back and lowered my face to her ear.

"You need to be punished," I said as I pulled my arm back with the leash.

I swung my arm causing the leather leash to crash down upon her naked ass.
"SMACK."

"Oh God Stop,!!!" Mrs. Graph screamed out.

Again I swung the leather strap onto her ass.

"SMACK."
"Please, I'm sorry for cumming," Mrs. Graph cried out as she wiggled about on the bench..

"You are going to learn what discipline is," I hollered as I swung the strap onto her ass yet a third time. My teacher's ass was beginning to turn red as three welts were now evident across her smooth sexy ass.

"Who am I?" I shouted as I pulled her head back by her hair even farther.

"My Master," Mrs. Graph shouted!

Again I swung the strap onto her ass.

"Oh God please Master stop," Mrs. Graph screamed.

"Who am I?. I repeated?

"Your my Master," Mrs. Graph cried out as she now sobbed heavily.

Again I swung the leather strap only this time it was across the very bottom of her ass where her cheeks meet her legs.

"Arrrrggggghhhhhhhh," Mrs. Graph screamed out as she began to struggle.

"Who Do You Belong To?" I shouted as I noticed the crowd again watching us.

"I belong to you Master," Mrs. Graph screamed out as I let her head go.

Her head fell and hung from the edge of the table.

"Who do you belong to?" I asked.

"I belong to you Master, and only you," my teacher said as she slowly lifted her head up.

I looked down at my teacher as her ass was now a bright shade of pink..

She learned from her mistake and I knew that she was going to become a better person because of it. I walked back around and positioned myself between her spread open legs. I reached down and hooked the leash through the ring on the back of her collar. I let the leash rest on her back as I held onto her hips and slowly guided my cock toward her gaping hole.

Looking over at Kate I noticed that she was now being fucked by some big guy. He was between her spread open legs while he was fucking her but she was still watching the show.

I pressed the head of my cock against Mrs. Graph's wet slit and pushed myself in. My teacher was so incredibly hot and tight. I began to slowly stroke my member in and out of her sopping wet cunt as I reached down and picked up her leash. I pulled on the leash until her head raised up. I could see she was panting as I quickened my pace.

"Who do you belong to?" I shouted.

"You Master," Mrs. Graph screamed out as I continued to thrust my cock in and out of her slippery cunt.

I slid my hands up and down her arms as they remained shackled to her ankles. I quickened my pace. I pulled harder on the leash, pulling her head back even farther.

"Who do you belong to?" I asked again.

"Oh God I belong to you Master," Mrs. Graph panted between breaths.

I released the tension of the leash but my teacher still held her head up high. Looking down I saw her puckered pink ass hole just above my thrusting cock. Reaching down I pressed my finger on her sphincter.

"Who do you belong to?" I shouted.

"Uggghhhh... Oh God to you Master," my high school teacher shouted.

I continued to fuck her while I began to trace circles around her sphincter with my finger.

"Oh God may I cum, Mrs. Graph screamed.

"Not yet," I said as I pushed my finger harder on her ass hole.

I watched as her tight anus slowly began to open, allowing my finger to slide inside.

"Oh God Master let me cum," Mrs. Graph screamed as she panted like she was going to pass out.

"Who do you belong to forever?" I shouted as I began to thrust my cock even faster in and out of her hot pussy.

"Oh God Master I will belong to you for the rest of my life," Mrs. Graph screamed as she panted.
The music was pumping and the lights continued to whirl. I began to thrust my finger in and out of her ass in unison with my impaling cock. I felt my nuts begin to tighten.

"Please Master, may I cum," Mrs. Graph screamed as I continued to work both of her holes.

"You may cum," I said softly as I began to fuck her ass with my finger much harder.

"Oh thank you Master," Mrs. Graph said as she lost all self control.

Her body began to shake and tremble like I had never seen before. Her head hung off the edge of the small black padded table while her hands and feet shook out of control. I saw how her toes curled in her platforms and her fingers clenched into fists.

"Oh Godddddddddddd," my teacher screamed out as her cunt griped at my cock while her ass hole continued to squeeze my finger tightly.

"Fuck me Master," Mrs. Graph screamed with a trembling voice.

I couldn't hold out any longer. My toes began to tingle and the hair on my neck stood up as I continued to fuck both of my teacher's holes. I looked over to my side to see Kate sitting there alone, watching us. My eyes were glued to hers as I fucked my teacher harder and harder.

"Oh God Master I'm cumminggggggggg," Mrs. Graph cried out in a dry voice.

Just then I felt my release as I thrust my member as far into her cunt as I could while my eyes remained glued to Kate's. I felt my balls begin to pump my cum deep into my teacher's cunt. She continued to tremble and cum as I pumped my entire load deep into her womb. Finally I felt my final spasm as my cock began to soften inside of my teacher. Mrs. Graph now lay motionless before me as her wrists were still shackled to her ankles.

My eyes remained glued to Kate's as I slowly pulled my spent member from my high school teacher's soggy cunt. I quickly unshackled Mrs. Graph as we both caught our breath. I carefully guided my teacher to her feet as she was quite stiff from the position she was in. I walked her over to our clothes and handed her the sexy thong that I bought her. She stepped through the openings for her legs and I pulled the dainty material up her long slender legs as my cum began to drip from her pussy.

Next I picked up her matching bra and slowly I guided her arms through the straps. I set her breasts, nipple rings and all into the cups of her bra and fastened the material between her heaving cleavage.

I picked up her dress and lifted it over her head, again guiding her arms through the spaghetti straps. She looked wonderful as she now stood before me still blindfolded but totally clothed.

I quickly dressed and again I hooked the leash to her collar. With her blindfold still over her eyes I began to walk her to the edge of the stage. I guided her down the stairs and across the club, making my way to the exit. I pushed the door open and walked Mrs. Graph to the spiral stairway and then up. We walked down the corridor toward Ted. We walked past him and out the final door. I released the leash from her collar and quickly ducked back into the club as the door closed.

I made my way back down to the club in order to give Mrs. Graph time to leave and not be spotted. I went back down toward the stage and noticed that the big black curtain was drawn completely around the stage. I spotted Kate sitting at her table and saw her motioning for me to come to her.

I walked over to her table and sat down cross from her. She puffed on her cigarette and set it back down in the ash tray. She held her breath for a moment before blowing her smoke out of one corner of her mouth.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,798 Followers