I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

"Very impressive Justin," she said as she sat there bouncing her leg.

"Who is she?" Kate asked as she peered into my eyes.

Looking into her beautiful eyes I couldn't help but to spill the beans.

"She was my teacher last year," I said proudly.

A smile came across Kate's face as she again lit a cigarette.

"That's hot," she said as she took another puff.

"I see you are her Master and she is your Slave," Kate said with a gleam in her eyes.

I nodded my head as our eyes remained glued together.

"Is she married?" Kate asked as her nipples became visible.

"Yes," I answered as I longed to reach out to touch her breasts.

"Are you willing to go through an official ownership ceremony?" Kate asked.

"What's that?" I asked.

It's like a wedding only your Slave commits to serving your every need for the rest of her life," Kate said with a smile on her face.

"I believe she is ready," I said as I smiled back.

"Yes she is," Kate said as she stood up and placed her stool under the table. I took her lead and stood up as well.

"Remember, night after tomorrow night, 'main event'," Kate said as she turned and walked toward the spiral staircase leading to her office.

I winked at her and then walked toward the exit. I looked at the clock above the door and knew I had to get my dad's van home. I was tired and had to get some sleep as I had to get up to go see Trista in the morning. I was worried what she might think if she ever finds out about this place. Only time will tell I said to myself as I walked out into the chilly night air. (To Be Continued)

Thank you for reading my story. Please continue to send your feedback as it is helpful to write future chapters. Tell me about your favorite parts and what you would like to see happen. Don't be shy! Again, thank you for reading my story.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers