I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweet Jesus," I said as I looked at my dad and smiled.

He cupped his ear with his hand and yelled, "I didn't hear you" as he too began to grin.

As I checked out the back end my dad powered the radio down. He turned the air conditioning off before shutting the engine off.

"So what do you think?" my dad asked as he pulled the key from the ignition.

"Definitely nicer than the other one," I said as I reached for the handle and opened the door.

After we got out of the new van my dad immediately locked it. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the keys to the van he just gave me.

"Oh, I had it professionally cleaned today," my dad said as he turned to go back into the house.

"Thanks dad," I said with sheer excitement in my voice.

"I filled the tank too," my dad said as he opened the door leading into the house.

I quickly stuck the key into the driver side door and unlocked it. My dad was gone now and in the house as I sat down behind the wheel. All kinds of exciting thoughts were running through my mind as I eyed up the steel tie downs that lined the sides of the cargo area. I wanted to do so much with this van but it was going to cost me money, a lot of money.

My mind immediately flipped over to Stephani. Whether she knew it or not, she was going to be the one financing my new van. And when she comes up empty handed she will have to be the first one to take a ride in the back of the van.

I looked around in amazement at how clean it was in here. The upholstery was clean and the dashboard was spotless. As I looked into the cargo area once again I could see how I wanted to have it decorated.

I could picture Brad's mother with her wrists and ankles cuffed to the sides of the van. Her legs would be spread wide and her pussy would be gaping. If I needed money I could just stop and pick up some willing and able young stud to pay for services. A smile flashed across my face as I became lost in this little fantasy.

I quickly snapped out of it as I opened the door and went back into the house. I wanted to go take a nap as it was getting later. As I walked into the living room my dad was already sitting in his chair and sleeping. I quietly slipped past him and went up to my room.

I sat down at my computer and logged on. I opened my e mail and was pleasantly surprised to find messages from both Mrs. Graph and Stephani. I clicked on the message from my teacher and read her message.

"Dear Master. You are so right when you describe the bond that we are developing. I live from moment to moment just to serve your needs as I know you will take care of me. I find myself dreaming of meeting you face to face and melting into your open arms. I dream of making love to you whenever you would like. I understand how sacred you view me and my body. I accept the fact that my body is your temple and you are the king of your temple. Again this morning I vehemently rejected my husband's advances. The thought of making love to my husband is beginning to disgust me. I pray for the day when we will meet and I pray even harder for you to one day take me away from this god forsaken lifestyle and make me yours permanently. I hope to meet you soon Master, very soon." Signed your Slave forever.

I smiled as I clicked on the reply icon. I wanted to go meet her right now but I needed to get some sleep. I knew that I had to go meet Stephani tomorrow so that day was out of the question. I placed my hands on the key board and began to type.

"Dear Mrs. Graph, hello. Again I was touched by your achievements of evolving into a perfect slave. We will meet soon. I hope to be able to tell you when tomorrow. Your constant refusal to allow your husband into my tomb shows me your dedication and discipline. For that you will be immensely rewarded. You must never let anyone into my sacred tomb unless I first give you permission. Above all else even you cannot enter my tomb without my permission. If you succumb to the evil thoughts that run wild through you mind and touch yourself without first seeking my permission, you will be punished severely. I have a serious question I want to ask you. Are you willing to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I ask of you? Take your time and seriously think about this question. I look forward to your answer." Signed, Master.

I clicked on the send icon and sent the message. I went back to my inbox and clicked on Stephani's message. I opened it and began to read.

"Call you 'Master', yeah right! You are so full of shit Justin. You want me to refuse to fuck my own husband? Who in the fuck are you? One day I swear I will make you pay for this. I hope you rot in hell. Leave me the fuck alone!" Signed Stephani.

I grinned as I moved the mouse to click on the reply icon. I almost began to laugh as the blank screen appeared for me to begin typing.

"Dear Steph. Yes, you will address me as 'Master.' If your next message to me does not address me as 'Master,' then you will leave me no choice but to punish you. In case you didn't get what I told you this morning I will refresh it for you. DO NOT FUCK YOUR HUSBAND EVER AGAIN! What part of that don't you understand? You ask me 'who I am?' I am your Master." Signed Master.

I sent the message and quickly logged off. I took a couple of steps over to my bed and laid down. I began thinking about the main event tonight and what might happen. It was difficult to fall asleep as my erotic thoughts caused my cock to stiffen. All of the possibilities of what might happen continued to keep me awake. Finally after thinking about other non erotic thoughts I became sleepy.

I could tell that I was having a difficult time sleeping as I seemed to wake up frequently. Each time I woke up I began thinking about tonight. Dinner at Trista's. The main event at Club Cuffs. I closed my eyes and concentrated on falling asleep. Before I knew it I was out cold.

I rolled over and lifted an eyelid as I looked at my alarm clock. I was a bit disoriented as I stared at the clock. Suddenly I jumped up as I realized what time it was. I forgot to set my alarm clock and I woke up with just enough time to shower quickly and get to Trista's. I jumped up and quickly stripped out of my clothes.

I ran out of my room and quickly dashed across the hall to the bathroom door. I pushed the door open and suddenly I was scared half to death. I froze instantly as my mother screamed and turned to face me. My eyes shot wide open as did my mother's. She had just stepped out of the shower and was dripping wet from head to toe. I'm sure I was only standing there for a couple of seconds but it felt like an eternity.

Suddenly my gaze fell from my mother's wide open eyes down to her breasts. I never knew my mother had such a lovely set of tits. As I stared at her nipples I swear I saw them stiffen before my very eyes. At the same time I could feel my cock beginning to rise. There was one brief second when I saw my mother's gaze fall from my eyes. Her lips parted and a slight gasp came from her lips.

Just as my gaze fell to my mother's pussy she spun around and reached for her towel. I almost choked when I saw that her cunt was cleanly shaven. As she wrapped her towel around herself her ass was toward me. Her cheeks were so tight and tanned and I didn't notice a tan line anywhere. Once the towel was wrapped completely around her she turned back toward me.

Just as I saw her turning back I turned around and closed the door as I didn't want her seeing my tremendous erection. I quickly stepped back across the hallway and into my room.

I waited just on the other side of my door until my mother was finished. The image of my naked mother was now etched into my retinas forever. My dad was a lucky guy because the body that I just saw was incredibly hot.

I heard the door open and heard my mother walk down to her room. I waited for a moment to make sure the coast was clear.

"It's all yours Justin," my mother said from her room.

This time I covered myself up with the towel that was in my room from the shower I took this morning. I opened my door and stepped out into the hallway.

"You need to learn to knock," my mother said as I stepped into the doorway of the bathroom.

"Yeah, I woke up and didn't realize that you were home," I said as I looked down at my mom as she stood in her doorway with only a towel wrapped around her tight little body.

"What are you in such a hurry for?" my mom asked as she turned sideways, allowing me to see her profile as she stood there looking at me.

"I'm going over to Trista's for dinner tonight," I said as I still couldn't believe how far my mother's breasts pushed her towel away from her body.

"Have fun then," my mom said as she turned around and closed her door behind her.

I stepped into the bathroom and dropped the towel. My member was semi hard as I reached down and adjusted the water. The water temperature as just perfect as I stepped into the shower.

As I lathered up I began thinking about Trista. I was falling in love with her and I never wanted this feeling to stop. The butterflies that I felt in my stomach whenever I was with her or whenever I thought about her made me feel so special. I smiled as I continued to lather myself up.

My mind however began to wander to Mrs. Graph. The way she has been submitting to me drove me to height's I have never imagined before. I began to replay events that occurred between us and soon found my cock sticking straight out and rock solid. I didn't want to touch myself as I wanted to save my energy for tonight's main event.

I began thinking about how I seduced her in her classroom and then in her own house. I remembered how I pulled her panties aside while she was on the stairs just outside of her bedroom door and ate her pussy..

My thoughts quickly shifted to Stephani as I lightly stroked my cock. The image in my mind of her as I fucked her from behind while she sucked on that old man's cock as it poked through the hole in the was sent shivers up my spine. Just remembering how her heels felt as she dug them into my lower back and ass as I fucked her on the hood of her car caused me to stroke my member a little faster.

I realized that I was breathing heavy in the shower as the hot water continued to pulsate on my body. Again I closed my eyes as I remembered my first encounter at Club Cuffs. I stroked myself a little faster as I remembered how Kate strapped me to the stage, rendering me completely helpless. Looking up at her as she lowered her luscious lips to my cock caused my balls to tingle.

I laid my head back down on the stage as I just enjoyed the sensations that Kate gave me. I remembered how I struggled to lift my head up to watch what she was doing to me. As the water continued to stream down on me I lifted my head and looked down at Kate.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD," I moaned as I stood under the shower. I felt my cock swell even more until I thought my head was going to explode. The head of my cock was in pain as I pumped myself even faster as I watched not Kate but my mother slowly lower her bald pussy onto my towering cock.

"Jesus Christ," I moaned loudly as I watched my mother sink completely down onto me.

The look in her eyes as she reached up and cupped her breasts was more than I could handle. My nuts began to contract and I began to tingle all over. I pumped my cock faster and harder as I watched my mother begin to bounce up and down on my lap as I remained strapped to the stage.

"Oh God," I moaned as I felt the first wave of pleasure take over my body.

I could feel my cum racing up my shaft and out of my cock as my balls began to spasm. I swear it felt like I was cumming inside of my mother as my cock continued to squirt into the shower. Just then I forced my eyes open as I realized that I was gasping for air.

I suddenly let my cock go as the now luke warm water ran down my body. I just stood there as the water rinsed my aching member off. As I stood there I could see my cum as it was dripping down the tile of the shower wall. I adjusted the shower head and rinsed my genetic material down the wall and into the tub.

Finally I shut the water off. My breathing was returning to normal as I toweled myself off. I went to the sink and brushed my teeth, pausing long enough to look at myself in the mirror.

"Why in the fuck did that just happen?" I asked myself as I made sure that there was nothing stuck in between my teeth.

Never before did I ever think of my mother like that. Never before did I ever cum so incredibly hard like that. I wondered if my mother had the same thoughts in her mind now that she saw me naked. I finished getting ready and I wrapped my towel around myself and went back to my room.

I went to my computer and sat down as I continued to analyze what just happened. I decided that I would check my e mail to see if Stephani or Mrs. Graph replied to me yet. I opened my in box and was pleasantly surprised to find a message from Stephani. I clicked on her message and began to read.

"Dear Ass hole. Quit fucking around already. I will never call you Master no matter how badly you want me to. You disgust me and you are a disgrace to your family. I just got done fucking my husband so what are you going to do about it? Fuck you Justin!" Signed Steph.

I was absolutely pissed off as I clicked on the reply icon. I new I had to punish her and I had to punish her sternly as she seemed to be disobedient because of her lack of discipline. I placed my hands on the keyboard and began to type.

Dear Slave, hello. You have failed your Master and he is greatly disappointed. You will be punished and punished severely. You will learn what discipline is when I come over tomorrow. You will learn to serve your Master unconditionally. You will learn to honor your Master's requests not because you are blackmailed to but because you want to. You failed to address me correctly and you allowed your husband to enter my sacred tomb. You will be punished severely Stephani." Signed Master.

I sent the e mail to Stephani with the hopes that it would wake her up. I looked over at the clock next to my bed and saw that it was getting late. I had a little under a half hour to get to Trista's. I put on my shoes and went down to the kitchen.

"When are we going to meet Trista?" my mom asked as her face turned to a light shade of pink as she looked into my eyes.

I found it difficult to look my mother in the eye as I just had the most intense orgasm of my life with my mother as my fantasy. I mustered up the courage and looked into her eyes as I finally spoke.

"Real soon mom," I said as I wondered if my mother was aroused from seeing me naked.

"I'll be back later," I said as I began to walk into the garage.

Along the way I heard either my mom or dad following behind me. When I made it to the garage door I abruptly turned around.

"Be careful driving tonight," my dad said as he reached for the button to close the garage door with.

"I will," I said as I walked to my van and got in.

I backed out of the driveway and drove down the street. I was so happy because I didn't have to ride that stupid bike anymore. I turned down the next street and I could already see the church. I pulled up to the house next to the church and parked my van.

I quickly got out of the van and looked around. Trista's house was an old style brick Victorian. There was a huge Weeping Willow tree in the front yard with branches that reached all the way to the ground. I began walking up the driveway and saw the little sidewalk that led to the porch.

I walked up the sidewalk and noticed the large over grown but well maintained bushes. The bushes were so over grown that I could barely squeeze between them to step up onto the porch. There was an old outdoor furniture set on the porch and a small candle. Just as I reached up to ring the door bell the screen door opened.

"Hey," Trista said softly as she stood there with a smile on her face as she held the door open for me.

"Hi, I said as I stepped inside.

Trista shut the door slowly so it hardly made a sound. She turned around in front of me and fell right into my arms. Our mouth's came together and we shared a long tender kiss. I could feel her wrapping her arms tighter around my neck so I squeezed her waist tighter. Our mouth's opened and our tongues met just briefly before she released her grip and stepped back.

"We have to play it cool now," Trista said as she bit her bottom lip slightly.

"We don't want my dad to catch us like that," she said just as her dad walked into the living room.

"Hi Mr. Kennedy," I said as I held out my hand to shake his.

He just looked at me as he walked past me and sat down on the sofa. I could sense that Trista was growing nervous as we walked toward the kitchen

"Your in my house now son, so I suggest you follow my rules," her father spoke as he turned on the television set.

"Yes sir," I said as I paused briefly before turning back to Trista to follow her into the kitchen.

"You just keep your hands off of my daughter and you will make it through the night," he said with a scowl in his voice as he flipped through the channels with the remote.

Again I paused and turned to him. With a bold smirk on my face I raised my hands like I was a hardened criminal who was giving himself up.

"That's the kind of crap I talk about," Trista's father said loudly.

"You kids think you know the world in a handbag but you don't know crap," he said as Trista pulled my arm and led me into the kitchen.

"Oh don't mind him," Trista's mother said as she continued to prepare dinner.

The aroma of the freshly prepared food smelled delicious.

"He is always like that when he is around people he doesn't know," Trista's mother said as she turned around and set the butter tray on the table.

As I stood there I looked around the kitchen, noticing how immaculate the place was. Nothing was out of place and everything was well preserved.

"Dinner will be ready in about an hour so why don't you show Justin the house and the garden," Trista's mother said as she reached into the refrigerator for something.

As she bent over to reach inside the refrigerator I couldn't help but to look at her ass. Even though she was wearing a baggy and frumpy dress I could still see the shape of her back side. When she stood up I could see her breasts as they pushed her dress away from her body. Sadly there was no skin showing except her hands, face and neck.

"I'll show you where the bathroom is," Trista said as she walked down the hallway.

I followed closely behind her with my eyes riveted to her ass. The jeans she wore hugged her hips tightly and I could see the tiny panty lines through the denim. Her shirt came down just below the top of her pants and occasionally I could see the hint of her bare waist as she walked.

"It's in here," she said as she pointed to the small bathroom.

We turned around and walked back into the kitchen.

"Did Trista tell you that I'm making a roast for dinner?" her mother asked as she began to peel potatoes.

"No, but I know now," I said as I followed Trista as she pushed past her mother.

I followed Trista over to a sliding glass door. She pulled the screen door to the side and we stepped out onto a small wooden deck. She led me down the stairs to the garden which was virtually the whole yard.

We walked along a path made of bricks. I could see all the different vegetables as they were planted in beds. As we made our way along the path we came to the back of the yard. As I turned and looked back over my shoulder I realized that we were now a considerable distance from the house.

We came to the end of the brick path which led to several fruit trees. I continued to follow Trista as she led me over to some big bushes.

"They can't see us back here," Trista said as she turned and placed her arms around my neck.

123456...9