I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,797 Followers

Our eyes closed as I began to caress her ass beneath her transparent dress. Stephani began to breath heavily as our tongues repeatedly darted in and out of each others mouths. Reaching behind a little further I felt her rapidly moistening pussy on my finger tips. As I slipped my finger into her cunt, Brad's mother slid her tongue even farther into my mouth.

I felt Stephani begin to rock her hips as if she was on the verge of cumming. I could feel her cunt become slipperier as I worked my finger in and out. Slight moans escaped her mouth and resonated throughout my body as our mouth's were glued together. Just as fast as it started, I pulled away. I pulled my finger from her cunt and I pulled my mouth from hers.

"Your my whore now," I said as I stepped back.

"I'm not a whore," Brad's mother said as she took a step toward me and off of the porch.

Reaching out I took her hand and slowly guided her back down the driveway. The clicking of her heels seemed to be extremely loud as the entire neighborhood was asleep, or so I thought. I walked hand in hand with Stephani until I turned to face her as I leaned back against the hood of her car.

"We have to..." was all Stephani could say as I pulled her into me.

Our faces came together and instantly our tongues began to dart in and out of each other's mouth's. Our breathing became rampant as I again reached behind my est friend's mom and slipped my hand under her dress, feeling her naked ass. I slipped my fingers into her warm, soft ass crack. I felt my fingers slide over her sphincter, causing her to shiver as she slipped her tongue even farther into my mouth.

"We have to stop, my husband or Brad might wake up," Stephani said as I swung her around and put her into my position, leaning her ass against the front of her car.

"Oh God, noooo," Stephani whispered as I pulled the strap around her neck over her head.

"Justin stop it," Stephani whispered a little louder as I pulled her top down.

The ambiance of being outside with my best friend's mom and undressing her had me harder than I thought was possible. The dim glow of the street lights cascaded down upon her now naked breasts as I reached up and cupped both of them.

"Ohh," Stephani moaned as she threw her head back when I lowered my head to her heaving breasts

"Oh God stop," Stephani whispered as I felt her place her hands on my head.

"Were gonna get caught," Stephani whispered as she arched her back making it easier for me to cup and kiss her breasts.

Stephani's breathing became ragged as I pushed her breasts together until her nipples touched. I began to swirl my tongue around both areolas and nipples simultaneously. I could feel her buds growing tighter and stiffer as I fluttered my tongue across her enormous nipples.

Reaching behind her I lifted her up and set her ass on the hood of her car. I pushed her legs up, wrapping them around my legs as I continued to suck and bite on her nipples.

"Oh Justin no," Stephani cried as her heavy breathing turned into a sudden pant.

I bit harder on her nipples causing her to throw her head back and arch her back. Reaching up, I pushed on her until her back was on the hood of her car. She began to writhe about as I began to kiss my way down her stomach to her hairy bush.

"Stop," Stephani moaned as she pushed my head away.

I felt her legs along the sides of my arms so I lifted them up and placed them on my shoulders. The dim street light glistened on her wet pussy as her cunt stared at my face. Her untamed hair was matted down from her excited juices as her lips were parted and swollen.

"Oh Justin no," Stephani moaned out as I placed my lips on her wet swollen pussy.

"Oh God," Brad's mom moaned as she began to thrash around on the warm hood of her car.

The smell of her pussy and the images of the old guy fucking her caused me to become super excited. I sunk my tongue in as far as I could as my childhood fantasy was now on my mouth. I had dreamed of eating my buddy's mom's pussy ever since I could remember.

Stephani continued to wiggle on the hood of her car. I could feel her cunt leaking more and more juice as I pushed her dress completely out of the way. I couldn't believe how insatiable this forty one year old lady was. I fucked her once, the old guy fucked her, and here she was on the verge of getting fucked a third time.

I felt Stephani grab my hair and pull me into her, smashing her dripping pussy against my face. Her gasping was growing louder as her head swung from side to side.

"Oh Justin please stop," Stephani said as I felt her stomach begin to quiver.

"Oh God stop before..." Stephani moaned as her hips began to gyrate.

"Oh Godddddddddd..." Stephani cried out as her hips began to buck and her gasps grew even louder.

I held her hips as she thrust her pussy up and down on my face. Brad's mother pulled me in even tighter as she smeared her slippery cunt all over my mouth and chin.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh..." Stephani moaned in a higher pitch as she shot off into a second orgasm.

I felt her legs wrap tightly around my neck as she continued to buck her hips against my face. I was finally fulfilling my childhood fantasy as Brad's mom continued to cum on my mouth. Stephani's gasping grew louder until she let out one final groan as she wrapped her legs around my head until I nearly passed out.

Stephani finally stopped thrashing around on the hood of the car. The grip her legs had on my head relaxed as she now lay motionless on her back. Her breathing began to subside to a light pant as I stood up between her parted legs.

Quickly I unfastened my pants and dropped them to my feet. I shoved my underwear down causing my cock to spring up. Looking around I saw only a couple of lights on in the neighborhood. I glanced over my shoulder to see if Brad or his dad were watching but I didn't see anything.

Stephani looked so beautiful as she lay back on the hood of her car. Her breasts hung to her sides as her arms supported them. The transparent blue dress I bought her was bunched around her waist.

I lifted her legs, admiring her sexy feet as they looked glorious in the sexy shoes I bought her. I raised her legs until her calf's were against my shoulders and her ankles were against my ears.

"Looking down into Stephani's eyes I asked her, "Tell me what you want."

"Stop," Stephani moaned as she looked down at my cock as it laid on top of her parted cunt.

"Wrong answer," I said as I tilted my hips to point the tip of my cock at her entrance.

"Who are you?" I asked as I eased the head of my cock past her outer lips.

There was only silence as Brad's mom closed her eyes.

I rubbed her legs with my hands as I remained steady. The heat radiating from her legs indicated how hot she really was.

"Who are you?" I asked again as I nudged my cock inside a little farther

"Ohhhh..I'm...Oh Godddddddd," Stephani said as I slipped inside a little farther.

"Say it," I said as I stopped moving and just held her legs as I gazed down into her half closed eyes.

"Noooooooo," Stephani bedded as she began to pant.

"I guess I just need to yell out loud for your husband and son then," I said as I turned my head toward the front of her house.

"Oh God don't," Stephani whispered out a little louder.

"Then tell me who you are," I said as I withdrew my cock until only my head was between her pussy lips

"I'm...your...Ughhhhh," Stephani moaned out as I plunged my cock back in completely.

"Who are you?" I asked again as I withdrew my cock until only my head was between her glistening wet lips again.

"I'm your whore," Stephani said loud enough to wake her husband.

"Say it again," I said as I plunged back in to the hilt.

"I'm your fucking whore," Brad's mom moaned as her heavy breathing intensified.

"What do you want me to do to you?" I asked as I pulled my cock completely out of her pussy.

"Oh dear God, fuck me," Stephani whispered out above her heavy breathing.

"Say it right," I said as I slid my hands from her soft thigh's up to her heaving breasts.

I pinched her nipples as I cupped her heavy breasts. Her eyes were now virtually closed as her head turned from side to side.

"Oh God fuck me Justin," Stephani said as she began to pant.

"Fuck who?" I asked as I placed the tip of my cock between her cunt lips again.

"Fuck your whore," Stephani whispered out as I could see tears streaming down her cheeks.

Suddenly I pushed my cock back into her pussy. I continued to pinch her nipples with one hand while I massaged her soft sexy thigh with my other hand. Her pussy was so soft, so warm, as I began to thrust in and out. I could feel her cunt muscles gripping my manhood with each and every stroke.

Looking down I saw my best friend's mother like I never thought I would see. Her beautiful blonde hair spread out across the hood of her car. Virtually naked with her breasts at my disposal and her legs over my shoulders. Her pussy wrapped around my cock as she told me to fuck her.

I increased my tempo as I watched her tits begin to bounce up and down. Her nipples were towering above the top of her mounds as she reached up and pinched them.

"Oh Justin why?" she asked as she began to moan softly.

"Oh why Justin," she begged as I could now see the light sheen of sweat glistening on her naked body.

I began to thrust even harder as I said, "Because I can!"

I heard a door open across the street but saw no lights. I saw someone directly across the street light up a cigarette and then sit down on a chair. Just then I stopped thrusting as I pulled my cock completely out of her dripping hole.

"Oh God NOOOOO," Stephani begged as she reached down and pulled on my hips.

"Fuck me Justin," Brad's mom begged.

I pushed the head of my cock back between her parted cunt lips and asked her, "When will I fuck you again?"

"Anytime," Stephani moaned out as she pulled me into her deeper.

"When? I asked.

"Whenever you want to," Stephani said as she lowered her legs around my waist.

I left my cock buried completely inside of her pussy as I lowered my face to hers. I placed my mouth on her open mouth and again we shared a passionate kiss. Our kiss broke as our lips still touched when we both looked into each other's eyes.

"Who am I?" I asked as I felt her heavy breath on my face.

There was a long pause as Stephani stared into my eyes.

"Who am I?" I asked again as I felt her breasts on my bare chest.

"Oh God why?" Stephani asked as her breathing grew rampant.

"Who in the fuck am I?" I asked as I bit lightly on her lip.

"My Master," Stephani said softly.

"I didn't hear you," I said as I remained perfectly still over her naked body.

"My Master," Brad's mom said in a loud whisper.

Still towering over her I asked her once again, "Who am I?"

"My Fucking Master," Stephani moaned out in a dry husky voice.

Just then I began to thrust my hips as I began to fuck her like crazy. I began to pound her pussy so hard as I slipped my tongue back into her warm mouth. I could feel the heels of her sexy shoes as they dug into my lower back from the vice like grip her legs had around me.

"Oh fuck me Master," Stephani moaned out as her head thrashed from side to side.

I could see the person sitting across the street still smoking a cigarette. Stephani began to pant and moan as I increased my tempo even more.

Just then Stephani began to cum. Her pussy began to tremble as it milked my cock with each and every thrust. I felt my toes begin to tingle and my nuts begin to tighten.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God," Stephani moaned over and over.

"I'm cumming," Brad's mom moaned as she arched her back, shoving her breasts up against my chest.

Looking down I saw Stephani bite her lower lip just like Mrs. Graph. I tried to see if her toes curled in her shoes but her legs were locked around my waist. I knew one thing for certain, I had to take Stephani to Club Cuffs and fuck her just like I fucked my teacher.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum," I moaned as I grunted quietly.

"Oh Master me too," Stephani cried out quietly.

I began to thrust even faster until I lost it. I felt my balls begin to contract and my skin began to quiver.

"Ughhhhh," I grunted out over and over. I felt my cum racing up my shaft and into her wet pussy.

My thrusting became easier as my cum flooded her cunt. I continued to squirt until my balls were totally spent.

"Oh Jesus Christ," Stephani moaned out as she came yet a third time.

I felt my cock softening inside her but I continued to thrust until she finished cumming. I could feel her pussy milking every last drop of cum out of my rapidly deflating cock. After a few moments Brad's mom eased the tension of her legs around my waist and lowered her feet to the driveway.

I leaned back and helped her to her feet. I pulled my underwear up and then my pants while she pulled the strap of her dress over her head. Brad's mom adjusted her dress as I leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Why am I your Master?" I asked her as I slowly walked her to her front door.

"Looking up into my eyes as we walked, Stephani said, "Because you need to be."

We stepped up onto her porch. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the small package that I bought earlier. I handed her the small black velvet box as I looked into her eyes.

"Every time I come over you will go to your room and put this in," I said as I let the small black box fall into her soft warm hand.

"Please stop this," Stephani said as she turned toward the door.

"I will be busy tomorrow but I will be over the next day so you better have some money for me," I said as I stepped down off of the porch.

Stephani nodded her head as she slipped through the door and disappeared into her dark house, carrying the small remote controlled vibrating egg. I began to walk home knowing that it was getting late. I knew there was probably a hot main event going on at Club Cuffs right now. Tomorrow night though was my night. I had to get enough rest as Kate had something special planned for our main event.

My house was dark as I knew my parents were asleep. I slipped in through the garage and then into the kitchen as I looked up at the clock. It was ten after two as I slipped into my room. My computer was still on so I logged on to see if I had any e mail. There was one message from Mrs. Graph so I clicked on it.

"Oh Master I still cannot get you out of my mind. I fulfilled your request as my husband wanted to make love to me before. He persisted but I told him that I didn't feel well. I hope that pleases you Master. I feel like I want to please you and not that I have to please you. I pray for the day we can meet face to face. I am eternally grateful to you Master."

I smiled as I decided that I was too tired to reply so I laid down on my bed. I made myself comfortable as I propped a pillow under my head. As I was dozing off I realized that I forgot my bike over by the church where I met Trista earlier.

"I'll get it in the morning," I said to myself as I fell fast asleep. (to be continued)

Thank you for reading and your support. Please continue to send me your feedback. Your feedback is very important to me. Because of your feedback I now have a new angle to use in this novel that I never even gave any thought to. Again, thank you.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,797 Followers