I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,797 Followers

"How in the hell are you going to hide this bikini from your house parents," I said as I squirted some coconut oil into my hands.

"They'll never even know about it," Val said as I lifted her foot and began to massage the oil into her toes and soul.

"What's the matter Justin, Don't you like my bikini?" Val asked as she wiggled her toes while I smeared the lotion into her foot.

"God no, I think it's hot," I said as I began to squirt the coconut oil up the back of her calf's.

As I began to slowly massage the lotion up her legs my eyes became riveted to the small oval shaped dark spot between her legs. My cock was now straining to break free as I worked my way up the back of her thigh's. The farther up her legs I went the closer my face came to her ass.

As I reached the top of her legs I hesitated for a moment as I wasn't sure if I should caress her ass. Just as I was about to squirt some lotion into my hands Val looked back over her shoulder.

"Don't miss a spot," Val said as if she was trying to guide me.

Instead of pouring the lotion into my hands I decided to squirt it directly onto her ass. As I squirted the lotion onto her ass, it began to run into her ass crack.

Instinctively I set the bottle down and placed my hands on her ass cheeks. I began to smear the oil into her cheeks from the bottom of her ass up to her hips. My heart began to pound as I slowly slid my thumbs along her naked ass crack. Not wanting to miss a spot, I ever so gently slipped my lubricated thumbs between her cheeks. I felt the excess oil on my thumbs between her cheeks and slowly slid my hands upward. Her hips instinctively lifted as I slowly slid my thumbs along the blue strap that was buried in her ass. I massaged the oil into her waist before reaching down to pick up the bottle of lotion.

As I poured some oil onto her back I glanced down at the wet spot between her legs. My eyes shot wide open when I saw how large the wet spot became. Nearly all of her thong covering her mound was now soaked.

I poured some coconut oil on her back and began to caress her already tanned skin. As I worked my way up her back toward the tiny strings that tied her top together she looked back over her shoulder.

"Go ahead and untie me," Val said as she laid her head back down on the blanket.

Without missing a beat and with shaky fingers I reached out for her ties. I pulled slowly on the thin blue strings, feeling the knot slowly give way. I laid the strings down at her sides and again poured more coconut oil on her back.

"Mmmmmm," that feels wonderful Justin," Val said as she sighed from the massage I was giving her.

"Don't miss my sides," Val said softly as though she was trying to guide me to her breasts.

I slid my hands back down her spine to her ass before sliding my slippery hands up her sides. I felt my cock straining against my already tight swim trunks as my fingers slid over the sides of her breasts. I slid my hands up and down a few times before rolling over and laying on my stomach next to her.

We just laid there for a few moments before we began to make small talk. We talked about all sorts of things. We talked about her school and the friends that she made. We talked about the Philippines where she came from and what her life was like back home.

As we laid there with our heads facing each other I felt her toes touch my leg. Our eyes seemed to be glued together as our faces were only a couple of feet apart. We just looked into each other's eyes as we laid in the sun. As I laid on my stomach it became increasingly difficult to lay on my erection.

"So how do you like your house parents," I said as I stared into her brown almond shaped eyes.

"It's OK," Val said as she paused for a moment.

"It's not my thing though, living with a religious family," she said as she reached back and scratched her shoulder.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know, it is just weird living with people who are so religious and yet such hypocrites," Val said with a bummed out sound to her voice.

"What do you mean by them being hypocrites?" I asked as I was genuinely confused because Trista's family seems to be completely normal.

Val paused for a few moments as she laid there facing me. The sun was beginning to get hot as we laid on our stomach's for such a long time. I watched as Val reached behind her and tied her bikini top.

"Lets turn over," Val said as she sat up and faced me.

I nearly choked when I saw her breasts as only two small blue triangles covered her areolas and nipples. The thin straps that went around her neck attached to the tops of the triangles while the straps around her back attached to the corners of the triangles. As I sat there gazing I think she noticed as she leaned forward allowing me to see even more of her breasts.

"Like them?" she asked as she crawled over until her breasts touched my face.

"Roll onto your back," Val said as she grabbed the bottle of coconut oil and crawled to my feet.

As I laid on my back I placed my hands on the back of my head and watched while she worked the smooth warm oil up my legs. My cock was bulging my trunks out and I knew that there was no way to hide it. I figured that if she didn't mind me seeing her wet spot then I shouldn't mind her seeing my bulge.

Val continued to crawl up between my spread open legs while her hands continued to cover my thigh's with oil. I felt her finger tips slip under the edge of my trunks for a second as she continued to smear me up with oil.

So tell me how they are all hypocrites," I said as I watched Val climb up onto my lap.

I gasped as she sat down. The wet spot between her legs was now sitting down on my bulge. I could see the look in her eyes as she held the bottle of oil up and began to dribble it onto my chest and stomach.

"I never said that they were all hypocrites," Val said as she set the bottle of coconut oil down.

"OK, so who then," I asked as I watched Val begin to slide her long slender fingers up and down my chest.

"If I tell you all of my information then you will have to do something for me sometime," Val said as she slid her hands down my chest, scraping her nails over my nipples along the way.

"Anything anytime," I said as I smiled at Val while she continued to rub my chest and stomach with her soft hands.

"Let me see," Val said as she looked up for a second like she was thinking hard.

"My house parents are completely legit," Val said as she began to slide her hands up and down my sides.

"What do you mean by legit?" I asked as I felt pre cum dribble out of my cock.

"They are completely moral and live by the bible," Val said as she squirted a little more coconut oil onto my chest.

"They never do anything wrong and they never disrespect anyone. They don't cuss and they pray all the time," Val said as she put the bottle of oil down and returned her hands to my chest.

I looked into Val's eyes as her hands continued to rub up and down over my hard nipples. I could feel her pressing her cunt on my member as she leaned forward and backward.

"Rachel on the other hand is a fake," Val said as she leaned forward to smear some oil into my neck.

"How so?" I asked as I gazed upon her magnificent breasts as they hung down before me.

"I can't stand her, she is such a two faced bitch," Val said as she pressed her mound down harder on my member.

"I could tell," I said as I thought back to the time I met her.

"She claims to be an innocent virgin but she is nothing but a little tease and a slut," Val said.

I couldn't believe how Val was opening up to me. She continued to work her fingers into my chest until I was completely covered with coconut oil.

"I thought she was getting married," I said as Val continued to sit on my lap.

"She is, but she still is a tease and a slut," Val said as she placed her hands down on my chest and leaned forward until I felt my cock begin to push her thong into her cunt.

"She thinks that nobody knows, but I do," Val said as she leaned down even further until her breasts hung down over my chest.

"So what do you know?" I asked as I just laid there enjoying what was happening.

"She's fucking around with this other guy besides her fiancee," Val said as she leaned back.

"And just how do you know this?" I asked as I could see Val's nipples stiffening under her tiny bikini.

"If I told you I don't think you would believe me," Val said as she climbed off of my lap.

Val rolled onto her back and handed me the bottle of coconut oil. I crawled down to her feet and opened the bottle. I knelt down and placed her lovely feet on my thigh's as I dribbled some coconut oil onto her sexy feet. I began to lightly run my fingers up and down the top of her feet, making sure that every toe was coated in oil. Her long slender toes were perfectly strait and the paint on her toe nails was flawless.

"I sneak out at night and I spy on people," Val said as I continued to massage the oil into her lovely feet and ankles.

"I watch Rachel while she makes out with Todd in the alley behind the church," Val said as I began to slide my hands up her shins to her knees.

Looking up I could see her crotch was now completely soaked. I could see her thong was now raised which meant that her mound was completely swollen. Val's breathing was a little heavier than normal as her stomach would raise up and down a little higher with each and every breath.

"You really watch them?" I asked as I dribbled some oil onto her golden thigh's.

"Rachel loves to suck cock," Val said as I began to firmly squeeze her thigh's with my oil coated hands.

My cock was on the verge of squirting in my pants from the conversation that we were having. I couldn't believe how incredibly soft her thigh's were as I ran my hands up and down her silky skin.

"She won't let him fuck her though, she only lets him go down on her," Val said as she raised her arms up and laid them down behind her head.

"Wow," I said softly, "I never would have thought that about her," I said as my fingers slipped up her inner thigh's until my finger tips grazed the wet blue material between her legs.

Val jumped slightly but didn't say anything. A smile appeared on her face as she laid there with her eyes closed.

"Do you know anything about Trista?" I asked as I rubbed coconut oil over her hips.

"This is gonna really cost you," Val said as she opened her eyes and looked at me with a smile on her face.

"So you do know something," I said as I dribbled some oil onto her stomach.

The smell of coconut was everywhere as I began to caress her soft flat stomach. I caused her to giggle as I circled my finger around her navel before pushing it inward.

"Of course I know something," Val said with a wicked grin on her face.

I scooted up until I sat on her lap like she sat on mine. As I looked down at her magnificent breasts I couldn't believe how uninhibited this girl was. I slowly slid my hands back and forth across her tight stomach until my hands went from side to side. The cool breeze felt wonderful as the sun blazed down upon us.

"Well, don't tease me," I said as I dribbled more coconut oil onto her stomach.

"Trista is the real deal," Val said as I rested my hands on her stomach just below her breasts.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I began to smear the lotion, occasionally grazing the bottom sides of her breasts with my fingers.

"Your lucky to have her. She is the sweet innocent girl that every guy dreams of. She has no flaws and everyone genuinely likes her," Val said as I boldly slid my hands over the exposed flesh of her breasts.

Val never even flinched as I cupped her breasts and slid my hands back and forth until my thumbs were between her heaving globes. Her breasts felt incredible and she didn't mind me greasing them up as she laid beneath me.

"Her dad is just like my house parents only meaner," Val said as I held her breast with one hand and dribbled more coconut oil directly onto her bikini covered nipple.

Instantly, her nipple stiffened as the warm oil landed on her breast. I again began to massage her mounds as she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Trista's mom on the other hand is a total fake," Val said as she leaned up and leaned back on her elbows.

My hands were still cupping her breasts and Val looked directly into my eyes with an intense look of lust.

"I don't believe it, her mom is the nicest lady in the whole world," I said as I squeezed her soft breasts one last time before sliding my hands up above them.

I began smearing the coconut oil up toward her heck when she leaned in even closer, until her face was right before mine. Looking into her sexy almond shaped eyes I could feel her warm breath against my face.

"Her mom is a whore," Val said softly as she stared into my eyes.

Upon hearing this my hands suddenly stopped moving. Thoughts of watching her in the wine cellar masturbating suddenly filled my mind. I quickly finished smearing the oil over her neck before rolling off of her and onto my back.

"Get out of here," I said as I laid on my back and looked over at her.

"Yes she is," Val said softly as she reached up and adjusted the tiny triangles that covered her nipples because the edge of her areola had inadvertently slipped out.

"Well, tell me about it," I said with eager anticipation in my voice.

"How much do you want to know," Val said with a grin as she rested her arms down at her sides with her hand resting on top of mine.

"Tell me everything," I begged as I squeezed her soft slippery hand.

"She is a good fake but I have seen her. I watch her masturbating in the wine cellar all the time. She even goes out with the church secretary occasionally," Val said as she lifted her head up and looked at me.

"Get out of here," I said as I played it up like I was shocked even though I too watched her masturbate.

"I'm serious, she goes out with Martina to some club somewhere and gets her brains fucked out all night long," Val said as she giggled softly.

"How can she possibly do all of this without her hard ass husband ever finding out about it?" I asked eagerly.

"She waits for him to fall asleep and then she goes down to the church basement and leaves that way," Val said as I felt her fingers curl up in my hand.

"I don't believe you," I said with a semi shocked voice.

"Well don't then," Val said softly.

"But I can prove it," Val said with confidence.

"How?" I asked as I now leaned up and faced Val.

"What are you doing late tonight?" Val asked as she glanced around at the other people on the beach.

"Sleeping," I said as I too scanned my surroundings.

"At midnight meet me in the church basement," Val said as she glanced around.

"How can I do that without being spotted?" I asked as I leaned back down onto my back.

"Go behind the church to the stair well and go down the stairs. I will leave the door unlocked and be waiting for you. Then you will believe me when I show you the evidence," Val said as she laid back down on her back.

I paused for a moment as I thought about what I had to do yet today. I had to go over to Brad's house to pick up some money from his mom and then I had to meet Mrs. Graph at six thirty.

"I'll be there," I said as I wanted to know for sure if Trista's mother really was a whore.

We laid silently for a while under the hot sun The cool breeze would occasionally blow some relief over us as we began to perspire. I continued to think about what Trista's mother was really like plus I wanted to see Val again too. Just then I had an idea. I wanted to see Val walk in her thong. I reached over to my shorts and took two dollars out of my pocket. I looked over at Val until she looked at me.

"Go get two soda's from the machine for us," I said as I held out two dollars.

"Yes master," Val said as she quickly jumped up and took the money.

"I'm dying of thirst," she said as she began to walk barefoot across the sane.

I just stared at her back side as she walked away. I couldn't take my eyes off of her bare ass until she looked over her shoulder back at me. She smiled at me because she just busted me staring at her ass. I continued to watch her as she made her way to the soda machine on the boardwalk.

I laid back down and began to think about how incredibly horny Val had made me. I couldn't believe that she just called me 'master.' I don't know if it was just a phrase she said or if she had some sort of feeling for me. My cock hard and the bulge in my trunks was wet from pre cum. From the sight of Val's crotch I think she was equally aroused.

I watched her as she bent over to pick up the two bottles of pop. She turned and began walking back toward me. The words she uttered a few moments ago sent shivers up my spine as she called me 'master.' Suddenly I began having thoughts of somehow making her one of my slaves. Just as I began to get lost in a fantasy, she returned.

"Here," Val said as she sat down Indian style.

I sat up and crossed my legs. As I sat there Indian style I realized that my cock had more room and my trunks were nor sticking way out. As we enjoyed our soda I continually glanced at her hard nipples and wet crotch.

"Lets go in the water and rinse off before we go," I said as I stood up.

I reached down and Val slipped her warm soft hand into mine as I helped her to her feet. As we walked to toward the water our hands never let go of each other's. I found my heart beginning to pound as we gently squeezed each other's hands as we walked out into the water.

Suddenly, we broke away and began to splash each other. Before we knew it we were completely soaked. Val jumped up on my back and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her heels were pushing into my hard cock and her breasts were smashed against my back. She felt incredible as she held onto me with her arms around my neck.

I leaned back and fell until we both went under the water. We began laughing hysterically as we splash water at each other. Finally after all of the horse play we stood up and began to walk back to our blanket.

I couldn't believe the incredible size of her nipples as they pushed the tiny pieces of material that covered them up like pup tents. We made it back to the blanket and gathered our things. We dried off and began to walk back to my van. I was so incredibly horny I just wanted to fuck her right here and right now. Something was stopping me though and I didn't know what.

We threw our stuff into the back end. Val climbed in the back and went up to the front to unlock the doors. I jumped in and started the van.

"Thanks for taking me today," Val said as she looked over at me.

My glances at her were only occasionally in her eyes as I continued to ogle over her huge erect nipples. I put the van in drive and took off.

"I had fun," I said as we began to speed down the road.

"Me too," Val said as she put her bare feet up on the dashboard.

I watched as Val reached back for her clothes. She pulled her pink shorts past her feet and then up her long slender legs. She lifted her ass and slipped her shorts up all the way and buttoned them. Next she pulled her tank top on over her head and before I knew it she was dressed.

I turned down the next street and the church was now in sight. I pulled up to the same identical house as Trista's except it was on the other side of the church.

"Remember, midnight I'll be waiting," Val said as she jumped out of the van and slammed the door.

I nodded as Val leaned in the window. She smiled as she reached in for me to hand her the sexy shoes that she forgot on the floor. I picked up her shoes and handed them to her.

"Thanks for a wonderful day today," she said as she leaned back from my van.

"Your most welcome," I said as I checked to make sure that there was no traffic.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,797 Followers